Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 330094 times)

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Reply #7600 on: April 18, 2024, 02:58:29 pm »
Is Arteta popular with the Arsenal players?

He's got the same over-the-top intensity as Guardiola that I can imagine players actually find offputting - but the likes of De Bruyne and Rodri are willing to put up with it because unfortunately Guardiola gets them the big trophies.

Arteta hasn't yet shown he can be in the same bracket, and it's hard to imagine him commanding much loyalty among the players. It'd be interesting to see if Saliba or Odegaard start to look elsewhere, particularly if they fall short again next season, or if Arteta would get the boot before that happens.

The problem the players are going to find is that they're unlikely to get the wages elsewhere that they are at Arsenal. They've paid some pretty eye-watering wages to players who are young and haven't achieved anything. Its a very risky approach. I think we managed very well in the last 5/6 years by giving very incentivised contracts to players in their prime, so only paid really big if we were successful. Arsenal don't seem to have done that, just paid very big money for young players who are soon going to be knocking on the managers door asking for another pay rise.

I guess positively its hard to see who could afford those players. I don't think Real or Abu Dhabi would particularly want any of them, and from there you've got clubs who tend not to pay too vast sums or cant afford to (Barca). Maybe PSG I guess, and I wouldnt be surprised to see some heads turned by the Saudis.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7601 on: April 18, 2024, 03:03:18 pm »
Not a single comment about that final corner from Saka? I literally said to my wife that he looked as nervous as someone taking a last minute penalty and would scuff it, and he did. Finally laying to rest the ghost of Iago Aspas 2014.

Wasn't in the bitter camp of wanting them to go out, actually think Liverpool's only chance of winning the league rested on Arsenal and City meeting in the semi.

I hate it when that happens, just beat the first man, thats all you have to do. His corners have been excellent this season though so can’t complain too much, but that was frustrating.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #7602 on: April 18, 2024, 03:17:16 pm »
Why does Smith-Rowe never get a look-in? He looked to be the real thing a couple of seasons ago. After Odegaard he looks to me to be Arsenal's creative player. I know he had an injury but Arteta does seem hostile to playing him. Will he leave at the end of the season? Is he on a long contract? Should Liverpool consider buying him?
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7603 on: April 18, 2024, 03:39:47 pm »
Not a single comment about that final corner from Saka? I literally said to my wife that he looked as nervous as someone taking a last minute penalty and would scuff it, and he did. Finally laying to rest the ghost of Iago Aspas 2014.

Wasn't in the bitter camp of wanting them to go out, actually think Liverpool's only chance of winning the league rested on Arsenal and City meeting in the semi.

Yeah, it was shite. I wasn't a fan of the quickly taken free kick that led to the corner either, the position was almost ideal for an Odegaard effort.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7604 on: April 18, 2024, 03:40:17 pm »
Why does Smith-Rowe never get a look-in? He looked to be the real thing a couple of seasons ago. After Odegaard he looks to me to be Arsenal's creative player. I know he had an injury but Arteta does seem hostile to playing him. Will he leave at the end of the season? Is he on a long contract? Should Liverpool consider buying him?

The drop off from Odegaard to smith rowe is too big, weve had too many big games recently, he started against luton at home and did well but its a tough one right now, especially when the team was winning every week.
Id sell him, he ll be 100% ffp profit as he’s homegrown, and I dont think hes quite at the top level even if a decent premier league player .

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7605 on: April 18, 2024, 03:40:28 pm »
I don't think I appreciated that 5 foot 5 inch tall Raya came up for the last corner.

Offline steampie

• Kopite
  • Truth yes, now Justice.
« Reply #7606 on: April 18, 2024, 03:49:19 pm »
Yeah, it was shite. I wasn't a fan of the quickly taken free kick that led to the corner either, the position was almost ideal for an Odegaard effort.

Man, if I was an Arsenal supporter, I would've lost my shit at that free kick. Given your prolific scoring record from set pieces, that was a ridiculous decision to take a low percentage chance like that.
I think [naming your daughter] Fuckoffyoubitterblueshitebastards Becker has a nice ring to it.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7607 on: April 18, 2024, 04:00:56 pm »
Man, if I was an Arsenal supporter, I would've lost my shit at that free kick. Given your prolific scoring record from set pieces, that was a ridiculous decision to take a low percentage chance like that.

