Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 591441 times)

Offline simonh27

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #320 on: May 27, 2005, 07:01:44 am »
I was at a game where the ref made some terrible decisions, when out of nowhere this guys yells

"Ref, get off your knees you're blowing the game"

I laughed for a long time :)

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11th August 1977...Remember the Date
« Reply #321 on: May 27, 2005, 08:47:05 am »
Going to the game on one of the coaches on Wednesday and hit the part of the journey where it's like the Alps, twisting roads high up in the middle of nowhere and bus starts singing "We're the self preservation society" from the Italian Job  :D
If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline BootleRed

• Kopite
  • Put yerself in my shoes for a change!
« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2005, 09:17:09 am »
" Jose Mourinho, if you're not doin nothin' tonight can you tape emmerdale for us!!

That had us all in stitches.

Apologies if its already been posted
We're not English -We are Scouse.

Offline mulfella

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hedgehogs are boss
« Reply #323 on: May 27, 2005, 09:40:19 am »
3 o'clock in the morning at Sabina airport, stuk outside Gates 5 and 6 with the doors closed and no sign of movement.

This fella shouted "Hurry up, it'll be dark soon"
A place full of grammer Nazi's?
'Grammar' and no apostrophe in 'nazis'.

Offline ilnino

• Kemlynite
« Reply #324 on: May 27, 2005, 09:56:20 am »
i remember once goin to a gaelic match in belfast , armagh and someone , there was loads of police about but no real trouble, as we walked round to the ground and passed a few landrovers and police standing round them one of my pissed up mates turned back stuck his fingers up at them and says "fuck off you wankers"
just as he finished his sentence he walked straight into a lamp post and landed on his ass.
it was probably the funniest thing i ever seen. i can still see police rollin around laughing at him.

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow
« Reply #325 on: May 27, 2005, 10:42:42 am »
at the parade yesterday by St Georges Hall, all the pushing and shoving to get a good spec. This bloke is trying to muscle is way past an gets a dig from some lad behind him Big twat trying to push through goes 'Oi you, do i look like a c*nt?'

Other bloke retorts, 'No mate, you look more like a Christopher'

;D
Momo Is Boss

Offline quincyg

• Ultra-lounge lizard and musak lover. The naffer the better.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • can show me Down Under anytime!
« Reply #326 on: May 27, 2005, 11:02:19 am »
When I was getting 'Harry' Bassetts autograph after we beat Leicester a few years ago I said "bad luck today Harry", being the polite gal I am...he replied..."It's alright love, my lads wouldn't have fuckin scored in a Bangkok brothel!"  8)

Delia's rousing 12th man speech at Norwich still makes me smile.  :hally

And to embarress meself....my mate took me to a Villa game and I asked her why Histzlsperger was being booed by his own fans. She said they were actually shouting...shooooooooooooot. Bad enough, but I was shouting to her over the noise and it suddenly went quiet as I said it.  :duh
"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

"I'm takin' this bloody car.....All the way to Invercargill!!!"

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #327 on: May 29, 2005, 02:32:46 am »
was watchin the game on wednesday, in me local boozer ,half time i'm like wantin to kill me self, any way this bitter turns round and says" hey if you getta goal in the second half they'll shit themselves and you'll win, i'm like "no way" and he says "yeah no way , dream on" you shoulda seen his face when it finished ... :duh :duh :duh :duh :duh

Offline morestellata

• Legacy Fan
  • fiends,romans and fuck off everton!!
« Reply #328 on: May 29, 2005, 02:13:53 pm »
Fella walking 'round Taksim square with his kid said, "anyone want to buy a little white boy"
laugh my head off if he tells his ma.
1st IS 1st, 2nd IS NOWHERE.
NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE.
NEVER BUY THE SUN.
JUSTICE WILL BE DONE.

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: May 29, 2005, 02:16:38 pm »
Today at 02:13:53 PM
in Re: "This fella shouted"
by morestellata

:D

Made me laugh.
A boy from the Mersey and a Son of Shankly.

