Author Topic: Everton 2 vs Liverpool 0 Match Commentary, 17/10/10 k.o 13:30 BST  (Read 24396 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Everton 1 vs Liverpool 0 Match Commentary, 17/10/10 k.o 13:30 BST
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2010, 02:44:32 pm »
earth to Roy! Earth to Roy!!!!!!!!!!  Make a substitution NOW :no

Roy isn't on earth mate, he lives in his own world

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2010, 02:45:33 pm »
Now I know what it feels like to be a war corresponded, I don't want to be hear but I have to report the news.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2010, 02:45:51 pm »
Chakan,

SURELY, this HAS to be Roy's last game in charge. Surely the management realize this cannot continue.....

We will be, by the end of today, 1 off the bottom today and our goal difference just went south some more.

Roy has to go mate.......no arguments.
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2010, 02:46:13 pm »
Just a nice aside, our goal difference is worse than wolves, if it's end up like this we are 2nd from bottom.. 3 more from the bitters and we will be bottom.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:03 pm »
Now I know what it feels like to be a war corresponded, I don't want to be hear but I have to report the news.

Mate,

Kevlar and body armour for you...M4's for your men...!!!

The only solace I can take away from this match is......we are making Everton look like a top 10 side....and not a top 6 side.

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:32 pm »
Just a nice aside, our goal difference is worse than wolves, if it's end up like this we are 2nd from bottom.. 3 more from the bitters and we will be bottom.

Yes..SHOCKING! This surely has to be his last game...surely now....56th minute...2-0 down to Everton...where is the change in tactics? Where is the substitutions?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2010, 02:47:39 pm »
55:00 Everton break and The Russian sends in a dangerous cross Yakattack lines it up but fluffs his kick and the ball is cleared. Yakattack has been our best defender today.]

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2010, 02:48:12 pm »
It was a very very good strike. Could have closed down quicker but that is all.

Yeah was a great strike from Arteta taking nothing away from him.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2010, 02:49:28 pm »
Chakan, we simply are NOT pushing up and getting numbers in the everton half to cause any problems for everton. It's essentially Torres all on his own....

You cannot win a match playing like this........

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2010, 02:50:10 pm »
58:00 Torres gets the ball high up the pitch tries to take on 4 defenders and is finally dispossessed and the ball is cleared

Get this man a bottle of Pyroxide!!

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2010, 02:50:39 pm »
Oh, just noticed..I "lost" my "internet Terrorist level VI"....wierd..lol..

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2010, 02:50:44 pm »
Chakan, we simply are NOT pushing up and getting numbers in the everton half to cause any problems for everton. It's essentially Torres all on his own....

You cannot win a match playing like this........

It's the first half all over again mate. We look lost

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2010, 02:52:24 pm »
30 minutes of the match remaining.....

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »
As sad as it is to say, maybe a good thumping in the derby is what's best long term for us as a club, we need to start a fresh.

Never want to be thumped by the bitters mate.

We're being playing off the fucking park by Everton. That's the Everton that's missing 2 influential midfielders I might add. This is woeful. Can someone tell me how someone who's being paid 90 fucking grand a week can't pass or cross the fucking ball?

Same against Northhampton, Same against Blackpool, same against......

I realise this is just a wild conspiracy but isn't it possible that Roy has a gambling addiction?

It makes sense really, he's so bad at it and betting against Liverpool is the ony way he can redeem himself and win bets. So far it's the most logical thing I can think of.

Not sure what is going on.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2010, 02:53:45 pm »
60th minute...Liverpool seem to have as much possession as the first and are now looking purposeful but nothing of merit created to cause Tim Howard any problems thus far...

We simply haven't had shots on goal to cause problems...

Torres goes down in the box but no penalty...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2010, 02:54:10 pm »
62:00 Liverpool press with Gerrard who plays a 1-2 with Carra on the right wing, Gerrard is then tackled , throw in to us, Gerrard gets the ball and floats it in for Torres, but it's too far Torres takes a tumble but nothing given

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2010, 02:55:16 pm »
63:00 Apparently Arteta has picked up a knock and is about to come off. Least 1 thing going our way

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2010, 02:56:21 pm »
We need a new manager, and new players. The current crop don't appear to get it. I just watched Torres attempt to weave through 3 Everton defenders as the rest of the team walked forward, not even attempting to make themselves available. Not a minute later, Carragher is out of position and not sprinting back, and Bilyaletdinov beats two players and what do they do? Instead of busting a gut to get back into position, the two jog back into the box while Skrtel comes halfway across the field to make a challenge.

