Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2556158 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #400 on: November 16, 2014, 01:49:16 pm »
As someone who's had an awful lot of crap jobs, I can never get angry with someone else that has one (unless I was already annoyed about something else....), especially if they're likely to be on zero hour contracts and treated like dirt. Why increase the likelyhood of their hours getting cut?

At the more extreme end of getting angry with the low paid, I can't stand people who say "I'll get you sacked!". Why oh why would anyone say that to someone during a recession?

I would have been the same in a posh restaurant mate. If I'm paying for a service, especially customer facing, I expect at least some sort of effort at politeness. It's got nothing to do with zero hours contracts or whatever and quite honestly if that's how you do your job, then it'd hardly be a surprise not to get a job with more prospects. I've been in countless fast food places and been served by God knows how many people and by far and away this was the worst. I've never come across someone so seemingly pissed off at people paying for a service keeping her in work.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2014, 09:26:04 am »
i hate bad service

was in a sports direct recently. 2nd in queue when for some reason people who were paying by card were told to go up to the top of the queue.

some couple were allowed up ahead of me and paid using seperate cards in two different transactions. at the til beside them some guy was just going through a transaction as slow as hell. after a couple of minutes waiting i just walked up to the counter put the stuff i had wanted on the counter and just walked off

another time i was in an italian on my own. i was given a seat but not so much as handed a menu or offered a drink. i tried to get the attention of several waiters who just walked off. after about 15 minutes i was actually beginning to think i was in some sort of universe where i wasnt actually there and that no one there could see me because maybe i didnt actually exist. after the said 15 minutes i saw someone walk in, pull up a chair and get served straight away. so i just got up and left.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:29:44 am by Hellrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2014, 10:11:04 am »
As someone who's had an awful lot of crap jobs, I can never get angry with someone else that has one (unless I was already annoyed about something else....), especially if they're likely to be on zero hour contracts and treated like dirt. Why increase the likelyhood of their hours getting cut?

At the more extreme end of getting angry with the low paid, I can't stand people who say "I'll get you sacked!". Why oh why would anyone say that to someone during a recession?

Having worked in retail, and knowing how many people would quite like a job, I will always complain about customer service if it's not up to a certain standard, if they get sacked that's fine, hopefully they will find somebody who will actually give good customer service.

But I disliked it when customers started being rude first.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2014, 10:18:18 am »
But I disliked it when customers started being rude first.
i worked in a chippy delivering take aways to top up wages from another job

most customers were fine. some did look down their nose at you, pulling out wads of cash at the door and then waiting for 5 cent change.

if the service was poor (ie food late for whatever reason) then probably 90% of the time showing up and immediately going "sorry about the delay" would completely difuse the situation.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2014, 10:32:24 am »
i worked in a chippy delivering take aways to top up wages from another job

most customers were fine. some did look down their nose at you, pulling out wads of cash at the door and then waiting for 5 cent change.

if the service was poor (ie food late for whatever reason) then probably 90% of the time showing up and immediately going "sorry about the delay" would completely difuse the situation.

I found that the 'richer' the person was the more they thought they could be a shit customer, which unfortunately for them it just meant that I was going to be a pain in the ass.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2014, 10:40:38 am »
I worked at a variety of jobs in the evening after work while saving up to get married, and I always tried to be polite and give good service even though I was tired.  I found most people responded nicely save for a few arseholes - but you'll always get them.  I've never forgotten how dependent I was for tips so I tend to tip a quid or two to the takeaway delivery man - its fuck all on top of a meal anyway - and I'll give a cash tip to the waiter/ess when service is included in the bill.  And I'm not patronising anyone.  It all mounts up and makes a difference.  I know.  I've been there.   
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2014, 10:45:14 am »
Went to KFC yesterday and got served by a, I'd guess, 35ish year old woman. And instead of good service, manners and politeness she seemed absolutely intent on appearing busy when it wasn't (there were two other people in the queue) to the point that it was the worst service I've ever received in person and I complained to her manager.

