Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2556712 times)

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2014, 03:58:31 pm »
Ya fuckin wah?.

Good to see you're picking up a bit of Vietnamese, kavah.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2014, 04:10:08 pm »
There's a guy here who's basically Bob Fleming

Ha, one of our old bosses we named Bob Fleming behind his back.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: November 14, 2014, 04:11:41 pm »
Total mitten at our work who when he has his headphones in will click or tap anything in the immediate vacinity.  Drives me spare.

Lad in mine sits clicking his pen on and off constantly when he's on the phone, one day it's getting rammed where the sun doesn't shine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2014, 04:13:11 pm »
Good to see you're picking up a bit of Vietnamese, kavah.

Ha ha

trời ơi as they say (heavens above/by Jove)

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #364 on: November 14, 2014, 04:13:35 pm »
When you order a giant hamburger with fries or pizza or a great big fuck off pile of pasta ... and a Diet Coke. And your man Einstein sidles up and says "HAHA! All that and a DIET Coke? WHAT IS THE POINT?!?" Fucking lamebrain, I don't like the taste of the regular. Like they are making some great ironic discovery. Turn in your launch code, rocket.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2014, 04:25:28 pm »
one day it's getting rammed where the sun doesn't shine.

Morecambe?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2014, 04:40:31 pm »
People that are overly grumpy / miserable at times you should be happy and relaxed, like getting on a plane to go on holiday, or at the cinema.  :wave

Being happy/relaxed is fine up until a point, but then it becomes an excuse to make people tolerate other people's rude behaviour.

If people are being rude, they're being rude, no amount of shiny happy people will help that.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2014, 04:47:46 pm »
The last time I did this, I capped it off with my middle finger.

Beware the badass.
Kill the humourless

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »
Have to agree on the cinema shouts massivly. Why on the land of fuck would I want to pay nigh on a tenner to hear a bunch of teens/grown people yapping through the fucking film. I dont get it. Let alone ,e wasting the money, how can they afford to waste it too. Maybe cinemas should have a viewing room for people who want to chat. They could show any bollocks and charge them say Ł15 and that way reducing the ticket prices for others...WINNER :P

i love doing that

confuses the fuck out of others

especially 80 year olds finding packets of johnnys

Hahaha, yup.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2014, 06:44:12 pm »
Ha, one of our old bosses we named Bob Fleming behind his back.

Shame you haven't got one who says "Arse" at the same time.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2014, 01:51:32 pm »
When you order a giant hamburger with fries or pizza or a great big fuck off pile of pasta ... and a Diet Coke. And your man Einstein sidles up and says "HAHA! All that and a DIET Coke? WHAT IS THE POINT?!?" Fucking lamebrain, I don't like the taste of the regular. Like they are making some great ironic discovery. Turn in your launch code, rocket.

As someone with Diabetes who can't drink sugary drinks, this pisses me off a lot too.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2014, 02:10:51 pm »
And people who don't turn off their mobile phone.  Unless you've got Mr. Yagamoto on the line fianalising a multi-billion dollar deal your life isn't too important that you can't go two hours without checking Facebook

If you're expecting a call from Mr Yagamoto about a multi-billion dollar deal then what the fuck are you doing in the cinema?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #373 on: November 15, 2014, 02:14:16 pm »

And hamburger and fries with a diet coke is less calories than hamburger and fries with normal coke.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #374 on: November 15, 2014, 02:17:10 pm »
If you're expecting a call from Mr Yagamoto about a multi-billion dollar deal then what the fuck are you doing in the cinema?

It's for the sequel?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2014, 03:38:51 pm »
Your in work dying for a shit and the toilet seats and floors are covered in piss
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: November 15, 2014, 03:53:10 pm »
Your in work dying for a shit and the toilet seats and floors are covered in piss

Even when it's piss free you should never be shitting on the floor.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: November 15, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »
Overly deep voices are a major pet peeve of mine, sounds disgusting. Some men actually sound like frogs rather than human beings.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #378 on: November 15, 2014, 10:07:23 pm »
The charity dudes standing at the exit of shops, I'll probably sound like a cold hearted human, you walk past and they glare at you. I choose what to donate my money too.

Fireworks in general, the inconsiderate people can shove those explosive nuisances.

Finally a classic example, you hold a door open and get no acknowledgement.

My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: November 15, 2014, 10:14:47 pm »
Finally a classic example, you hold a door open and get no acknowledgement.

Related to this, I hate it when someone holds a door open for you when you are still miles away from the door, and you feel obliged to almost run to the door so they don't have to wait.

Edit: This seemed appropriate

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cg5MJyEHKGo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Cg5MJyEHKGo</a>
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:18:33 pm by elmo_swatloski »

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #380 on: November 15, 2014, 10:32:39 pm »
Related to this, I hate it when someone holds a door open for you when you are still miles away from the door, and you feel obliged to almost run to the door so they don't have to wait.