Offline mrblast

• Main Stander
  • 'Game...Blouses'
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2005, 02:56:05 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

Not too sure what they'd been feeding him.

hahahah brilliant!
"They were too good for us, particularly Kaka. Then we get a goal out of nothing, I don't even celebrate, just run back. Then Vladi Smicer scores and the belief starts to rise. And when I watch Xabi Alonso convert the penalty, I'm almost crying.''

Offline Daveyboy154

• Kemlynite
« Reply #331 on: May 29, 2005, 03:20:11 pm »
I read in a book that during a game many years ago at Anfield, so many toilet rolls had been thrown on the pitch that the ref started trying to pick them up and throw them off the pitch before kick off.  Within seconds, the entire Kop was singing "the Ref needs a shit, the Ref needs a shit ei-i-addeeoo..."

Class

Also remember when Mark Walters was playing on the wing, there used to be about 10 blokes on the Kop every game who just screamed "Stepover!" repeatedly whenever he got the ball.  As soon as he did one of those rubbish stepovers of his, they celebrated like we had scored.  Always used to tickle me that!

Offline mrblast

• Main Stander
  • 'Game...Blouses'
« Reply #332 on: May 29, 2005, 04:42:31 pm »
At Wigan vs West Ham the Wigan fans were giving Sheringham a load of shit. One guy shouts out:

"OY SKELETON, PUT SOME FUCKING WEIGHT ON"?

To which Sheringham looks over, shrugs his shoulders and mouths "WHY"? back to the guy.

The guy got really pissed off and dead angry and didn't have a response and just ended up blurting out "SHEARER"!!!

ahahah it was fucking class.
"They were too good for us, particularly Kaka. Then we get a goal out of nothing, I don't even celebrate, just run back. Then Vladi Smicer scores and the belief starts to rise. And when I watch Xabi Alonso convert the penalty, I'm almost crying.''

Offline TheMutts

• Kemlynite
« Reply #333 on: June 1, 2005, 07:57:27 pm »
everytime the ref is messin up this fan near me shouts

"REF, IM GOING TO RUN YOU OVER WITH MY CAAAAR AFTER THE GAME"

ahhaha kills me everytime

Offline Litherland_Leon

• OOT Feedback Tourist #1
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: June 1, 2005, 08:11:57 pm »
Fella walking 'round Taksim square with his kid said, "anyone want to buy a little white boy"
laugh my head off if he tells his ma.

funny

Offline GavBelfast

• Anny Roader
« Reply #335 on: June 1, 2005, 08:19:43 pm »
Was at an Irish League match several years ago and there was a pre-match Minute's Silence, apparently there had also been one for someone or other for the past three or four home games running.

No one picked-up who the deceased was on this occasion, so one guy close to me turns to his mate and says "Who's it for then?" only for the immortal reply "I thought it was for Red Rum" (the Grand National hero having died during that week).

OK, so you had to be there ....

::)

Offline GavBelfast

• Anny Roader
« Reply #336 on: June 1, 2005, 08:21:21 pm »
By the way, how near the knuckle/un-PC are these contributions allowed to be?

;)

Offline Litherland_Leon

• OOT Feedback Tourist #1
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: June 1, 2005, 08:22:35 pm »
By the way, how near the knuckle are these contributions allowed to be?

;)

bleeding

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11th August 1977...Remember the Date
« Reply #338 on: June 1, 2005, 08:22:59 pm »
By the way, how near the knuckle/un-PC are these contributions allowed to be?

;)

If it's not suitable it'll be deleted by the Mods.
If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline MissLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #339 on: June 1, 2005, 08:38:27 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

Not too sure what they'd been feeding him.

Possibly the funniest thing i've ever read, genius. In tears.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2005, 08:46:06 pm by Geliog »

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: June 1, 2005, 08:42:27 pm »
I've read that loads of times and it still makes me piss myself laughing.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Kazak Red

• Main Stander
  • Ex Albert & Bronte underage drinker.
« Reply #341 on: June 2, 2005, 11:22:21 am »
on the bus back to Taksim, discussions about the game, guy pipes up

"result never in doubt, half time, 3 nil down & cruising"

Kept me laughing for the rest of the way back
If you can keep your head while all around others are losing theirs then you don't understand the seriousness of the situation

