Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090297 times)

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23960 on: January 16, 2022, 05:25:46 pm »
Waited over an hour in the queue, but got one in the main stand.

That's six home tickets I've picked up this season so far, happy but gutted these won't count as credits next season.

I'm on 13+ now for me and my wife, gone to about 80% of those games and glad to be going regularly, disappointed though that I'll be on the F5 band wagon again next year but thats the breaks I suppose

Offline jskyner

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23961 on: January 17, 2022, 02:17:33 pm »
Has anyone ever used the resale option for returning tickets? I've got tickets for the Leicester game in Feb but cant go. I cant see an option for resale, so not sure if its too early.
Does anyone know when it becomes available? and has anyone ever had it where their tickets didn't get re-sold?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23962 on: January 17, 2022, 02:46:55 pm »
Has anyone ever used the resale option for returning tickets? I've got tickets for the Leicester game in Feb but cant go. I cant see an option for resale, so not sure if its too early.
Does anyone know when it becomes available? and has anyone ever had it where their tickets didn't get re-sold?
it's probably too early to send them back, the tickets will always sell so just keep an eye until the option becomes available

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #23963 on: January 17, 2022, 06:52:06 pm »
My Leicester tickets aren’t appearing anywhere on my account including my ticket history or ‘next game’ even though I have confirmation from the club that I bought them in the sale back in November.

Anyone else, or something I may need to contact the club regarding?

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #23964 on: January 17, 2022, 07:01:36 pm »
My Leicester tickets aren’t appearing anywhere on my account including my ticket history or ‘next game’ even though I have confirmation from the club that I bought them in the sale back in November.

Mine doesn't show as a season ticket holder and neither does any of my mates who are members and seasies, so must be the same as everyone.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23965 on: January 17, 2022, 09:27:56 pm »

All ours have disappeared as well with no trace, also the same with the postponed Leeds game. BUT the Leicester ticket has updated on my card for it in my wallet, which should be changed again soon to Cardiff
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 09:52:27 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23966 on: January 18, 2022, 09:28:29 am »
My Leicester are in my ticket history but I didn't check last night so maybe they've come back? Can't see Leeds though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23967 on: January 18, 2022, 10:13:35 am »
My Leicester are in my ticket history but I didn't check last night so maybe they've come back? Can't see Leeds though.
leicester is on my card, Leeds awol though
YNWA

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #23968 on: January 18, 2022, 05:33:56 pm »
Yep Leicester returned on the history today

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #23969 on: January 18, 2022, 10:48:01 pm »
Yep. Leicester showing on account and wallet now.

Offline kingluisgarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • Twitter@MattWood23
    • JustAnotherFootballBlog
« Reply #23970 on: January 19, 2022, 12:53:07 pm »
Just tried to grab a Cardiff ticket... surely they can't be gone already?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23971 on: January 19, 2022, 03:01:01 pm »
Just tried to grab a Cardiff ticket... surely they can't be gone already?

The sale was at 8.15am.... it required shrewsbury.... who returned 1800 tickets in upper annie road

So given that and that unsold hospo, acs failed payments and sponsor returns havent been made available for cardiff yet, there's probs 2500+ tickets less than there were for shrewsbury, which sold out

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23972 on: January 21, 2022, 11:30:28 am »
Anyone have thoughts on how many we are going to be allocated for the final??

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23973 on: January 21, 2022, 11:32:04 am »
Anyone have thoughts on how many we are going to be allocated for the final??

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23974 on: January 21, 2022, 02:23:49 pm »

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23975 on: January 21, 2022, 03:17:40 pm »

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23976 on: January 21, 2022, 03:21:52 pm »
Looks like a ballot of joy will be awaiting me.

