Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 591430 times)

Offline Gray-YPC

• Anny Roader
  • Official YPC Wool
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #240 on: February 5, 2005, 08:05:46 pm »
The fella in front of me has a big beard and is not a fan of Vladi!!  As Vlad is warming up and gets a round of applause he says:

"Get yer hair  cut yer soft tart"

to which the fella behind him replies....

"Says Robinson fucking Crusoe over there"

;D ;D

And the same fella about Papa Boupa Diop:
"That's what happens when you eat lions son"
LIVERPOOL FC - FEARLESS

Offline cochyn

• Kopite
« Reply #241 on: February 5, 2005, 09:10:59 pm »
Kop were singing " Mor, Mor Mor! Morientes! " after he scored today.  This fella goes "Fuckin' hell, have we got a disco in here now as well?"
Oh the heavy water how it enfolds. The salt, the spray, the gorgeous undertow.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #242 on: February 5, 2005, 10:07:05 pm »
Apologies to the lad in block 103 row 17 for snarling at ya.  That said, you were out of order, in my opinion, for shouting at Stevie G that he might as well fuck off now as he obviously cant be arsed anymore.  Funny as fuck with the steward running up to us.  At the time I couldnt give a fuck who ran up, I just saw red mist.  Well done to you for shaking hands after our second goal, it would probably be a laugh to have a bevvie with ya at some time in the future, no hard feelings.
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Djimi

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't stop believing
    • up the seasiders
« Reply #243 on: February 5, 2005, 10:15:17 pm »
 ;D
LIVERPOOL FC - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005

I'M A VOYEUR, AND A DAM GOOD ONE AT THAT!

THE GAWA PROVIDED NOT ONLY A 12TH MAN BUT A 13TH AND A 14TH AND 3 MORE ON THE BENCH.

Offline Andy.

• Kopite
« Reply #244 on: February 5, 2005, 10:31:13 pm »
Few weeks ago, Luis Garcia had just tried to take on one-too-many players and ended up losing it. Heard a voice behind me shout: "Fuckin' hell, if he was a house burglar and the front door was open, he'd try and break in through the bedroom window!"

Funny as fuck.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: February 5, 2005, 10:58:49 pm »
Few weeks ago, Luis Garcia had just tried to take on one-too-many players and ended up losing it. Heard a voice behind me shout: "Fuckin' hell, if he was a house burglar and the front door was open, he'd try and break in through the bedroom window!"

Funny as fuck.

Brilliant description of Garcia  ;D  ;D

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #246 on: February 6, 2005, 12:24:40 pm »
Yesterday, as Steven Gerrard ran over to take a corner at the Kop/Centenary, he received his usual massive applause and ovation.  Someone shouted, "Hey, Stevie, you won't get this at Chelsea, you know?" and he nodded slightly and mouthed the words, "Yeah, I know".  Of course, he could've been giving a Little Britain impression but I like to think not. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline Djimi

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't stop believing
    • up the seasiders
« Reply #247 on: February 6, 2005, 03:31:56 pm »
 ::)
LIVERPOOL FC - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005

I'M A VOYEUR, AND A DAM GOOD ONE AT THAT!

THE GAWA PROVIDED NOT ONLY A 12TH MAN BUT A 13TH AND A 14TH AND 3 MORE ON THE BENCH.

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
« Reply #248 on: February 8, 2005, 03:12:39 am »
If it was earlier I'd be missin' me tea reading this lot. 8)
Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Offline Glory Boy

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2005, 02:41:16 pm »
This is one of the best threads I ve ever read.

One of the best Ive ever heard.

We (Perth Glory) won the league title with about three games to go.
So on our next away trip the coach rested all the stars (Including the best keeper in the leage)(except our captain and our top scorer - who played at centre back).  Even the reserve goalie got a start.

Now once a year we all arrange for an away trip (because everywhere is a long way from Perth) and it happend to be this game.

Well a very entertaining game and the score was I think 2-1 to us when our reserve goalie had to make a brilliant save, and some big mouthed bastard satrts singing  (on his own )

"Weve got the second best keeper - in the land......"

And the keeper couldnt help but turn round to see who it was.

