Author Topic: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences  (Read 1234862 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences
« Reply #16120 on: Yesterday at 09:11:15 pm »
I’ve seen the first couple Kenny. Having got onto that podcast I recommended to you a while back I do like Bubbins. Maybe not the most original concept but funny enough. :D

Thats exactly it, unfortunately there are only 3 episodes.

An excellent recommendation is was too  :thumbup
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #16121 on: Yesterday at 09:54:17 pm »
Just watched the 1st episode of dead boy Detectives they are kind of Ghost Ghostbusters I didn't realise it as part of the Sandman universe

Enjoyed the 1st one looking forward to the rest of the series

Going to watch the 1st one of Knuckles now
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16122 on: Yesterday at 09:58:58 pm »
Thats exactly it, unfortunately there are only 3 episodes.

An excellent recommendation is was too  :thumbup

Only three of episodes is a bit odd. How come?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16123 on: Yesterday at 10:16:28 pm »
Only three of episodes is a bit odd. How come?

Dunno mate, Ive been researching a 2nd series but nothing comes up.

It was great to see Geoffrey the Butler back on telly too

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #16124 on: Yesterday at 10:24:25 pm »
Just watched the 1st episode of dead boy Detectives they are kind of Ghost Ghostbusters I didn't realise it as part of the Sandman universe

Enjoyed the 1st one looking forward to the rest of the series

Going to watch the 1st one of Knuckles now

Sandman universe you say?

God the sandman was brilliant.   So often I find my self thinking back over one of the episodes .  Series 2 maybe later this year… maybe early 2025?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #16125 on: Yesterday at 10:31:32 pm »
Sandman universe you say?

God the sandman was brilliant.   So often I find my self thinking back over one of the episodes .  Series 2 maybe later this year… maybe early 2025?

They let you know early that it's part of the Sandman universe

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hwJmZ2Ekfbc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hwJmZ2Ekfbc</a>
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #16126 on: Yesterday at 10:48:00 pm »
They let you know early that it's part of the Sandman universe

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hwJmZ2Ekfbc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hwJmZ2Ekfbc</a>

I will check it out.

Once again, yiur TV tips are always the best!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W