Author Topic: Stefan Bajčetić  (Read 182807 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2023, 02:43:58 pm »
Daft question from old boy department here  :-\

How do you get the squiggles and accents on the lad's surname?  :o
I use 'Alt Code' sites like this one -   https://www.alt-codes.net/   Other similar sites are available.
Once you have the correct code you press 'Alt' at bottom left on the keyboard then type the code in via the numbers on the right of the keyboard, not the numbers across the top.

I hope this helps.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2023, 03:08:28 pm »
He looks incredibly well rounded, I think we should be using him weekly for the rest of the season and ideally pairing him with Keita/Jones/Thiago as much as possible.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2023, 03:20:28 pm »
It's slightly frightening to think how much pressure and now expectancy there is on such young shoulders due to a lack of form elsewhere, and viable alternatives.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2023, 03:21:59 pm »
I use 'Alt Code' sites like this one -   https://www.alt-codes.net/   Other similar sites are available.
Once you have the correct code you press 'Alt' at bottom left on the keyboard then type the code in via the numbers on the right of the keyboard, not the numbers across the top.

I hope this helps.

Cheers Spion, that's even better :thumbup

Oh I do hope he gets the moniker 'The Badger' ... it's no wonder my Dad's generation called Berry Nieuwenhuys 'Nivvy'  ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #444 on: January 19, 2023, 03:30:06 pm »
Oh I do hope he gets the moniker 'The Badger'
Even though it's nothing like his name sounds? A very British thing to do, to double down on an incorrect pronounciation.

Just write it 'Bajcetic'. You're writing in English so you don't necesserily need the various diacritics. English is not particularly phonetic
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #445 on: January 19, 2023, 03:30:13 pm »
It's slightly frightening to think how much pressure and now expectancy there is on such young shoulders due to a lack of form elsewhere, and viable alternatives.

It's the nature of the game isn't it? Klopp will manage the expectations well enough, but they are not totally unfounded. He is starting to dominate the midfield against high-quality midfielders. Thiago may play a very important role in managing expectations, too. Remarkable how many times they played themselves out of trouble with clever little passes to each other and unexpected turns, feints, and touches. I'm not sure how well he will be able to play himself out of trouble with Henderson or Fabinho. Hope Thiago stays fit!     

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #446 on: January 19, 2023, 03:32:05 pm »
Even though it's nothing like his name sounds? A very British thing to do, to double down on an incorrect pronounciation.

Just write it 'Bajcetic'. You're writing in English so you don't necesserily need the various diacritics. English is not particularly phonetic

Probably the best solution  ;D

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #447 on: January 19, 2023, 03:34:53 pm »
You're writing in English so you don't necesserily need the various diacritics. English is not particularly phonetic
If it was, phonteic would be spelt with an 'f'.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #448 on: January 19, 2023, 04:43:33 pm »

No need to be unnecessarily diacritical...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2023, 05:00:54 pm »
The Bajcetic Bounce....coming soon to a concourse near you

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NL6CDFn2i3I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NL6CDFn2i3I</a>
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #450 on: January 19, 2023, 05:33:27 pm »
Oh I do hope he gets the moniker 'The Badger' ... it's no wonder my Dad's generation called Berry Nieuwenhuys 'Nivvy'  ;D
It's badger tits or nothing for me.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: January 19, 2023, 05:56:41 pm »

On the plus side, the rest of the midfield have really lowered the bar this season.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #452 on: January 19, 2023, 09:22:35 pm »
On the plus side, the rest of the midfield have really lowered the bar this season.

Can Pickford touch it yet?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #453 on: January 19, 2023, 09:27:48 pm »
It Badger Tits is deemed a bit rude, may I propose Bergerac?

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: January 19, 2023, 10:26:56 pm »

I don't think there is much pressure really. Expectations are as low as you can get at this point. If you ever wanted to break into a first team like Liverpool now is the ideal time really.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: January 19, 2023, 10:48:27 pm »

If we're looking at literary variants, how about Woman in the Attic?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #456 on: January 19, 2023, 11:42:44 pm »

exactly. 
The only expectation is to do the basics.  Heck, just show up and run around, Forest Gump style and we would be impressed.
Great chance for a young midfielder to break through.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #457 on: January 20, 2023, 05:25:56 am »
The Bajcetic Bounce....coming soon to a concourse near you

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NL6CDFn2i3I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NL6CDFn2i3I</a>

Copycat!...

