Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4573650 times)

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #49480 on: November 30, 2018, 11:41:59 am »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49481 on: November 30, 2018, 11:51:15 am »
Trump is compromised as fuck.  It seems certain groups he doesn't want to piss off as president because he's looking at potential business deals with them after he leaves office; others just plain have dirt (or pee?) on him.  And that dirt might be shared with other interested parties as a means of gaining further leverage over him.

Trump's terrified of being exposed as a fraud, and his big alpha male gig being stripped away to leave him as a pervert with money.  His increasingly hysterical tweets are as annoying as they are worrying.

What will be the tipping point in this presidency?  When will something happen that will trigger Trump into taking some kind of action that will force certain members of the GOP to decide which side of history they will come down on?

It has to be soon.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49482 on: November 30, 2018, 12:59:26 pm »
A detailed look at each member of Robert Mueller's legal team. In football terms, it's a collection of "world class" and "Top 6 worthy" players. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has...Rudy "Truth Isn't Truth" Giuliani.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/30/us/mueller-investigation-team-prosecutors.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49483 on: November 30, 2018, 01:13:58 pm »
I'd put the chances he wrote this at less than zero

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail...

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #49484 on: November 30, 2018, 01:33:34 pm »
A detailed look at each member of Robert Mueller's legal team. In football terms, it's a collection of "world class" and "Top 6 worthy" players. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has...Rudy "Truth Isn't Truth" Giuliani.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/30/us/mueller-investigation-team-prosecutors.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I like the fact that Greg Andres is so ruthless that he subpoenead his own wife, and was so dangerous to the mafia they tried to assassinate him. He doesn`t strike me as a trial lawyer who will give in easily !!
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #49485 on: November 30, 2018, 01:35:19 pm »

Nice use RAWKish language there. But what are their stats? :)
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #49486 on: November 30, 2018, 01:48:50 pm »
Nice use RAWKish language there. But what are their stats? :)

Imma need an XG rating for Bob's team.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #49487 on: November 30, 2018, 02:08:05 pm »
I like the fact that Greg Andres is so ruthless that he subpoenead his own wife, and was so dangerous to the mafia they tried to assassinate him. He doesn`t strike me as a trial lawyer who will give in easily !!

I read that as the mob boss tried to assassinate Andres because Andres subpoenaed the mob boss's wife...

Possible?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49488 on: November 30, 2018, 02:18:07 pm »
Adam Schiff spelling it out.

Last year, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov claimed Cohen’s outreach on the Trump Tower Moscow deal received no response. As Cohen’s plea demonstrates, they lied. They helped Trump by providing false corroboration. This is a counterintelligence nightmare.

CNN
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #49489 on: November 30, 2018, 02:27:28 pm »
Newsweek
Trump: I Only 'Lightly Looked' Into Building In Russia
Chantal Da Silva 
1 hr ago

President Donald Trump has defended his decision to "lightly" look into "doing a building somewhere in Russia," after it emerged that the U.S. leader had continued to pursue the possibility of opening up a hotel in Moscow while running his 2016 presidential election campaign.

"Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly)," Trump said, launching into a Twitter tirade early Friday morning.

"Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail …," he said, before continuing in a second tweet: "... .Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project."

"Witch hunt!" the president added, using one of his favorite phrases to describe special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and into possible collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign team.

The revelation that Trump had pursued the possible hotel development in Moscow came to light after his former lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty on Thursday to lying to Congress in connection with the Justice Department's special counsel probe.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail...

Donald J. Trump

Cohen, who had previously pleaded guilty to tax fraud and other campaign-related financial violations, admitted to also making false statements to lawmakers about the timing around Trump's interest in building a Moscow hotel.

The admission from Cohen could have significant implications for Mueller's investigation, given that Trump has consistently denied having any financial ties with Russia.

The president hit out at his former personal lawyer after the new information came to light, calling Cohen a "weak person" and accusing him of providing false testimony in a bid to get a lesser prison sentence.