When I ordered, I told her exactly what I wanted, meal, drink etc. She clearly didn't listen and asked me every question separately again. Then told me it'd be five minutes. Didn't say please or thanks when I paid. When it was ready she just shouted out what it was and plonked it on the counter, no drink. I said excuse me, can I just get my drink. She said 'What?!' I just need my drink 'Yeh I know, what is it?!' Oh just a Pepsi. Fills it up, plonks that on the counter and turns away without saying a word. Made a point of speaking to her manager and he said she was new and obviously had it in her head that it was good to appear rushed, but yeah just genuinely dreadful service.

I highlighted your problem.  :)
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2014, 11:08:28 am »
I found that the 'richer' the person was the more they thought they could be a shit customer, which unfortunately for them it just meant that I was going to be a pain in the ass.
definitely

i used to deliver to one couple every week. big fat fucker and his wife. they had big electric gates, two brand new cars and during the peak property years in ireland id say the house was worth 1m euro. he never tipped. that was fine but i was rooting for change one night (about 10 cent) and he just sniggered "call it a tip"

i thought if you dont want to tip fine, but dont take the fucking piss. following week i walked up with the same order which was worth about 16 euro. 99% of customers never asked for a reciept so i charged him 18

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2014, 11:43:47 am »
I worked at a variety of jobs in the evening after work while saving up to get married, and I always tried to be polite and give good service even though I was tired.  I found most people responded nicely save for a few arseholes - but you'll always get them.  I've never forgotten how dependent I was for tips so I tend to tip a quid or two to the takeaway delivery man - its fuck all on top of a meal anyway - and I'll give a cash tip to the waiter/ess when service is included in the bill.  And I'm not patronising anyone.  It all mounts up and makes a difference.  I know.  I've been there.

Shit tippers for service in hospitality tend to be people who have never worked in the industry or were shit at it if they did.

I worked in finance for a large part of my life and always tipped more than what was necessary when I received great service. After being in hospitality for the past 6 years I appreciate it from the other perspective.

A while back a few mates and I went away for a weekend to the Gold Coast. Five of us rolled up to a restaurant without a booking, got greeted by a lovely girl who rearranged a couple of tables to cater for us. Brought us water and menus straight off the bat, told us the specials and made sure our glasses were full for the whole time we were there. They were visible while being invisible. When the bill of $245 arrived I suggested we all throw in $55 rather than $49. One of my mates believed that the service was included in the price of every item (we don't have have surcharges here in Oz). I told him that we had a seamless experience in everything that happened from the pass to the the table and we should reward that. 

As far as I was concerned there was no one in the room expect us. That person at FOH made us feel like that and that is priceless. When you go out on a date and you're trying to make an impression on someone that's what gets you over the line. Not the food.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2014, 12:59:48 pm »
There is no excuse for poor customer service whatsoever. no need to go over the top but eye contact and please and thankyou should be the minimum requirement when dealing with customers.
 There is a lad in the garage where I buy my petrol who is ALWAYS dicking around with his mobile while the transaction goes through, doesn't as much as glance up. If I was his boss I'd sack him on the spot.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2014, 01:07:47 pm »
There is no excuse for poor customer service whatsoever. no need to go over the top but eye contact and please and thankyou should be the minimum requirement when dealing with customers.
 There is a lad in the garage where I buy my petrol who is ALWAYS dicking around with his mobile while the transaction goes through, doesn't as much as glance up. If I was his boss I'd sack him on the spot.

You'd have someone fired for not making eye contact? "Some precious people in here."

What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2014, 01:13:10 pm »
You'd have someone fired for not making eye contact? "Some precious people in here."

No, for being an ignorant prick and basically not giving a fuck whether he's doing his job properly. There's a difference.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2014, 01:13:49 pm »
Drivers who don't say thanks if you give them priority ie. car parked on your side of the road so you stop to allow on-coming traffic past.

It's literally as hard as lifting your finger off the steering wheel in acknowledgement.

Also, driver's who stop for nothing.  I live in Preston and the town centre has been redone into a 'shared space' which basically relies on people being nice to ensure there are no horrific accidents.  I'll routinely let people pull out from side streets in front of me but then it does my head in when you then watch them just bomb it down the road without letting anyone else in or letting pedestrians cross the road.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2014, 01:46:28 pm »
The flipside of that is the "Gentleman" driver who is being courteous to all the people wanting to exit from side streets, slowing down and waving them out even when there is no halt in traffic.

