Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 591461 times)

Offline Fowler is God

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2005, 04:22:31 pm »
Another I remember was seeing Les Dennis from Family fortunes at Old Trafford a couple of seasons back and all the lads started singing "BOB the Builder" to him..

Offline Pheel

• Look into my eyes...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jerzy............Legend
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2005, 04:41:55 pm »
On Tv last night and it reminded me..........
Crewe V liverpool pre season friendly, They had Clayton Ince first half and then some other small keeper in the 2nd half.
Anyhow little keeper just on is all stretches and twists and turns, then he starts with the high kicks to keep limber and some fella shouted.....
                Its Billy fuckin elliot

Could not stop chuckling all night,

Class thread ;D
Better today than yesterday...........
           even better tomorrow.

Offline onceabluealwaysamanc

• Boys Pen
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2005, 01:21:24 am »
was once on a burnley match around 5 years ago and everyone was aving a go at linesman sum guy shouts "linesman your a fukin arse" so linesman turns round smiles and lifts his shorts to side to show is arse
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' Bill Shankly.

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: April 3, 2005, 11:45:23 am »

a classic heard at yesterdays bolton game.

the bolton fans where singing "gerrard for chelsea"

this fella behind me replied  "stelios for easyjet" ;D
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #284 on: April 3, 2005, 02:09:36 pm »
heard someone shouting "Diouf for Bolton" at that one as well
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Litherland_Leon

• OOT Feedback Tourist #1
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: April 3, 2005, 02:25:00 pm »
at yesterdays match when Hiero went off and hugged Okocha(sp). me and everyone around me also went "ahhhhhhhh" at the same time, followed by "thats lovely that, i wish our players did that as they went off", and then someone behind me shouted in the thickest scouse accent i've ever heard"yer pair of fucking queers" which had me in stitches.

the blackburn game the other week was funny, as Igor was came running out to warm up with the other subs everyone is giving it the usual "IGOR,IGOR" and then as it went quiet also you heard from back was one single voice singing NANANANANA, NANANANANA, NANANANANA, BISCAN!!!!!! everyone just erupted with laughter.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #286 on: April 3, 2005, 03:14:43 pm »
That Nicky Hunt who plays for Bolton must be the thinnest person alive!  He's got legs like pipe cleaners and as he came towards our stand yesterday to take a throw-in, one feller behind me shouts, "Eat a fucking pie, willya!"  Laugh?  My trousers have only just dried out. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2005, 10:32:39 am »
Last night at the Bridge.

Bloke behind me giving Makelele pure shit about him being a short arse.

He saved the best till last.

"Fuck off Makelele -- You Tripod" ;D

Offline Bob Kurac

• Cares.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Modern football is shit
« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2005, 10:44:23 am »
AFrom just behind me at Stamford Bridge last night, 82nd minute : "Get warmed up Stevie G, you're coming on in a minute"

Offline ryanh234

• Main Stander
« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2005, 11:53:27 am »
this one happened outside the ground - does it count???

We were at Crystal Palace a couple of seasons ago when we played them in the FA cup (we drew at their place - shit game - and lost the replay at Anfield).

Before the game I was outside looking for a ticket and these 2 girls walked past dressed in T-Mobile t-shirts and caps, handing out flyers for a promotion.
The girls were going down a right treat - they were getting lots of attention, wolf-whistles, cheers....and they were loving it - big cheesy grins on their faces.

A gang of young lads walked past them and one of them, curious about what the girls were handing out, said "Are they top up cards girl?"

"no" replied the blonde

the lad fired back , instantly "can I top you up then?"

classic!

Offline stonewall

• penalty
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2005, 12:26:09 pm »
Went to see Wrexham at  Swindon about 3 yrs ago (why?!) ond a cold wet Wednesday night... In front of the handful of away fans there was this huge ball girl... As she ran to get a ball for a corner she slipped on the wet grass and went flying... The place erupted and a guy stood up and shouted "YOU BEAUTY... YOU FAT FU*KING BEAUTY" - hearing this the girl burst into tears and ran off! It was hillarious!!!!

Offline Chris.

• Official Panini Swapper
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2005, 12:53:28 pm »
On way to turin just getting on the plane, some fella found a pair of boxers or something and shouted to the stewardess 'eh love, are these yours?'  :D

Offline You never wore cologne

• Kemlynite
« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2005, 01:51:58 pm »
Roy Evans' last game in charge, got beat by Tottenham 1-3, League Cup, shit game, me and my brother were in the Kop.  Referee was having a nightmare, nothing going our way, two arl fellas about 80+ were in front of us nearly crying they were that upset, anyway, chant of the night to the referee from one of these arl fellas, he just stood up and went:  "Fucking hell ref, we're shite enough without you having to help them!!!"

