Author Topic: Spyin' Kop: Bolton v Liverpool (30th September 2006)  (Read 7496 times)

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
Re: Spyin' Kop: Bolton v Liverpool (30th September 2006)
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2006, 09:08:09 am »
Would that I could, John. I'm totally in the mood. As it is, it'll be the pub for me, for a tape delayed showing, having avoided knowing the score until approximately one minute before kick-off when some arsehole from Newcastle will take great pleasure in telling me all about it.

At least there's no chance of meeting any Bolton fans there. They don't let them into Texas in case they start interfering with the cattle.
Wow thats a statement if ever I saw one lol I take it the lads n lasses from Bolton are not on your Christmas then A.S. ;)
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Мерфи

• Legacy Fan
Re: Spyin' Kop: Bolton v Liverpool (30th September 2006)
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2006, 11:38:30 am »
Shame about Bolton and Sammy getting mixed up in this bung taking mess, becuase they are my . . . 8th favorite team!!! (or was it 12th?)

Feck em!!  Let's club the mangey bastards!!!
Never argue with a fool . . . people may not know the difference .