What about the rest of us behind you? Not so courteous to us...

If your line of traffic is stopped, fair enough, let one out. That`s my rule. I wish you all to stick to it and I will be much happier. Thank-you.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2014, 01:48:24 pm »
The flipside of that is the "Gentleman" driver who is being courteous to all the people wanting to exit from side streets, slowing down and waving them out even when there is no halt in traffic.

What about the rest of us behind you? Not so courteous to us...

If your line of traffic is stopped, fair enough, let one out. That`s my rule. I wish you all to stick to it and I will be much happier. Thank-you.

Haha, exactly, letting people out just causes those behind you to be slowed down.

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2014, 01:48:58 pm »

Shop assistants who chat away to other staff members and don't acknowledge you while serving you are rude, as are customers who remain talking on their mobiles while being served. Both annoy me like mad.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2014, 02:08:53 pm »
I've worked in retail and it can be a joyless experience. I was always polite to customers, but all too often you get some twats who think they can treat you like a piece of shit.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2014, 02:27:05 pm »
I've never come across someone so seemingly pissed off at people paying for a service keeping her in work.

"I pay your wages!"

If it's a restaurant, clothes shop, shoe shop, or a place where communication and a bit of patter is an absolute necessity then fair enough. But in a fast food chain they're there to take your order and hand you your item and nothing more, if they seem to be struggling to that compotently, then ultimately it is just a food chain.

Anyway, somewhere like that where the staff turnover is so high, the hours are so erratic and the pay is so low, I sometimes feel the staff have a right not to interact or be friendly.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2014, 02:42:53 pm »
Eating/chewing your food loudly.

Drinking coffee/tea with a loud slurp.

Offline kirkbywool

• Kopite
  • The futures bright, the futures red
« Reply #419 on: November 17, 2014, 02:44:00 pm »
Doors that you have to push open that have handles on them that makes you think you need to pull them open. You then look like a tit who can't open a door.

Going on a night out and asking where do people want to go, get the answer 'anywehere, I'm not fussed.' You suggest somewhere to get told no I don't like there but they still don't come up with alternatives.

Bikes on trains in rush hour if you are going to bike to work then do it properly.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #420 on: November 17, 2014, 02:49:33 pm »

Just had this happen:

Big Queue at the ATM, but person at the machine does the whole rigmarole -- checks balance, get cash, prints receipt -- for multiple cards!

Grrrrrr.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: November 17, 2014, 02:55:38 pm »
big time. a taxi driver i would drink with told me as far as tips "honey is money" turn on the charm where tips are available and there's more chance of a tip. turning up at someones door smiling and saying hello. doesnt take much effort

as with the other drivers, yes i cannot stand when you let a driver out and they dont even wave to say thanks or worse still ive had the odd time let someone out and they actually moaned at me! first time it happened was in a car park and i seriously felt like getting out and decking the prick.

the drivers who slow all of a sudden on the road to let anyone out are idiots too.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2014, 03:17:17 pm »
Opportunistic beggars who set up next to an ATM.

Like I'm going to get an extra tenner out for you.

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: November 17, 2014, 03:21:53 pm »
Opportunistic beggars who set up next to an ATM.

Like I'm going to get an extra tenner out for you.

Errr, yeah, or they're just trying to survive and go where they know people will stop.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: November 17, 2014, 03:28:56 pm »
Overly deep voices are a major pet peeve of mine, sounds disgusting. Some men actually sound like frogs rather than human beings.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #425 on: November 17, 2014, 03:40:14 pm »
So true. When I was working in a chain pub (hardly the sort of place where you get table service), I was clearing a table and some absolute bloater of a man started clicking his fingers at me like I was a household pet.

I walked over to the "gentleman" in question to see what could possibly be wrong, whereupon he informed me that he wanted another glass of Chardonnay. "Certainly, sir," I smiled. "If you'd like to go up to the bar I'll be more than happy to serve you."

:wanker
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:41:51 pm by Fairysnail of New York »

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2014, 03:42:42 pm »
Ray K for making me change my flights, my hotel and alibi  ::)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #427 on: November 17, 2014, 03:59:40 pm »

"I pay your wages!"

