Author Topic: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion  (Read 267917 times)

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
Re: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion
« Reply #1600 on: June 27, 2011, 01:08:19 pm »

It's just SO Unfair.

I think SOME posts are unfair , yes.

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1601 on: June 27, 2011, 01:08:22 pm »
he played 38 times for Sunderland in 2009-2010. He is young and he has potential but give me a break with some of the hype being talked about on here for christ sake. Reason why the fat scot is talked about is he has 1 season where his left peg worked from set pieces. I remember him at Rangers and he was awful. Get him in then go on. Fantastic another central midfielder.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1602 on: June 27, 2011, 01:08:59 pm »
We should be moving Gerrard along, after all he's been pretty shit for the past couple of seasons aswell bar a handful of performances!

Excellent post!

;)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #1603 on: June 27, 2011, 01:10:07 pm »
he played 38 times for Sunderland in 2009-2010. He is young and he has potential but give me a break with some of the hype being talked about on here for christ sake. Reason why the fat scot is talked about is he has 1 season where his left peg worked from set pieces. I remember him at Rangers and he was awful. Get him in then go on. Fantastic another central midfielder.

Whats with the ''fat Scot'' bollocks? Going to refer him as that if he signs?

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1604 on: June 27, 2011, 01:11:18 pm »
too much to ask when I think the players we are interested in are not good enough. If we go to sign anyone do you just jump up and down and not criticize? Thats what baffles me mate. Forums are about constructive criticism not maddening blind loyality

I do criticise some of our signings, plenty of them infact! But I don't see how you can criticize a signing that's clearly one for the future. We've got him at the perfect age & he clearly has a boat load of potential. I can vaguely understand the criticism of Adam though I still think it's off the mark, for a squad player I don't think you'd find many better quite honestly, take a look at United's midfield options off the bench for example....Carrick/Anderson/Gibson. I'd take him ahead of those 3. Especially considering it looks like we're gonna come in under 10 million.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Fauxy

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh na na, whats my name? Rihanna. Get in the van.
« Reply #1605 on: June 27, 2011, 01:12:14 pm »
This thread is gold :lmao
Follow me on twitter!

http://twitter.com/Benfauxy

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1606 on: June 27, 2011, 01:13:55 pm »
If we were all wise - it'll be mouth shut, new player plays for a few months, initial opinion formed. That's the only route.

Personally, at the initial stage, I would want to listen to what people who claim to have seen him play have to say, whether it's positive or negative. The player's performances will be the judge of that soon enough anyway, so no fuss. You kick up a fuss when a player is consistently victimised when he's improving and working his arse off - ala Lucas.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1607 on: June 27, 2011, 01:17:10 pm »
If we were all wise - it'll be mouth shut, new player plays for a few months, initial opinion formed. That's the only route.

Personally, at the initial stage, I would want to listen to what people who claim to have seen him play have to say, whether it's positive or negative. The player's performances will be the judge of that soon enough anyway, so no fuss. You kick up a fuss when a player is consistently victimised when he's improving and working his arse off - ala Lucas.

But you're missing the point.

IF the season was running. IF the player had a chance to play THEN people could do what you suggest.

But the season is NOT running. The player HASN'T had a chance to play but people want to talk about him.

So what options does that leave? It's good that people do want to talk about him. If it were Poulsen or Konchesky then you'd have people hoping that the season didn't start so they didn't have to see them play.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1608 on: June 27, 2011, 01:18:35 pm »
all done. I only made me posts to liven this up a bit. Bored in work. Well done. Thanks for the fucking tool remark. Sweet.

Anyway think Henderson will be a decent buy. Think Adam is good at set pieces. Think Raul should stay.

BUT I am still not sold on Downing. Really not.

That is all.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1609 on: June 27, 2011, 01:19:58 pm »
Err, I'm saying pretty much what you are Andy ie I want to hear opinions of him. I'm not fussed about the talk at all.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1610 on: June 27, 2011, 01:22:53 pm »
Err, I'm saying pretty much what you are Andy ie I want to hear opinions of him. I'm not fussed about the talk at all.

