Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796485 times)

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Nowadays it feels as if Aguero and De Bruyne are their only top players, no one else gets half a mention.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Nowadays it feels as if Aguero and De Bruyne are their only top players, no one else gets half a mention.

And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Raz.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Funny as fuck, getting his excuses in early!

“You can play a game after three weeks of holidays but we were two [months] of holidays lying on the sofa, doing nothing much, and that’s why the players are not fully fit. But we have to start and we have to finish the season because the damage economically to all clubs must be as little as possible.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/16/pep-guardiola-says-manchester-city-players-not-prepared-for-hectic-schedule

i'm sorry - whose fucking fault is this?

Offline AshbourneRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s all just a load of shit for the media. They have no need to hit the ground running in the league. I think they are aiming to peak for the champions league tournament.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
i'm sorry - whose fucking fault is this?

It's a bonkers argument. If the point is that other teams are fitter, then maybe, just maybe the great Abu Dhabi FC head of propaganda coach should have given each player and individual fitness program.

Our players have managed it.

As for the great anti racist pep, don't make me vomit. Ask Roberto Carlos what he thinks of him

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
The "players stuck on the couch" might just be bait considering his next sentence is about the "economic damage to clubs being as little as possible".

Aye, City's famous wealth is purely derived from match day revenue.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
The "players stuck on the couch" might just be bait considering his next sentence is about the "economic damage to clubs being as little as possible".

Aye, City's famous wealth is purely derived from match day revenue.

He's a little prick anyway. Just wait, they'll already be moaning that we get over a week between Palace and the game against them in that 8 days rest they play two games.

Honestly can't believe City haven't gone to CAS over it

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It's a bonkers argument. If the point is that other teams are fitter, then maybe, just maybe the great Abu Dhabi FC head of propaganda coach should have given each player and individual fitness program.

Our players have managed it.

As for the great anti racist pep, don't make me vomit. Ask Roberto Carlos what he thinks of him

If City bottle the CL again will Pep be moaning that his players were lazing on their couch for the best part of 12 weeks?

Change the record, Pep.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
https://twitter.com/gregson_steve/status/1272227453340209159

Crying c*nts.

Haha, all of them pricks saying they won't be watching, yeah right!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
At least they cannot use fans cannot get to the ground due to the rain as an excuse to call this one off. :D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
At least they cannot use fans cannot get to the ground due to the rain as an excuse to call this one off. :D

But the cheating c*nts will be sneaking their usual crowd into the ground

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
But the cheating c*nts will be sneaking their usual crowd into the ground

Yeah - nobody  :D

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Crying c*nts.

What places have City gone to that "most" haven't then?

Presumably he means all those shit teams they've been drawn against in the FA cup, as they've done fuck all of note in Europe.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Crying c*nts.

“Money = football” one of them has written.

A. Man. City. Fan.  ::)

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

The Court of Arbitration for Sport?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
“Money = football” one of them has written.

A. Man. City. Fan.  ::)

i had to read that twice without money there club would be nothing
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

League One.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Haha, all of them pricks saying they won't be watching, yeah right!

Going to be a real shame that they won't be watching the closing CL tournament in Portugal.  But I suppose it saves them from watching a devalued tournament that clearly should be nulled and voided-ed.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Crying c*nts.

That stuff in the replies about why couldn't there be socially distanced crowds seems like a reasonable point at first glance, but the simple reality is that finishing these remaining few fixtures is basically just phase 1 of english football returning so it makes sense to take it steady, they can adjust things later for the start of the new season. Quite funny that those replies mention 10-15k being allowed in, of course they mention that sort of amount as it is fairly close to their real attendance figures anyway.  ;D

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Good to have these lot back. Forgot how whiny they are.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just remember that they're not our rivals, never will be. In their neighbours shadows and always will be. Haven't got an ounce of decency and their fans are mostly all c*nts.
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
"Official attendance for tonights game at the Etihad is 54,008, thanks for your support."

If the announcer came out with that half way through the second half I'd piss my pants. Although I think they lost their sense of humour over there a long time ago unfortunately. 

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Just remember that they're not our rivals, never will be. In their neighbours shadows and always will be. Haven't got an ounce of decency and their fans are mostly all c*nts.

It's hilarious how we've broken them. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

“You can play a game after three weeks of holidays but we were two [months] of holidays lying on the sofa, doing nothing much, and that’s why the players are not fully fit. But we have to start and we have to finish the season because the damage economically to all clubs must be as little as possible.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/16/pep-guardiola-says-manchester-city-players-not-prepared-for-hectic-schedule
I couldn't believe what I was reading in today's paper when I saw that.

Why on earth have the supposed greatest sports team in history done nothing but lie on the sofa for two months?

They weren't on holiday, the season wasn't finished and there was always the will to resume once the curve was flattened, so why where these elite athletes lying on the sofa instead of staying fit for the inevitable resumption? If they aren't fit, it's on them and their club. It's horribly poor management and professionalism on their part.

It's also a laugh pretending Abu Dhabi have to restart in order to limit financial meltdown. True for 99% of clubs, but we all know that the overwhelming majority of Abu Dhabi FCs money doesn't even come from the sport. 
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

Crying c*nts.

How did you find that? ;D Do you just search for stuff like ‘fuck’ ‘city’ ‘premier league’?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley

If you're happy on your sofa clap your hands
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pip really surpassed himself tonight. He's ashamed of how white people have treated black people and we should apologize. No thanks pip.
How about not working for modern day slavers and mass murderers?  Just a thought like.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any updates on that Garcia kid?  Really feel for him cause fuck that looked brutal.  I have no idea what Ederson was doing there either.  I mean he was under a bit of pressure but the arsenal player was between 2 city players.  He could have easily cleared that without taking him out. 

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's conscious so hopefully fine. Always looks bad.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Ederson and pep looked like they didn't give a fuck about Garcia.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
Pip really surpassed himself tonight. He's ashamed of how white people have treated black people and we should apologize. No thanks pip.
How about not working for modern day slavers and mass murderers?  Just a thought like.

Couldn’t agree more.  The man’s a fuckin hypocrite. 

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/cartwright_ade/status/1273362155560210435
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
The whole episode with Garcia was really, really odd. Didn’t seem any concern, a few of the players laughing and joking and then Guardiola ignoring when he was stretchered off right past him.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
The whole episode with Garcia was really, really odd. Didn’t seem any concern, a few of the players laughing and joking and then Guardiola ignoring when he was stretchered off right past him.

Just testing the young man’s resolve.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97

Pep needs to take a trip to Abu Dhabi and look at the working/living conditions of all the Indian workers that they ship in.

I've been to Abu Dhabi to visit friends numerous times and they brought me round one of the make shift Indian villages where they house all the Indian workers.  It really is awful and it's like you're in a 3rd world country.  People are crammed into tiny living areas with no A/C.  Before they come to Abu Dhabi they're promised all sorts of things and of course once they get there it's nothing like what they've been promised.  Drive 10 minutes down the world and you're then surrounded by wealth and bling.

Ederson took ages to go and check on Garcia and before he did he was smiling and laughing.  Then when he was wheeled past pep, pep didn't even glance down at him.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
he could start with apologising to roberto Carlos for this

https://twitter.com/clockendjamesx/status/1270820572193263621?s=21

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Nothing to see here folks.

https://twitter.com/cartwright_ade/status/1273362155560210435

The tweet has been taken down, something about copyright owner.  What was it?
Believer