Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 962476 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #1440 on: October 4, 2018, 02:54:56 pm »
excellent beard and keeper. We needed to up our quota of quality bearded players to work alongside Mo. Imagine a bearded Xabi in the side as well ? I could turn you know.

Steady, now.  ;)

Becker has been great. It's nice not to be panicking that the opposition might score from their first/only shot on goal these days. The improved defence helps big time too, of course, but there is also a real feeling of confidence in the 'keeper now, too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1441 on: October 4, 2018, 02:57:40 pm »
Signing of the summer for us so far.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1442 on: October 4, 2018, 04:43:00 pm »
Steady, now.  ;)

Becker has been great. It's nice not to be panicking that the opposition might score from their first/only shot on goal these days. The improved defence helps big time too, of course, but there is also a real feeling of confidence in the 'keeper now, too.

That's they key. Despite what happened last night (which had nothing to do with Alisson) it is the fact that there isn`t a sharp intake of breath when he have a 1 goal advantage going into the last phase of a game. These last few years there would be a collective gasp if a corner was given, or there was a foul anywhere near the box. The  confidence he gives to the crowd as well as the players can`t be underestimated. It makes a huge difference. Just look at our blue neighbours with their incessant groans and inevitable booing - hardly fills the players with confidence does it.

"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1443 on: October 4, 2018, 05:54:20 pm »
To be fair to Karius, we conceded absolutely fuck all from corners with hame as no1 either.

True, but people still shat themselves, and apparently that's the keeper's fault.

Another huge performance from Alisson last night, our best player out there on the night.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1444 on: October 5, 2018, 03:18:55 am »
So glad we have him now. I had really forgotten what a top keeper looked like and Alisson has reminded me of what that is. In other news, Karius dropped yet another absolute clanger.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #1445 on: October 5, 2018, 10:25:50 am »
That's they key. Despite what happened last night (which had nothing to do with Alisson) it is the fact that there isn`t a sharp intake of breath when he have a 1 goal advantage going into the last phase of a game. These last few years there would be a collective gasp if a corner was given, or there was a foul anywhere near the box. The  confidence he gives to the crowd as well as the players can`t be underestimated. It makes a huge difference. Just look at our blue neighbours with their incessant groans and inevitable booing - hardly fills the players with confidence does it.

I know, those 90th minute corner used to get us really nervous. I am still nervous about it but VVD and Alisson really stop us crapping ourselves and hurling pizzas onto the tv.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1446 on: October 5, 2018, 10:28:28 am »
So glad we have him now. I had really forgotten what a top keeper looked like and Alisson has reminded me of what that is. In other news, Karius dropped yet another absolute clanger.

Was really bad too. The guy is shot.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #1447 on: October 5, 2018, 10:40:55 am »
Was really bad too. The guy is shot.
Poor bugger

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1448 on: October 5, 2018, 11:55:27 am »
Steady, now.  ;)

It makes a massive difference, let's hope it stays that way.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1449 on: October 5, 2018, 12:57:03 pm »
I know, those 90th minute corner used to get us really nervous. I am still nervous about it but VVD and Alisson really stop us crapping ourselves and hurling pizzas onto the tv.

You can't overestimate how vital to the team those two are, they've really made a difference.

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1450 on: October 7, 2018, 06:26:04 pm »
Without him we lose that. Well in our beautiful Brazilian. 

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1451 on: October 7, 2018, 06:31:18 pm »
Allison and Van Dijk - they are immense.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1452 on: October 7, 2018, 06:34:34 pm »
Even if Mahrez put his penalty on target, Alisson had guessed the right way and would have probably saved it with his massive arm sticking up.

Oh, and hopefully he didn't vote for the facist candidate in the elections today. ;)
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1453 on: October 8, 2018, 10:27:28 am »
Even if Mahrez put his penalty on target, Alisson had guessed the right way and would have probably saved it with his massive arm sticking up.

Oh, and hopefully he didn't vote for the facist candidate in the elections today. ;)
Looks like that bastard won it with 46% anyways

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1454 on: October 8, 2018, 10:57:24 am »
Looks superb so far, a Van Dijk level signing. I also love how he looks as if he should be wearing a roll neck and refilling a pipe.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1455 on: October 8, 2018, 11:34:54 am »
On the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or.

Offline Digger2God

• Legacy Fan
  • Believe IT!
« Reply #1456 on: October 8, 2018, 12:25:34 pm »

Who are you calling short? The guy is a colossus
"How many do you want?! How MANY do you want?"