Ah. So you did. Sorry mate - misread it ;)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1611 on: June 27, 2011, 01:27:57 pm »

Excellent post!
;)
Music to your ears that isn't it Andy mate. Fortunately for the topic subject, Jordan Henderson, our wonderful captain will be around for a couple of seasons to help will develop.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1612 on: June 27, 2011, 01:30:39 pm »

Is it to write off the lad because of his performances over the last 2 years? Is that ok? Forget about the fee. He is pretty crap whatever way you look at it. Sure no worries lets just get rid of Raul and bring in that fat Scot and Henderson. Sure if Kenny thinks its ok then lets all blindly believe. Until it all goes wrong and we all blame Comolli.
Forums are about constructive criticism not maddening blind loyality
There's a charm about your constructive criticism isn't there.

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1613 on: June 27, 2011, 01:34:12 pm »
I'm all about the charm me john C.

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic
« Reply #1614 on: June 27, 2011, 01:41:27 pm »
Jordan Henderson-Officially hasn't played a single minute for Liverpool yet- Discussion.

For fucks sake. How can people possibly be writing off a player who hasn't yet donned the red shirt?

Said it before, I'll say it again, this fucking Summer has sent everyone doolally. To think that under Hicks and Gillette we were worried about important things. Jesus. Was that only twelve months ago?

I'm off to enjoy the fucking sunshine and stay off any footie news till the season kicks off. Last season I was never more proud to be a red what with the petitions and marches, organisations and debates and a protest kit eventually leading to the forced removal of the two arrogant twats who were running this club into the ground... Now this season it seems we've either a lot of fans with the memory span of a goldfish or a lot of new fans mouthing off who weren't round for that fight but are happy to slag off the new ownership without giving them a chance. Either way, Christ. Fucking bizarre.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'
Bill Shankly

01 06 22 23 47 64 66 73 76 77 79 80 82 83 84 86 88 90 20

77 78 81 84 05 19

At The End Of The Storm I

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1615 on: June 27, 2011, 01:52:58 pm »
lets sign Messi. how come we can't? What about Pele or Seabiscuit or Godzilla and Godzuki.

Byrnee everyone always will have their own idea on players and who we should and shouldn't sign. That is a football forum for you. Peope who have never kicked a ball in any form of a decent level think they know more than a manager. People like me are only having a laugh and to be honest do not give much of a shit who we do sign. As long as we get one winger in.

Godzilla would be class up front though.

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1616 on: June 27, 2011, 01:54:12 pm »
Jordan Henderson-Officially hasn't played a single minute for Liverpool yet- Discussion.

For fucks sake. How can people possibly be writing off a player who hasn't yet donned the red shirt?

Said it before, I'll say it again, this fucking Summer has sent everyone doolally. To think that under Hicks and Gillette we were worried about important things. Jesus. Was that only twelve months ago?

I'm off to enjoy the fucking sunshine and stay off any footie news till the season kicks off. Last season I was never more proud to be a red what with the petitions and marches, organisations and debates and a protest kit eventually leading to the forced removal of the two arrogant twats who were running this club into the ground... Now this season it seems we've either a lot of fans with the memory span of a goldfish or a lot of new fans mouthing off who weren't round for that fight but are happy to slag off the new ownership without giving them a chance. Either way, Christ. Fucking bizarre.

I think that's the big problem.  We've had years of fighting the old regime and now they are gone some are struggling to remember what normal summers are like!

Loving these comments about blind loyalty clouding debate.  I believe in supporting Henderson (and all our new signings) and seeing how they turn out.  I have my concerns with most signings and I think people should be able to voice them, but some of the comments are so detrimental it's bizarre.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1617 on: June 27, 2011, 02:00:38 pm »
Music to your ears that isn't it Andy mate. Fortunately for the topic subject, Jordan Henderson, our wonderful captain will be around for a couple of seasons to help will develop.

To be fair, if you read a few posts back then that is exactly what I said mate.