"He's got himself a big prison sentence. And he's trying to get a much lesser prison sentence by making up this story," Trump told reporters as he left Washington for a G20 economic summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

"He's lying about a project that everybody knew about. I mean, we were very open about it," Trump said.​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-i-only-lightly-looked-into-building-in-russia/ar-BBQiond?ocid=spartandhp

Lightly looked (like a little pregnant?)
Somewhere in Russia (Hmmmmmm, can't think of the City)
Talked about it on the campaign trail (I have no dealings with Russia)

A pathological liar whose truth is always hyperbole..
Kill the humourless

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #49490 on: November 30, 2018, 02:28:18 pm »
I read that as the mob boss tried to assassinate Andres because Andres subpoenaed the mob boss's wife...

Possible?

You're right. I didn`t read it properly did I. Either way, still a tough cookie
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49491 on: November 30, 2018, 02:37:19 pm »
What is surprising is that people are surprised that the Russians played Trump like a a one string banjo.

I think there will come a point when the Kremlin thinks Trump as president is of no more use in their war of destabilisation. They will then leak, or even more overtly, just tell the world, and allow the dirt to show.
Pee tapes, financial frauds, whatever. They will hang Trump out to dry. At the moment, Trump is still trying to shield Manafort, so Putin will hold back. If Manafort gets twitchy on the pardon, and spills it all to Mueller, then Trump is of no use as President. The furore that would ensue over Trump being exposed by Russia would create turmoil in Washington, as it would drag the GOP Down with Trump.
The resultant domestic hoohah in US political circles will allow them to continue to annexe Ukraine, or worse, the Baltic states.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49492 on: November 30, 2018, 02:37:26 pm »
Mueller's team doesn't have a chance.

Trump hires only the best people.

Manafort, Flynn, Scavino, Cohen, Guiliani.  The list goes on and on.
Kill the humourless

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49493 on: November 30, 2018, 02:38:32 pm »
Mueller's team doesn't have a chance.

Trump hires only the best people.

Manafort, Flynn, Scavino, Cohen, Guiliani.  The list goes on and on.

Don’t forget the press guy who lasted a week!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #49494 on: November 30, 2018, 02:41:21 pm »
Don’t forget the press guy who lasted a week!

The Mooooooooch.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #49495 on: November 30, 2018, 02:51:29 pm »
The Mooooooooch.

Nothing will be funnier than the tweet that compared Mooch's tenure at the White House to Jean-Ralphio's accounting gig in Parks & Rec

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/85w5KajLZ8w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/85w5KajLZ8w</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #49496 on: November 30, 2018, 02:57:00 pm »
Nothing will be funnier than the tweet that compared Mooch's tenure at the White House to Jean-Ralphio's accounting gig in Parks & Rec

I dont even have access to youtube at work but I can still play the entire video in my head.

Imagining Mooch going "Whats up DT. Come here often?". :lmao

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #49497 on: November 30, 2018, 03:01:01 pm »
You're right. I didn`t read it properly did I. Either way, still a tough cookie

Lawyer bios are no problem for me, no problem at all...

You might not know this, but I read the biggest words.

Make Words Great Again...

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #49498 on: November 30, 2018, 03:02:02 pm »
And cheers, Buggy, went for a little walk this morning, and kept asking myself if I think she's a nasty girl the whole time... ;)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49499 on: November 30, 2018, 04:00:45 pm »
He's just so used to silencing his critics, opponents and enemies illegally; just outright crushing them or buying them off. He can't accept the limitations put on his power as president.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49500 on: November 30, 2018, 04:07:36 pm »
He's just so used to silencing his critics, opponents and enemies illegally; just outright crushing them or buying them off. He can't accept the limitations put on his power as president.

Again, I think he honestly thought he was being elected king and each proclamation would be feted as a signal to the glory of his brilliance

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49501 on: November 30, 2018, 05:00:48 pm »
The New York Times
‘It’s Premature’: Incoming Judiciary Chairman Warns Against Rush to Impeach
By NICHOLAS FANDOS 
2 hrs ago

WASHINGTON — Representative Jerrold Nadler, the outspoken New York liberal in line to lead the House Judiciary Committee, wants to have a conversation about impeaching the president of the United States — just not the one many Democrats want to hear.

“In my view, it’s premature,” Mr. Nadler said recently. “We don’t have a case.”