Maybe you had to be there, but Ill never forget - I smile now thinking of it
Weve got Steve McMahon and we wont give him back.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2005, 03:01:20 pm »
Well a very entertaining game and the score was I think 2-1 to us when our reserve goalie had to make a brilliant save, and some big mouthed bastard satrts singing  (on his own )

"Weve got the second best keeper - in the land......"

And the keeper couldnt help but turn round to see who it was.

Awww bless.    Cruel but  :lmao :lmao
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline RedMike-86-

• Thrice surprised
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2005, 11:22:42 pm »
"My mate who is a Mansfield supporter was watching them play really badly.
Five minutes before HT the guy next to him said fuck this I'm goin for a cuppa, I don't want to miss the half time interval."

:D
In the land of the witless, the half-wit is king.

Offline josh96

• Main Stander
« Reply #252 on: February 11, 2005, 12:51:50 am »
Neville Southall walks up to the Kop start of the 2nd half - gets the usual clap
then after after a moments silence someone shouts " its the fcukin binman"

Offline Frank82

• Anny Roader
  • Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal ..... One Neil Mellor!!!
« Reply #253 on: February 11, 2005, 01:08:10 am »
I have told this story before, but this topic is great so here we go:

UEFA cup final in the Holiday Inn after the match in Dortmund. I think it was one of the only places open that night, must have been about 200 reds in this small bar.
Chris de Burgh is in a booth drinking champagne and celebrating and most of the supporters are speaking with him while checking out his daughter (she later became miss world or something). Anyway she was absolutely stunning... 

She is enjoying herself with the lads and ends up standing next to me in a circle of about 9 men. One of the lads says to her, "Do you sing as well?"  She replies, "only in the shower" The oldest man in the group, who is about 80+, quick as a whip, says, "I don' t believe you lets go find out if you are lying"
Classic stuff. Classic night.

haha quality!  ;D

Offline sammydodds

• Main Stander
  • Justice for the 96'
    • Sam Dodds & Sandon Reds
« Reply #254 on: February 11, 2005, 05:11:20 am »
Always remember the 4-0 game against the mancs, Clayton Blackmore had the ball taken off him by Ray Houghton, Blackmore gives chase to a cry "Watch it Razor you've a rapist up yer arse".

going To City away one year and were on coach 1 with Barnes on Priory Road and Uts were playin everton. Just before we are leaving Tommy Docherty steps onto the coach and gets involved with a little banter thinking our coach is full of Utd fans, next thing a group of lads start singing "whose up Mary Brown", even he seen the funny side and after more banter he shouted for us to have a good day and all the coach clapped him off such was his attitude.
Our future belongs to those who believe in the dream

Offline The Don

• Kemlynite
  • You talkin to me?
« Reply #255 on: March 6, 2005, 12:15:08 pm »
Whenever theres a tiny away support - usually against team liek Blackburn, or Southampton. Whenever they start gettin a bit arsey, this fella behind me always shouts "Shut up you two!!!". Always has me giggling that one!

;D

Offline al daas

• Main Stander
« Reply #256 on: March 6, 2005, 03:01:04 pm »
My favourite, which I read somewhere, was when Phil Babb gave the post a "bollocking"
While he was lying there holding his knackers, someone shouted "Dont rub them Phil, count them"

Offline worthers

• originals
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: March 6, 2005, 03:45:41 pm »
My favourite, which I read somewhere, was when Phil Babb gave the post a "bollocking"
While he was lying there holding his knackers, someone shouted "Dont rub them Phil, count them"

Priceless
"We can not walk alone" Martin Luther King 1963

In nine years, Paisley won three European Cups, a Uefa Cup, six League titles and three League Cups. He won three European Cups in nine years, while Mr Ferguson has managed two in 24.

Offline avidmerrion

• Anny Roader
  • what do i give a fcuk for anyway,i was in Istanbul
« Reply #258 on: March 6, 2005, 07:58:01 pm »
at the final in cardiff last week when the attendance was announced some bloke behind me shouted"and they're all fuckin scousers"
thought it was very funny
what do i give a fcuk for anyway,i was in Istanbul!

