Author Topic: Flat Earthers! Assemble!  (Read 3532 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Flat Earthers! Assemble!
« Reply #40 on: January 1, 2021, 10:05:50 pm »
What does he believe then?

I mean it’s not exactly round so it may be he’s being a pedantic twat I suppose.

The Earth isn't round, it's an oblate spheroid.

Amazing what you can dredged from the memory of my GCE Geography O level  50 years ago.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #41 on: January 1, 2021, 10:22:03 pm »
Adrenochrome and antivax are as baseless as flat earth and should be afforded identical scorn. And Rothschild conspiracies are plain old antisemitism.

There’s the right to be skeptical and there’s discernment of facts and info. Is it more plausible that hundreds of thousands of people conspired, or did the Usa put a man on the moon?
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence - nothing foolish about that!

The things you learn on RAWK. Adrenochrome is harvested from children for the Hollywood elite and Tom Hanks caught Covid from a tainted batch. Wow

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 1, 2021, 11:32:15 pm »
The things you learn on RAWK. Adrenochrome is harvested from children for the Hollywood elite and Tom Hanks caught Covid from a tainted batch. Wow

And remember, to debunk the most outlandish conspiracy theories, we have to provide contrary evidence while the ‘theorists’ aren’t required to bring anything to the table.