Even as the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, moves forward with his investigation of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, on Thursday winning a new guilty plea from President Trump’s former lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Nadler finds himself repeating that line a lot these days. He repeats it to Democratic colleagues giddy with newfound power, to television anchors thirsting for on-air reaction to Mr. Trump’s latest taunt and to his own Upper West Side constituents, some of the most liberal voters in the country who, like their congressman, view Mr. Trump as nothing short of an existential threat to American democracy.

The difference between them and him is that Mr. Nadler will soon have the power to decide whether and when to use the Constitution’s most extreme check on a president toiling under a cloud of investigations and accusations that he has abused the powers of his office.

“I will never say that you should never take political considerations into account,” Mr. Nadler, 71, said in an interview in his spacious Capitol Hill office. “But sometimes — not too often, but sometimes — something comes along that is so stark and so potentially disastrous that you have to try to just say never mind the politics, never mind what’s popular: What’s the right thing to do?”

That posture — facts first, repeated often and in excessive detail — is vintage Jerry, as Mr. Nadler is universally known, and allies believe it will help guide Democrats through one of the most fraught periods the capital has seen in decades. If Mr. Trump and his Republican allies are likely to try to overheat the system, Mr. Nadler’s instinct, they say, is to turn back the dial.

The son of a Jewish chicken farmer, Mr. Nadler first began fretting about issues like due process at age 12 and entered politics in his early 20s. He is the kind of lawmaker seldom seen without fat folders of briefing materials in hand. His preferred style of discourse — why settle for a sound bite when a 30-minute discursive argument will do? — has not traditionally made for gripping TV. And he stays up until 3 a.m. reading in a rented motel room most nights he is in Washington, often to the point of daytime drowsiness.

Dick Morris, a Democrat turned Republican operative whose political career began as a strategist for Mr. Nadler’s successful student government run at Stuyvesant High School in New York, offered a backhanded compliment for Mr. Nadler’s reserve of patience and persistence: “If he were an Olympic champion, his event would have been treading water.”

“My God,” he added, “if there is anyone who has earned his political power right now, it is Jerry.”

Mr. Nadler has already begun drawing up ambitious plans for how to use that power — and for now the only “I” word they include is immigration. The Judiciary Committee has jurisdiction over several policy areas central to the Democrats’ legislative agenda, including immigration, and Mr. Nadler’s first-100-days sprint is likely to include action on several high-profile but long-stalled bills.

But the very first order of business, Mr. Nadler said, must be protecting Mr. Mueller and the investigation into Mr. Trump’s campaign and his actions in office. It is a goal shared by two fellow incoming chairmen, Representative Adam B. Schiff of the Intelligence Committee and Representative Elijah E. Cummings of the Oversight Committee, whom Mr. Nadler is likely to work closely with to investigate the president and his administration.

In recent days, Mr. Nadler has sent letters to the Justice Department, the F.B.I. and the Department of Homeland Security putting Trump-appointed officials on notice that come January, he expects prompt answers to the dozens of Democratic requests and other correspondence ignored when Republicans were in power. He plans to call Matthew G. Whitaker, the acting attorney general overseeing Mr. Mueller’s work, to be the committee’s first witness. And Judiciary Committee Democrats will quickly begin looking at Mr. Trump’s attacks on federal law enforcement agencies.

Mr. Nadler has said explicitly that he will wait for Mr. Mueller to finish his work before seriously considering a remedy like impeachment. But he has begun poring over texts on the subject. The best synthesis of what is an impeachable offense, Mr. Nadler likes to say, was written by a young lawyer working on the Watergate case by the name of Hillary Rodham.

“If I were Trump, Jerry Nadler as Judiciary chair is among his worst nightmares,” said Scott M. Stringer, the New York City comptroller and Mr. Nadler’s former chief of staff. “He does not play to the crowd.”

Then there are matters of personal history.

Long before they ever thought of facing off in Washington, Mr. Nadler and Mr. Trump tangled for years over a proposal by Mr. Trump to redevelop a large swath of the Upper West Side. Beginning in the 1980s when he was still a member of the New York State Assembly and until the mid-1990s, after he had been elected to Congress, Mr. Nadler vocally opposed the project. At one point, he succeeded in stripping it of federal funds.

