Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447878 times)

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European homes
« Reply #3200 on: November 16, 2021, 01:46:03 pm »
Can anyone get in the queue??

No I can’t, it’s still showing Arsenal for me

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #3201 on: November 16, 2021, 02:02:00 pm »
That was easy...

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #3202 on: November 17, 2021, 08:42:57 am »
Was there anyone on yesterday's sale with an idea of availability for tomor?

I've got a mate looking for a tkt, and assume it will be a low take up - but you never know with people looking towards the new year fixture.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3203 on: November 17, 2021, 09:30:03 am »
If i want to send my Porto ticket back to the club how do I do this? I don't want to distribute it to a friend.

Thanks

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3204 on: November 17, 2021, 09:37:54 am »
If i want to send my Porto ticket back to the club how do I do this? I don't want to distribute it to a friend.

Thanks

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_PersonalDetails

Click on the link for ticket exchange

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3205 on: November 17, 2021, 09:40:03 am »

Thanks

FYI - you wont be able to buy the next rounds

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3206 on: November 17, 2021, 09:42:05 am »

Thanks

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_PersonalDetails

Click on the link for ticket exchange

Oh, and ticket exchange isnt open for cup games... (for the reason i listed above and people dont realise) so you'd have to contact the club for a cancellation or sell it online

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3207 on: November 17, 2021, 09:42:21 am »
If you sell your autocup ticket back to the club, I think you loose autocup for the remaining games this season

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3208 on: November 17, 2021, 09:47:11 am »
If you sell your autocup ticket back to the club, I think you loose autocup for the remaining games this season

But you don’t if you pass it on to a friend?

Makes sense

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3209 on: November 17, 2021, 09:47:21 am »

I'm in CL ACS. Thanks for clarifying, I didn't realise that.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3210 on: November 17, 2021, 10:18:48 am »
But you don’t if you pass it on to a friend?

Makes sense

I can’t make out what comments are sarcastic or not but I do find it strange how you can pass a ticket on to F&F and keep the credit. Losing the credit and entry to further competition is the only way I can justify it in my mind to pass on tickets moving forwards

The ultimate kicker for me is the club letting supporters pass on final tickets to F&F, if that’s not messed up I don’t know what is. People who have gone to all games, missing out in the ballot for someone who has potentially been to zero games

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3211 on: November 17, 2021, 10:34:31 am »
I can’t make out what comments are sarcastic or not but I do find it strange how you can pass a ticket on to F&F and keep the credit. Losing the credit and entry to further competition is the only way I can justify it in my mind to pass on tickets moving forwards

The ultimate kicker for me is the club letting supporters pass on final tickets to F&F, if that’s not messed up I don’t know what is. People who have gone to all games, missing out in the ballot for someone who has potentially been to zero games

I imagine the net will close over time though. Soon it'll be the max of 6 friends and family and potentially they won't allow you to keep the credit even if you give it one of them next season.

Didn't realise you fell of the ACS if you gave it back to the club though.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3212 on: November 17, 2021, 10:36:26 am »

It was sarcastic.

I don’t know why it makes a difference whether you sell to a friend or back to the club. Either way you haven’t attended the game!

But I believe in future seasons if you pass it on (friend, club or otherwise) you lose the credit.

This season is just to be seen as a free hit because of covid

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3213 on: November 17, 2021, 10:38:55 am »
Correct. Once they get the F&F system up and running properly you won't be able to 'distribute' it to anyone you feel like. It'll have to be someone on your F&F list and you'll lose the credit.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3214 on: November 17, 2021, 10:54:54 am »
That’s good to know, thanks both  :thumbup

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3215 on: November 17, 2021, 12:26:57 pm »
That’s good to know, thanks both  :thumbup
What am I a mirage? ;D

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #3216 on: November 18, 2021, 10:22:00 am »
Lots and lots of availability for Porto. May drop down to General as Porto have given back nearly all of their allocation.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #3217 on: November 18, 2021, 11:02:57 am »
Lots and lots of availability for Porto. May drop down to General as Porto have given back nearly all of their allocation.