Especially given the ball was played in to White wasnt it?
Not that Arsenal's forwards are the deadliest finishers, but it would have been a more defensible choice if it was one of them rather than a guy who averages a goal a season.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7608 on: April 18, 2024, 04:05:52 pm »
Especially given the ball was played in to White wasnt it?
Not that Arsenal's forwards are the deadliest finishers, but it would have been a more defensible choice if it was one of them rather than a guy who averages a goal a season.
Isn’t White a £70M player tho? He must be really really good.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #7609 on: April 18, 2024, 04:26:43 pm »
Is this an admission you dont expect to compete next year under Amorim? As your saying Arteta should be replaced so Arsenal can go to 'the next level'. Yet your ok with Amorim - you not expecting to go to the 'next level' under Amorim. Sure you could say you have been there with Klopp, but thats the past. Is it not the intention of Liverpool to sustain results under the new manager and not 'drift way' like you did in the 1990's, like we did for 7 years out the CL, like Chelsea and Man United now.  It really sounds like you've resigned yourself to not expecting to compete for the league next year & erhaps expect Liverpool to settle into a top 4 battle. You tell me.

And yes, Arsenal and Liverpool are interchangeable in this moment. We are literally level on points. However where we differ, is you are losing your manager, the possibility of a Salah exit this summer is very real, and VVD will turn 33 in July. Whereas we will not lose our manager, and we dont have concern around player exists that could destabilize the club, we dont have any key players turning 33. Thats why I asked if you think Liverpool would finish above Arsenal next year. As if Arteta is such a soft touch, why shouldnt Liverpool finish above Arsenal?

So we're interchangeable because we're level on points, then you go on and list all the reasons Liverpool is different. Can't be both.

I don't know where we'll end up next year. I'd say the same if Klopp was still in charge. Teams change, players come and go and we have to adapt to those changes every single season. Either we get better, get worse, or stay the same. This isn't a stagnant computer game where nothing changes, even if it appears nothing has changed. The problem appears to be -to those of us on the outside of Arsenal- that Arteta has had multiple chances to take you to the next level and hasn't. There is no 'next level' with Amorim. We've already won the league. We've won Champions League. What is the next level for Liverpool? Do I think or expect Amorim to win us every title, every trophy (which is the only way he'd take Liverpool to the next level)? No. I hope he sustains. I hope he deals with the changes that inevitably happen and continues to have us challenging. But, if after 5 years of rebuild and £500m spent we find ourselves failing time and time again, I would also hope our owners would understand we need a different manager.

And to answer your question, I expect us to battle for top 4 next year. But I also think we'll finish above Arsenal. So you tell me where that puts your team.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7610 on: April 18, 2024, 04:32:00 pm »
Isn’t White a £70M player tho? He must be really really good.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7611 on: April 18, 2024, 04:45:30 pm »

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #7612 on: April 18, 2024, 05:09:42 pm »
Surprised youre not in for him, missing a trick there.
He's be chased out quicker than you could say, Hodgson.

Offline MoSzizlak

• Kopite
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #7613 on: April 18, 2024, 05:11:17 pm »

Looking for their Origi/Trent moment. We've been creating magic since super sub against St. Étienne. Arsenal's greatest European cup moment lasted 2 minutes after Walcott scored at Anfield.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7614 on: April 18, 2024, 07:22:09 pm »
Looking for their Origi/Trent moment. We've been creating magic since super sub against St. Étienne. Arsenal's greatest European cup moment lasted 2 minutes after Walcott scored at Anfield.

Adebayor scored it (and then did a cringy dance).

Offline BigBrainArteta

• Main Stander
« Reply #7615 on: April 19, 2024, 01:46:50 am »
So we're interchangeable because we're level on points, then you go on and list all the reasons Liverpool is different. Can't be both.

