Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444527 times)

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" 100% Nailed on crying wankers
« Reply #33160 on: August 26, 2019, 07:45:05 pm »
No they’re not :D

Ok but still.. Schmiechel, Morgan, Vardy, Fuchs, Gray are still there. I think they will still beat Man Utd regardless.  :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33161 on: August 26, 2019, 07:54:50 pm »
It's possible you're right, but I really doubt Real, with all their Galacticos bullshit we've been hearing about the past few decades, would pass up on an opportunity to sign the Spanish #1 in his prime. Especially with a relative no-name in Navas in their starting lineup. The second point of your post is valid, I'm also surprised we basically heard nothing about interest in him the past few seasons.

Even though Real love their Galacticos, you still have to do the job and he wouldn't do it for them. When you watch De Gea for Spain, he's quite shocking a lot of the time, makes a lot of errors. He really doesn't like being behind a high line and Spain will never play the sit on the keepers toes kind of defence that Utd play. Look at Palaces first on Saturday, someone like Allison or Emerson would not stand off and let Ayew take his time like that, they would fly out at him. When you play a high line, you need your keeper to be quick on his feet closing the attacker down and he's not comfortable doing that.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #33162 on: August 26, 2019, 07:56:47 pm »
Ok but still.. Schmiechel, Morgan, Vardy, Fuchs, Gray are still there. I think they will still beat Man Utd regardless.  :)

Albrighton too.

I think there’s a chance, they need Vardy on it all season though and he’s looked a bit on the wane recently.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33163 on: August 26, 2019, 08:03:51 pm »
Man Utd's problem over the past 6 years has been their arrogance. They are and always will be one of the biggest clubs in the world, but it's their insistence that money buys happiness that has ultimately got them in to this current mess and the need to play sexy, sexy football. If they kept Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal I've no doubt they would have at least challenged the league. I'm sure we would have all fallen asleep in the process, but I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

The Sanchez buy and that fucking stupid piano video has rightly come back to bite them in the arse. They have made some shite massive transfers over the years but this one has got to beat the lot of them surely. Not only was it a shite buy it completely distorted their wage structure which makes them a key target for mercenaries or players' agents using it as a benchmark to get massive contracts.

Now they are seemigly trying to create a Brexit XI full of British players and their world famous youth academy. Their obsession with the Class of 92 and trying to replicate it is absurb. That is a once in a lifetime crop of players.

Having a project is fine if they have targets in mind. The problem is trying to subvert their fans to realising they are not going to be winning for a couple of seasons. I just don't think it will ever sink in to their heads for a while yet.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #33164 on: August 26, 2019, 08:05:02 pm »
City are the best in the league against low block teams ... they also take the fewest long shots

Might be an argument if you have bad players that pass badly that long range shooting gives you a better chance to score but mostly you’re just giving the defence a rest

They take the most, apparently. 239 shots from outside the box last season, the most of anyone in the league; 2nd-most the season before that, and the 4th most the season before that (Pep's first season). They are no slouches when it comes to shooting from outside the box
Better looking than Samie.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33165 on: August 26, 2019, 08:09:51 pm »
Albrighton too.

I think there’s a chance, they need Vardy on it all season though and he’s looked a bit on the wane recently.

Looks fine to me

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33166 on: August 26, 2019, 08:10:46 pm »

And they're all three years older. ;)

Frankly when I think about how ruthless our club was with Comolli I'm gobsmacked Woodward is still in a job.  It's not rocket science to trace at least 60% of United's current problems back to him, and he's probably a damned sight easier to replace than finding a decent manager.

Things have moved on since United last won the title; even with a good manager they wont be waltzing to silverware again.  They'll have to fight tooth and nail just to stay relevant, and so far that's a battle they are losing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #33167 on: August 26, 2019, 08:15:17 pm »

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33168 on: August 26, 2019, 08:20:22 pm »

Frankly when I think about how ruthless our club was with Comolli I'm gobsmacked Woodward is still in a job.  It's not rocket science to trace at least 60% of United's current problems back to him, and he's probably a damned sight easier to replace than finding a decent manager.