Mr. Trump ultimately built a scaled-back development, but his response was bitter. In a book published a few years later, Mr. Trump singled out Mr. Nadler as “one of the most egregious hacks in contemporary politics.” Mr. Nadler insists his opposition was never personal, but there is little doubt that Mr. Trump, a New York tabloid hound who makes almost any confrontation personal, will do his best to make it so again.

But Mr. Nadler’s views on impeachment were shaped in 1998 and 1999 by the proceedings against President Bill Clinton. As a backbencher on the Judiciary Committee, Mr. Nadler railed against the impeachment effort as a “partisan coup d’état.” He accused House Republicans of blurring the “distinction between sins and crimes,” and he warned starkly of “sexual McCarthyism.”

His defenses of Mr. Clinton endeared Mr. Nadler to liberals, but he says he took no pleasure in it then or now.

“I understood this then and it is the key today: Impeachment is not a punishment for a terrible deed,” Mr. Nadler said. “Impeachment is meant as a defense of the constitutional order, a defense of democracy against a president who would abuse his power to threaten the constitutional order to aggrandize power.”

Mr. Nadler already appears to have all but given up on the idea that he would be able to convince Republicans of any presidential wrongdoing. The Judiciary Committee is one of the most partisan panels in Congress, stacked with lawmakers from the reddest or bluest districts in the country, and with the retirement or defeat of many Republican moderates in the House this year, the remaining minority is even more loyal to Mr. Trump.

Yet Mr. Nadler still insists that some of Mr. Trump’s supporters would have to be with him before he moved forward with impeachment.

Representative Doug Collins of Georgia, the Republican selected to become the committee’s ranking member, said he was prepared to work with Mr. Nadler legislatively but would do all he could to shut down the committee if Democrats overzealously pursued the president.

“If Jerry Nadler wants to step on that land mine, he is going to have to go his own way,” Mr. Collins said.

Allies argue that Mr. Nadler is practiced at pushing against “groupthink,” or at least the thinking of his particular tribe, Manhattan liberals who overwhelmingly want him to impeach Mr. Trump. Though Mr. Nadler represented the site of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001, he broke with much of his state’s delegation and voted against the Patriot Act and against authorizing war in Iraq.

And in 2015, despite representing the most Jewish district in the country, he voted for President Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear deal, breaking with Senator Chuck Schumer and other prominent New York-area Democrats — and infuriating many constituents and some Jewish groups.

“He is going to tell it like it is and you can go from there,” said Representative Rosa DeLauro, Democrat of Connecticut, who regularly hosts Mr. Nadler at her Washington home for off-the-record dinners. “Trust is very important to who Jerry Nadler is.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘it’s-premature’-incoming-judiciary-chairman-warns-against-rush-to-impeach/ar-BBQi5Xb?ocid=spartanntp

A bright young woman I know was asked to be a point person for an new Ocasio Liberal type candidate to run for a Democratic Congressional seat in Brooklyn.  When I asked her who's spot was to be contested, I was told it was Nadler's.  On my snowball in Hell advice, she turned it down.

In a Democrat controlled House, Nads and Pelosi will will be on Trump like white on rice.
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49502 on: November 30, 2018, 05:05:46 pm »
Again, I think he honestly thought he was being elected king and each proclamation would be feted as a signal to the glory of his brilliance

And yet there are some who look upon his petulant defiance and confuse it with strength.

Popcorn's Art

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #49503 on: November 30, 2018, 05:13:44 pm »
And yet there are some who look upon his petulant defiance and confuse it with strength.

Classic:

"Trump is a dumb man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man."
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49504 on: November 30, 2018, 05:21:08 pm »
Classic:

"Trump is a dumb man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man."

Truth.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #49505 on: November 30, 2018, 06:03:53 pm »
Hakeem Jeffries another corporation backed Dem chosen to be Chair of the House Democratic Caucus, Pelosi's husband buying millions of dollars worth of Amazon and Facebook call options. They're really heading in the right direction  ::)
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49506 on: November 30, 2018, 06:10:16 pm »
A bright young woman I know was asked to be a point person for an new Ocasio Liberal type candidate to run for a Democratic Congressional seat in Brooklyn.  When I asked her who's spot was to be contested, I was told it was Nadler's.  On my snowball in Hell advice, she turned it down.

