Author Topic: CL Sevilla 3 -3 LFC (Firmino 2 30, Mane 21 Ben Yedder 50, 60 (Pen) Pizzaro 93 )  (Read 86235 times)

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
If the ref is taking an eternity to decide whether it's a penalty or not, is he being influenced by the crowd? If you've instantly decided it isn't a penalty why the fuck have you then changed your mind? Shocking performance. The refs in these European games never fail to deliver do they.
YWNA

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Very evident tonight. I know this will get me a torrent of abuse but Henderson was as usual nowhere to be seen when the shit hit the fan.

He got around the pitch well I thought but he's not the type of individual you look to when you need dragging out the mire. That's not Jordan's fault, truth be told we have no other individuals who are captain material either. But we lack a leader at the back, and in goal and in the middle of the pitch.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Point isn't so bad if we're trying for glass half full. Second half was nowhere near good enough all the same. We're meant to start off shite and then come back into it, not be pretty decent for 45 and then the arse drop out. Or something.

We're a deeply frustrating team this season. Quality going forward, fragile at the back. These things are not new and will repeat until some longstanding problems are fixed.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Henderson way out of his depth in games like these....him and Wijnaldum did their usual vanishing act when needed....nowhere near good enough
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
No we're not. We lost our next game and we're out.
If Sevilla win no?
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
They have not lost at home for over a year, can you not see how well drilled their entire stadium is...
We’ll still top the group.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
You said it yourself. Bournemouth wasn’t a lesson, why would this match be one? Nothing has changed, we’re the only team amongst our immediate rivals who capitulate so regularly.

It's okay though. If Klopp begins to hug some of them extra hard, they'll be bound to improve sometime.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Is he wrong? First decent team we've faced since Spurs and we absolutely shit the bed.

Yes, he fucking is.

Moreno has reverted to the worst version of himself after a great start to the season and essentially gfted them two goals.

Goal one, he pushes his man over, (on a yellow) in a dangerous position, then gets beaten to the ball by the same fella.
Then another brainfart moment which we've all seen too frequently before, trying to atone for an error by attempting a reckless challenge.
Even if the player made the most of it, the ref had to give it.

If I was Klopp or his team mate I'd be fucking furious.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:54:50 pm by Phil M »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Absolutely appalling game management from Klopp and the players in the second half.

They’re decent. But nothing more. Two brain farts from Albie gave them the impetus to believe they could get something from the game - and they duly did.

Bitterly disappointed in so many players in that second half. It was reverse Istanbul 2005.

It won’t, in all probability, prevent us progressing. What I really hope it does do, is cause the manager and players to have a good long look at themselves.

And where, in the annals of football folklore, is it written, as it certainly is, that in the dying minutes of extra time, a team in front shall ALWAYS, and without exception, provide one last chance to the opposition?

I just knew in my bones that Sevilla would equalise. And they deserved it for our shabby and feeble second half.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
Moreno was solid until HT. Needed subbing after their first, to be honest.
Lets just keep reacting with complete shock and outrage "How does player that keeps consistently keep doing the same idiotic mistake make another idiotic mistake"

Its a mystery
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Captain Kos

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Use the disappointment for Saturday. Drive us on
I dream of a team of Daniel Aggers!

Offline Marcel

• Anny Roader
Agree. This current team will never won a trophy.

Yep, season's over.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Deserved to lose.

We have players who just completely lack mental resilience. Said players have displayed this time and again for years and years. Said players will still be starting on Saturday.

But we didn't lose did we?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Charles Foster Kane

• Anny Roader
Kick in the balls after being 3 up but we'd of taken that beforehand.
Not the 3-0 up collapse. That is a disaster howerer you put it.
"The only reason Liverpool weren't fatally wounded by a first half blitz is the fortunate fact immortals can't be destroyed."
Liverpool Echo 26 May 2005

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Spartak now have to beat Liverpool 4-0, is that right?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Felt sorry Albie. Once he had those two daft headers in the first half and the booking his head went. The defence can be blamed for the second half capitulation but the midfield disappeared and couldn't lay a glove on Seville. The inability to actually put a foot on the ball and play some simple but controlled football just deserted them. The defence looked like it was facing the Alamo at times with players just running at them. A point is no bade result just the manner it was achieved is gutting.
His head did go....