Things have moved on since United last won the title; even with a good manager they wont be waltzing to silverware again.  They'll have to fight tooth and nail just to stay relevant, and so far that's a battle they are losing.

Think he's basically 2nd in command with only 2 of the Glazer brothers above him, he's probably the most powerful man at the club given how much interest the Glazer's appear to take and think it would take something hilariously bad to happen for him to get the bullet

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33169 on: August 26, 2019, 08:22:06 pm »
That Ryan Giggs quote from 8 years ago has aged well hasnt it? (The ‘we won’t do a Liverpool’)
He's right though. They won't be European Champions.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33170 on: August 26, 2019, 08:29:05 pm »
It's possible you're right, but I really doubt Real, with all their Galacticos bullshit we've been hearing about the past few decades, would pass up on an opportunity to sign the Spanish #1 in his prime. Especially with a relative no-name in Navas in their starting lineup. The second point of your post is valid, I'm also surprised we basically heard nothing about interest in him the past few seasons.
they have courtois who is better than de gea

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33171 on: August 26, 2019, 08:30:12 pm »
I've just had a chat with a sane Utd fan !!. He is very impressed with the way we play football, loves Klopp, he really got into him when he saw the football he played at Dortmund and cannot understand why they aren't following the path we are treading.

Stick tah on the Cafe ;D
I almost stopped reading at the oxymoron that was "sane United fan", but as I always enjoy your posts I carried on.  :)

He's right though. I think anyone who knows anything about the game at all would acknowledge just how good Klopp is and how impressive the football his team's play is too. He is a fantastic example for others to follow, but he's also a one-off. They may copy him, but they'll never be him. He's ours.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #33172 on: August 26, 2019, 08:37:12 pm »
Leave Woodwoodwoody alone.

You guys are mean. He's outstanding, look , he just courageously battled all window to land Captain Beefheart who is better than Vigil Van Dyck AND English. and still you laugh, you question, you point fingers and say "Ah-Haa" like the kid in the Simpsons.

Shameful behavior. Shocking.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33174 on: August 26, 2019, 09:11:03 pm »

He makes the Glazers so much money he's safe as houses. Only his own sense of failure and shame night see him leave the post (and I have yet to see evidence of any sense of shame on his part), or a better offer from another company.

Comolli's problem was he failed at his appointed task

They're not going anywhere, though. They're so rich that they'll have a floor below which they won't sink, and they'll always be ready to spring back into relevance with the right changes at the top and the right players coming in.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33175 on: August 26, 2019, 09:12:55 pm »
Think he's basically 2nd in command with only 2 of the Glazer brothers above him, he's probably the most powerful man at the club given how much interest the Glazer's appear to take and think it would take something hilariously bad to happen for him to get the bullet

What, giving Ole the United job wasn't hilariously bad enough for them!?  Wtf's Ed got to do then?   :o

If I were a Glazer I'd see the guy as badly damaging the value of my asset.  Don't they read newspapers or anything?  Or have they bought into their own propaganda machine?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33176 on: August 26, 2019, 09:13:13 pm »
Looked awful on highlights.

Where was Maguire for the first goal ?

I saw him waddling back trying to close down Ayew. He tried his best, bless him but Douglas Bader would have probably gotten there quicker.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33177 on: August 26, 2019, 09:16:01 pm »
Anyway it sounds like Luke Shaw is out for five weeks with a ham sandwich hamstring injury, so the rehabilitation of Ashley Young is back on, about 450 years after he first joined the club
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33178 on: August 26, 2019, 09:17:19 pm »
He makes the Glazers so much money he's safe as houses. Only his own sense of failure and shame night see him leave the post (and I have yet to see evidence of any sense of shame on his part), or a better offer from another company.

Comolli's problem was he failed at his appointed task

They're not going anywhere, though. They're so rich that they'll have a floor below which they won't sink, and they'll always be ready to spring back into relevance with the right changes at the top and the right players coming in.

