Author Topic: The European Cup Final...again!  (Read 209095 times)

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The European Cup Final...again!
« Reply #80 on: May 8, 2019, 03:33:46 pm »
Just booked me and the Mrs on Easyjet to Murcia, staying at mates gaff at La Manga , she will stay at apartment while i get train to Madrid on the morning of the game , cant wait i fucking love a euro final away week
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: May 8, 2019, 03:35:01 pm »
Just booked me and the Mrs on Easyjet to Murcia, staying at mates gaff at La Manga , she will stay at apartment while i get train to Madrid on the morning of the game , cant wait i fucking love a euro final away week

Fuck that sounds great.

Euro away and a golf holiday!!

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #82 on: May 8, 2019, 03:35:18 pm »
Heard from a steward it might be an issue due to the set up for the fucking take that concert. hopefully its bollocks
Funnily enough this popped into my head earlier. It shouldn’t be an issue, stadiums such as Wembley don’t have issues in even shorter turnarounds, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s an issue for us.

Did the club have hospitality lounges open last season as well as the screenings inside the ground too?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 8, 2019, 03:36:31 pm »
Fuck that sounds great.

Euro away and a golf holiday!!

And Sir Kenneth lives 100 yds away from mates apartment
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: May 8, 2019, 03:41:18 pm »
And Sir Kenneth lives 100 yds away from mates apartment

Have shared* breakfast next to him there

*was sat at next table anyway ;D

Offline RedSten

• Main Stander
« Reply #85 on: May 8, 2019, 03:42:31 pm »
If any needs a train ticket or two from Alicante on the Saturday morning that gets into madrid at 9:35 let me know and you can have them cheap. Bought a pair but have now changed my route!

Offline red and white liz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #86 on: May 8, 2019, 03:47:12 pm »
Can't do more than the Thomas Cook package as caring for the wife after some major surgery and calling in favours to look after her. So £559 it is. Booked and now just fingers crossed 🤞 for the ballot

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 8, 2019, 03:55:18 pm »
For those that can't get tickets, will there be venues on for each sets of fans to watch game?

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: May 8, 2019, 03:59:26 pm »
Gotta feel for Spurs if they get through tonight. Everything in Madrid is more or less already booked and flights have gone through the roof.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: May 8, 2019, 04:07:14 pm »
Gotta feel for Spurs if they get through tonight. Everything in Madrid is more or less already booked and flights have gone through the roof.

There will be the Sport Options flights to book onto. to be honest I'm planning on doing that and going undercover as I'm London based and it'll be easier and cheaper than Easyjet etc.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #90 on: May 8, 2019, 04:56:42 pm »
Thursday - Edinburgh to Malaga

Friday - camper van Malaga to Madrid

Sunday - Madrid to Malaga to Edinburgh

BOSS!

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #91 on: May 8, 2019, 04:59:34 pm »
florida for me  :no

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 8, 2019, 05:00:29 pm »

Offline RMKirk77

• Main Stander
  • YNWA. Kendal Red.
« Reply #93 on: May 8, 2019, 05:10:49 pm »
We’re going Thursday via Bilbao. Staying in Bilbao and going down to Madrid Friday morning. First class train only 29 euros! Staying in Friday night outskirts of Madrid. No hotel Saturday night but don’t imagine it’ll be needed! Back to Bilbao and flying back monday

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #94 on: May 8, 2019, 05:15:03 pm »
If any needs a train ticket or two from Alicante on the Saturday morning that gets into madrid at 9:35 let me know and you can have them cheap. Bought a pair but have now changed my route!

Thats me Dads route . Will text him now mate.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #95 on: May 8, 2019, 05:29:32 pm »
Via Paris.

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #96 on: May 8, 2019, 05:38:50 pm »
Casually referring to us as "dippers" and trying to tout a flight. Christ.

