Author Topic: CL Sevilla 3 -3 LFC (Firmino 2 30, Mane 21 Ben Yedder 50, 60 (Pen) Pizzaro 93 )  (Read 86570 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Disgusting. Bottlers, utter bottlers. Nothing has changed from the Europa League final two years ago.

Why we'll continue to win fuck all.

Game management is inept.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ref was awful, but that is the worst 2nd half performance I have seen since.. 2015 against Sevilla!

Klopp should have hooked Moreno sooner as he just did not look up to the pace from the first minute of the 2nd half. Yet again we have thrown away 3 points, it's sickening. We should not be drawing from being 3-0 up. We just could not cope with them in the 2nd half whatsoever.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As soon as the ball hits somone's head in our penalty area, our whole team turn into statues. It's infuriating.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
If you don’t laugh you’ll cry. What a joke
YNWA - JFT97

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That c*nt Shamoon Hafez is at it again on BBC Online.

Ignore him, they post that kind of stuff for other fans. He'll do the same for any other team.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
... and the momentum comes to a shuddering halt.

Sevillestanbul will be the headline tomorrow  :-\

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Back down to earth with a thud. Moreno horror show, concede from free kick, concede from corner.

That fucking 2nd bounce on corners. I swear to christ 50% of all our goals concedes are from 2nd bounces on corners.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
A fucking shit stain of a 2nd half.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline arab88

• BED WETTER
  • Kopite
  • Proud to be a RED!
Karius isn't even a goalkeeper honestly. I don't understand what   is he seriously doing on a football pitch. I just can't understand how can he play instead of Simon, it is just a hilarious decision from Kloop.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Naive, pathetic 2nd half performance. Too many minds on the weekend rather than finishing the job

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
I fear we convinced ourselves beating a load of shite for the past month was actual progress...

The drama lovers are out in full force I see.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline seal75

• Kopite
Well... at least it was fun to watch
"Ni pour, ni contre. Bien au contraire!", Coluche.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For all the choking at the back *steely gaze at Moreno*, we wasted loads of chances to kill the game off.

We scored three goals, that should be more than enough to win any game. Same old shit at the back.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
I'm confident we'll go through I'm NOT worried about that.

I wanted this wrapped up TONIGHT, because of the derby game.

On the 6th Dec, we could of eased through that with Everton on Sunday in mind. Resting Firmino and Mane would of been so ideal, but we will need them now.

We have 8 games in December!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:45:18 pm by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Embarrassing blaming the ref frankly.

Yeah it's not like he gave a game changing decision at any point during the game.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
Utter wank. Lovren, Klaven, Moreno. There's three of that back four that are not fit enough to be at the club; never mind starting games of this importance.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
I said at half-time that Sevilla were still in it. They were playing well and were putting us under pressure.

We needed the 4th and Can and Mane should have made it four.

A draw isn't the end of the world.
#JFT97

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
I don't normally post in half time threads but I said a great, classic european away performance.

That 2nd half was more like a classic liverpool performance of recent years. Why can we not see out a game. 3-0 up and somehow we gift them chances. sloppy mistakes. Moreno definitely to blame for two of the goals but in general the team just got sloppy and dare I say complacent.

Fucking gutted.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan

FFS just when we thought Moreno had turned into a normal person...

Offline shook

• not stirred
  • Legacy Fan
So... we're through?

Isn't the tiebreaker head to head? So we have to tie or beat Moscow?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Moreno made 2 mistakes and we were punished to the max, but Sevilla should have scored twice in the first half and no one played well in the second half and we likely would have conceded goals playing like that.

Moreno was probably too emotionally charged against his former club; he played a part in the third goal and made a great clearance off the line before he was hooked. But he's had one bad game in about 20 this season, cut him some slack. You'll see most fans dive on him like a leech now.

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan

We will qualify but I don't see this team winning anything. How the fuck can we go into a season with this line up of central defenders?