In a Democrat controlled House, Nads and Pelosi will will be on Trump like white on rice.

Might Nadler not be right about this? Senate, currently, isn't going to convict. Impeach and fail to convict is Trump gravy. Forcing Trump to spend two years chasing his tail and defending the indefensible may be a better route to getting him out of office in 2020.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49507 on: November 30, 2018, 06:16:20 pm »
Might Nadler not be right about this? Senate, currently, isn't going to convict. Impeach and fail to convict is Trump gravy. Forcing Trump to spend two years chasing his tail and defending the indefensible may be a better route to getting him out of office in 2020.

Yeah, let him keep talking while being unable to follow through on any of his promises. He'll get indicted as soon as he is out of office anyway.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49508 on: November 30, 2018, 06:30:15 pm »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49509 on: November 30, 2018, 06:53:05 pm »
Yeah, let him keep talking while being unable to follow through on any of his promises. He'll get indicted as soon as he is out of office anyway.

Donald Trump uses only the very best rope to hang himself with.  The bigliest, bestest of ropes.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #49510 on: November 30, 2018, 07:06:25 pm »
Trump signs trade deal with Mexico and Canada

US President Donald Trump and leaders from Canada and Mexico have signed the successor to the North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

The revised deal has been renamed as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or USMCA.

Throughout the start of his presidency, President Trump had repeatedly threatened to withdraw the US from Nafta, unless he could secure a better deal.

However, after a deal was agreed in principle on 30 September, Mexican President Pena Nieto hailed it as a "win-win-win."

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was less enthusiastic about the new regional trade pact on Friday, but said the USMCA would resolve the threat of "serious economic uncertainty" that "would have gotten more damaging".

In May this year, President Trump slapped increased tariffs on Canadian and Mexican steel and aluminium coming into the US.

Mr Trudeau told Trump at the signing that the two leaders should work together to reduce those tariffs.

Politicians from each country will still need to ratify the USMCA before it can take effect.

While most analysts expect the deal to win easy approval in Canada and Mexico, it has received a lukewarm response in the US.

Democrats say the new pact does not do enough to protect the environment or dissuade companies from locating jobs in lower-cost Mexico.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46402977

Canada and Mexico should have refused to sign this until Trump removes the steel and aluminium tariffs at least. Why isn't their removal part of the agreement anyway?

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #49511 on: November 30, 2018, 07:46:48 pm »
Classic:

Where is that quote from ? Bang on the money

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #49512 on: November 30, 2018, 08:50:12 pm »

Canada and Mexico should have refused to sign this until Trump removes the steel and aluminium tariffs at least. Why isn't their removal part of the agreement anyway?

Trudeau letting it be known that no fucker respects 'Donald'

Obviously, the fact that only minor changes were made isn’t satisfying for Trump, so he has taken to denying reality, saying that he’s gotten rid of NAFTA, and dubbing the new deal the USMCA (United States, Mexico, and Canada.) He appears to hope that this new name will dupe his followers.

But instead of adopting Trump’s nakedly transparent branding strategy on Friday, Trudeau referred to the deal in his remarks as the “new North American Free Trade Agreement,” as the LA Times pointed out. This was a subtle but pointed rebuke to Trump.

Trudeau also brought up the recent announcement by General Motors that the company will be closing several factories in both the U.S. and Canada, calling it a “heavy blow.” Trump declined to mention the development at all, which has clearly embarrassed the man who promised during his campaign that no factories would close under his watch. Trump’s economic adviser Kudlow said that the administration believed that changes to NAFTA would make this type of closures unnecessary, but the management at GM apparently disagrees.

And the Canadian prime minister hit Trump on one of the most strained features of the countries’ relationship: Trump’s tariffs.

“Donald … we need to keep working to remove the tariffs on steel and aluminum between our countries,” Trudeau said.