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic
« Reply #1618 on: June 27, 2011, 02:03:08 pm »
Byrnee everyone always will have their own idea on players and who we should and shouldn't sign. That is a football forum for you. Peope who have never kicked a ball in any form of a decent level think they know more than a manager. People like me are only having a laugh and to be honest do not give much of a shit who we do sign.

The issue is more that comments like

"He is pretty crap whatever way you look at it." aren't substantiated in any way. debate is fine, but you have to have something to back it up. In which games that you carefully scouted Henderson did it become apparent he was 'crap'? In which system did he work/not work? Which attributes of his game do you feel he is lacking? Do you understand the reasons (well-documented) of his purchase, even if you don't agree with them? Any of these points would bring about the debate but throwing in statements like:

"Is it to write off the lad because of his performances over the last 2 years?"
"bring in that fat Scot and Henderson"
"Sure if Kenny thinks its ok then lets all blindly believe".

just doesn't sound like the Liverpool Way to me. Our club are once again adhering to the principles set in place by Shankly, Paisley, Fagan et al. Its about time the fans did the same.

Anyway, Sunny outside, going to go enjoy that and wait for the good times to roll again at Anfield. We've got Kenny back in charge, new owners that aren't afraid to splash the cash, a good plan for the future and some of the brightest young talents in many years coming through the ranks.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'
Bill Shankly

01 06 22 23 47 64 66 73 76 77 79 80 82 83 84 86 88 90 20

77 78 81 84 05 19

At The End Of The Storm I

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1619 on: June 27, 2011, 02:03:12 pm »

To be fair, if you read a few posts back then that is exactly what I said mate.
:wave

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1620 on: June 27, 2011, 02:14:26 pm »
Ahh Byrnee mate if you read my post a few back you would have seen I was only meessing with what I said lad. I said I wanted to liven up this post thats all.

Anyway enjoy the sun.

Offline Eglantine

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1621 on: June 27, 2011, 02:40:58 pm »
Few things this lad needs instilling into him ...

1) Don't be afraid of a pass. Don't be afraid of misplacing a pass and having the crowd on your back.
2) Don't hide. Don't go stand next to the oppositon player so you can't recieve a pass. Always make yourself available.
3) Demand that bloody ball. Don't stand there silently, scream your head off to get that ball, and if you don't get it, let them know your anger.

If he can works on these defects in his game he'll be a decent player. Having seen him for Sunderland last season, these were his huge faults. Only confirmed watching him in the U21's.

The fee paid for him, while ridiculous, isn't his fault.
:lmao

"1) Don't be afraid of a pass. Don't be afraid of misplacing a pass and having the crowd on your back. "

Is this irony!? You're gonna be up on his back if he misplaces a pass or passes it in the two directions you seem to loathe.

Number 2, is ridiculous, as you don't need to tell him that and you know what, he is impressive in tight spaces, I'm not trying to be hyperbolic I'm honestly impressed by what he does when pressured or when he loses the ball in these situations, he keeps going.

"Having seen him for Sunderland last season"
LIES.
Because if you did watch him for Sunderland, you'd see that he doesn't shy from doing what you are recommending him to do but yeah you have certainly watched him for the U21. In a way you're largely describing situations where players around him might find themselves in. He isn't likely to develop into a player with the attributes you're pointing him toward, he won't need to demand the ball, he'll keep possession and set the movement for those demanding the ball in tight or open spaces. 

Lame, hypocrite attempt at being positive, but at least you're trying, gotta give you credit for that.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #1622 on: June 27, 2011, 02:46:31 pm »

1) Don't be afraid of a pass. Don't be afraid of misplacing a pass and having the crowd on your back.
2) Don't hide. Don't go stand next to the oppositon player so you can't recieve a pass. Always make yourself available.
3) Demand that bloody ball. Don't stand there silently, scream your head off to get that ball, and if you don't get it, let them know your anger.