Offline l19red

• Main Stander
  • aren't penalty shootouts brilliant
« Reply #342 on: June 2, 2005, 02:03:01 pm »
about 40 minutes into the first half against Norwich. Alonso giving an exhibition of what good passing looks like. Then he hit his first and only misplaced pass of the game. A voice near me yelled "fuckin hell alonso that was shit get off."
when you go to the final its for winning, not for playing only

Offline Oggers

• Main Stander
  • Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.
« Reply #343 on: June 2, 2005, 04:21:29 pm »
Forget the game, Pongolle came on late in the game. His first touch wasn't the best and a fella shouts 'Fuckin get 'im off!!'

well, it was funny at the time.

Offline red20

• Main Stander
  • is'nt this football lark great
« Reply #344 on: June 2, 2005, 07:23:42 pm »
A brilliant thread.   ;D

Not lfc related but still funny.    A  Partick Thistle player was running down the touch line when tackled he hit the advertising boards.    The incident was right next to the dugout so the physio was  immediately on the scene

The poor player had suffered concussion.  The physio turned to his manager John Lambie and said the player doesn’t know who he is,    To which Lambie retorts tell him he’s  Pele and get him back on quick

And I read this one somewhere still makes me smile

Tommy Lawrence was in goal for us, all the older kopites will remember him a bit on the stout side. 2 kopites having a chat one of them says we need a new keeper, the other one says nah we got the best keeper, To which the 1st one says, yeah but we cant see past him  ;D

"Bill Shankly 1913-1981 - He Made The People Happy"   And Bob made us even happier

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #345 on: June 2, 2005, 07:51:03 pm »
Do comments to the telly count? I was watching the mudbath Levski Sophia away leg last season round at my Old Dear's. Their fans started the racist shit, and I said "listen to that, the racist gets," and she replies (she's 74, mind) "It's terrible, I hope one of our nig nogs gets a goal!" Felt ashamed but pissed myself.

Im sorry but Ive just pulled something laughing at that !!!!!!!  :lmao :lmao
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Saumitra

• Main Stander
« Reply #346 on: June 2, 2005, 09:59:26 pm »
Someone on the phone home in a coach leaving Istanbul:

"Went more or less according to plan I thought"

Offline Red1234

• Main Stander
« Reply #347 on: June 2, 2005, 10:55:01 pm »

:lmao

Offline -Gianni-

• Would have wood if Tiger Woods would
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: June 3, 2005, 05:52:02 pm »
Earlier in the season, we were in London, mom and sister are chelsea fans so we got tickets for them and went to te ground, the game was chelsea vs palace, they went in and my dad and I went to watch the match in the shed end pub. At half time we went out to the hall and got chatting with this guy who worked for Chelsea, he brought us through to a box and we were brought to our seats outside the box for free!! So we were able to watch the second half for free in the ground! Then half way through the second half when the ground was silent(happens alot at the bridge  ;) ) My dad turns to me and out of nowhere says(quite loudly) "Jesus, I cant wait till we have Xabi back" ;D
We got a couple of looks from the chelsea fans after that  :D
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: June 3, 2005, 08:45:24 pm »

Heard something like that.

"3-0 down, half time, never in doubt was it?"

Also funny on the coach,

"Alright lad how are ya?. . . . Good. . . . Yeah yeah yeah, fuck off you miserable bluenose bastard, go and shag a sheep in Rhyl yer twat"

Offline stewartw

• Toot toot to you two too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
« Reply #350 on: June 3, 2005, 09:58:08 pm »

Also funny on the coach,

"Alright lad how are ya?. . . . Good. . . . Yeah yeah yeah, fuck off you miserable bluenose bastard, go and shag a sheep in Rhyl yer twat"

fuckin quality!!!
That girl playing no 11 is quality, who she?  That's my daughter and she doesn't want to play for Macclesfield town girls!!

Offline StuartC

• Main Stander
« Reply #351 on: June 3, 2005, 10:29:45 pm »
Couple of seasons back I got tickets to the friendly when Valencia played us on that really hot day, took my Arsenal supporting nephew to see a proper team, and a mate from work who was from Valencia...