Well he's clearly not making it from the football side of things! ;D

Seriously though, can't they see the long term damage he's doing to their investment?  As their performance declines, those lucrative sponsorship deals become less lucrative, and then dry up altogether.  And yes, they might become relevant again, but the days of them being undisputed masters of the Premier League are over forever.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33179 on: August 26, 2019, 09:18:27 pm »
What, giving Ole the United job wasn't hilariously bad enough for them!?  Wtf's Ed got to do then?   :o

If I were a Glazer I'd see the guy as badly damaging the value of my asset.  Don't they read newspapers or anything?  Or have they bought into their own propaganda machine?
Why would they care? He's increased their commercial revenue significantly, and therefore boosted the take home that the Glazers enjoy. He's an expert at his principle role - just rubbish at the football part, but that doesn't bother the Glazers.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33180 on: August 26, 2019, 09:22:17 pm »
Anyway it sounds like Luke Shaw is out for five weeks with a ham sandwich hamstring injury, so the rehabilitation of Ashley Young is back on, about 450 years after he first joined the club

;D At least he has that in common with Mama Cass.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33181 on: August 26, 2019, 09:37:02 pm »
I just had a glimpse of the highlights on YouTube. Pogba is quite an enigma, isn't he?

He gets dispossessed in the dying minutes of the game, allowing Palace to launch a swift counter, yet instead of getting up and sprinting back to help his defence, he just starts pounding the ground like a spoilt child. Palace score the winner and United lose the game. Yet there were lads on Full Time Dickheads after the game yesterday saying that he's world class. What the fuck like?

I honestly reckon most of them trot that shite out because they just can't face up to the fact that re-signing him was a monumental fuck up

I suppose if everyone keeps parroting that line, it's easy to fall into believing it, despite his performances being anything but. That he was tackled by Benteke made it all the more hilarious.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #33182 on: August 26, 2019, 09:41:19 pm »
I saw him waddling back trying to close down Ayew. He tried his best, bless him but Douglas Bader would have probably gotten there quicker.
Douglas Bader  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #33183 on: August 26, 2019, 09:42:31 pm »
Douglas Bader  :lmao
In Birmingham there’s a street called Douglas Bader walk.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #33184 on: August 26, 2019, 09:47:57 pm »
The upside... but it exposes their sudden lack of depth.

This odd obsession with wanting to return to the united way of doing it with youth.

That’s not the united way, you bring youth through if it’s good enough, not just for the hell of it. In ‘92 they brought through an extraordinary bunch. Now?  Who knows?

The class of '92 was a one off and hasn't been repeated. This is a list of 'Fergie's Fledglings' (where's the sick bag) from the 1990s:

1990s

David Beckham
    Wes Brown
    Nicky Butt
    Chris Casper
    Terry Cooke
    Simon Davies
    Ryan Giggs
    Keith Gillespie
    Pat McGibbon
    Colin McKee
    Gary Neville
    Phil Neville
    John O'Kane
    Kevin Pilkington
    Robbie Savage
    Paul Scholes
    George Switzer
    Ben Thornley
    Michael Twiss

There were the six or seven of the 1992 Youth Cup team who went onto the first team (and Robbie Savage) but there was no conveyor belt of talent.

And the average age of Ferguson's treble team was between 26.5 and 28+. This is the team for the quarter final against Inter Milan:

Schmeichel 29
Ronny Johnsen 29
Stam 26
Erwin 33
Berg 29
Neville 24
Keane 27
Beckham 23
Giggs 25
Yorke 27
Cole 27