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2005, 05:28:16 pm »

Going round the ground early yesterday and Kewell was trying to drive into the Car Park and was getting questioned by the steward there, some fella says just loud enough to hear "Yer fucking fit enough to drive aren't ya Harry"

weren't many people there but it brought a smile to my face at least   :D
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline nyujvary

• RAWK's finest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay calm, all is well!
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2005, 06:03:30 pm »
At the Liverpool supporters club bar in New York yesterday to watch the derby...

Met a great fella from Liverpool on holiday...  After one of Baros' typical "put your head down and dribble" runs the guy taps me on the shoulder and goes...

"I swear if you open up the gates the bastard would run right out"

thought it was pretty funny

Offline Melia*

• Main Stander
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2005, 08:55:03 pm »
playing chelsea in 99/00 i think, Dennis Wise being his usual charming self.
after one bad tackle HE starts moaning to the ref, and this fella behind us (from another planet) shouts
"Wise, you chinese motherfucker!"
still makes me smile.
"With a pair of adjustments, a power station and a player of band, the group will be ready for which it is of course. "

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2005, 09:24:57 pm »
"Wise, you chinese motherfucker!"
still makes me smile.

Thats fucking class
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline flares642

• Boys Pen
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2005, 10:25:57 pm »
As i was living in London in the late 80's i went to White Heart Lane for Chris Hughton's Testimonial.  It was just after David Pleat was caught kerb crawling.  I was in with the Arsenal Fans and they had brought about eight blow-up dolls.  Everybody was throwing them in the air like ballons and they gave him more stick than i've ever heard before or since.  Am still laughing now!!

Offline Revenge of the Sixth

• Kopite
  • Rafa is a legend
« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2005, 10:40:47 pm »
When I was a kid I was at a game at Tranmere, a Liverpool friendly. Brucie was in the dug out and I kept shouting 'Brucie'. The more he ignored me, the louder I got, I was about eleven and he was a boyhood hero. 'BRUCIE' I shouted . After about the tenth time, he walks up to me and goes 'What are you? A bloody Parrot?' Funny, but a c*nt.

Offline Walton_Gary

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2005, 02:26:27 pm »
a fella by me the other week shouted 'ref get you eyes tested' it was well funny

but he saved the best till last when he stood up and started singing 'you shit and you know you are', next week he said he's going to buy 400 badges for his waistcoat

Pheeny

« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2005, 06:56:19 pm »
a fella by me the other week shouted 'ref get you eyes tested' it was well funny

but he saved the best till last when he stood up and started singing 'you shit and you know you are', next week he said he's going to buy 400 badges for his waistcoat
always one that tries to be funny.Grow up lad.

Offline grobbelygook

• Boys Pen
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2005, 11:55:36 pm »
at a champions league game this season (forget which one) milan is warming up and gets the customary MEEELAN chants then biscan is warming up and he gets some ironic EEEGOORRR chants.  Guy in front of me says "Ah, give him a biscuit" - cracked me up  ;D

Offline Frank82

• Anny Roader
  • Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal ..... One Neil Mellor!!!
« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2005, 02:14:27 pm »
at a champions league game this season (forget which one) milan is warming up and gets the customary MEEELAN chants then biscan is warming up and he gets some ironic EEEGOORRR chants.  Guy in front of me says "Ah, give him a biscuit" - cracked me up  ;D

That probably was the Monaco game?

Offline grobbelygook

• Boys Pen
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2005, 06:06:16 pm »
That probably was the Monaco game?

Aye, thats most likely the one mate.  For the record I am a Biscan fan, just found it funny if a little harsh.

Offline Curly Tom

• Has no life.
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Anfield Shrine
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2005, 06:20:19 pm »
Wasn't actually at the footy, was playing 5 a side on a sunday, me and my mate John had just come off for a breather and a lad fluffed a great chance in front of goal, John shouts 'couldn't finish a wank!'

Made me laugh...  :D

"I lived my dream today, I lived it yesterday, and I'll be living yours tomorrow, anything else to say?"

Offline kitano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2005, 11:46:46 pm »
Best Thread ive read (all of it just now), in a LONG time, funniest one posted was tha "not you, the other lump" one, class!

best one av heard has been posted, "Steven, Tuck ya shirt in".
Bill Shankly (to a translator when surrounded by Italian journalists)
"Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say!"

