Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 591456 times)

Offline diggers suit

• Main Stander
  • Great feet bad fash
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #360 on: June 5, 2005, 04:47:49 pm »
I lived in London for a while and so went to a few games including Chelsea - Arsenal.  It was the year before they won the double but Bergkamp was imperious with Chelsea only really having Zola as a threat.  Anyway Arsenal win 2-0 easily, and as has been mentioned already in this thread the crowd were completely silent throughout (who DO they sing for?  this was a derby for Christs sake!)

so there's about 15 mins to go and a bloke stands up half way down the stand and starts ranting his head off "RIGHT!  THAT'S IT! I've had it with this shite!  Never again!" and he continues to rant and shout as he makes his way down to the exit, disturbing people along the way.  "Its the same every week!  I give up!  Useless!  Never again!  Why do I waste my money?  NO MORE!"

then just as he goes to head out of the exit he turns up to wave to his mate who shouts down to him "SEE YOU NEXT WEEK THEN!"  and the bloke shrugs his shoulders nods and trudges off

it just shows you how quiet it was as everyone heard the whole thing and half the stand burst out laughing.  No mark club with no class.

after that game there was another story involving Jo Guest but that might need another thread than this one ;)

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #361 on: June 6, 2005, 12:11:23 pm »
ONe from Istanbul.  Middle of the first half, or maybe just after Milan had scored their second, some guy behind me shouted:

"come on Baros you fucking gypsy"

Not politically correct, but made me smile at the time when everything was going to cock.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline ScouserTommy37

• Steve Biko, Aung San Suu Kyi, Nelson Mandela and now ScouserTommy37. Stop the repression!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Will there ever be a Rainbow ?
« Reply #362 on: October 5, 2005, 12:31:50 am »
Mate of mine at the Sunderland game heard someone say "He's got a touch like a fuckin rapist."

Mate sharp as he is shouts to the lad "Hey that Van Persies got a good touch."
Come on RAWK lets ave it and you can bring your fuckin dinner as well.

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ <-- Read this JFT96

MICHAEL SHIELDS YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

"If Jamie Carragher were Italian, we'd build entire dynasties around him." Corriere della Sera

Offline Bluto-clause

• ave a go hero, first punch is free
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: October 5, 2005, 05:13:17 am »
We were playing a match last season and it was pissing down rain, I was on the side line injured. There was this lad who used to turn up training every single week and he never even made the bench, never mind get on the pitch. (crap footballers disease). anyway he's standing there in his kit hoping and praying for his big chance under the protection of an umbrella. I had just been talking to our manager and told him, I'm off home because of the downpour. as I was walking pass the subs bench I walked over to all the subs and said to him: "PHIL, the manager wants you to get warm up" - he could not beleive it, jumped up and ripped off his shell suit. and the rest of the subs looked at each other as if to say what the fuck is going on. - anyway I was walking off and shouted back "There's a bovril and a blanket in the changing room for ya!"

The lads all pissed themselves laughing!
During the week I check the boxes
At the week-end I fill in the blanks
And when I close my eyes at night
I'm the king of all I survey.

Offline Bluto-clause

• ave a go hero, first punch is free
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: October 5, 2005, 06:26:03 am »
I went to that game and David Ginola was diving all over the park.  After the fourth or fifth time he won a free kick right on the edge of our 18 yard box in front of The Kop for the most obvious dive of the lot.  This lad in front of me shouted to Ginola "Hey - GINOLA! You  Dirty, Cheatin' Handsome - Bastard!"  Ginola heard him and gave a big smile.

My favourite was a European game a couple of years ago and I was bith my Brother-in-law in The Centenary Stand.  Traore was having an absolute nightmare.  The two lads right in front of us were talking when one said to the other "He hasn't got the best left foot for a left back has he?"  Quick as a flash his mate said "What are you on about? He's got two of the fuckers!"  Everyone around them nearly wet ourselves laughing.  ;D

fuckin brilliant! - funniest thing on Rawk
During the week I check the boxes
At the week-end I fill in the blanks
And when I close my eyes at night
I'm the king of all I survey.

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: October 5, 2005, 11:50:51 am »
;D

Offline ajlfc

• Too young to use the ticket exchange.
  • Anny Roader
  • Champions of europe...AGAIN
« Reply #366 on: October 5, 2005, 03:32:20 pm »
charlton away last season. me and my mate was in row A2(row 2).

one of there players had a shot go dreadfully wrong and as he ran over 2 us i shouted out "herer lad, YOU COULD SHOOT IN A JOHNNY YA TWAT!!!"

loads i hear in the kop every game when people carry on singing on theer own! classic
You play to win not to loose.