Had to hold the laugh in, cause I thought they were gonna burst into tears.

I went to that game and David Ginola was diving all over the park.  After the fourth or fifth time he won a free kick right on the edge of our 18 yard box in front of The Kop for the most obvious dive of the lot.  This lad in front of me shouted to Ginola "Hey - GINOLA! You  Dirty, Cheatin' Handsome - Bastard!"  Ginola heard him and gave a big smile.

My favourite was a European game a couple of years ago and I was bith my Brother-in-law in The Centenary Stand.  Traore was having an absolute nightmare.  The two lads right in front of us were talking when one said to the other "He hasn't got the best left foot for a left back has he?"  Quick as a flash his mate said "What are you on about? He's got two of the fuckers!"  Everyone around them nearly wet ourselves laughing.  ;D

Offline friendofrocky

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2005, 02:24:00 pm »
Was at the Euro 1996 play-off at Anfield (Ireland v Holland). Was well bladdered and when nature called I held off till the start of the 2nd half to avoid the crowd. On the way out of the bog at the back of the Kop I noticed a  gang of kids fillin empty 2 litre coke bottles with all the slops and dregs left in the many cups strewn around the area. I stopped one young girl and said "surely you're not gonna sell us that crap!" She stopped looked up at me and said " OH NO MISTER! MAN UTD ARE 'ERE NEXT SUNDAY! WE'RE GONNA SELL IT TO THEM BASTARDS!"

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2005, 02:25:17 pm »
Was at the Euro 1996 play-off at Anfield (Ireland v Holland). Was well bladdered and when nature called I held off till the start of the 2nd half to avoid the crowd. On the way out of the bog at the back of the Kop I noticed a  gang of kids fillin empty 2 litre coke bottles with all the slops and dregs left in the many cups strewn around the area. I stopped one young girl and said "surely you're not gonna sell us that crap!" She stopped looked up at me and said " OH NO MISTER! MAN UTD ARE 'ERE NEXT SUNDAY! WE'RE GONNA SELL IT TO THEM BASTARDS!"
;D
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11th August 1977...Remember the Date
« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2005, 03:05:31 pm »
I've taken this from Murf's "1984 Vintage Year" posting in the Liverpool FC Forum, hope you don't mind John? but made me laugh when I read it.

Murf's thread was about him making his way to the 1984 European Cup Final:

Funny on the ferry, a round was a case of lager each, only those stubby bottles but 24 packs  Any way anouncement on the tannoy "Duty free shop will be open 5 minutes after departure"  10 minutes into departure anouncement on tannoy  " SECURITY TO DUTY  FREE< SECURITY TO DUTY FREE " fuckin funny as fuck that, now to see someone trying to sell perfume by the disco we had only just left.
If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2005, 11:47:58 am »
Me and me mate went to a villa match a few years ago, was a really drab affair i think we drew 0-0.
We'd had a few bevvies anyway as is was me mates birthday and we was sat right by the corner flag, at kop/ main stand corner.
Having been bored shitless for the best part of an hour and there being no atmosphere Villa won a corner and over trotted Paul Merson to take it. Well me and me mate stood up and gave him loads about gamblin, coke etc etc at the top of our voices. He looked up to see us and just looked down with embarassement. Was absolute classic. He must of heard every word we said

Offline Djimi

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't stop believing
    • up the seasiders
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2005, 12:11:13 pm »
was at an a*ds match about a week ago and some a*ds fans were leaving early

to wich i shouted

you finally realise now a*ds are shite

*cue the whole away end laughing*
LIVERPOOL FC - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005

I'M A VOYEUR, AND A DAM GOOD ONE AT THAT!

THE GAWA PROVIDED NOT ONLY A 12TH MAN BUT A 13TH AND A 14TH AND 3 MORE ON THE BENCH.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2005, 01:04:06 pm »
Me and me mate went to a villa match a few years ago, was a really drab affair i think we drew 0-0.
We'd had a few bevvies anyway as is was me mates birthday and we was sat right by the corner flag, at kop/ main stand corner.
Having been bored shitless for the best part of an hour and there being no atmosphere Villa won a corner and over trotted Paul Merson to take it. Well me and me mate stood up and gave him loads about gamblin, coke etc etc at the top of our voices. He looked up to see us and just looked down with embarassement. Was absolute classic. He must of heard every word we said

he was probably looking over to see if you were offering him any
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Jimbo.