Overall, the performance laid waste to the farce that Trump is a master dealmaker. His “new deal” is hardly new, is failing to live up to his promises, and leaves many problems of his own making left to be solved. It hasn’t even been approved by Congress yet, and its fate remains uncertain.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49513 on: November 30, 2018, 09:06:34 pm »

It's a photo op. Congress needs to ratify...
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49514 on: November 30, 2018, 09:11:00 pm »
I've been puzzled by Alan Dershowitz coming to the rescue of Trump. This is good reporting that also connects this youth sex ring to Trump's cabinet...and other rich dudes.

This 16 year old girl was 'discovered' while working at...Mar a Lago. And she was adked to have sex with Dershowitz according to her.

“I had sexual intercourse with [Alan] Dershowitz at least six times,’’ Roberts wrote in the 2015 court affidavit. “The first time was when I was about 16, early on in my servitude to [Jeffrey] Epstein.’’

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:14:54 pm by Giono »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49515 on: November 30, 2018, 10:21:37 pm »
I've been puzzled by Alan Dershowitz coming to the rescue of Trump. This is good reporting that also connects this youth sex ring to Trump's cabinet...and other rich dudes.

This 16 year old girl was 'discovered' while working at...Mar a Lago. And she was adked to have sex with Dershowitz according to her.

“I had sexual intercourse with [Alan] Dershowitz at least six times,’’ Roberts wrote in the 2015 court affidavit. “The first time was when I was about 16, early on in my servitude to [Jeffrey] Epstein.’’

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html

Remember Trumps rambling speech to the Boy Scouts of America...
Didn’t he refer to this feller, saying he was a good guy?

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49516 on: November 30, 2018, 11:05:21 pm »
Hakeem Jeffries another corporation backed Dem chosen to be Chair of the House Democratic Caucus,   ::)
Do you know anything about him?
Kill the humourless

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49517 on: December 1, 2018, 01:04:58 am »
Remember Trumps rambling speech to the Boy Scouts of America...
Didn’t he refer to this feller, saying he was a good guy?

I remember the rambling. But not the mention.

The prosecuter who gave his friend a free ride is now in the Whitehouse...

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49518 on: December 1, 2018, 01:57:01 am »
Cohen's justifications begin.

After a March 2018 visit to Mar-a-Lago, the President's private club in Florida, Cohen returned to New York believing that his former boss would protect him if he faced any charges for sticking to his story about the 2016 payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, according to one source with knowledge. Trump was also at Mar-a-Lago at the time of Cohen's visit.
Another source said that after the April 2018 FBI raid on Cohen's office and home, people close to the President assured Cohen that Trump would take care of him. And Cohen believed that meant that the President would offer him a pardon if he stayed on message. It is unclear who specifically reached out to Cohen.

Following the raid on Cohen's home and office, Cohen's attorneys had a legal defense agreement with Trump and his attorneys. During this time, there was a steady flow of communication between the two sides, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

At first, publicly, Trump seemed very supportive of his former attorney. On the day of the raid, Trump said Cohen was "a good man" and that the investigation reached "a whole new level of unfairness." He unloaded on law enforcement, calling the raids "a disgraceful situation."

But in the days that followed the raid, one source says, things started heading south with the President.

Trump started to distance himself from Cohen. And when Trump appeared on "Fox and Friends" two weeks after the raids and said that Cohen only did a "tiny, tiny little fraction" of his legal work, Cohen knew the game had changed. According to one source, Cohen knew that things had changed and he acted to protect his family -- and himself.

CNN

Marcy Wheeler (investigative journalist) points out that Cohen's been chatting to Mueller about 'pardons'.

Since then, Cohen has spent more than 70 hours in interviews with Mueller's team. The questioning has focused on contacts with Russians by Trump associates during the campaign, Trump’s business ties to Russia, obstruction of justice and talk of possible pardons, sources familiar with the discussions have told ABC News.

ABC

So her implied question is, what did the feds find in Cohen's possession which made him too toxic to pardon and made pretending Trump barely knew him seem like a better plan?

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49519 on: December 1, 2018, 02:08:41 am »
Politicians know instinctively that Trump loves a good pucker.

Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs)

2018-11-30, 1:54 PM
Prime Minster Abe of Japan congratulates Trump "on his historic victory in the midterm election in the United States."
« Last Edit: December 1, 2018, 02:12:36 am by Giono »