Second is Nowhere.

Offline Xabi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: October 5, 2005, 03:51:05 pm »
 "When I was at the Portsmouth game and we were playing terrible a man behind me with two young children said, "the problem is our midfield is mediocre". The youngest child asked, "what does that mean" but before the dad could answer the elder one said "shite". Whilst this may be symptomatic of the modern education system, it made us all laugh."

Quite good for a Blue. (Off BlueKipper)
R.T.K

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #368 on: October 5, 2005, 04:30:13 pm »
A few sprung to mind. First one is more of a chant though against Southampton 1987 Milk cup Semis and they started singing sign on and the usual bollocks and we started singing " thank you very much for payin' our giro"!

About 6/7 years ago against I think Derby at home and we were playing shite and getting beat 2 -0 until we scored with about 10 minutes left and this tit with a very funny accent shouts " C'mon Reds just one more" and this fella dry as fuck says " I think you'll find we need 2 mate"!      ;D

Chelsea at Cardiff last season, some Chelsea rent boy shouts something like " Fack off ya scouse Gypo's"  quick as fuck this fella shouts back " I know mate and me caravan's parked outised cos we're here evrey season"!    ;D

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Iainthered

• Main Stander
  • Cut me and I bleed red
« Reply #369 on: October 5, 2005, 05:19:27 pm »
Arsenal home game around '96 or '97, something like that... I dunno if anyone else remembers this.

The whole of the kop started giving Ian Wright some grief when James smothered the ball out for a corner, singing 'Ian Wright, is a wanker, is a wanker'. The next thing he's got his shorts and jock strap hauled over to one side, like a glamor model, exposing his 'manhood'. I've never been able to look at a black pudding since without gipping. Thankfully we won 3-1, as I remember.

not lfc or footy related, but at a rugby league match when I was a young boy and Featherstone were playing Wigan at home.... the away fans started singing and so 'the cow shed' (the very poor equivalent of the kop) sung....
'It's nice to know your here, It's nice to know your here, It's nice to know your here... now fuck off'... there was a sea (okay, maybe a thousand or so) of hands in the air forking the away fans. A great introduction to English sporting behavior.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #370 on: October 5, 2005, 05:49:08 pm »
went to birmingham away the other week and steve bruce comes to the touch line ranting about somehting, when this bloke behind me shouts out "FUCK OFF ELEPHANT MAN" i pissed me self all the way home
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline Prozac

• Surprisingly depressing
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #371 on: October 5, 2005, 08:26:45 pm »

not lfc or footy related, but at a rugby league match when I was a young boy and Featherstone were playing Wigan at home.... the away fans started singing and so 'the cow shed' (the very poor equivalent of the kop) sung....
'It's nice to know your here, It's nice to know your here, It's nice to know your here... now fuck off'... there was a sea (okay, maybe a thousand or so) of hands in the air forking the away fans. A great introduction to English sporting behavior.

I remember the Kop singing that to Forest in the famous 5-0 game

Offline ScouserTommy37

• Steve Biko, Aung San Suu Kyi, Nelson Mandela and now ScouserTommy37. Stop the repression!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Will there ever be a Rainbow ?
« Reply #372 on: October 6, 2005, 02:55:06 am »
Someone was shouting "Deeper deeper deeper". Mate turns round and says "fuckin hell any deeper lad he'd need armbands."
Come on RAWK lets ave it and you can bring your fuckin dinner as well.

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/ <-- Read this JFT96

MICHAEL SHIELDS YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

"If Jamie Carragher were Italian, we'd build entire dynasties around him." Corriere della Sera

Offline howes hound

• Legacy Fan
  • underdearm
« Reply #373 on: October 6, 2005, 11:18:17 pm »
Few bits of Kop humour from the Shanks era:

In the very early days of chanting, when we were just about the only crowd doing it, West Ham came to Anfield with their great side that included Moore, Hurst and Peters, backed by an army of supporters. By mid way through a great first half, they’d caught on – wasn’t difficult, the only chants were LIVERPOOL and SAINT JOHN – so they thought they’d take a leaf out of our book and started with WEST HAM. In a heartbeat, and in perfect unison, 18,000 voices on the Kop had joined in and were filling the pauses between WEST HAM with UNDER THE ARM to give one chant. Round one to the Kop.