I don't know where we'll end up next year. I'd say the same if Klopp was still in charge. Teams change, players come and go and we have to adapt to those changes every single season. Either we get better, get worse, or stay the same. This isn't a stagnant computer game where nothing changes, even if it appears nothing has changed. The problem appears to be -to those of us on the outside of Arsenal- that Arteta has had multiple chances to take you to the next level and hasn't. There is no 'next level' with Amorim. We've already won the league. We've won Champions League. What is the next level for Liverpool? Do I think or expect Amorim to win us every title, every trophy (which is the only way he'd take Liverpool to the next level)? No. I hope he sustains. I hope he deals with the changes that inevitably happen and continues to have us challenging. But, if after 5 years of rebuild and £500m spent we find ourselves failing time and time again, I would also hope our owners would understand we need a different manager.

And to answer your question, I expect us to battle for top 4 next year. But I also think we'll finish above Arsenal. So you tell me where that puts your team.

But Amorim is inheriting a Liverpool team that will have the season before, won/challenged for the title. Arteta took over Arsenal when we were in 11th place the league in December, and hadn't been in the top 4 for the past three seasons. Amorim is coming into a much better space than Arteta.

Thats why I give Arteta some good faith in at least the first two full years, as he inherited a shit show with rubbish players on stupid wages. Fans like to gaslight on Unai Emery and say we should never have sacked him, yet they dont know Emery signed Pepe, convinced the club to give insane wages to keep Ozil and PEA (who in turn, took the piss once they signed the contract). Emery loaded up with 'problem' players like Torriera, Ghendouzi. We basically had a squad full of pisstakers. This is why I got triggered when you suggested Arsenal would be better off with Emery than Arteta. Because Arteta spent the first two years cleaning the shit stains Emery left. Arteta convinced the club to terminate the contracts of Ozil and PEA. Arteta sold players like Torriera, Ghendouzi on the cheap simply to get rid of them. Arteta ushered in new standards and a new culture. Arteta raised the standards. Not that Spanish prick currently at Villa.

So whilst Arteta has been here 4 and a half seasons. the first two he spent on the cleanup. The first season I felt he really had a squad molded in his own image was the 21-22 team, where we finished 5th. Bult around a teenage Saka, Martinelli and a newly signed Odegaard. That was the year we got rid of PEA and Arteta basically said no more piss take. The next season was 22-23 were we competed for the title to everyone surprise. And now where we are again. deep into the season, level with Klopp, and two of Pep.

If we sacked Arteta, and he went to Chelsea or Man United. He would have them competing for the league inside 24 months.

Arsenal fans who want Arteta out, and just like the French who collaborated with their invaders in the early 1940's. They are saboteurs.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 01:49:07 am by BigBrainArteta »

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #7616 on: April 19, 2024, 02:12:23 am »
But Amorim is inheriting a Liverpool team that will have the season before, won/challenged for the title. Arteta took over Arsenal when we were in 11th place the league in December, and hadn't been in the top 4 for the past three seasons. Amorim is coming into a much better space than Arteta.

Thats why I give Arteta some good faith in at least the first two full years, as he inherited a shit show with rubbish players on stupid wages. Fans like to gaslight on Unai Emery and say we should never have sacked him, yet they dont know Emery signed Pepe, convinced the club to give insane wages to keep Ozil and PEA (who in turn, took the piss once they signed the contract). Emery loaded up with 'problem' players like Torriera, Ghendouzi. We basically had a squad full of pisstakers. This is why I got triggered when you suggested Arsenal would be better off with Emery than Arteta. Because Arteta spent the first two years cleaning the shit stains Emery left. Arteta convinced the club to terminate the contracts of Ozil and PEA. Arteta sold players like Torriera, Ghendouzi on the cheap simply to get rid of them. Arteta ushered in new standards and a new culture. Arteta raised the standards. Not that Spanish prick currently at Villa.

So whilst Arteta has been here 4 and a half seasons. the first two he spent on the cleanup. The first season I felt he really had a squad molded in his own image was the 21-22 team, where we finished 5th. Bult around a teenage Saka, Martinelli and a newly signed Odegaard. That was the year we got rid of PEA and Arteta basically said no more piss take. The next season was 22-23 were we competed for the title to everyone surprise. And now where we are again. deep into the season, level with Klopp, and two of Pep.

If we sacked Arteta, and he went to Chelsea or Man United. He would have them competing for the league inside 24 months.

