Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1764412 times)

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #16000 on: January 9, 2024, 05:49:50 pm »
Lots of presumptions here, without anything more than superficial knowledge of what's going on.

People love to be outraged
Oh the irony. You can't answer a single question but you certainly can deflect.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16002 on: January 9, 2024, 05:54:20 pm »
What would the illegal part be? Marrying an 18 year old?

I don't know mate that's why I'm asking.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #16003 on: January 9, 2024, 05:56:13 pm »
I don't know mate that's why I'm asking.

I don't think anywhere in the world it's illegal to marry at the age of 18, other than that we don't know any of the details of the before relationship so can't really know. We don't even definitively know her age.

Offline YNWA.A

• Main Stander
« Reply #16004 on: January 9, 2024, 05:59:14 pm »
I don't think anywhere in the world it's illegal to marry at the age of 18, other than that we don't know any of the details of the before relationship so can't really know. We don't even definitively know her age.

Theres nothing illegal at marrying at 18. I dont think any of us are saying that but I will speak for myself

- Legal age doesnt mean its not weird. In this scenario if her age is true, to me its weird.
- If he never knew of her before she turned 18, and still married her, given his age, to me its still weird

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16005 on: January 9, 2024, 06:01:09 pm »

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16006 on: January 9, 2024, 06:01:46 pm »
as a general comment -- I think a lot of people are looking at this in the context of the Epstein / Prince Andrew disgrace, and so are finely tuned to anything that hints of inappropriate behaviour.

that doens't mean it's OK to jump to crazy conclusions though.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16007 on: January 9, 2024, 06:07:32 pm »
I'm not sure I understand the outrage here, unless he's been pursuing her pre 16 age.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16008 on: January 9, 2024, 06:21:06 pm »
I'm not sure I understand the outrage here, unless he's been pursuing her pre 16 age.

Totally agree Debs

There is no issue, except peoples need to be morally outraged.

Unless as you say he's been pursuing her pre 16 age.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16009 on: January 9, 2024, 06:26:45 pm »
He's not suddenly turned into Bill Wyman or has he??
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #16010 on: January 9, 2024, 06:29:02 pm »
Back of the net!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16011 on: January 9, 2024, 06:31:00 pm »
Totally agree Debs

There is no issue, except peoples need to be morally outraged.

Unless as you say he's been pursuing her pre 16 age.

I dated loads of guys much older than me from being 15yrs old, then dated guys much younger than me when I hit my 30s.

As I started work in the July at age 16 Paul started primary school in the September 🤷

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16012 on: January 9, 2024, 06:33:46 pm »
Why do people not wait, before giving credence to an article that was posted by the Daily Mail, and a unreliable Senegalese newspaper? Bleeding hell.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16013 on: January 9, 2024, 06:34:37 pm »
So what's the opinion of the "Mary Whitehouse crew" in the case of a 16 year old woman obsessively chasing an older man?
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #16014 on: January 9, 2024, 06:37:01 pm »
And are they any different from the Daily Mail?

The Daily Mali
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #16015 on: January 9, 2024, 06:38:45 pm »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16016 on: January 9, 2024, 06:39:56 pm »
Nobody actually knows her age, she looks in her 20s to me. Saw it doing the rounds on Twitter last night / this morning, mainly from blues - the same group of oddballs who made up stories about Gerrard getting a 16 y/o pregnant, Rodgers shagging a transvestite & Robbie Fowler being a coke addict. Taking it all with a pinch of salt for now at least

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #16017 on: January 9, 2024, 06:41:01 pm »
Can anyone with an understanding of Senegalese Islamic culture explain if this is the norm or illegal please.

eh illegal?

A 75 year old can marry an 18 year old in the UK
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16018 on: January 9, 2024, 06:42:59 pm »
eh illegal?

A 75 year old can marry an 18 year old in the UK

I know the fucking law in this country which is why I specifically asked about senefuckinggal 🤷😡

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16019 on: January 9, 2024, 06:43:20 pm »
As for "is it accepted in Senagelese culture?", was "it's just part of their culture and we should respect it" a fair response to homosexuality being illegal in Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16020 on: January 9, 2024, 06:46:57 pm »

The report that was linked said he had to keep it quiet initially as she was only 16 - according to another report I found she's still in school.

From my POV, at 20 I worked with a 16 yr old who's boyfriend was 32 and we all thought it was weird as fuck and he was a bit of a nonce, at 32, I'd never have gone near a 16 year old, they're still children - at 24 I was seeing an 18 yr old and there was a massive difference in us maturity wise (she chased me), it last a month - we got together again when she was 23 and I was 29 and it was a whole lot better as she was a lot more mature and we were together 9 years. As you get older age gaps matter less and less.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline YNWA.A

• Main Stander
« Reply #16021 on: January 9, 2024, 06:47:36 pm »
So what's the opinion of the "Mary Whitehouse crew" in the case of a 16 year old woman obsessively chasing an older man?