One of the early songs was “We’ve got the best ___________________ in the land,” fill in the blank with “set of supporters,” “left winger,” you name it. At half time in one game a wizened old groundsman comes out with his utensils to do work on the six yard area under the Kop, can’t recall whether there was snow, litter or just divots, but such half-time ground repair was rare. Remember, if you were standing on the Kop back then, only the fellas at the back or sides could get to the pisser at half time. You were too jammed in and you had to pee down a rolled up Echo if you were desparate. So he was witnessed by pretty much a packed terrace: in silence for a minute, then the whole gang started up with “We’ve got the best goal sweeper in the land.” He was made up, a kind of flourish appeared in his broom strokes and a beam of heroic pride on his face.

Over in the stand above the Paddock in the middle of one game some time in the late ‘60s, towards the Kop end, there was a sudden flurry of activity and a squad of St. John’s men went up to one of the higher rows to attend to somebody. As the drama in the stand developed, more Kopites turned to it even though action was continuing on the pitch, and when it became apparent the St. John’s men had started CPR on some poor soul, an eerie silence fell over the crowd, to be shattered by a single voice yelling, “Leave off ‘im will ye, ‘es tryin to watch the fuck’n game.”

OK it’s gallows humour, but if I was given a chance to choose, there are 100 worse ways to go than at a game surrounded by scousers having a good time.

Surprised nobody’s mentioned the famous Sprake goal, but I guess that one’s been beaten to death in other forums.
"Ders fuck'n arms goin in, ders fuck'n legs goin in, ders de 'ole fuck'n yuman fuck'n body goin in."  - expression of admiration from kopite behind me, Leeds v. L'pool, late '60s.

Offline ElSheak

• Poster Boy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Royal Liverpool FC
« Reply #374 on: October 7, 2005, 02:12:47 am »
And the same fella about Papa Boupa Diop:
"That's what happens when you eat lions son"

Having read all ten pages, this is the funiest post, and this tread the funniest thing I've ever encountered on the internet! Pure gold, I miss getting to the games.

Went to see England v Aussies at Old Trafford in the Ashes in the summer, the Saturday as well when it pissed it down all day! Anyway, the bit of play we did see, a group of lads behind me and me old man were giving Gillespie some grief "wheres your caravan, wheres-your-caravan" and "gypo. gypo" which had me in fits of laughter. Ashley Giles is in the out field by us and for some reason gets barraged with Fred Elliot (Corrie) impressions "Ashley, ah say Ashley" for ages. Eventuall one stands up and screams "Ashley lad, Ashley ah say", Giles turns round and the lad goes "A pound of your finest beef Ashley and a pound of your sausge for Warneys wife". Giles smiles and turns back to the game, half our stand our in tears!!
"This very valuable asset..." No Tom. We are not an 'asset'. We are Liverpool Football Club.

Superlicious Istanbul 2005 poster – now available and seen here! (© Adrian Newell)

Offline Prozac

• Surprisingly depressing
  • Main Stander
« Reply #375 on: October 7, 2005, 04:32:08 am »
Howes Hound-I could listen to them stories all night.

Offline game well and truly over

• Main Stander
  • Grow up, I haven't worn the shirt since I was 11
« Reply #376 on: October 7, 2005, 12:04:14 pm »
heard a qulaity one about 7 years ago on the kop. we were trailing to someone at home with about 20 minutes to go. collymore was warming up at the kop end, about to come on any minute, when a large number of kopites start singing his song, "oh, stanley, stanley...." this fella shouts, "false fuckin idol lads", another fella shouts "bone fuckin idle", then this other fella shouts, "eric fuckin idle"! that was THE best shout I have ever heard.

Offline Bullan

• I can't believe I ate the whole thing...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speed of The Sound Of Loneliness
« Reply #377 on: October 7, 2005, 12:30:35 pm »
Few bits of Kop humour from the Shanks era:

In the very early days of chanting, when we were just about the only crowd doing it, West Ham came to Anfield with their great side that included Moore, Hurst and Peters, backed by an army of supporters. By mid way through a great first half, they’d caught on – wasn’t difficult, the only chants were LIVERPOOL and SAINT JOHN – so they thought they’d take a leaf out of our book and started with WEST HAM. In a heartbeat, and in perfect unison, 18,000 voices on the Kop had joined in and were filling the pauses between WEST HAM with UNDER THE ARM to give one chant. Round one to the Kop.

One of the early songs was “We’ve got the best ___________________ in the land,” fill in the blank with “set of supporters,” “left winger,” you name it. At half time in one game a wizened old groundsman comes out with his utensils to do work on the six yard area under the Kop, can’t recall whether there was snow, litter or just divots, but such half-time ground repair was rare. Remember, if you were standing on the Kop back then, only the fellas at the back or sides could get to the pisser at half time. You were too jammed in and you had to pee down a rolled up Echo if you were desparate. So he was witnessed by pretty much a packed terrace: in silence for a minute, then the whole gang started up with “We’ve got the best goal sweeper in the land.” He was made up, a kind of flourish appeared in his broom strokes and a beam of heroic pride on his face.