• Skint
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2005, 01:08:45 pm »
"YOU BEAUTY... YOU FAT FU*KING BEAUTY"

Still pissing myself about this
Quote from: Dan_L
Chester is in chesirte, trasmneraeeeee is in wirral dfivo 1adand lpoolis merseydie lpoo2-1 everpuyokton |BluESHITE!!!!!!wert sr76yipeeeeeeeeeeeee113wt4aee

Offline Djimi

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't stop believing
    • up the seasiders
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2005, 02:14:21 pm »
:lmao

THE GAWA PROVIDED NOT ONLY A 12TH MAN BUT A 13TH AND A 14TH AND 3 MORE ON THE BENCH.

Offline Jim Price

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2005, 02:20:25 pm »
Last night at the Bridge.

Bloke behind me giving Makelele pure shit about him being a short arse.

He saved the best till last.

"Fuck off Makelele -- You Tripod" ;D

I prefered "Uumpa lumpa"

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2005, 02:28:29 pm »
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Ian-TN

• The slightly shop spoiled Jon Hall
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2005, 04:25:23 pm »
was that why they let off the tear-gas? could never really work that one out meself...

Not sure meself on this one but am not sure that the did let it off themselves, wouldn't be suprised by that anyway.
To an interpreter, regarding excited Italian journalists:
'Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say.'

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #304 on: May 22, 2005, 03:19:49 am »
i think this post deserves a bump,  another classic for me was when Nigel Winterburn played for ARSEnal, i was in the old Kemlyn road stand , right by the touchline, they had a throw in which he was about to take, some wag "shouts hey Nigel" he turns round and says "what"? the wag replies " your the ugliest **** in the premier league, winterburns face was a picture , all around were on the floor laughin hehehehehee

^

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #305 on: May 22, 2005, 03:47:12 am »
 :D  what about the time we played Derby in 87, we murdered them 4-0, their then keeper was Peter Shilton, any way theres a story in the press about him getting caught doing naughties with some girl called Tina, The second half is just about to start , the Kop start shouting "ENGLANDS ENGLANDS NUMBER 1 , ENGLANDS NUMBER 1, " he was really made up, but as soon as the game kicked off for the second half, the whole of the kop just started shouting "TINA TINA" Shilts just looked as though he wanted to go home there and then ..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:37:04 am by Terry De Niro »

Offline mr_mad_master

• Posts Utter Shite
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mwa
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2005, 04:04:36 am »
In aussie rules weve had an ex player become an umpire,did a game the other day and was shite,somone yelled out YOU WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE,GO BACK TO FOOTBALL ;D
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 77 78 81 84 05

Offline Gray-YPC

• Anny Roader
  • Official YPC Wool
« Reply #307 on: May 22, 2005, 10:11:50 am »
At City away a few weeks ago there was this fella giving it loads to their fans.  You'll probbo recognise him as he's HUGE.  Gotta be about 6'6" at least, and built like the proverbial.  Always wears a Liverpool cap.  You see him at a fair few aways.  He's there stood up, and he towers some way over everyone else around him.

Anyway.... he's giving it loads to one City fan in particular, who invites him outside, as they do.

Cue Matty next to me to pipe up about this man mountain: "That City fan thinks he's stood on his seat" :D :D

You probbo had to be there, but when you see this lad next time, I wear you'll chuckle!
LIVERPOOL FC - FEARLESS

Offline Taps

• Kemlynite
« Reply #308 on: May 22, 2005, 12:36:54 pm »

can't actually remember who we were playing but at anfield earlier this season Baros got the ball twatted right where it hurts the most. the ball rebounded quite a way up the field but Baros didn't seem to bothered by the impact and this fella behind us shouted 'fuckin hell he must have had a stiffy'....i was pissing myself when his mate replied, 'nah, if he'd had a stiffy he'd of popped the fuckin ball..' 

nearly choked on my sausie roll...love footy grounds for the banter that goes around, makes all these posts so funny cos you just know you'd have been laughin too...
i may be a honky but i'm hung like a donkey

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #309 on: May 22, 2005, 01:46:29 pm »
When we played Chelsea this season at Anfield. I was sitting in Annie road (which was dead of any atmosphere). Chelsea brought on Drogba and some guy who was trying all the game to get the crowd going shouted 'Dont worry lads its only Emile Heskeys younger sister'.