And in their breakthrough season, Neville, Scholes and Butt joined Giggs in a team that had Bruce 34, Pallister 29 and irwin 29 at the back, Keane 23 in midfield and Cantona 28 up front.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #33185 on: August 26, 2019, 10:04:40 pm »
Sorry mate but I had to check before replying...
Unbelievable Geoff!  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #33186 on: August 26, 2019, 10:07:16 pm »
Schmeichel was surely older than 29 in 1999!?!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #33187 on: August 26, 2019, 10:16:15 pm »
Sorry mate but I had to check before replying...
Unbelievable Geoff!  :lmao
There's one in Gravesend as well. I like to think someone in the planning departments has a sense of humour

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #33188 on: August 26, 2019, 10:28:28 pm »
There's one in Gravesend as well. I like to think someone in the planning departments has a sense of humour
Or were German  ;D

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33189 on: August 26, 2019, 10:32:02 pm »
Martial could be out for a spell too. They might have to hold on to Sanchez for a bit.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33190 on: August 27, 2019, 12:02:13 am »
Even though Real love their Galacticos, you still have to do the job and he wouldn't do it for them. When you watch De Gea for Spain, he's quite shocking a lot of the time, makes a lot of errors. He really doesn't like being behind a high line and Spain will never play the sit on the keepers toes kind of defence that Utd play. Look at Palaces first on Saturday, someone like Allison or Emerson would not stand off and let Ayew take his time like that, they would fly out at him. When you play a high line, you need your keeper to be quick on his feet closing the attacker down and he's not comfortable doing that.

I can't see him going to Real but Juve love a free transfer and are happy to pay ludicrous wages
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #33191 on: August 27, 2019, 12:06:01 am »

In the Castle Vale area of Birmingham, i knew about it, when Jasper Carrott mentioned it in one of his stand up gigs. :lmao
#Sausages

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33192 on: August 27, 2019, 12:26:34 am »
Nothing will ever convince me that Harry Maguire isn't a club footed carthorse

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33193 on: August 27, 2019, 12:30:05 am »
Schmeichel 29 :lmao :lmao :lmao That's not even close......Bit of Lingard's Law being applied here.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #33194 on: August 27, 2019, 01:52:42 am »
Shaw got a Ham Sandwich?  who they have at left back-NO! Is Young the main man then?

ahah I just threw back my head and laughed in real life. ;D although, i kinda like Shaw in there i do, his lethargy and general slowness of thought has a truly enervating effect on his team that i really enjoy.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33195 on: August 27, 2019, 06:02:09 am »
I just had a glimpse of the highlights on YouTube. Pogba is quite an enigma fucking shite, isn't he?

Fixed. No enigma, just the most overrated player to ever kick a ball. Long may the absolute delusion in most of their fanbase and a fair chunk of the media continue. Praying to God they force him to stay and build around him.

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33196 on: August 27, 2019, 07:03:19 am »
Schmeichel 29 :lmao :lmao :lmao That's not even close......Bit of Lingard's Law being applied here.

He would have been 35 by then.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:17:10 am by Crouch Potato »

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33197 on: August 27, 2019, 07:09:05 am »
Fixed. No enigma, just the most overrated player to ever kick a ball. Long may the absolute delusion in most of their fanbase and a fair chunk of the media continue. Praying to God they force him to stay and build around him.

Never got the hype, Henderson gets stick about being average etc from the media and even some of our own fans yet Pogba has never performed at Hendersons level with any consistency. Maybe the odd game here and there but overall he only offers 60% of henederson and yet there he is on that great big pedestal as one of the best midfielders in the world  ::)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33198 on: August 27, 2019, 08:15:39 am »
Never got the hype, Henderson gets stick about being average etc from the media and even some of our own fans yet Pogba has never performed at Hendersons level with any consistency. Maybe the odd game here and there but overall he only offers 60% of henederson and yet there he is on that great big pedestal as one of the best midfielders in the world  ::)
There's a reason the tramp let him leave for free, he's a preening shithouse who complains when another player has the sheer audacity to tackle and take the ball off him, the astounding thing, is that they'll probably make a profit when they sell him, the mind fucking boggles.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #33199 on: August 27, 2019, 08:23:01 am »
Fuckin ell, that`s a kick in the teeth considering Douglas had no legs  :lmao