We're sat in the Kop and he says when Valencia scores he'll be quiet and just smile "'cos it's the home end, and I don't want to cause any trouble. Nobody will know I'm supporting Valencia, honest..." he says.

5 minutes before kick-off and his mobile rings.

"Ola, com est da. eth eth eth, ### 5minute long conversation in loud spanish ensues ####"

attracted a few funny looks from the guys around me!
I was there....

Offline Fast Eddie

• Boys Pen
« Reply #352 on: June 3, 2005, 11:07:28 pm »
Happened many years ago at a lower, lower league game. One of our players used to be something of a local casanova (despite being a bit chubby). He receives a pass but fails to controll the ball. He runs after it though, trying to keep it in play. At this point some woman in the crowd who obviously knows him stands up and starts shouting GO ON! FASTER! FASTER! YOU CAN MAKE IT! But our casanova seems to be moving in slow motion, despite giving it all he's got. And the woman keeps cheering him on. FASTER! FASTER! YOU CAN DO IT! Eventually, the ball just runs out of play before he can stop it. Disgusted, he throws the woman in the stands a nasty look, then says: "Oh, why don't you shut the fuck up woman - you're not in bed now".

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Part of the establishment
« Reply #353 on: June 3, 2005, 11:52:18 pm »
I was workin down south, an it was a few days after Emlyn Hughes had passed away, On 11th of 11th, at, strangely enough, 11 minutes past 11, well, a couple of minutes before, it comes on the tannoy in work "at 11 minutes past 11 the fire alarm will sound to indicate the start of a minutes silence". My mate says fuckin hell, is the whole country havin a silence for him?
Our round the world trip.

www.getjealous.com/sas091011

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: June 3, 2005, 11:53:38 pm »
A few years ago, sittininthe kop, carragher has a shot an misses, someone shouts "unlucky jamie", some idiot behind shouts "get ya glasses fixed, that wasn't redknapp, it was carragher"

Offline Lacoste-Trackie

• Where is my...
  • Kopite
  • "EY, Roberto..... Pass the Pringles!"
« Reply #355 on: June 4, 2005, 01:14:01 am »

Also funny on the coach,

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline S24 LFC

• For Sale!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: June 4, 2005, 09:56:46 am »
In the Anny Rd End, Liverpool Vs Juve, del piero gets taken off an replaced by David Trezuget, some starts "Who the fuckin hell are you?".

Class

Offline kneel

• Anny Roader
  • I need a haircut
« Reply #357 on: June 4, 2005, 10:41:08 am »
Not Anfield, way, way down below that level of footie. We were playing in an U/16 match here in Malta and the ref was surely no Collina. Anyway, one of our players was the sone of one of the Board Members - who were all there. The ref whistles a penalty against the son of the board member and the guy just jumps onto the pitch, walks straight to the ref with a cup of coffee still in his hand, all calm and composed. When he gets to the ref he starts swearing his head off, throws the boiling coffee at the ref and leaves the pitch all calm and composed again.

:lmao

He was suspended from the club and football for a year. Me and my mates - who still play for the same team - mention it in the dressing room when he's around and it pisses him off real bad!

Dont know if it's funny to you lot. Guess you had to see it. Surreal!
Qed nistenna l-bajtra taqa' f'halqi.

Offline mr_mad_master

• Posts Utter Shite
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mwa
« Reply #358 on: June 5, 2005, 12:45:28 pm »
our side was warming up watching  the U16's,Visitors scored their 2nd goal from which the ref gave a questionable free kick(first a penalty) after the second one of my team mates started the chant "ref for a hat trick"
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 77 78 81 84 05

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #359 on: June 5, 2005, 12:59:58 pm »
The 1st one that sticks in my mind was the replay against Palace a couple of seasons ago Carragher went up for a header and mistimed it for a corner prompting a fella next to me in the Kop to shout "Fucking hell Jamie you 50 fucking P head" I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the game....

The other one was on the bus just after the Juve game away and all the police were surrounding our Bus with the Italians throwing anything they could get their hands on, a bloke a few seats in front shouted simply "get yer foot down driver"

2 quality fan chants from that game were the "Arrivaderchi" and the "stick your fucking Ultras up your arse" chants quality!!
@bono1712