Arsenal fans who want Arteta out, and just like the French who collaborated with their invaders in the early 1940's. They are saboteurs.

I've suspected for a while that this was a troll/sock puppet account, but now I'm certain of it.  :lmao
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7617 on: April 19, 2024, 02:45:05 am »

:lmao
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7618 on: April 19, 2024, 03:21:42 am »
Guardian linking us to isak and michael oliseh. They mustve hacked my WhatsApp Arsenal group chat, thats 2 of the 3 players I wanted for the summer.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7619 on: April 19, 2024, 04:04:35 am »
Would be a shame if the cheats dont have to win their last 6 to win the league. Very frustrating if at least one of Arsenal or liverpool fail to put any pressure on. We both dont look right at the moment. Winning 6 in a row looks a tall order, but we both owe it to ourselves, weve had good seasons, that shouldn’t just tail off like this. Must win this weekend or its truly over.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 04:06:18 am by The North Bank »

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #7620 on: April 19, 2024, 06:44:52 am »
Was Rodgers and better than arteta?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7621 on: April 19, 2024, 08:20:27 am »

I dont see Rodgers ever finishing above a Klopp team to be honest

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7622 on: April 19, 2024, 08:30:14 am »
I dont see Rodgers ever finishing above a Klopp team to be honest
Although Rodgers has been closer to winning the title than Lego head ever has.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7623 on: April 19, 2024, 08:34:29 am »
Although Rodgers has been closer to winning the title than Lego head ever has.

Hope he got a trophy 🏆 for that

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7624 on: April 19, 2024, 08:36:45 am »
Adebayor scored it (and then did a cringy dance).
Nothing beats his celebration at the Emptyhad when he went running the length of the pitch to troll the Gooner's at that end.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7625 on: April 19, 2024, 08:37:33 am »
Hope he got a trophy 🏆 for that
Was just a reply to your comment.

You were implying that an ex Liverpool manager is not as good as the knobhead currently managing Arsenal. I just pointed out that Rodgers has come closer to winning the title than said knobhead.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:53:15 am by JRed »

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #7626 on: April 19, 2024, 08:39:34 am »

We’d never know historically, but yes Rodgers is a better coach. Manager, perhaps not but with the right structure in place which we seem to have now a latter-era Rodgers might well blossom …
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline BigBrainArteta

• Main Stander
« Reply #7627 on: April 19, 2024, 08:53:19 am »

Finished 7th, then capitalized on a freakish Suarez year, was unable to make it count because he cant organize a defence and Liverpool shipped 50 league goals that year. Suarez left in 2014 and Brendan is now out of ideas and then gets the sack because he didn't have one player to bail him out.

Arsenal's goals are spread across the team, we don't have a titanic goal scorer. We have patterns of play that come from coaching. Its through Arteta system that we are the leagues top scorers this year. Arteta can organize a defence and team out of possession, something Brendan could never do.

And if Brendan is so good, why not take him back for next season? Dont think Celtic will stand in his way, apparently the Celtic fans cant stand him, as he taken them backwards from where Ange left them.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7628 on: April 19, 2024, 09:01:36 am »
Finished 7th, then capitalized on a freakish Suarez year, was unable to make it count because he cant organize a defence and Liverpool shipped 50 league goals that year. Suarez left in 2014 and Brendan is now out of ideas and then gets the sack because he didn't have one player to bail him out.

Arsenal's goals are spread across the team, we don't have a titanic goal scorer. We have patterns of play that come from coaching. Its through Arteta system that we are the leagues top scorers this year. Arteta can organize a defence and team out of possession, something Brendan could never do.

And if Brendan is so good, why not take him back for next season? Dont think Celtic will stand in his way, apparently the Celtic fans cant stand him, as he taken them backwards from where Ange left them.
Patterns of play substituting for set pieces and penalties is a new one.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7629 on: April 19, 2024, 09:14:24 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thanks mate, we needed a chuckle today

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7630 on: April 19, 2024, 09:16:38 am »

You are wrong BBA, Ozil signed the contract under Wenger's watch because the club didn't want to lose Sanchez and Ozil at the same time, and Auba signed the contract under Arteta's watch after the FA Cup final. Pepe was signed on Emery's watch but he didn't even want him, he wanted Zaha.