Oh, and when David Moyes possesses greater tactical prowess than our manager, then well. Fuck me.

Roadkill has more tactical knowledge than Roy.
Our players just seem to be going through the motions.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2010, 02:56:51 pm »
Liverpool are playing better, having a bit more possession but nothing coming from it.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:10 pm »
63rrd minute..Carra with a deep deep cross that's headed on to Cole..his shot is blocked..ball falls out to Lucas and he lay's it out wide to Carra...Liverpool press forward....Raul is now pushing up into the box alongside Torres...

Would it not make sense to bring on Ngog, a striker to take some pressure off Torres?

Liverpool are probably playing the best spell of the match now...Maxi lay's a long deep ball down with a header to Torres...in the everton penalty box..only for the shot to go way up into the stands....wasted.....

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:57 pm »
66:00 good inter passing outside the box gets they ball to Maxi on the right, lays it down for Torres who shoots over the bar, and out of the stadium

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:58 pm »
65th minute...Pepe with a deep ball into the everton box but Distin again beats Torres in the air and everton have possession..

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2010, 02:58:31 pm »
66mins no sign of a sub from Roy

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2010, 02:59:35 pm »
I suppose the only thing we can look on positively is that Meireles is the closest to Alonso we've had in years.

*edit: They just showed Arteta's goal, wasn't Yakubu offside, he stood directly infront of Reina blocking his view and was clearly offside by a mile

He does look good for us.
Would have been very harsh....

What do we reckon of the chances of a sub before 89 minutes?

About as much chance as Torres hair going blonde

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2010, 02:59:59 pm »
67th minute...

Good movement..Maxi to Gerrard..who lay's it off for Cole..but his shot goes over harmlessly.

We need to get those shots on target to do any damage...thus far, Tim Howard has had an easy match.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »
68:00 Baines free on the left hand side crosses the ball in, with Yakattack in miles of space but it's too high for him and is cleared

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2010, 03:01:11 pm »
David Ngog getting to set to come on for lucas

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2010, 03:01:22 pm »
68th minute..Lucas with a cross..but it's cleared...Raul with an outstanding shot from outside the box but it's straight at Howard who gets his body behind the ball and saves it.

Good try....but nobody to follow up on the save when Howard spilled it.

Ngog looks to be getting ready to come on............

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2010, 03:03:11 pm »
70th minute..

Everton break, and we are 3 v 2 at the back..Skerts gets a foot in and gets the ball out to Raul..he lay's it on for Konchesky...there are more everton players in the everton half than liverpool players..and what does he do? Fires a ball across the pitch from left to right and it's an easy clearance for everton...

Pointless cross...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2010, 03:03:25 pm »
70:00 Liverpool with a lot of possession and playing it around on the edge of the box , cole spends too much time on the ball and is lost. Ball goes out for a throw and the change is made. Ngog on Lucas off. Everton making a change as well, Hibbert on Heitinga off

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2010, 03:03:36 pm »
71st Minute..Hibbert for Hetinger.......

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2010, 03:04:02 pm »
20 minutes for Roy to save him job

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2010, 03:04:41 pm »
Crowd shots of many fans with head in hands. Who says we aren't behind the manager? We like him so much we are emulating him

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2010, 03:05:09 pm »
20 minutes for Roy to save him job

I have to agree...question is, what will the management make of all this...seriously!

We're into the middle of October..1 league win...2nd from bottom....do they need more reason not to change managers?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2010, 03:05:54 pm »
Arteta really struggling. Moyes with the last change, Beckford on Arteta off

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2010, 03:06:14 pm »
74th minute..Beckford on for Arteta

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2010, 03:06:41 pm »
so 2 nil up and Everton take off a midfidler and bring on a striker. Says it all really.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2010, 03:07:33 pm »
Chakan,

15 minutes to go...can you see us turning this around? Everton are defending well..they look organized...purposeful...and focused...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2010, 03:07:38 pm »
So not fair to Ngog. Late late substitution that hardly bandages the cracks

Will be happy if he scores though

Did I just hear right? No applause for Lucas OR Ngog?  :no

Think we all a bit shell shocked mate. But yeah no applause for either.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2010, 03:08:06 pm »
Chakan,

15 minutes to go...can you see us turning this around? Everton are defending well..they look organized...purposeful...and focused...

Nope I don't see it happening. We have been horrible going forward. Nothing has changed.