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #458 on: January 20, 2023, 07:22:33 am »
Badger tits. I finally get the joke. You guys should be on stage.

Offline zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: January 20, 2023, 09:04:51 am »
First stage otta here.
mines a pint

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #460 on: January 20, 2023, 08:36:44 pm »
Hi lads,  :wave

I'm new to the forums - although I've read the/your posts here for many years.

I just hope Stefan (and Naby) start the Chelsea game.

So much more energy.

:)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline daggerdoo

• Kopite
« Reply #461 on: January 20, 2023, 08:38:56 pm »
Welcome. I hope at least one of them starts.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #462 on: January 20, 2023, 08:41:30 pm »
Welcome. I hope at least one of them starts.

Ta!  :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #463 on: January 20, 2023, 09:15:31 pm »
Hi lads,  :wave

I'm new to the forums - although I've read the/your posts here for many years.

I just hope Stefan (and Naby) start the Chelsea game.

So much more energy.

:)

Welcome badger tits
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #464 on: January 20, 2023, 09:55:48 pm »

That's why it was pretty easy to upgrade our options in the transfer market either in the summer or now (if we signed the right profile of player).

Bajcetic is a really good prospect but anyone who can do the fundamental basics will look great at the moment. We've got plenty of midfielders who can perform if they've got the legs around them (Thiago the obvious one as demonstrated the other night, compared to the usual). We need 1 or 2 who can provide the legs and that defensive solidity which Bacjetic is doing, although he lacks experience. Fabinho's form falling off a cliff has killed us as that's what he's brought to the team for several years.

It's a bit like the halo Nat Phillips got in 20/21, a player who did really well for us although was obviously lacking some fundamental basics for our system (i.e. any pace). We were that desperate for anyone who could play in defence and defend.

If you threw someone like Caicedo in right now he'd look like a genuine superstar because we're that desperate and lacking the fundamentals. Bajcetic can really fill a void but  he can't single handedly save our season.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 10:04:14 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: January 20, 2023, 10:00:17 pm »
Or play the error strewn Fabinho and the young Spaniard together.

I've had the Bodger and Badger theme tune stuck in my head for the past couple of days and was trying to work out why. And then I remembered ;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: January 20, 2023, 10:08:48 pm »
Surely the lad gets a cap for Spain before the end of the season to lock him down before Serbia come calling.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: January 21, 2023, 04:33:05 am »
Bajcetic, Pedri, Gavi as a midfield for Spain.

Hope we lock Bajcetic down for a few years too as you know Barca will be calling.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #468 on: January 21, 2023, 09:23:43 am »
I've had the Bodger and Badger theme tune stuck in my head for the past couple of days and was trying to work out why. And then I remembered ;D

:D You’re welcome!

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #469 on: January 21, 2023, 09:29:53 am »

No.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #470 on: January 21, 2023, 09:35:08 am »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2023, 02:33:20 pm »
Play him at #6 till he drops but that won't happen for a long time because he's 18 only.  ;D

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2023, 02:37:13 pm »
Another good game from him today. Hope we continue to start him, he’s one of the few positives at the moment.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2023, 02:38:50 pm »
Did pretty well in a difficult midfield battle. Have to remind myself he's only 18

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #474 on: January 21, 2023, 02:39:09 pm »
Hes good enough for PL already. Hes also better than Harvey and Jones already. His understanding of the game is outstanding.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: January 21, 2023, 02:40:06 pm »
Hes good enough for PL already. Hes also better than Harvey and Jones already. His understanding of the game is outstanding.

He’s not really, would like to see Jones get some more minutes.

Offline Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #476 on: January 21, 2023, 02:40:29 pm »
Another feather in his cap there. Makes an 18 year old's mistakes at times, but overall another good performance. I'd stick with it.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: January 21, 2023, 02:40:54 pm »
He did fine, but clearly gassed after 60 minutes again. We need to be a bit careful with him.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: January 21, 2023, 02:41:14 pm »
1st choice now. Opportunity for the lad

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: January 21, 2023, 02:41:15 pm »
He’s not really, would like to see Jones get some more minutes.

And do absolutely nothing with them then get injured again?