In other words, be the opposite of Lucas. Right Jasbinder?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1623 on: June 27, 2011, 03:04:42 pm »
Jasbinder's post is boss.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1624 on: June 27, 2011, 04:11:23 pm »
It's laughable that people are slating him before he even plays for the club. When it was Konchesky and Poulsen it was partially justified but for a young prospect like Henderson? Before he's even played for the club?

Fuck off and 'support' another club.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1625 on: June 27, 2011, 04:18:29 pm »

Having seen him for Sunderland last season, these were his huge faults. Only confirmed watching him in the U21's.

bullshit they are his faults, the exact opposite of those three stupid 'points' are exactly what he brings to the team.

he moves into space, he wants the ball and he wants to create something when he recieves it, thats why he was signed.
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #1626 on: June 27, 2011, 04:24:29 pm »
I'm glad he's joined us. He's strengthened our squad, given us possibilities etc etc

I've gone back and watched a couple of Sunderland games, just to have a look at his movement on/off the ball, passing, shooting and the likes. I have to say I'm impressed, especially considering his young age. I don't know/care about his price tag, I'll leave that up to FSG to deal with, but  I'm looking forward to seeing him play alongside Gerrard, Lucas, Suarez, Carroll et al.

To be honest , the player he most reminds me of is a young Lampard. At a young age Lampard was tidy on the ball, an eye for a pass, and though not yet such a clinical finisher as in his latter years, he tended to be in and around the box getting opportunities. I'm sure when Chelsea paid £11 million for a 23yr old midfielder that had potential, but had only managed to score 24 league goals in almost 137 matches, many thought he was overpriced.

In fact, Lampard scored 35 goals in his first 222 premier league matches.  His first season scoring in double figures was his third season with Chelsea (at 25 years of age) However, from 25yrs and onwards Lampard went on a great scoring run with 115 goals in his next 269 matches.

I'd be happy of Henderson manages to score even half as many goals as Lampard. It's all great and wonderful whenever we can sign a top notch talent that would walk into any side in the world, alongside a couple of youth prodigies that all the "Big" clubs were clamouring after, but thats not reality. I think we need to give FSG, Comolli, and Dalglish, a chance to build a title winning side, and thats just not done overnight. Neither is it feasible just by bringing in "Superstars".

We need depth, we need reliable options, we need different possibilities and lineups, and that requires a squad of players. It's just not enough to field a starting 11 lineup with all the superstars you've ever dreamed of pigeonholed into a 4-2-3-1, or a 4-1-3-2 or whatever else is now the popular formation. So if you hear we've gotten Henderson, and possibly Adam, and Downing, and player X, and none are bonafide "superstar" players, than know that we now have depth, options, and possibilities.

Maybe tommorow we'll bring in a higher tier player, or maybe not. Remember, this is a new start for LFC, a NEW start. And remember also, this is our first summer of transfers. We shouldn't take it as our final transfer period, it shouldn't be a major concern if we don't tackle ALL our weaknesses, and solve ALL our problems, ALL in this single transfer season. We'll bring in who we can, and tackle whatever serious issues and concerns we have, as per Comolli's and Kenny's plan.

Jordan Henderson (young and talented+with potential+good head on his shoulders+surrounded by very talented veterans=very promising prospect)
As far as how he fits into the team, and what position he'll take, I guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the transfer season to see how our squad shapes up. As far as how great he'll be with us, and value for money, ask me in a few years.

Meanwhile just enjoy the ride.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1627 on: June 27, 2011, 04:26:42 pm »
We're finally in a position where we can spend money on improving the squad and bringing in the top youngsters in the country ahead of United who were interested and some bellends still manage to complain about it.
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline montanaaa

• Main Stander
« Reply #1628 on: July 4, 2011, 01:57:21 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loxXSaeP730&feature=related

clip from his sunderland days as a youngster.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1629 on: July 4, 2011, 09:50:41 pm »
You're right, we paid about 20M too much for Carrol and about 15M too much for Henderson. It's a bit upsetting to see us spending the type of money that could buy real proven top class players on unknown quantities, it's a huge and unnecessary risk in my opinion.