If it's a restaurant, clothes shop, shoe shop, or a place where communication and a bit of patter is an absolute necessity then fair enough. But in a fast food chain they're there to take your order and hand you your item and nothing more, if they seem to be struggling to that compotently, then ultimately it is just a food chain.

Anyway, somewhere like that where the staff turnover is so high, the hours are so erratic and the pay is so low, I sometimes feel the staff have a right not to interact or be friendly.

Nah that's bollocks mate.

For my sins I eat in plenty of fast food places and I don't remember anyone else not just doing the basics of being polite, saying please and thank you and showing at least a feint interest. Like I say, it's a customer facing role. I know exactly why she was behaving that why, it's because she was probably 15/20 years older than any of her colleagues including her manager and clearly didn't think her experience should see her behaving in the same way.

Thankfully, most people in fast food places, shops, newsagents etc know they need to offer at least the bare minimum to keep customers coming back. If her behaviour was seen as acceptable and her colleagues all behaved the same, genuinely you'd have fuck all people going there. Customer is exactly that, your customer. KFC isn't a necessity is it?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #428 on: November 17, 2014, 04:11:07 pm »
So true. When I was working in a chain pub (hardly the sort of place where you get table service), I was clearing a table and some absolute bloater of a man started clicking his fingers at me like I was a household pet.never tolerate

I walked over to the "gentleman" in question to see what could possibly be wrong, whereupon he informed me that he wanted another glass of Chardonnay. "Certainly, sir," I smiled. "If you'd like to go up to the bar I'll be more than happy to serve you."
get the
:wanker

Oh dear.  You should have gone a bit more upmarket in your choice of employer.  We'd never have tolerated such behaviour in the Yates Mooorfields in my day - the correct response being "Would you care to drink it or wear it sir?"  I dunno.  Can't the staff these days.  And it was Aussie White not one of that french muck as well.  *wanders off muttering*
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: November 17, 2014, 04:31:39 pm »
I hate it when they play Christmas songs in a bar or club and it prompts a big sing-song.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: November 17, 2014, 04:33:21 pm »
I hate it when they play Christmas songs in a bar or club and it prompts a big sing-song.

yeah, and i hate watching the smiling faces of children as they open their Christmas presents.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #431 on: November 17, 2014, 04:45:50 pm »
Starbucks Christmas cups looking like normal Costa ones, and Costa Christmas cups looking like normal Starbucks ones.

BASTARDS

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: November 17, 2014, 04:59:19 pm »
deck the hodge and punch konchesky...............

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #433 on: November 17, 2014, 05:27:10 pm »

Where do you drink, The Queen Vic? 'Uddle rahnd the pianna? (Apologies to Benitle and the other genuine Cockneys for my poor phonetics).

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: November 17, 2014, 06:11:02 pm »
People taking a Big Mac meal onto public transport.

People in general eating smelly food on public transport. Crisps and then licking their fingers...

And expensive fucking beer. Ridiculous prices.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #435 on: November 17, 2014, 06:56:40 pm »
People shouting on their mobile phone and effing all the time on public transport.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #436 on: November 17, 2014, 07:43:38 pm »
Bloke in the flat below me has his TV on so loud I may as well be sat in the same room. That's pretty fucking annoying.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: November 17, 2014, 09:04:24 pm »
Bloke in the flat below me has his TV on so loud I may as well be sat in the same room. That's pretty fucking annoying.

Perhaps you should practice the drums when he turns the TV on ?
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: November 17, 2014, 09:11:25 pm »
Lazy bastard Manc got out of his car at a set of lights in Stretford, right by Old Trafford Cricket ground, with two KFC boxes an put them in the grass. Take them home you c*nt.

God I fucking hate Mancs, the scruffy c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #439 on: November 17, 2014, 09:12:45 pm »
Lazy bastard Manc got out of his car at a set of lights in Stretford, right by Old Trafford Cricket ground, with two KFC boxes an put them in the grass. Take them home you c*nt.

God I fucking hate Mancs, the scruffy c*nts.

At least he got out of the car, he could easily have just lobbed them out the window.

(I must point out that I'm not defending the Manc, wouldn't piss on one if he was ablaze)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:14:26 pm by TheMissionary »
TheMissionary
YNWA