Over in the stand above the Paddock in the middle of one game some time in the late ‘60s, towards the Kop end, there was a sudden flurry of activity and a squad of St. John’s men went up to one of the higher rows to attend to somebody. As the drama in the stand developed, more Kopites turned to it even though action was continuing on the pitch, and when it became apparent the St. John’s men had started CPR on some poor soul, an eerie silence fell over the crowd, to be shattered by a single voice yelling, “Leave off ‘im will ye, ‘es tryin to watch the fuck’n game.”

OK it’s gallows humour, but if I was given a chance to choose, there are 100 worse ways to go than at a game surrounded by scousers having a good time.

Surprised nobody’s mentioned the famous Sprake goal, but I guess that one’s been beaten to death in other forums.

That Sir is class .. pure and simple..
I hate every ape I see.
From chimpan-a to chimpan-z,
No, you'll never make a monkey out of me.
Oh, my God, I was wrong,
It was Earth all along.
You finally made a monkey...

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow
« Reply #378 on: October 7, 2005, 12:34:48 pm »
Bollock all to do with footy...

In the ashes this summer, Shane Warne was batting. Ashley Giles was bowling, and all the fielders were crowded round Warnie looking for a catch. They're all givin him a bit of stick. One of the fielders asks 'Warnie, why the fuck are you so fat?'

Fast as lightnin, Warne comes back with 'Cos every time I shag your wife she gives me a biscuit'.

An one more, this time from footy... i was in the paddock, Massimo Maccarone comes over to take a throwin. Some bloke about three rows back yells 'Maccarone, you cheesy twat!'
Momo Is Boss

Offline soon2b19

• Main Stander
« Reply #379 on: October 7, 2005, 01:35:53 pm »
3 to 4 years ago sitting in the Lower Anny and the place is fairly dead. some lad starts 'LIV-ER-POOL LIV-ER-POOL'. No one joins in and the lad shouts. Come on boys for fucks sake, it's only got 2 syllables. the shout went back 'well 3 actually mate but close enough I suppose'

Offline idicko

• Kemlynite
« Reply #380 on: October 7, 2005, 03:07:19 pm »
In Cardiff for one the matches saw Mick McCarthy walking past. Hear a shout behind me "Fuckin ell Mick, you are the only fella who hates Roy Keane more than I do!!!"

Made me smile anyway.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: October 7, 2005, 03:24:13 pm »
There's shit loads of one liners have made me chuckle over the years (trying to rack my brains now), but this one always makes me laugh.

Shrewsbury away in '96 (FA Cup). After the game getting postponed about 20 times we eventually got down there and the game was an early kick off. We gets to the ground around 9am, and everyone just headed for this TINY cafe a few hundred yards away from the away end. It was the tiniest cafe I'd ever seen, more like a hut. Anyway, as soon as it was spotted, it was completely rammed within about 30 seconds. The woman and fella behind the counter just couldn't cope, all you could was "ee-ar, giz two bacon on, there girl!". Not to mention the woman behind the counter looked like Mystic Meg, so she was already getting "what are the lottery numbers for Sat'dy love?" etc etc. The service was really slow to serve the 20 plus people in there all screaming ordres for scran, and eventually the first sausage on toast was ready. The woman looked at the fella at the front who'd ordered it with a sauce bottle in each hand and said "what would you like on your sausage, love?" to which came a the reply from the back "Lipstick".

The whole place fell about laughing, even the fella (presumably her husband) burst out laughing, she even took it in good humour herself!

Was trying to get asleep last night and for some reason this popped up in me head and fuck me I couldnt stop laughin' for ages!

:lmao

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Nerik

• Main Stander
« Reply #382 on: October 7, 2005, 03:40:07 pm »
Was at the England vs Italy game at Wembley in Feb 1997 (0-1 Zola). After the game everybody is trudging out of the ground. There was a big crowd and some mounted police were making sure that there was no pushing going on. This lady copper shouts out TAKE IT EASY!" to a group of people.

"Talk to Le Tissier about taking it easy!" was the quick response by a middle-aged lad.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: October 7, 2005, 03:56:48 pm »
One from Istanbul.

Just before the 1st penalty kick the tension in our stand was evident when some fella to left of me stands up with his homemade European Cup and turns towards the Milan end and shouts " Shove up your arse you Italian twats "!