There needs to be a huge amount available - my queue number is 11930 with over an hour wait

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #3218 on: November 18, 2021, 11:19:17 am »
Just done now, there won't be a problem if you're in the queue

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3219 on: November 18, 2021, 11:55:27 am »
L6 and kop tickets went in the first min

Was a chunk of 20+ in L6

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3220 on: November 18, 2021, 12:02:10 pm »
Remaining for Porto at 11.55am

Upper main
985 tickets

Upper Kenny
63 tickets

Annie road Upper
127 tickets

Annie road lower

Offline Jamesie

• Main Stander
« Reply #3221 on: November 18, 2021, 10:12:22 pm »
Remaining for Porto at 11.55am

Upper main
985 tickets

Upper Kenny
63 tickets

Annie road Upper
127 tickets

Annie road lower

No chance of this going to all members is there?

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #3222 on: November 18, 2021, 10:35:37 pm »

It was sarcastic.

I don’t know why it makes a difference whether you sell to a friend or back to the club. Either way you haven’t attended the game!

But I believe in future seasons if you pass it on (friend, club or otherwise) you lose the credit.

This season is just to be seen as a free hit because of covid

Think that's a crap system, if I can't go and I'll lose the credit if I pass it on I simply won't go, all kinds of things can happen to mean that you cant make it and you shouldn't be punished
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3223 on: November 18, 2021, 10:46:10 pm »
You’ll probably lose the credit for not going as well.

Credits are for attending games at the end of the day. If you dont attend the game then you wont have the credit.

And yeah, they’ll have to come up with a system that means you dont fall off the ladder if you miss the odd game. But if you miss a good few then its fair game

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #3224 on: November 18, 2021, 10:53:45 pm »
No chance of this going to all members is there?

Probably will, but there won't be many left.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3225 on: November 19, 2021, 12:44:42 am »
Think that's a crap system, if I can't go and I'll lose the credit if I pass it on I simply won't go, all kinds of things can happen to mean that you cant make it and you shouldn't be punished
Equally though if we make a final now, then realistically only those who actually attended all 6 should be boxed into an initial ballot first and then the rest. That won't happen, but they'd have the capability to do that in future and I hope they do. If you sack off Porto because you can't be arsed then there would be an easy way to split those with 6 down even further in the event we made a final. Those who didn't pass on and those that did. As there will be a large proportion who actually attended all of the games and the credit system was introduced primarily to reward the attendance of matches - it's just been so abused for ages we've lost sight of why it was there in the first place.

I do agree though that the occasional game is very harsh if it means you fall off the ladder - could be anything, family emergency, child birth whatever. But everyone would be in the same boat so it wouldn't only be happening to one person, it'd be happening to loads that pass them on for whatever reason.

7 of our 10 have jacked Porto in, I'd be fuming if one of them came out in the ballot over me now after selling on their tickets and driving some new people up for this one. Obviously thats a long way away and it would be a nice problem to have being as it would mean we were in a European Cup final but still.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 12:47:09 am by Hij »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3226 on: November 19, 2021, 07:09:39 am »

Yeah won't get the credit if you don't scan in either, credit is applied at attendance, not purchase

I do agree though that the occasional game is very harsh if it means you fall off the ladder - could be anything, family emergency, child birth whatever. But everyone would be in the same boat so it wouldn't only be happening to one person, it'd be happening to loads that pass them on for whatever reason.

There needs to be some leeway to pass on say 3 games a year - if you have more than 3 emergencies then return the ticket to the club, prem you can get away with it a fair few times, but CL you can't

If someone uses the 3 pass on's to sort mates out then falls short in an emergency then so be it - tough luck

People need to move away from the idea of 'the ticket is mine i can do what i want with it', because the club really dont see it that way - effectively theyre renting the seat for a few hours to someone called joe bloggs, not his pals tom, dick and harry
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:11:21 am by 30fiver »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #3227 on: November 19, 2021, 07:21:14 am »
so why should you get credit for not going?

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3228 on: November 19, 2021, 09:06:31 am »
Yeah won't get the credit if you don't scan in either, credit is applied at attendance, not purchase

There needs to be some leeway to pass on say 3 games a year - if you have more than 3 emergencies then return the ticket to the club, prem you can get away with it a fair few times, but CL you can't

If someone uses the 3 pass on's to sort mates out then falls short in an emergency then so be it - tough luck

People need to move away from the idea of 'the ticket is mine i can do what i want with it', because the club really dont see it that way - effectively theyre renting the seat for a few hours to someone called joe bloggs, not his pals tom, dick and harry

The whole issue around passing on tickets against keeping the credit needs fully communicated by the club ahead of them implementing the proposed(?) procedure next season.
For league games my assumption being on 13+ is that as long as I actually attend 13+ games next season I keep that status. To put it simpler, I could potentially transfer 6 games to someone else?