Everyone pissed themselves

Offline Swedish_Red

• Kopite
« Reply #310 on: May 22, 2005, 02:37:42 pm »
My first game at Anfield. Mīboro in january 2001. Was at Annie road.
We had a girl at around 10-11 of age behind us. And babbel got the ball on the right wing. And she started "go Babbel go" And babbel was moving forward with a good run. "cut inside Babbel cut inside" and he cut inside closing in on the penalty area. "shoot Babbel shot" she yelled. But Babbel passed instead.
"I SAID SHOOT YOU F****N GERMAN" she shouted. I looked back at her dad laughing. And he had a big smile on his face and looked at her very proud.
Me and my mates still thinks that was the best moment of the game that ended 0-0 :D

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #311 on: May 22, 2005, 02:47:19 pm »
 ;D
Was in the KOP against Man Utd couple of seasons ago. Our seat was near the front where the subs warm up in the corner. Phil Neville came running down and looked into the KOP. Some fella stood up with a McNasty's paper bag on his head with two eye holes ripped out and shouted "Fuck off Phil, your scaring me kid"

Even Phil cracked a smile! ;D
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #312 on: May 22, 2005, 03:08:47 pm »
bolton, home. boxing day 2004, sum bloke shouted 2 the bolton fans in a bolton accent "DO YOU WATCH PHOENIX NIGHTS?"
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline tezmac

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: May 22, 2005, 05:17:10 pm »
At liverpool v newcastle in fa cup cheyrou scores his second goal and someone behind says i always knew he,d come good what  a laugh
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #314 on: May 22, 2005, 05:35:26 pm »
At liverpool v newcastle in fa cup cheyrou scores his second goal and someone behind says i always knew he,d come good what  a laugh

i still believe he may have done, there is no question, the lad had skills.
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Djimi

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't stop believing
    • up the seasiders
« Reply #315 on: May 22, 2005, 05:45:57 pm »
My first game at Anfield. Mīboro in january 2001. Was at Annie road.
We had a girl at around 10-11 of age behind us. And babbel got the ball on the right wing. And she started "go Babbel go" And babbel was moving forward with a good run. "cut inside Babbel cut inside" and he cut inside closing in on the penalty area. "shoot Babbel shot" she yelled. But Babbel passed instead.
"I SAID SHOOT YOU F****N GERMAN" she shouted. I looked back at her dad laughing. And he had a big smile on his face and looked at her very proud.
Me and my mates still thinks that was the best moment of the game that ended 0-0 :D

:lmao

Offline cochyn

• Kopite
« Reply #316 on: May 22, 2005, 06:08:59 pm »
Outside the Kop against Villa the other week; there was a female mounted police-lady looking after gates B. Up strolls this little arl fella and says :"A'right gorgeous?" . Policewoman says "hello" The old lad winks and says "I was talkin' t' de 'orse".
Oh the heavy water how it enfolds. The salt, the spray, the gorgeous undertow.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: May 26, 2005, 12:57:47 pm »
Fella on our coach on Tuesday night going from the airport to the hotel.

"Fuckin hell it's a big place this. Thought it was gonna be like fuckin Birkenhead."

Fair play to the fella in the Bin Laden mask as well. Was funny as. If he'd have left it in the ground we could have rang Bush and got him to destroy the ground so we wouldn't have to go to the fucker again.

Offline ThingOnASpring

• Legacy Fan
  • Young man! There's no need to feel down.
« Reply #318 on: May 27, 2005, 03:06:03 am »
Was at a reserve match at southport's ground a couple of years back. Waiting to get autographs and that, and brian mcclair was stood there. This kid walks up with his dad....'who's that dad?'  'Oh, just someone who used to be famous'
Mcclair's face was a fucking picture.
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

Offline owensy76

• A pain in the arse
  • Kopite
« Reply #319 on: May 27, 2005, 03:37:50 am »
was at sheffield wednesday match at hillsborough few yrs back. first game of the season could only get ticket in with the sheffield fans. some fella in frront of us was abusing david thompson calling him a midget every 5 minutes. heard a scouse accent shout from behind me " shut the f**k up greengrass" ! Quality!

juve game at anfield someone shouted down to  pavel nedved after he had hit the deck " get up you, you 30p a pint wonky eyed C*nt", I know we've got a couple of czechs but that had everyone in stitches