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #23977 on: January 21, 2022, 05:56:43 pm »
When do we think inter home selling details will come out? Just shows hospo at the moment.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23978 on: January 24, 2022, 07:25:16 am »
When do we think inter home selling details will come out? Just shows hospo at the moment.

mid-late Feb

Probs be ACS and the sale during the week before the cup final

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23979 on: January 25, 2022, 09:49:21 am »
Trying to help a good friend out get tickets for her and her son for the West Ham. It's a birthday present and he's never been before

In the event we fail in the late members sales between us, is there any other avenues outside of the club hospitality she could try? She just doesn't have the budget to pay £250-£350 for a ticket.

Someone recommended @thetickethub on Twitter to me?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 09:55:09 am by mikey9281 »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23980 on: January 25, 2022, 10:09:15 am »
Trying to help a good friend out get tickets for her and her son for the West Ham. It's a birthday present and he's never been before

In the event we fail in the late members sales between us, is there any other avenues outside of the club hospitality she could try? She just doesn't have the budget to pay £250-£350 for a ticket.

would be way easier trying to get a Leicester ticket imo. tout prices are all around £200/each otherwise unless you happen to have a mate with face value spares.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23981 on: January 25, 2022, 11:01:46 am »

Legends match

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23982 on: January 25, 2022, 01:35:39 pm »

don't bother with touts, late members sale is the way, if you're on the ball you'll have an okay chance. Look at Watford for alternative too as they always return tickets

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23983 on: January 25, 2022, 01:44:04 pm »
don't bother with touts, late members sale is the way, if you're on the ball you'll have an okay chance. Look at Watford for alternative too as they always return tickets
unlikely to get seats together is the only thing
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23984 on: January 25, 2022, 01:55:37 pm »
unlikely to get seats together is the only thing
I got 3 together for Brighton. Of course there's some luck involved but that's still preferable to paying touts. If you can be flexible with the game it helps too

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23985 on: January 25, 2022, 02:36:59 pm »

Paying touts is enabling touts. Don’t do it.

I’ve always wondered who these touts are. Presumably STHs or members with 13+ making a living off the desperation of others. I wonder if they frequent this forum.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #23986 on: January 25, 2022, 03:08:25 pm »

I’ve always wondered who these touts are. Presumably STHs or members with 13+ making a living off the desperation of others. I wonder if they frequent this forum.

They will ABSOLUTELY frequent this forum.
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23987 on: January 25, 2022, 05:06:46 pm »

Id suggest they frequent and post on this forum. A lot of posts looking to know how to distribute tickets etc minutes after they buy them. A lot are people who can't be assed going to Brighton at home but want to go to united etc so they buy for every game and sell the majority.
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23988 on: January 25, 2022, 05:51:38 pm »
Id suggest they frequent and post on this forum. A lot of posts looking to know how to distribute tickets etc minutes after they buy them. A lot are people who can't be assed going to Brighton at home but want to go to united etc so they buy for every game and sell the majority.

For sure those are the most suspect posts.

Here’s what I don’t get. Can’t the club flush these out by buying from a tout. The club will then know which seat and therefore which member or STH has sold on at a profit in breach of the terms of their membership. The club can then cancel the membership/STH and issue a ban (lifetime in my view) and keep any amounts already paid by the tout for future matches/the full cost of the STH. So the club wouldn’t lose out, we’d free up more STH and tickets for real fans and we’d drive the vermin out of our club.

Apologies that this is kind of in the wrong section but it is intrinsically linked to members sales.

PS. I have no issue with people passing on for face value and a pint if they can’t make a game or want to treat a friend.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23989 on: January 25, 2022, 06:26:56 pm »
For sure those are the most suspect posts.

Here’s what I don’t get. Can’t the club flush these out by buying from a tout. The club will then know which seat and therefore which member or STH has sold on at a profit in breach of the terms of their membership. The club can then cancel the membership/STH and issue a ban (lifetime in my view) and keep any amounts already paid by the tout for future matches/the full cost of the STH. So the club wouldn’t lose out, we’d free up more STH and tickets for real fans and we’d drive the vermin out of our club.

Apologies that this is kind of in the wrong section but it is intrinsically linked to members sales.