That was actually the saddest thread i've ever read.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #97 on: May 8, 2019, 05:41:45 pm »
We’re going Thursday via Bilbao. Staying in Bilbao and going down to Madrid Friday morning. First class train only 29 euros! Staying in Friday night outskirts of Madrid. No hotel Saturday night but don’t imagine it’ll be needed! Back to Bilbao and flying back monday
Thats what were doing but got a flight into madrid the morning of the game coming back early sunday

Offline jdegner

• Main Stander
  • LOVREN 90+1
« Reply #98 on: May 8, 2019, 05:50:16 pm »
Friday 31st: London -> Bordeaux (FR) -> Madrid; around £55
Sunday 2nd: Madrid -> Bilbao; coach £23
Tuesday 4th: Bilbao -> London; £22

Transport sorted for around £100 per person. Booked today and yesterday... can't ask for more.

No accommodation 1st to 2nd, hope wouldn't be needed anyways.

// Prices went up quite a bit after Spurs got through. So glad I booked it before that happened.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 01:18:00 am by jdegner »

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 8, 2019, 05:53:54 pm »
27th - Liverpool to London (train)
28th - London to Marseille (flight)
29th - Marseille to Barcelona (flight) (get there about 11.30pm)
30th - Barcelona to Madrid (flight) (flight at 7am so overnight in airport probably!)
total - £150
----
2nd - Madrid to Coruna (train) (overnight, arrive at 8am)
3rd - Coruna to London (flight)
3rd - London to Liverpool (bus)
total - £150

All booked.

Looks a bit fucked on accommodation though. I've been to Mola hostel before and it's a nice hostel but nearly £200 per night is madness.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: May 8, 2019, 05:58:02 pm »
Small thing but does anyone know what the central madrid train station is called? Trying to book tickets but it wont let me as says destination invalid even though I've googled it!

Offline jdegner

• Main Stander
  • LOVREN 90+1
« Reply #101 on: May 8, 2019, 06:03:53 pm »
Small thing but does anyone know what the central madrid train station is called? Trying to book tickets but it wont let me as says destination invalid even though I've googled it!
Been to Madrid few months back. Atocha it is.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #103 on: May 8, 2019, 06:23:48 pm »
Been to Madrid few months back. Atocha it is.

Thanks mate

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 8, 2019, 06:25:16 pm »
Imagine a ticket at £513!

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 8, 2019, 06:27:33 pm »
Strange No Anfield collection
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 8, 2019, 06:37:55 pm »
Anyone know if there's a place you can store your baggage/luggage for 24 hours?

I've booked accommodation in Segovia (about an hour away) for the 30th and 31st but not having much luck for the 1st, can't bring myself to spend 100's on a room I'm not going to be in for more than a couple of hours.

Offline tgfcoton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • I see Red people everywhere - SOS 3251
The European Cup Final...again!
« Reply #107 on: May 8, 2019, 06:41:26 pm »
 Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the Champions League final to be played at Estadio Metropolitano in Madrid on Saturday June 1.

The game will kick off at 9pm local time.

Ticket allocation and prices

The club has received an allocation of 16,613 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Within the allocation of tickets received, approximately five per cent are Category 1, 21 per cent are Category 2, 54 per cent are Category 3, and 20 per cent are Category 4.

Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
    Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
    Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
    Category 4: £60

There are a minimal number of restricted in view tickets within the allocation.

Concessionary priced tickets are not available, and we are unable to guarantee that all price points will be available when making your booking.

The club has also received a further allocation of 300 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff, and VIPs.

Adult/junior allocation

UEFA have provided a maximum allocation of 100 adult/junior combined tickets, priced at £120 per pair.

These tickets have been issued on a 1:1 ratio basis only and will be available to purchase on a first come, first served basis, while stocks last.

Once the allocation of adult/junior tickets has sold out, supporters can still purchase tickets in other areas of the stadium at the relevant price category for that chosen area. There will be no concessionary discount for junior purchases at this point.

Thomas Cook Sport

LFC has approached club partners Thomas Cook Sport to offer supporter travel to the Champions League final in Madrid.

Day trip places will be offered to supporters who have purchased an official match ticket from the club (subject to availability) and applications can be made now via https://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FC.

All applications to travel on the official trips will be verified by the club for a match ticket purchase, prior to being confirmed by Thomas Cook Sport.

Details to be provided at time of booking for all supporters

The following details must be provided for the supporter travelling to Madrid and attending the game.

If the season ticket holder, Member or fan card holder eligible to buy the ticket is not attending the game, the details of the person you are giving your ticket to must be provided on the online form.

Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking.

