Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2557174 times)

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #10080 on: December 29, 2016, 10:54:07 am »
Non disabled drivers abusing disabled parking bay restrictions.

And fat lazy c*nts who park in parent and child spaces - I have a 5 year old and I don't even park in those spaces - Don't need the clearance for pram but lazy twats who want to be 10 feet nearer to the supermarket park there
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10081 on: December 29, 2016, 10:55:51 am »
Bet you say "Go on ahead" and "That'll do" at the drop of a hat as well don't you?

I do aye  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #10082 on: December 29, 2016, 12:13:40 pm »
And fat lazy c*nts who park in parent and child spaces
There's no age restriction on them so you can still park there with your Mam

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10083 on: December 29, 2016, 01:33:20 pm »
And fat lazy c*nts who park in parent and child spaces - I have a 5 year old and I don't even park in those spaces - Don't need the clearance for pram but lazy twats who want to be 10 feet nearer to the supermarket park there

This drives me mad - fella with a fucking dog parked in one next to me earlier. Yeah you may love your dog like a kid but he's not in a pram or a car seat is he, ya c*nt.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10084 on: December 29, 2016, 01:38:33 pm »

Pretty sure I've said it before in here, but people that refer to those spaces as 'mother and child' spaces. c*nts. I worked in a car park once. Someone stopped to ask me where the 'mother and child' spaces were. I told her we didn't have any mother and child spaces. She parked in a normal space. Felt like a small victory to me. 

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10085 on: December 29, 2016, 01:40:08 pm »
Pretty sure I've said it before in here, but people that refer to those spaces as 'mother and child' spaces. c*nts. I worked in a car park once. Someone stopped to ask me where the 'mother and child' spaces were. I told her we didn't have any mother and child spaces. She parked in a normal space. Felt like a small victory to me.

Guess we can all figure out why you're not working there anymore  ;D

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10086 on: December 29, 2016, 01:49:40 pm »
Guess we can all figure out why you're not working there anymore  ;D

It was literally the worst job I've ever had. Steven was only about 8 months old so I was doing any job given to me by a recruitment agency. Standing in a new car park at Victoria Square when it first opened directing people to spaces or the exit. 12 hours a day for 2 weeks standing underground in the same spot  ;D

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10087 on: December 29, 2016, 01:54:44 pm »
The celeb death thing is a bit predictable. The internet creates a sense of a pseudo global community and things snowball. Obviously the saddos on rawk are more real to me / you than any of them, we're more invested in the people here doing well, but rawk, in turn, is a mere phantasm of the real relationships in our respective lives.

Which reminds me, I need to quit by the time I hit 15k, Crosby nick and chakan are welcome to their record breaking greatness!

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #10088 on: December 29, 2016, 02:24:20 pm »
The celeb death thing is a bit predictable. The internet creates a sense of a pseudo global community and things snowball. Obviously the saddos on rawk are more real to me / you than any of them, we're more invested in the people here doing well, but rawk, in turn, is a mere phantasm of the real relationships in our respective lives.

Which reminds me, I need to quit by the time I hit 15k, Crosby nick and chakan are welcome to their record breaking greatness!

The only reason more celebs have died this year is that we recognise lesser people as "celebrities".

And we're all getting older, so of course people from our childhood are going to croak it.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #10089 on: December 29, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »
The only reason more celebs have died this year is that we recognise lesser people as "celebrities".

And we're all getting older, so of course people from our childhood are going to croak it.

Pretty much the truth of the matter.

Over 100,000 people have probably died worldwide just today if this is to be believed.... http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

And as the world population increases, expect that daily death rate to creep up too.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10090 on: December 29, 2016, 03:15:12 pm »

I'm not sure this is the case, as most of the out pouring have been for what most would class as proper celebs. It's not like a load of reality TV stars have croaked it and we're all having a pop at 2016 for it.

I agree with you on the second point though, there is probably a much bigger group of 'celebrity' than ever before coming to an age where they are going to start to die.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #10091 on: December 29, 2016, 03:36:19 pm »
A preemptive one, but whoever makes the obvious "fuck off 2016!" joke after the first celebrity death in 2017. There is no way it's not going to happen.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:26:31 pm by my last name. »
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #10092 on: December 29, 2016, 03:47:26 pm »
A preemptive one, but whoever makes the obvious "fuck off 2016!" after the first celebrity death in 2017. There is no way it's not going to happen.

Have a happy new year. Sorry I am such a tedious predictable git. surely?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10093 on: December 29, 2016, 03:57:47 pm »
I'm not sure this is the case, as most of the out pouring have been for what most would class as proper celebs. It's not like a load of reality TV stars have croaked it and we're all having a pop at 2016 for it.

I agree with you on the second point though, there is probably a much bigger group of 'celebrity' than ever before coming to an age where they are going to start to die.

There has been a hell of a lot of proper celebrities die this year, some who I'm surprised lived as long as they did the amount of coke and booze they did and some I thought had already died. With a few exceptions, most were in that age group where you'd expect them to get cancer, have heart attacks, die of old age anyway. Probably the biggest shock was that fella from Star Trek who got crushed by his own car - he was only 27, an age, except for Rock Stars that you don't expect people to die.