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1457 on: October 8, 2018, 12:30:13 pm »
Allison and Van Dijk - they are immense.
Not according to the brains trust on GOT.
£130m wasted on a clown keeper and an oaf of a centre back.
Perhaps I imagined the improvement in defence since Van Dijk's arrival which has continued since Allisson.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #1458 on: October 8, 2018, 12:30:48 pm »
He's obviously been studying Pickford - almost got a hand to that pelanty.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1459 on: October 8, 2018, 01:17:36 pm »
Looks superb so far, a Van Dijk level signing. I also love how he looks as if he should be wearing a roll neck and refilling a pipe.

Hahah I just snorted laughing at my desk in work at that!!!! :)
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1460 on: October 8, 2018, 01:21:20 pm »
Same applies to VVD. We need to sign more players who look like they could be conversing about jazz, whiile wearing a beret

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: October 8, 2018, 01:26:46 pm »
There's also a touch of arctic explorer/Everest climber there too.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1462 on: October 8, 2018, 02:59:03 pm »
Short-list? Pickford has to be there too then.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1463 on: October 8, 2018, 03:36:40 pm »
Not according to the brains trust on GOT.
£130m wasted on a clown keeper and an oaf of a centre back.
Perhaps I imagined the improvement in defence since Van Dijk's arrival which has continued since Allisson.

I read GOT as Game of Thrones. I was wondering why the Lannister and Stark families were downplaying our magnificent goalkeeper and defender!

Apologies to the blues from across the park. Good judge of player they are, and clearly we’ve got a couple of dodgy signings in Alisson and VVD.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1464 on: October 8, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »
Authority.

That’s the word to sum them up. All the great teams have players with this. They take things personally, as if to say, “Not on my watch.” Both Alisson and VVD have it, and with other good players to make up the back five, the whole unit has been transformed.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #1465 on: October 8, 2018, 04:22:01 pm »
A nice time to reflect on his start so far. He has been excellent really, saved us a shitload of times. And his mistake against Leiciester hasn't held him back, I felt he was a bit nervous a few times after that incident but after that he was on point again.

All hail Alisson.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1466 on: October 8, 2018, 04:38:39 pm »

Hahaha Brilliant :)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1467 on: October 8, 2018, 05:59:30 pm »
Same applies to VVD. We need to sign more players who look like they could be conversing about jazz, whiile wearing a beret
And on stage - Joe Gomez on double bass, Trent on piano,  Mane on trumpet, Gini on tenor sax, Shaq on drums.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #1468 on: October 8, 2018, 06:02:40 pm »
Rabiot in Jan, then? And oddly, I could totally see Shaqiri in a beret.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #1469 on: October 8, 2018, 06:03:40 pm »
And on stage - Joe Gomez on double bass, Trent on piano,  Mane on trumpet, Gini on tenor sax, Shaq on drums.
Hahaha, excellent shouts, all. And quite obviously Linda Pizzuti Henry on vocals.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1470 on: October 8, 2018, 06:08:13 pm »
Hahaha, excellent shouts, all. And quite obviously Linda Pizzuti Henry on vocals.
Bastid! I missed a good one there!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1471 on: October 8, 2018, 06:13:12 pm »

Joined by Sadio now.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #1472 on: October 8, 2018, 06:24:59 pm »
Well done on the nomination, he only conceded 28 goals in Serie A last season and hopefully he lets in even less this season. It's not impossible.

Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1473 on: October 8, 2018, 06:28:01 pm »
Rabiot in Jan, then? And oddly, I could totally see Shaqiri in a beret.

There's a Prince song in there somewhere.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1474 on: October 8, 2018, 06:33:01 pm »
And oddly, I could totally see Shaqiri in a beret.
But, like man, he's real square.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1475 on: October 8, 2018, 07:33:50 pm »
There's a Prince song in there somewhere.
He wore a
Shaaaaqiri beret
The kind you find in a Liverpool store
Shaaaaqiri beret
And if at West Brom he wouldn't wear much more
Shaaaaqiri beret
He's Dejan, he's Dejan, he's Dejan Loooooovren

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/l7vRSu_wsNc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/l7vRSu_wsNc</a>
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1476 on: October 8, 2018, 07:36:06 pm »
Niiiiice
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline penwhen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1477 on: October 8, 2018, 07:36:46 pm »

Yeah, Robbo is the only one of the back 5 that doesn't fit the jazzy, "too cool for you" dynamic. He's the geek even the popular kids love.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: October 8, 2018, 07:49:09 pm »
Yeah, Robbo is the only one of the back 5 that doesn't fit the jazzy, "too cool for you" dynamic. He's the geek even the popular kids love.
I don't know, he's really been revelation. Maybe he could surprise us all with a bit of heavy-metal jazz bagpipe.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1479 on: October 8, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »
He wore a
Shaaaaqiri beret
The kind you find in a Liverpool store
Shaaaaqiri beret
And if at West Brom he wouldn't wear much more
Shaaaaqiri beret
He's Dejan, he's Dejan, he's Dejan Loooooovren

:D Nice
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.