Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Still think if we sold he'd be no massive loss. Misses way to many easy chances and for 70 mill  should be better.
General Football and Sport / Re: Formula 1 2024 season
« Last post by MBL? on Today at 10:47:01 pm »
Bit of luck but he drove away after that safety car. Thought he'd last 3 laps max after the safety.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by RyanBabel19 on Today at 10:46:48 pm »
Better today but context and everything

Emerson Royal tax is huge
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Robinred on Today at 10:46:23 pm »
it's because he's not actually all that good.

That’s beneath you VR. I know you’re a big Bing fan, but a bit more credit is due a qualifier who reaches the final and in the process, knocks out 2 former World champions.
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 10:45:33 pm »
Finally an enjoyable f1 race. That was great.
Hopefully McLaren have found the key to making a few more races competitive with their upgrades

Verstappen didn’t seem to have an answer today at least
« Last post by The North Bank on Today at 10:44:45 pm »
Finally an enjoyable f1 race. That was great.
« Last post by voodoo ray on Today at 10:44:27 pm »
love the casual f bomb as well.
Crikey, you have literally gone through loads of quality players and made up a reason why we cant get any of them. So what do you want, players who are doing the business in top leagues but their clubs will price them cheap for us to sign?

I'm not "making up" reasons - feel free to actually engage/disagree with any of the points? If I could set out my "dream" summer? It'd be something like Olise/Musiala, a DM and a CB - I don't know who the latter two players are because honestly nobody stands out and every single player linked is a risk/could end up being shite in a bigger league. Every summer hyped CBs from other leagues come to the PL for big fees, and very few have consistently shown to be top quality - the likes of Badiashile, Disasi, Van de Ven, Romero, Martinez, all pretty meh. Maybe we can unearth another Konate. I can't think of a single proven DM that would suit us, so we're either going to have to hope Bajcetic kicks on, take a punt on a youngster with potential or continue to play without one.

I'd love us to sign Olise and/or Musiala, but I don't think either is realistic - Olise for reasons I've already mentioned, Musiala because in the unlikely event he'd be available you're probably talking a superclub bidding war and £100m fee, and that's just not something we ever get involved in.

Realistically, I think we're probably looking at Summerville, Ait Nouri, and someone like Diomande/Pacho. Personally don't think that elevates us to the next level, but it is a realistic and fairly likely window. I think it will be those levels of player, to be honest. A big sale could change things, but that doesn't look on the cards really.

Glad you aren't  in charge of transfers you would sign no one. No player is prefect

I'm actually pretty consistently one of the biggest advocates of signing players, every single window. Hell in the past I've been lumped into the "wants a new shiny toy" category of poster, and I'd like to see us sign 3 or 4 actual first team options this summer, regardless of exits. I just don't know who those players are, because I genuinely don't see many gettable, top-quality players right now.
The Tory press are already splintering, so funny seeing them desperately trying to make their sad party relevant.  ;D

They’re bringing back coalition of chaos.

The fucking cheek of that after the last decade or so with this shitshow.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Last post by Bobinhood on Today at 10:43:32 pm »
Loved seeing him come on. He was way off the pace and our overall play suffered as a result, but he should be far, far better next season. Really looking forward to seeing more of him.

Likewise and exactly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10