Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
This thread is boring AF without Macred/PetertheRed. Whatever happened to him?  ;D

I am here mate, reading you from time to time. Just busy at my new job. Not much point in speculating when we still don't know who our new manager will be :wave
General Football and Sport / Re: Skybet Championship Thread
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 08:51:53 pm »
Fortunately for the managers their half time team talks will just be a case of relaying to the players the wisdom of Andy Hinchcliffe - as he knows once again, where every single player on the pitch has gone wrong...
Fuckin annoying prick ain’t he. Once Everton touches you
I wouldn't say it's corruption. When Taylor saw the goalkeeper make this mistake he thought only an injured player will do it and he cares about players safety so he instructed the medical team to come in and the player to stop playing and get checked out.

His job is to referee the game not act as Areola's carer.

I expect he is at Areola's bedside as we speak waking him every hour to ensure he hasn't got a concussion from the slight impact to his leg.
Which clubs in the Premier League and Europe employ Head Coaches instead of Managers?
News and Current Affairs / Re: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES
« Last post by TSC on Today at 08:51:15 pm »
Tory MP Dan Poulter defects to Labour.

But standing down at next election.

Just call the election and fuck off to wherever you pay the least tax, Sunak.
« Last post by Pistolero on Today at 08:50:55 pm »
Fortunately for the managers their half time team talks will just be a case of relaying to the players the wisdom of Andy Hinchcliffe - as he knows once again, where every single player on the pitch has gone wrong...
Oooooh get in!!!!
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by thejbs on Today at 08:50:33 pm »
« Last post by Pistolero on Today at 08:50:26 pm »
Fuck me ... absolute peach ...2-1 to Ipswich
We should probably start winning games again imo.

We only need one win and we guarantee third.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10