PS. I have no issue with people passing on for face value and a pint if they can’t make a game or want to treat a friend.
Yea though maybe sths should have a minimum quantity of games then must attend to keep the sth? I think I’ve heard of other clubs doing this
YNWA

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #23990 on: January 25, 2022, 11:41:16 pm »
I might be an idiot but is there any way of telling whether a ticket returned to the exchange was actually sold or not? Went for a bank transfer rather than ticket cash, but presumably that's going to take time.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23991 on: January 26, 2022, 01:10:11 am »
I might be an idiot but is there any way of telling whether a ticket returned to the exchange was actually sold or not? Went for a bank transfer rather than ticket cash, but presumably that's going to take time.
Takes 4/5 days after game is played. What game is it?
YNWA

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #23992 on: January 26, 2022, 09:42:45 am »

Yes, sort of. When that Alert box appears on the top right of personal details page to advertise Ticket Exchange then it shows you not only any future tickets you could return but also the last couple of games as well. If it sold it shows it did and tells you you got money (credit) back, if not it still says you returned it but, that's all, so you know it didn't sell.

Annoyingly if you haven't got any tickets coming up that are eligible to be re-sold then you don't get the Alert box appearing and so can't see any of this info . . . . unless someone has found another way to see all the info via another route, in which case I'd also be grateful to know!

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #23993 on: January 26, 2022, 10:39:42 am »
Yes, sort of. When that Alert box appears on the top right of personal details page to advertise Ticket Exchange then it shows you not only any future tickets you could return but also the last couple of games as well. If it sold it shows it did and tells you you got money (credit) back, if not it still says you returned it but, that's all, so you know it didn't sell.

Annoyingly if you haven't got any tickets coming up that are eligible to be re-sold then you don't get the Alert box appearing and so can't see any of this info . . . . unless someone has found another way to see all the info via another route, in which case I'd also be grateful to know!

Thanks! Yeah can't see it at the moment, presumably because the Leicester game is still a few weeks away.

Takes 4/5 days after game is played. What game is it?

Brentford. If I don't get it in the next few days then I suppose I should assume they weren't sold then.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23994 on: January 26, 2022, 10:50:20 am »

Brentford. If I don't get it in the next few days then I suppose I should assume they weren't sold then.

Can always ask live chat - they'd need a good reason for not selling it if you sent it back in fair time given it was 'sold out' sunday morning

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23995 on: January 26, 2022, 02:03:39 pm »
Thanks! Yeah can't see it at the moment, presumably because the Leicester game is still a few weeks away.

I returned a ticket to the club for Brentford on the Sat evening before the match and have received the money into my account today.
Interestingly the seat was empty for the game, which I assumed meant that it hadn’t been sold.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23996 on: January 26, 2022, 02:46:44 pm »
I returned a ticket to the club for Brentford on the Sat evening before the match and have received the money into my account today.
Interestingly the seat was empty for the game, which I assumed meant that it hadn’t been sold.
they always sell, maybe sat somewhere else

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23997 on: January 26, 2022, 04:58:05 pm »
they always sell, maybe sat somewhere else

Yes I did hope so but funnily enough I’ve returned two other games and had the purchaser sit next to me. Granted these were more glamorous than Brentford so maybe there were better specs to sit in for Brentford than mine

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23998 on: January 26, 2022, 05:06:39 pm »
Yes I did hope so but funnily enough I’ve returned two other games and had the purchaser sit next to me. Granted these were more glamorous than Brentford so maybe there were better specs to sit in for Brentford than mine
yeah could've went and sat with mates or something but would be very weird if the ticket wasn't used

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #23999 on: January 26, 2022, 11:45:50 pm »

It's not clear at all. I sold tickets for Leeds, which has obviously been delayed. Also need to get rid of WHU as I can't make it anymore. I click into the Alerts at the top of the members/tickets page, and have the option to sell tickets for Villa & Leeds (although Leeds says already sold!)

Also no longer get the option to distribute or recall anything; can only click on Details, which just redirects to a list of all my tickets!