Forename
    Surname
    Date of birth
    Country of birth
    Passport or National Identity Number
    Mobile number
    Email address
    Outbound travel date
    *Method of travel into Madrid: Thomas Cook charter flight/Flying independently/Car/Train/Coach
    Estimated time of arrival in Madrid
    Accommodation details
    Return travel date

*The relevant authorities require an indication of how supporters will be arriving into Madrid.  For example, if you are flying into an airport outside of Madrid then taking a train to Madrid, please select ‘train’ as your *‘Method of travel into Madrid’.

Providing accurate travel information assists UEFA and local authorities in planning and ensuring there are sufficient resources available throughout the city.

Sale dates

Hospitality members

Hospitality seasonal members will be notified by email on Thursday May 9 on how to apply for Champions League final tickets.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, UEFA has provided an allocation of 31 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets, and 25 pairs of easy access tickets, priced at £60 per pair.

Easy access tickets will be allocated to ambulant supporters with limited mobility on a first come, first served basis. Once the allocation of easy access seats has sold out, eligible ambulant supporters who wish to purchase tickets can still do so in other areas of the stadium at the relevant price category for that chosen area.

Please click here for full details.

All other supporters

The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of eight tickets per transaction.

Priority right holders: from 9.15am on Tuesday May 14

Priority right holders wishing to purchase with other supporters can purchase in the sale for guaranteed supporters only from 8.15am on Wednesday May 15 until 8am on Thursday May 16.

For full details on eligibility, please click here.

Season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders

Tickets will be available based on supporters who have recorded the following Champions League fixtures during 2018-19.

Home games

FC Barcelona (May 7, 2019)
FC Porto (April 9, 2019)
Bayern Munich (February 19, 2019)
Napoli (December 11, 2018)
Red Star Belgrade (October 24, 2018)
Paris Saint-Germain (September 18, 2018)

Away games

FC Barcelona (May 1, 2019)
FC Porto (April 17, 2019)
Bayern Munich (March 13, 2019)
Paris Saint-Germain (November 28, 2018)
Red Star Belgrade (November 6, 2018)
Napoli (October 3, 2018)                                                                                               

Seven or more games recorded: from 8.15am on Wednesday May 15 until 8am on Thursday May 16

Supporters eligible to purchase during the above sales are guaranteed a ticket.

Ballot process

A ballot will take place for season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders who have recorded six Champions League matches during 2018-19.

Premier Club and Carlsberg Dugout seasonal members will also be eligible to register for the ballot.

Eligible supporters will be sent an email and SMS to the registered email address and mobile number on our ticketing system.

Supporters can register up to four eligible supporters in one transaction; however, each supporter will be entered into the ballot as an individual. For example, if you register as a group of four, you will all be entered into the ballot separately and not altogether as a group, except for adult and junior ballot registrations.

Eligible supporters can only register for one of the following ballots.

Adult/junior combined – (one adult and one junior only) from 9am on Thursday May 9 until 8am on Friday May 10
    Ambulant disabled – from 9am on Thursday May 9 until 8am on Friday May 10
    Adult only – from 9am on Friday May 10 until 8am on Monday May 13

All supporters that register in the ballot will be notified of the results on Thursday May 16.

We urge supporters to register for the ballot only if you are 100 per cent committed to purchasing a ticket. This will help us to ensure we can accommodate as many supporters as possible during the ballot sales.

It is possible that only the higher priced tickets will be available during any ballot sales.

Please click here for full details of the ballot process, including ticket sale dates.

Sale for supporters successful in the ballot

From 8.15am on Friday May 17 until 8am on Saturday May 18.

If tickets still remain, they will be made available to supporters on the waiting list from 12pm on Saturday May 18 until 8am on Sunday May 19.

Full details, including waiting list positions, will be advertised here.

Ticket fulfilment (delivery of tickets)

Supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking.

UK POST (only for supporters whose address on our system is listed as being within the UK)

Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £9.45.

Please ensure that when selecting this option that you will be able to accept delivery of your ticket.

We are unable to provide duplicate tickets.

COLLECT IN MADRID (venue to be confirmed)

Please ensure that the details provided at the time of booking (full details above) are the details for the supporter travelling to Madrid and attending the game.