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Same old defence shambles
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline puroresu_kid

• Legacy Fan
Banega was sublime.  We need a player like that in the middle of the park because we just cannot keep the ball under pressure from a good team.  Countless long balls aimlessly punted up the pitch in the second half.

Very good player.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Karius isn't even a goalkeeper honestly. I don't understand what   is he seriously doing on a football pitch. I just can't understand how can he play instead of Simon, it is just a hilarious decision from Kloop.

Are you for real lad?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dreadful refereeing. Sevilla are a pathetic bunch of diving, cheating nonces and half the tackles that helped win the ball back were being called fouls while at the same time they were lunging into challenges that went unpunished.

The team with the exception of Bobby collectively shat itself. Henderson, Mane, Gini, Moreno, Coutinho... have I missed anyone? Henderson and Mane for that final goal were criminal to lose the ball the way they did when they were in so much space. Can wasn't the worst but fucking hell, the team shat itself on the back of some atrocious refereeing.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
CL Sevilla 3 -3 LFC (Firmino 2 30, Mane 21 Ben Yedder 50, 60 (Pen) Pizzaro 93 )
« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2017, 09:44:09 pm »
A total disgrace of a performance in the second half. You only need to watch that game to know why this current team - despite their strengths going forward - will simply never win a trophy. Amateur is an understatement.

It’s actually not that bad of a result, but it’s absolutely farcical given the position we were in. City, United, Spurs, Chelsea...everyone endures freak results but they’re very rare for those teams. For us it’s almost expected.

Offline WisconsinRed

• Special: but only in his very own.....special.....way!
  • Kopite
Like fuck we do.

Of course we do after that!

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell I'd love a midfielder who capable of making a tackle or interception. Henderson and Wijnaldum are just cones. Still no idea what the fuck Wijnaldum does. Emre Can is still crap too, the fuck is he gunning forward so much for when we are winning 3-2 with 5 minutes left?

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can’t remember the last time we were dominated that much. Fair play to them, they deserved to win that. They had a great attitude to the game and i can only respect the way they played that game.

We just bottled it and got shellshocked. It’s not a winning team yet, but it’s these kind of experiences that teach those lessons. Chelsea next, fucking get at them lads.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
So... we're through?

If Sevilla win next match we need at least a draw at home to Moscow.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not that surprised by that. We lack alot of in game nous, we just aren't cute enough, clever enough, I mean the stuff by Moreno is just ridiculous. You don't give a team at home a sniff when the ref is looking for a way to get them back into the game, you don't do it. Everyone imploded that second half but it's a running theme when we are under pressure. Doubts creep in and that's usually the result.

Offline Sulla

• Kemlynite
Moreno is a useless c*nt

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
:lmao

Well that was a game of two halves.

Galling but as soon as they got the first it was on the cards.

As soon as the ref pointed to the spot you felt it was only going to end one way unfortunately.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Okay look the players need to look at themselves too at times but come on that was shambolic refereeing and one of the most blatant dives I've ever seen. He bottled it. Pure and simple. Then so did we.

and it took the urging of the crowd for the ref to call the penalty as well

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Did Henderson or Gini come out for the second half? Absolutely no leadership or midfield presence.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Moreno is a f**king liability the sooner he’s sold the better

Get to fuck. He's been class this season. Not tonight, though...

Offline decisivemoment

• Anny Roader
Four points up in the group with one game to go. We have the top position out of the group.

How does UEFA seed the knockout round again?  Points?  Goal difference?  Watching the highlight reel of our defensive comedy?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
I don't normally post in half time threads but I said a great, classic european away performance.

That 2nd half was more like a classic liverpool performance of recent years. Why can we not see out a game. 3-0 up and somehow we gift them chances. sloppy mistakes. Moreno definitely to blame for two of the goals but in general the team just got sloppy and dare I say complacent.

Fucking gutted.

We've seen games out this sodding season.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
So... we're through?

Nope

Lose and we are out
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.