Question is now, can he pull it back again.

If that’s a one off, then no worries, if it happens again then its not..

How does he respond?  That’s the question. 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
take the positives, we're through. fuck the bed wetters! bring on the knock out stages
No we're not; need a draw in the final game. We should be okay unless of course we allow Spartak to pressurise us; we all know what happens then.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
They were the better team all around to be honest. Attitude was spot on, they wanted to win that. They were 3-0 down and i saw them going to win it.

Honestly, i come out of that game not being pissed off with how we let them get back into it, but impressed by how they got back into it.

Not me. I dont see much about them but for some reason Moreno loses his mind against them.

We are much the better side.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
thought lovren played well.

no leaders in this side though.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgĺrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We're not through I don't think cause it goes on head to head right? So we lose to Spartak they go through for beating us. Right?

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
In all the doom and gloom though Firmino had a seriously great game

Offline Nut/ella

• do!
  • Legacy Fan
Even worse sell your best defender to Crystal Palace without getting a replacement

Give it a rest

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
We are not through. In UEFA competition h2h comes ahead of GD

So if we lose to a spartan and sevilla beat Maribor, we are out !

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Thought Firmino was brilliant to be honest.
Gave the ball away far too often second half. We needed him to hold onto it but he kept trying flicks and tricks.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline LFCTikiTaka

• Bedwetter
  • Kopite
Yep, season's over.

Big difference between those two statements.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

Mods, I do not envy you tonight. Be gentle  :)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What makes this worse that twat Gary Neville called it on twitter at half time. He said it would end 3-3 and was getting abuse for it. He'll be revelling in it now. >:(
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Yesitsanextender

• Colonel Mustard in the en-suite bathroom with a lead pipe.
  • Anny Roader
  • i love klopp, kloppy klopp klopp, down in my belly
Its much harder playing against a team when they have their half chubs out anyway but jeeesus so many unneeded mistakes and choices were made in that 15 mins of football it was like a fakin hollywood movie! Complete mess of a team second half

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
Watching their midfielders turn and play clever passes through our lumps was stressful Ben Yedder sign him up
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
No we're not. We lost our next game and we're out.
If that was serious it must be Mignolet's mum.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
Karius isn't even a goalkeeper honestly. I don't understand what   is he seriously doing on a football pitch. I just can't understand how can he play instead of Simon, it is just a hilarious decision from Kloop.

Made a couple of good saves, deflecting the ball onto the crossbar/post, which is all the same as tipping it over or catching it if no goal comes from it. No chance with the first goal... watch it full speed, it was a flash. Second one was a penalty, third one came through a crowd of players (although it was pretty close to him, so maybe he could have reacted quicker)
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
A 2-2 draw or higher is enough for them I think.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline xhaxhi

• Main Stander
Everyone was poor today, even in the first half. Team was getting praised for the performance, but i was really surprised we were 3 up. Our build up play was non existent and only scored because Sevilla was really poor in the first half.

In the second half we picked up where we left off in the first half  but the only problem was that Sevilla woke up. Well done them. Poor performances all around and the less is said about Moreno the better, but I felt Mane was really poor in the second; his fault for the corner which led to the equaliser.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
Since Dossena’s 4th I’m 2009 against Real we’ve only beaten Debrecen, Ludogorets, and Maribor in the Champions League.  :-[

Offline Charles Foster Kane

• Anny Roader
Of all the people to slag off tonight, Karius wouldnt be the first on my list.
Certainly not. He saved us in the first half.
"The only reason Liverpool weren't fatally wounded by a first half blitz is the fortunate fact immortals can't be destroyed."
Liverpool Echo 26 May 2005

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
So just to get this right:

We scream into a 3-0 lead at half time in the toughest game of the group.
A win at home against a Spartak team that drew with a Maribor team (that we beat 10-0 on aggregate) will see us win the group.
And err... that’s it really.

Onwards and upwards.  A win would have been nice but hey ho.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

No. It goes on head to head. So they have to win and so do Sevilla. As we have 3 away goals against Sevilla. So if they draw we go through with a loss second in the group.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Firmino was sensational that first 45 and Joe Gomez was solid throughout.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The key is not to play Moreno again.

Amended

Offline xhaxhi

• Main Stander
A 2-2 draw or higher is enough for them I think.

How? They have to beat us.