There will be more and more well know celebrities dying in the coming years. I've said it before but there are a couple of hundred proper Hollywood celebs still alive who are all over 70 (just for info Clint Eastwood is 86, Kirk Douglas has just hit 100) and at least one of the members of massive bands from the 60's are still kicking about - the Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zepp, The Beatles, Small Faces etc then all the bands who were big in the 70's.
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #10094 on: December 29, 2016, 04:18:06 pm »
There has been a hell of a lot of proper celebrities die this year, some who I'm surprised lived as long as they did the amount of coke and booze they did and some I thought had already died. With a few exceptions, most were in that age group where you'd expect them to get cancer, have heart attacks, die of old age anyway. Probably the biggest shock was that fella from Star Trek who got crushed by his own car - he was only 27, an age, except for Rock Stars that you don't expect people to die.

There will be more and more well know celebrities dying in the coming years. I've said it before but there are a couple of hundred proper Hollywood celebs still alive who are all over 70 (just for info Clint Eastwood is 86, Kirk Douglas has just hit 100) and at least one of the members of massive bands from the 60's are still kicking about - the Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zepp, The Beatles, Small Faces etc then all the bands who were big in the 70's.

"The Beatles are dying in the wrong order"

My favourite ever t-shirt.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10095 on: December 29, 2016, 04:20:14 pm »
"The Beatles are dying in the wrong order"

My favourite ever t-shirt.

;D ;D

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10096 on: December 29, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »
Have a happy new year. Sorry I am such a tedious predictable git. surely?
But the joke!

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10097 on: December 29, 2016, 05:17:12 pm »
A preemptive one, but whoever makes the obvious "fuck off 2016!" joke after the first celebrity death in 2017. There is no way it's not going to happen.

Just came back from the pub my lunch and said to my mate I'd be posting this when the first one goes in January  ;D

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10098 on: December 29, 2016, 05:20:08 pm »
Just came back from the pub my lunch and said to my mate I'd be posting this when the first one goes in January  ;D

Should have known you'd be one of the main contenders ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10099 on: December 29, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »
Personally I'm blaming 2009.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10100 on: December 29, 2016, 06:21:38 pm »

He wasn't really that famous was he?  ;)  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

• Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #10101 on: December 30, 2016, 11:56:24 am »
When you but a t-shirt or round neck jumper and the staff member serving you pulls the hanger out through the neck, stretching it right out in the process.

Can't you just pull the hanger out from the bottom, avoiding unnecessary pulling?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10102 on: December 30, 2016, 11:58:21 am »
He wasn't really that famous was he?  ;)  ;D

;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #10103 on: December 30, 2016, 02:01:05 pm »

Most were in their 50s or 60s. That's not old.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #10104 on: December 30, 2016, 02:16:59 pm »
Blunt knives in pizza restaurants.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #10105 on: December 30, 2016, 02:17:43 pm »
Most were in their 50s or 60s. That's not old.

Considering the amount of coke most of them had taken, it's miraculously old.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10106 on: December 30, 2016, 02:32:08 pm »
Yes.

If anyone does one of those morbid celebrity deadpools, fill it up with known heavy drug users born in the 50's and 60's and you should walk away with the victory in 2017.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:38:39 pm by my last name. »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10107 on: December 30, 2016, 02:53:17 pm »

Rick Parfitt said he did a grand a week on coke and 500 on booze.

Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #10108 on: December 30, 2016, 02:56:15 pm »
Rick Parfitt said he did a grand a week on coke and 500 on booze.

Lightweight!

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #10110 on: December 30, 2016, 03:37:37 pm »
Leaning a shopping bag, or a rucksack, against the wall and it falls towards you totally defying gravity  >:(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10111 on: December 30, 2016, 06:46:26 pm »
Covering the car of a night to stop the windscreen icing up, then only getting to the end of the road and its frozen over  :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10112 on: December 30, 2016, 06:51:51 pm »
Covering the car of a night to stop the windscreen icing up, then only getting to the end of the road and its frozen over  :butt

Don't take it off

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #10113 on: January 1, 2017, 05:25:25 pm »
People going on about bedwetters whenever any disappointment is expressed

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10114 on: January 2, 2017, 02:47:04 pm »
People from outside the area who say Geordies and Mackems sound the same.    :butt

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10115 on: January 2, 2017, 02:51:40 pm »
People from outside the area who say Geordies and Mackems sound the same.    :butt

They do  ;D

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10116 on: January 2, 2017, 05:13:29 pm »
Face of David Moyes.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10117 on: January 2, 2017, 09:55:44 pm »
Elaine Paige.

Had the misfortune to listen to her laughing like a gurgling drain when I inadvertently turned on her awful show tunes programme on Radio 2 on Sunday. That crap is a worse form of torture than waterboarding.

Maybe this should be in the people who irrational etc. thread but it is wholly rational to be annoyed by her drivel.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10118 on: January 2, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »
Elaine Paige.

Had the misfortune to listen to her laughing like a gurgling drain when I inadvertently turned on her awful show tunes programme on Radio 2 on Sunday. That crap is a worse form of torture than waterboarding.

Maybe this should be in the people who irrational etc. thread but it is wholly rational to be annoyed by her drivel.
Been water boarded then have we?     :(

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10119 on: January 3, 2017, 03:10:22 pm »
People going on about bedwetters whenever any disappointment is expressed

;D

I did that on about page three of the post match yesterday. Not so much for the reaction to the result itself, but for the people saying we've thrown away the title.

Anyway, my annoyance now is the way some people on here are talking about Lucas.