Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by Bennett on Today at 08:15:31 pm »
A fair proportion of it is just bad luck for me.

So say all losers.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Fromola on Today at 08:14:59 pm »
Good to see him smiling again today (and pre-game press conference). Pressure off now, we're going to finish 3rd, so he can enjoy the last few games.

I take it he didn't mind his name sung today! Surely it'll be all game against Wolves for the PGMOL derby.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 08:14:51 pm »

He's not quick anymore really, but like Mane when he lost his pace he's still got that clever movement and sharpness in the box. his finishing was just hellish recently but was more back on it today (bar that bad miss near the end).

The one for Robbo's goal he hit it straight at the keeper and hit the post early on. He hasn't been at his best in front of goal lately.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Kashinoda on Today at 08:14:49 pm »
At his best this season he's had Nunez running in behind, he's great at weighting the right ball on the outside of the defense. He's arguably the best in the business at it.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Last post by Bennett on Today at 08:14:37 pm »
Looked rusty, as you expect, but great to see him back and hopefully he can make a big contribution next season. Will probably appreciate Slot's preference for a double pivot (if that's indeed what we do). Could save us a fortune.
https://twitter.com/TheoSquiresECHO/status/1787185537297588358

I'm going to miss his inspirational quotes.

This one is my favourite of the season.
'If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly.'
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by voodoo ray on Today at 08:14:20 pm »
Bloke in the crowd trying and failing to stifle a yawn there
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by ScottishGoon on Today at 08:13:46 pm »
The king of hyperbole wants a "discussion" now hahaha. When you login in to here before work on this Liverpool forum on Monday morning before work like you always do I'll meet you for a discussion so.

Anyone know the Arsenal version of RAWK? I'd love to go there now to discuss Liverpool and try and get Arsenal fans to say only nice things about Liverpool

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

We're all saddos talking to strangers on a forum mate. We are just judged as slightly sadder because it's another club's forum. Then you have a look into Arsenal forums and realise why we do it!  ;D

This is the content we come for. Good post mikey.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Last post by Haggis36 on Today at 08:13:25 pm »
Klopp admitting he was a bit off the pace but said he's looked really good in training. May as well get rid of some of the rust now.

Yep - not really got anything to play for now but pride, we're effectively guaranteed to finish 3rd regardless of remaining results. Will be good for Bajcetic to get some minutes in his legs ahead of hopefully a good pre-season - every little helps for next year. Thought he looked understandably rusty having not played a PL game in well over a year, but you can see the talent there and I'm excited to see how he fares next season.

I will say, there was a lot of chat that he'd massively bulked up but can't say I really noticed it? He looks naturally a little bigger but no more so than in the way you'd expect at his age.
Crazy that some don't see Kudus is a player about to explode. Insane performance in a 5-0 loss even.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10