Pheeny

« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2005, 11:51:57 pm »
Was watching Robert(my lad) play a few years ago,they played the offside trap almost as good as Arsenal in the 80's.The opposition fans started to get annoyed.Then one of them,a woman, shouted,' Ref its not fair they're doing it on purpose"...

Offline John Barnes, Anchorman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2005, 11:53:03 pm »
One from ANfield (not very good to be honest but made me laugh) was when we were beating Southampton 6 or 7 nil and Ostenstad had a speculative shot that James spilt hilariously over the line at the Kop End to make it 6 or 7 - 1. Most people laughed and applauded except one big bloke near me who leapt out of his seat screaming vile abuse at James waving his arms around shouting 'That's 500 quid you've cost me James yer fuckin c*nt / dickhead / etc.'

Which surprises me as I always thought 7-0 and 7-1 would come under 'any other named score' and if he had a bet on that he would be ok with either scoreline.

Also, from Harry Pearson's superb 'The Far Corner' some bloke at a non-league match somewhere in the wilds of County Durham there's nothing much going on in the game - an uncontroversial throw-in being taken or something - and one bloke stood on his own at the front of a mostly empty terrace - with nobody within 10 yards of him - suddenly starts screaming 'You're a fucking joke referee. Everyone fucking knows it. You're a fucking joke - you haven't got a clue what you're doing' (or something like that). Only later do the startled supporters on the terrace realise this man is listening to 'proper' football on his headphones.

Pheeny

« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2005, 11:57:50 pm »

Also, from Harry Pearson's superb 'The Far Corner' some bloke at a non-league match somewhere in the wilds of County Durham there's nothing much going on in the game - an uncontroversial throw-in being taken or something - and one bloke stood on his own at the front of a mostly empty terrace - with nobody within 10 yards of him - suddenly starts screaming 'You're a fucking joke referee. Everyone fucking knows it. You're a fucking joke - you haven't got a clue what you're doing' (or something like that). Only later do the startled supporters on the terrace realise this man is listening to 'proper' football on his headphones.
;D

Offline kitano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2005, 11:58:08 pm »
me arl fella and me grandad were at the palace 9-0 match (i was too young, can you ever be tho?), and me grandad sed tha the way this is goin (after 2-0), this will end up 9-0. When the 9th went in, some fella shouted behind him, "UR A F**KIN WITCH!". lol. class.

lucky day really, he ended up with a signed ball cos of winning golden goal, have it on me shelf now.  ;D
Bill Shankly (to a translator when surrounded by Italian journalists)
"Just tell them I completely disagree with everything they say!"

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2005, 06:08:10 pm »
Just watched the legends game then:

Kenny trys to cross the ball, and it goes no higher than 3 foot of the deck. The old man pipes up 'He's crap, I've never rated him' (all tongue in cheek of course).

Tell ya, its true what they say, you lose pace, but never lose the touch!

Offline SKITTLE

• Legacy Fan
  • One of the "older" brigade.
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2005, 03:43:38 am »
I presume 'Anthony' was a .......'.lazy git'  for most of the game.
Been there,done that,getting older,bordering on part timer status. So sad but that's life.

Offline jonnymac1979

• Main Stander
  • Here's Jonny!!!!!!!!!!
    • Liverpool Are Magic
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2005, 12:27:10 pm »
Roy Evans' last game in charge, got beat by Tottenham 1-3, League Cup, shit game, me and my brother were in the Kop.  Referee was having a nightmare, nothing going our way, two arl fellas about 80+ were in front of us nearly crying they were that upset, anyway, chant of the night to the referee from one of these arl fellas, he just stood up and went:  "Fucking hell ref, we're shite enough without you having to help them!!!"

Had to hold the laugh in, cause I thought they were gonna burst into tears.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 12:32:04 pm by jonnymac1979 »

Offline Fowler is God

• Boys Pen
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2005, 01:03:13 pm »
Playing Bucherest in the UEFA cup few years back sitting in the paddock. Nick Barmby was warming up started shouting to him "Barmby is a Kopite, Kenwright is a Gobsh!te." He was Pi$$ing himself laffing at us as he warmed up and even ran over to shake my hand and sign me shirt.