Everyone just started to laugh be it a nervous one though.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #384 on: October 7, 2005, 04:12:58 pm »
mate of mine went to the ashes and as shane warne was fielding near to the croud one of the fans shouts out oi warne why are you such a fat bastard and warne replies cos when im shagging your granny she feeds me biscuits

jft96

Offline FTW

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: October 7, 2005, 04:13:18 pm »
In the Anny Road end, 'bout 3rd or 4th row, Vs. Arsenal in late 2000, ( We did em 4-0  ;D )

The whole ground was in a quiet moment, just after an Arsenal Goal kick, and Keown was trudging away from us..then this guy in front stands up and hollars "KEOOOOWN YOU UGLY BASTARD!!!"..Just absolutely out of the blue.

Keown stopped..turned around, and frowned. It was all like in slow motion. Was funny as hell at the time.

He was/is an ugly bastard mind you.  :D

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #386 on: October 7, 2005, 04:18:37 pm »
last day of the kop a lad walks out of the toilets with a bog seat in his hands  and starts chanting no seats no seats

jft96

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #387 on: October 7, 2005, 04:21:24 pm »
In the ashes this summer, Shane Warne was batting. Ashley Giles was bowling, and all the fielders were crowded round Warnie looking for a catch. They're all givin him a bit of stick. One of the fielders asks 'Warnie, why the fuck are you so fat?'

Fast as lightnin, Warne comes back with 'Cos every time I shag your wife she gives me a biscuit'.

that one has been doing the rounds for years and years on the email - i forget who did the original one (I heard Eddo Brandes and Glenn McGrath, I think...)

mate of mine went to the ashes and as shane warne was fielding near to the croud one of the fans shouts out oi warne why are you such a fat bastard and warne replies cos when im shagging your granny she feeds me biscuits

::)
Legacy fan

Offline MissLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #388 on: October 7, 2005, 04:29:59 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

Not too sure what they'd been feeding him.

This one still makes me laugh! ;D

Offline Windle

• Main Stander
« Reply #389 on: October 7, 2005, 04:31:58 pm »
at the chelsea v Liverpool chamipons league game in september the fella behind me stood up and to the tune of 'Fuck off Mourinho' he sung 'Your coat's from matalan'

(h) < cool msn smily

Offline shankstheman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #390 on: November 24, 2005, 01:02:49 pm »
a hilarious thread that deserves to be Bumped
"Chairman Mao has never seen a greater show of red strength." Bill Shankly

"The difference between Everton and the Queen Mary is that Everton carry more passengers!" Bill Shankly

Offline RobC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #391 on: November 24, 2005, 01:41:38 pm »
Not a shout really but...

A few years back in the Kop against Villa (Carra's full debut). Was just after Bosnich's infamous hitler salute. Everything had gone quiet and out of nowhere some fella starts whistling the theme to Dad's Army (Who do you think you are killing Mr Hitler...)

Bosnich turns around and has a good laugh and a wave at the Kop.. Quality stuff!
They came from sunny Spain, to make us great again...

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #392 on: November 24, 2005, 02:23:22 pm »
At  an after dinner do, with Ronny Whelan speaking, and he tells the story of a europeon away game in norway i think. with Jan molby doing nothing the whole game, and not moving out the center circle liverpool decide to bring on a sub for him Ronny Moran from the line shouts to molby "Jan warm up your coming off" !
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline [delete]

• Grafton Irregular
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: November 24, 2005, 02:48:19 pm »
Some feller by ours is David Johnson's brother in law, although not a "this fella shouted" still a boss story

Liverpool had just played Chelsea and were on the way home, stopping at Watford Gap to get some scran for the players etc.  Anyways, this was in the day before mobiles and that, and when they get to Watford Gap a lady behind the counter tells Bob Paisely someone rang and left a number and told him to ring back.

Paisely rings up and gets through to Kenny Dalglish.  Paisely thought he was on the coach but Kenny had been doing an interview and they'd got off.  Kenny remonstrated with Bob to turn round but Paisely tells him to get a taxi to Euston and get a train home as there's no way he can turn round now.

Dalglish has no option but to do so, and on getting the train he's met by loads of Reds coming back from the game.  When they ask why he's at Euston an not on the coach, Dalglish replied "They said 'Are you getting the coach' and I just said 'fuck that I'm going home on the train with the lads'".

Could be bullshit but made me laugh!

Offline ianrush9

• Kemlynite
  • We love you Liverpool, we do!
« Reply #394 on: November 24, 2005, 02:51:28 pm »
In the main stand against Coventry when Strachan had them, Strachan jumped up and started shouting and carrying on and some fella behind us stood up and shouted "hey, sit down you, ye little fuckin' parrot faced c*nt",  still piss meself laughing everytime I see Gordon Strachan thinking of that.

Offline myrlas