The person attending the game and named on the online form will have to collect their own ticket in Madrid - no exceptions.

Supporters collecting tickets will be sent an email to the email address provided on the online form, week commencing Monday May 27.

This will include a unique reference number and the collection point address.

An SMS will also be sent to the mobile number provided on the online form.

Photo ID and a copy of the email sent (printed version or shown on mobile) must be provided upon collection of tickets or tickets will not be issued.

Overseas supporters

Because of recent postal issues experienced by overseas supporters and to ensure tickets are not delayed or undelivered, all overseas supporters must choose the ‘COLLECT IN MADRID’ option when making your booking.

General information

For away support information, click here.

For a full list of Q&As in relation to this match, click here.

In order to provide a consistent service, the club has decided to not offer ‘Collect from Anfield’ as an option for this fixture. All tickets will either be posted out or made available for collection in Madrid ahead of the final.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Madrid will be provided in the lead-up to the game. The information provided is in conjunction with Spanish authorities and LFC officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets, or for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the postal service.

Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Liverpool FC is required to furnish details to UEFA on all tickets purchased (i.e. names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant.)

UEFA has indicated that checks will be carried out at the stadium and surrounding areas and they can request proof of identity with valid photograph and signature (passport or national identity card).

All tickets are issued under the UEFA Champions League Cup Final 2019 Ticketing Terms and Conditions. Supporters will be required to accept these terms and conditions at point of purchase.
« Last Edit: May 8, 2019, 06:49:02 pm by tgfcoton »

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #108 on: May 8, 2019, 06:55:33 pm »
The allocation and prices of the tickets are once again, a fucking joke.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 8, 2019, 07:00:44 pm »
Bit annoyed at having booked SportOptions last night when I got home, to then finding Thomas Cook offer it for £100 less, AND you get a free snack.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #110 on: May 8, 2019, 07:10:52 pm »
What do we reckon the chances are of being successful in the ballot? Of those 16,613 tickets 4,600 will be gone to those who attended the homes and 1 away (Barca allocation) So around 12,000 tickets left, how many people would have all 6 homes do we think? 

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: May 8, 2019, 07:13:08 pm »
What do we reckon the chances are of being successful in the ballot? Of those 16,613 tickets 4,600 will be gone to those who attended the homes and 1 away (Barca allocation) So around 12,000 tickets left, how many people would have all 6 homes do we think? 

1 in 3 chance I guess

Very similar to Kiev

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 8, 2019, 07:18:22 pm »

Also priority right holders that don't have 7 need to be taken into account
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 8, 2019, 07:18:46 pm »
Those top tier prices are ridiculous again.

I’m surprised they wouldn’t try doing a random collection in Madrid.
YNWA.

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #114 on: May 8, 2019, 07:19:23 pm »
Joke prices. Is there a seating plan showing where the categories are?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: May 8, 2019, 07:20:40 pm »
Top price ticket as much as the day trip pretty much!!

Offline SimplyRed91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 8, 2019, 07:22:58 pm »
Ridiculous pricing that! I’ve no chance of getting a ticket so I’ll be watching somewhere in Madrid, I’m sure we’ll take over the city!

Offline I am new

• t gingrich's reincarnated soul
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96 YNWA
« Reply #117 on: May 8, 2019, 07:26:42 pm »
Does anyone know of any coaches going?

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #118 on: May 8, 2019, 07:30:22 pm »
Can someone please explain this:

UEFA have provided a maximum allocation of 100 adult/junior combined tickets, priced at £120 per pair.

These tickets have been issued on a 1:1 ratio basis only and will be available to purchase on a first come, first served basis, while stocks last.

Once the allocation of adult/junior tickets has sold out, supporters can still purchase tickets in other areas of the stadium at the relevant price category for that chosen area. There will be no concessionary discount for junior purchases at this point.

I guess that these will all go in the first sales before the ballot winners. If not:

Eligible supporters can only register for one of the following ballots.

Adult/junior combined – (one adult and one junior only) from 9am on Thursday May 9 until 8am on Friday May 10

So does that mean if you enter the adult child ballot and arent succesful (for one reason the ratio may be less) you arent put into the standard ballot as well? Ballots shouldnt be a gamble....
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline RedSue

• Main Stander