So while i agree with you about Emery, you can't misuse facts to make Arteta seem better. 

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7631 on: April 19, 2024, 09:17:08 am »
Rodgers lost 6-1 at Stoke and got ran out of town, ill always remember him as the reason Suarez and Gerrard never won a premier league, which is basically criminal, but nice to see hes still so highly rated by Liverpool fans, fans of other teams would laugh at this comparison with Arteta.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7632 on: April 19, 2024, 09:26:43 am »
Rodgers lost 6-1 at Stoke and got ran out of town, ill always remember him as the reason Suarez and Gerrard never won a premier league, which is basically criminal, but nice to see hes still so highly rated by Liverpool fans, fans of other teams would laugh at this comparison with Arteta.

That’s a nonsense view to be honest. He’s certainly not the sole reason Gerrard never won a league given he was there under strong sides and managers like Houllier and Benitez but we could t quite get over the line with them either.

When Suarez was at the club we were a basket case the whole time. He was consistently incredible and went on to prove that at Barca when surrounded with a much stronger squad than we had. Suarez was a big factor in that title season, but not the sole reason. Sturridge got us off to a flying start while Suarez was banned.Throughout that season we were always outsiders with a punchers chance - Chelsea, City and even Arsenal had stronger squads and led the table at various points. You can’t say Rodgers was the reason why Suarez didn’t win a league with us when no one really expected him to. If you’re going to hammer him for the Chelsea/Palace horrible few days then it’s only fair he gets a lot of the credit for getting us into the position to challenge in the first place.

Yes, it fell apart quickly and everything was built on sand and not sustainable but we probably came closer to winning the league under Rodgers than anyone else between our last two title wins.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7633 on: April 19, 2024, 09:30:28 am »
Not sure we want to get in to the list of players Wenger cost, or nearly cost if they hadn't left, a league title or Champions League

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7634 on: April 19, 2024, 09:39:26 am »
Why? What has Arteta actually done?

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7635 on: April 19, 2024, 09:41:05 am »
Humiliated by Villa at home and then Ric Dier and Harry Kane in the CL and they've somehow got even more arrogant, it's impressive to be fair!  ;D

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7636 on: April 19, 2024, 09:45:49 am »

To be fair I've seen a lot of opposition fans making that exact comparison to Arteta.

13/14 was an interesting season as it wasn't Liverpool who were top for most of it, or even Abu Dhabi.....it was a team very relevant to this thread

We were never expected to even come close to challenging that season, we were just pure momentum and unfortunately weren't able to cope with the negative experience we had against Chelsea. Very similar actually to Arsenal last season, but certainly nowhere near in terms of the size of the collapse. He wasn't ran out of town at any point though, we've only done that once (to our worst manager ever). We certainly wouldnt run our greatest ever manager out of town ;)

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7637 on: April 19, 2024, 09:53:37 am »
To be fair I've seen a lot of opposition fans making that exact comparison to Arteta.

13/14 was an interesting season as it wasn't Liverpool who were top for most of it, or even Abu Dhabi.....it was a team very relevant to this thread

We were never expected to even come close to challenging that season, we were just pure momentum and unfortunately weren't able to cope with the negative experience we had against Chelsea. Very similar actually to Arsenal last season, but certainly nowhere near in terms of the size of the collapse. He wasn't ran out of town at any point though, we've only done that once (to our worst manager ever). We certainly wouldnt run our greatest ever manager out of town ;)

He couldn’t back it up the following season, consistency is what separates the top managers from the flashes in the pan.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7638 on: April 19, 2024, 10:00:55 am »
He couldn’t back it up the following season, consistency is what separates the top managers from the flashes in the pan.
Two seasons of not winning anything does  not make a manager great. You are just getting sillier and sillier.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7639 on: April 19, 2024, 10:11:49 am »
Two seasons of not winning anything does  not make a manager great. You are just getting sillier and sillier.

Rodgers never won anything at Liverpool I believe. I suppose thats tough when you decide to play the reserves at real madrid.

No disrespect meant for an ex Liverpool manager and if you rate him highly then im sure you have your reasons.

Don’t really want to discuss rodgers anymore, I dont want to upset the residents, I just dont rate him as highly as you do