I agree. Makes you think that you are in the wrong.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #381 on: November 16, 2014, 12:05:42 am »
People that are overly grumpy / miserable at times you should be happy and relaxed, like getting on a plane to go on holiday, or at the cinema.  :wave

There's nowt relaxing about getting on a plane!
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: November 16, 2014, 12:11:22 am »
When my door's shut, someone walks in, says/does something and walks out without closing it. Forcing me to have to leave my position of comfort and atone for their unforgivable error.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #383 on: November 16, 2014, 12:12:22 am »
People taking a Big Mac meal onto public transport.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #384 on: November 16, 2014, 12:50:21 am »
Cyclists who go through red traffic lights like it doesn't mean they should stop!
Drivers who when a road goes from two lines to one for say road works have to drive to the very last point and push in which means everyone else has to stop for them!
People driving with the music on full and their windows open, I just put classic FM on louder and smile at them!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #385 on: November 16, 2014, 12:55:30 am »
Cyclists who go through red traffic lights like it doesn't mean they should stop!
Drivers who when a road goes from two lines to one for say road works have to drive to the very last point and push in which means everyone else has to stop for them!
People driving with the music on full and their windows open, I just put classic FM on louder and smile at them!
On the cyclist point, every time I see someone go up the left hand side of a lorry/bus at a junction, I have to look away.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #386 on: November 16, 2014, 01:21:56 am »
I'm with everyone else on the cinema annoyances. Ricky Gervais came up with the idea of a cinema police. Someone just patrols the cinema and anyone caught using their phone or eating too loud is told to leave.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: November 16, 2014, 01:37:35 am »
Quick story. I was in the picturehouse in Crosby when I was younger watching Pete Cemetery. Anyone who knows the place knows it's a community cinema and the seats aren't of the luxury variety. I was sat next to some absolute fat twat with a bucket of popcorn the size of the average wheely bin who wasn't so much encroaching on my space as lying across three quarters of me. So right at the beginning, this fucking cat jumped through a tyre swing completely unexpected. I shat my undercrackers and jumped up, knocking fat fuck's popcorn out of their hands. The first half hour of the film, about four rows in front of us, people were still picking popcorn off the back of their heads and shoulders.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: November 16, 2014, 05:40:39 am »
When I stay up late for whatever reason and hear birds start tweeping
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #389 on: November 16, 2014, 06:29:55 am »
When I stay up late for whatever reason and hear birds start tweeping

I also hate hearing adult females hanging out with teenagers when I waking from my sleep.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tweeping
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #390 on: November 16, 2014, 06:46:53 am »
People who wont use predictive text because ' i cant work it out ' Thick twats , all that button pushing because you are too stupid to work it out.

The post about the keytones is bang on. What the fuck is the point of them?

Twats with music on their phones at lunchtime.

Noisy eaters need a slap.

Twats who ask if the tattoos on my head hurt? Nooooooooooooooooooo it was lovely. Jeez. Its come to a point when someone comes up to me and starts with ' scuse me mate can i ask you something ' i just reply ' yes mate they did ' . Getting boring now.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #391 on: November 16, 2014, 07:12:28 am »
Supermarket trollies full of receipts and other shite when you pull it free
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #392 on: November 16, 2014, 07:48:33 am »
Quick story. I was in the picturehouse in Crosby when I was younger watching Pete Cemetery. Anyone who knows the place knows it's a community cinema and the seats aren't of the luxury variety. I was sat next to some absolute fat twat with a bucket of popcorn the size of the average wheely bin who wasn't so much encroaching on my space as lying across three quarters of me. So right at the beginning, this fucking cat jumped through a tyre swing completely unexpected. I shat my undercrackers and jumped up, knocking fat fuck's popcorn out of their hands. The first half hour of the film, about four rows in front of us, people were still picking popcorn off the back of their heads and shoulders.

You still owe me for that half a tub. :wanker

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: November 16, 2014, 07:58:19 am »

People who do not understand the merge in turn rule  ;)
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #394 on: November 16, 2014, 08:49:02 am »
Fries with ketchup/mayo mix.

Really. A colleague does that twice a week.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #395 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:33 am »
More  traffic  nuisances : at  busy  roundabouts especially during rush hours, the twats who think it's a good idea to nip out ahead of the oncoming traffic (ie me) the proceed to go all the way round the roundabout in the left lane to their exit. Big slow trucks are the worst as they can block your exit. One day I'm gonna go Michael Douglas in Falling Down and ram them!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: November 16, 2014, 11:14:36 am »
Driving annoyances for me:
- people who wait until they get to the line at a roundabout then stop to see if there's anything coming. Slow as you approach, have a look, if it's clear keep going ffs! :no
- people who move off really fucking slowly from traffic lights and/or feel the need to keep a massive distance between themselves and the car in front despite only going at 10mph. Bellends!
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: November 16, 2014, 12:11:54 pm »

When I was younger we'd sometimes crawl along at snails pace, windows down, eyeballing pedestrians while playing this full blast:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gqg3l3r_DRI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gqg3l3r_DRI</a>

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #398 on: November 16, 2014, 12:53:09 pm »
Went to KFC yesterday and got served by a, I'd guess, 35ish year old woman. And instead of good service, manners and politeness she seemed absolutely intent on appearing busy when it wasn't (there were two other people in the queue) to the point that it was the worst service I've ever received in person and I complained to her manager.

When I ordered, I told her exactly what I wanted, meal, drink etc. She clearly didn't listen and asked me every question separately again. Then told me it'd be five minutes. Didn't say please or thanks when I paid. When it was ready she just shouted out what it was and plonked it on the counter, no drink. I said excuse me, can I just get my drink. She said 'What?!' I just need my drink 'Yeh I know, what is it?!' Oh just a Pepsi. Fills it up, plonks that on the counter and turns away without saying a word. Made a point of speaking to her manager and he said she was new and obviously had it in her head that it was good to appear rushed, but yeah just genuinely dreadful service.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: November 16, 2014, 01:30:31 pm »

As someone who's had an awful lot of crap jobs, I can never get angry with someone else that has one (unless I was already annoyed about something else....), especially if they're likely to be on zero hour contracts and treated like dirt. Why increase the likelyhood of their hours getting cut?

At the more extreme end of getting angry with the low paid, I can't stand people who say "I'll get you sacked!". Why oh why would anyone say that to someone during a recession?