Err still wrong, especially as shes a child and not a woman

Offline YNWA.A

• Main Stander
« Reply #16022 on: January 9, 2024, 06:48:15 pm »
The report that was linked said he had to keep it quiet initially as she was only 16 - according to another report I found she's still in school.

From my POV, at 20 I worked with a 16 yr old who's boyfriend was 32 and we all thought it was weird as fuck and he was a bit of a nonce, at 32, I'd never have gone near a 16 year old, they're still children - at 24 I was seeing an 18 yr old and there was a massive difference in us maturity wise (she chased me), it last a month - we got together again when she was 23 and I was 29 and it was a whole lot better as she was a lot more mature and we were together 9 years. As you get older age gaps matter less and less.

Well put

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16023 on: January 9, 2024, 06:48:51 pm »
Like others have said, people just want an excuse to be outraged. Get back on your fucking high horses.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16024 on: January 9, 2024, 06:48:55 pm »

But legally old enough to have a physical relationship.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #16025 on: January 9, 2024, 06:55:15 pm »
I know the fucking law in this country which is why I specifically asked about senefuckinggal 🤷😡

Google is your friend
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16026 on: January 9, 2024, 06:55:53 pm »

I haven't read any of the reports Rob but it's not unusual for Muslim girls to be strictly chaperoned before marriage so "keeping it quiet" doesn't necessarily mean there was anything untoward happening.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16027 on: January 9, 2024, 06:57:01 pm »
Does RAWK have any marriage councillors?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16028 on: January 9, 2024, 06:57:27 pm »
Google is your friend

And can't ever be taken as gospel 👍

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #16029 on: January 9, 2024, 07:02:40 pm »
I haven't read any of the reports Rob but it's not unusual for Muslim girls to be strictly chaperoned before marriage so "keeping it quiet" doesn't necessarily mean there was anything untoward happening.

Can’t help imaging the scene in the Godfather when Michael Corleone takes his wife to be Apollonia for a walk closely followed by a gaggle of elderly women acting as their chaperone. :D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16030 on: January 9, 2024, 07:03:26 pm »
And can't ever be taken as gospel 👍

A bit like the Mail. I mean this is just the sort of story where a publisher of a tabloid reads a foreign publication and gets a bad translation and then decides to publish it without properly checking. It wouldn't be the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16031 on: January 9, 2024, 07:05:02 pm »
Can’t help imaging the scene in the Godfather when Michael Corleone takes his wife to be Apollonia for a walk closely followed by a gaggle of elderly women acting as their chaperone. :D

Yeah the Roman Catholic version 😂

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #16032 on: January 9, 2024, 07:05:49 pm »
Like others have said, people just want an excuse to be outraged. Get back on your fucking high horses.
I'll get on my high horse and say that dating a child when you are not one is fucking disgusting. The state of some of you.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #16033 on: January 9, 2024, 07:05:52 pm »
A bit like the Mail. I mean this is just the sort of story where a publisher of a tabloid reads a foreign publication and gets a bad translation and then decides to publish it without properly checking. It wouldn't be the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

And with the added spice of a Black, Muslim ex Liverpool player.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16034 on: January 9, 2024, 07:07:25 pm »
And with the added spice of a Black, Muslim ex Liverpool player.

Bingo!

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16035 on: January 9, 2024, 07:08:08 pm »
I'm going to make an assumption you're aged 31 or over here (correct me if im wrong, but its mostly irrelevant as it's an exercise).

would you whatsapp a group chat of your male friends and say 'sorry ive been a bit quiet in the group lately, i've met this amazing girl and we've been spending loads of time chatting.' and then when asked about her say 'she's from x place and she's 16 years old'?

or would you feel a bit uncomfortable, and not mention the age detail?

Offline YNWA.A

• Main Stander
« Reply #16036 on: January 9, 2024, 07:23:21 pm »
But legally old enough to have a physical relationship.

I wasnt disputing the legality of it as Ive said now on numerous ocassions. It being legal doesnt make it not weird

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #16037 on: January 9, 2024, 07:37:29 pm »
you can marry a 16 year old in the UK as long as you have the permission of the parents.

Age of consent is 16, so he could legally have shagged her too.

It really is nobody's business as long as the nothing illegal has happened, particularly as nobody actually knows her age
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16038 on: January 9, 2024, 07:37:56 pm »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #16039 on: January 9, 2024, 07:41:32 pm »
I dated loads of guys much older than me from being 15yrs old, then dated guys much younger than me when I hit my 30s.

As I started work in the July at age 16 Paul started primary school in the September 🤷
my best mate married someone 20 years younger than him. She was 29 he was 49.

Naturally we ripped the piss out of him but deep down there was no doubt a tinge of jealousy too! 😬

Mind you, she's a horrible cow and he's well under the thumb with three boys under 8 at the age of 54 so it's not for me for sure
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.