People make it sound like sacrilige to raise concerns about how the club management are operating, but anyone with a mind of their own will never agree 100% with everything they do. I will be 100% behind Kenny and any new signings too, and like yourself I hope they prove me very wrong, but I do wonder if it were Hodson who spend 55M on Carrol and Henderson how differently it might have been recieved by the majority of the fans.

Pal in a sea of shit this would win an award, what a totally awful post, by the way try spelling the last managers name while you are taking the piss in here!

People may even think you are a massive whopper, but not good at it!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1630 on: July 4, 2011, 10:09:16 pm »
We probably have paid a bit too much for him albeit our fees always seem to be quoted as a maximum as opposed to a smaller fee rising on acheivement.

However, he is most definitely rated and promising. United were after him a year ago and anybody who watched him play at Anfield or Stamford Bridge last season won't think he's too over-priced

Let's see how he develops after 18 months before we write him off.

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1631 on: July 6, 2011, 04:36:24 am »
i notice kd did mention henderson in his autobiography as a young player who is expected big things of....
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1632 on: July 7, 2011, 07:03:33 am »
To put his fee to bed, how much did he actually sign for?  :D

Seen xerxes get questioned for saying it's 20 million on another thread, and mods on the transfer forum saying they'll delete any post with that figure, but from a quick google scan, it seems Kay was saying it's probably 16 million with 3.25 million add-ons. From his contacts, apparently Sunderland were saying it's about 19 million, liverpool were saying 16 million.

So a potential 19.25 million. Is that it, or are there better sources with a more accurate figure?

Oh, Comolli helps us out:

“On the fee, I’ve read and heard a lot of things. There was a lot of speculation on how much we would pay for Jordan and none of the figures I’ve seen are correct so far. We’ve paid a price that we are comfortable with, otherwise we would not have done the deal.”

Thanks Damien. Very enlightening.
« Last Edit: July 7, 2011, 07:06:36 am by surfer »

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1633 on: July 7, 2011, 07:28:30 am »
 If you slate a player and label him not good enough before he kicks a ball for the club then you are a nob head. End of.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #1634 on: July 7, 2011, 07:58:10 am »
Watching this we had better get used to getting in the box quicker cos he can't half whip them in at pace, a few of Sunderland goals where from them attacking the ball and I bet a lot were missed from the chances he created because of that too

Also not particularly relevant but the bloke at the end of the vid seems to be the same one tagging behind Kenny and Charlie yesterday

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1635 on: July 7, 2011, 08:17:10 am »
Hopefuly he plays more RW instead of CM. That way if we can get AA + Raul to agree to rotation, we won't lost any good players and just rotate Adam, Stevie, Raul and AA in the middle. (Use Spearing as a back-up to Lucas.)
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #1636 on: July 7, 2011, 08:40:08 am »
Ahh Byrnee mate if you read my post a few back you would have seen I was only meessing with what I said lad. I said I wanted to liven up this post thats all.

Anyway enjoy the sun.

or just being a wum.

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #1637 on: July 7, 2011, 08:41:29 am »
To put his fee to bed, how much did he actually sign for?  :D

Seen xerxes get questioned for saying it's 20 million on another thread, and mods on the transfer forum saying they'll delete any post with that figure, but from a quick google scan, it seems Kay was saying it's probably 16 million with 3.25 million add-ons. From his contacts, apparently Sunderland were saying it's about 19 million, liverpool were saying 16 million.

So a potential 19.25 million. Is that it, or are there better sources with a more accurate figure?

Oh, Comolli helps us out:

“On the fee, I’ve read and heard a lot of things. There was a lot of speculation on how much we would pay for Jordan and none of the figures I’ve seen are correct so far. We’ve paid a price that we are comfortable with, otherwise we would not have done the deal.”

Thanks Damien. Very enlightening.

13m + 3m add-ons.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1638 on: July 7, 2011, 08:47:09 am »
^

Source please?

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1639 on: July 7, 2011, 08:58:44 am »
13m + 3m add-ons.

I thought it was 16m + add-ons?  ???
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali