Author Topic: American seeking ATMOSPHERE  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Egert

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
American seeking ATMOSPHERE
« on: October 27, 2018, 07:42:53 pm »
Hey all.

I’ve raised the white flag and realize I won’t be sitting in the kop anytime soon.  Buddy and I are looking to head to anfield this season (hopefully) or next season. We love Liverpool fc and we love to chant. We often bring the atmosphere to our local LFC supporters club in NYC.

The question is: Which hospitality package will get us the best atmosphere? Any info is greatly appreciated

One available option is Liverpool v watford “boot room” which gets us tickets for anfield road stand .

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: American seeking ATMOSPHERE
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:56:00 am »
cant you ask your local supporters club for help with tickets ?

watford is a mid week game so you might be able to pick up a couple of tickets in the lfc november member sales or on the ticket exchange here.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 11:58:56 am »
You wont get an atmosphere in hospitality, you probably wouldn't get any atmosphere anywhere else to be honest unless if iit's a really big match (quarter finals of Europe or later / playing a big club towards the end of the season if we're still in with a chance).

If you go with a Thomas Cook match break you'd be next to the Kop and you'd have the locals section behind you.  I'd guess that would be best for atmosphere but 95% of the time it's shite all over the ground.

Noticed they've still got tickets for the derby.  Atmosphere for that wont be quite as shit as a run of the mill league match.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 03:51:44 pm »
You wont get an atmosphere in hospitality, you probably wouldn't get any atmosphere anywhere else to be honest unless if iit's a really big match (quarter finals of Europe or later / playing a big club towards the end of the season if we're still in with a chance).

If you go with a Thomas Cook match break you'd be next to the Kop and you'd have the locals section behind you.  I'd guess that would be best for atmosphere but 95% of the time it's shite all over the ground.

Noticed they've still got tickets for the derby.  Atmosphere for that wont be quite as shit as a run of the mill league match.

Yeah, go for that or a CL match, maybe wait until the group stages then make sure you are quick enough to get a pair. There's still some left for the Mancs also, atmosphere should be decent but the game will probably be a bore fest if shitcoat is still around.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 03:47:12 pm »
Atmosphere for the Mancs has been horrific for the last two years so I wouldn't expect it this time around either.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 04:22:58 pm »
Bet he can't wait to fucking come now!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 04:35:13 pm »
Atmosphere for the Mancs has been horrific for the last two years so I wouldn't expect it this time around either.

Yip. I remember the Monday night one a couple of seasons back thinking it would a European type atmosphere. Was in 306 and even there it was shite.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 05:00:45 pm »
Bet he can't wait to fucking come now!

He'll be bringing the atmosphere with him though

MAAGA - Make Anfield Atmospheres Great Again
Legacy fan

Offline Egert

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 05:10:34 pm »
Thanks for all the info everyone. 

Is it easier to secure tickets for a CL match vs a league game? I assumed that the CL matches still used the system of selling to members who have X amount of matches etc.

I tried getting tickets last season through the additional members sale and was unsuccessful

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 06:43:24 pm »
Thanks for all the info everyone. 

Is it easier to secure tickets for a CL match vs a league game? I assumed that the CL matches still used the system of selling to members who have X amount of matches etc.

I tried getting tickets last season through the additional members sale and was unsuccessful

It’ll be easier to secure league games!! The bulk sale is coming up in November so get ready if you roughly know the date

In the CL, if it’s in the later rounds when you want to go your only route will defo be hospitality although I’m not even sure if they go to those who applied in earlier rounds. The CL is your only option for an atmosphere the league is horrible whatever the opposition