Cup games it appears that if you don't attend a game in a certain competition you could lose the history for the rest of that particular competition?
Surely there must be some leeway on this to accommadate illness, emergencies etc? I do appreciate the club has to draw a line somewhere but if this is known you can at least plan for what you do know is going to happen, shift patterns, holidays etc.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3229 on: November 19, 2021, 09:26:27 am »
The whole issue around passing on tickets against keeping the credit needs fully communicated by the club ahead of them implementing the proposed(?) procedure next season.
For league games my assumption being on 13+ is that as long as I actually attend 13+ games next season I keep that status. To put it simpler, I could potentially transfer 6 games to someone else?

Cup games it appears that if you don't attend a game in a certain competition you could lose the history for the rest of that particular competition?
Surely there must be some leeway on this to accommadate illness, emergencies etc? I do appreciate the club has to draw a line somewhere but if this is known you can at least plan for what you do know is going to happen, shift patterns, holidays etc.

I'm sure they will be, things aren't finalised yet but its heading in the right direction

If you're on 13+ just buy the games you're going to attend? Hopefully long term the 13 number becomes lower... you don't have to buy 19

Having a number of say 3 transfers across all comps should accommodate illness and emergencies - the ticket exchange is there for league games, club might have more leeway if contacted and proved a long term illness for example, but they cant differ the touts from genuine fans when it comes to passing on that's the issue, and memberships aren't season tickets as much as you want them to be, you have to maintain attendance yourself to buy the following year - the way it should be

If someone chooses to be employed in a job where they cant get time off for matches, or book a holiday which clashes with an event they have tickets for, why do they get a free pass on the credit ladder? That's their choosing.

The same way, people shouldnt get a free pass on the credit situation because of where they live

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3230 on: November 19, 2021, 09:43:48 am »
I'm sure they will be, things aren't finalised yet but its heading in the right direction

If you're on 13+ just buy the games you're going to attend? Hopefully long term the 13 number becomes lower... you don't have to buy 19

Having a number of say 3 transfers across all comps should accommodate illness and emergencies - the ticket exchange is there for league games, club might have more leeway if contacted and proved a long term illness for example, but they cant differ the touts from genuine fans when it comes to passing on that's the issue, and memberships aren't season tickets as much as you want them to be, you have to maintain attendance yourself to buy the following year - the way it should be

If someone chooses to be employed in a job where they cant get time off for matches, or book a holiday which clashes with an event they have tickets for, why do they get a free pass on the credit ladder? That's their choosing.

The same way, people shouldnt get a free pass on the credit situation because of where they live

I do agree with all your points. Who gets a free pass on credits based on where they live though?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3231 on: November 19, 2021, 10:01:36 am »
I do agree with all your points. Who gets a free pass on credits based on where they live though?
assuming he means people who live further away and cant be arsed going to the league games against the likes of norwich or the dead rubbers like porto.
YNWA

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3232 on: November 19, 2021, 10:21:06 am »
assuming he means people who live further away and cant be arsed going to the league games against the likes of norwich or the dead rubbers like porto.
Yep.

For instance we have a mate who used to live in Liverpool but now resides in Spain, so he buys all the cups and if he can't go we use it as a spare - which is more often than when he can go. This is a flagrant abuse of the system, but it's under the current rules where everyone is at it, so it's pointless being idealistic when others aren't and there is nothing to dissuade you from doing it. Realistically he'd have to decide in future between going more often or his ticket ultimately going back into the pot for someone else - which is fair enough - as much as he might want to maintain his credits.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3233 on: November 19, 2021, 10:23:16 am »
Yep.

For instance we have a mate who used to live in Liverpool but now resides in Spain, so he buys all the cups and if he can't go we use it as a spare - which is more often than when he can go. This is a flagrant abuse of the system, but it's under the current rules where everyone is at it, so it's pointless being idealistic when others aren't and there is nothing to dissuade you from doing it. Realistically he'd have to decide in future between going more often or his ticket ultimately going back into the pot for someone else - which is fair enough - as much as he might want to maintain his credits.
Yeah this is it. You should not be buying tickets if you cant go. I get that maybe the odd last minute thing pops up but these things rarely pop up during the biggest games.
YNWA

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3234 on: November 19, 2021, 10:37:44 am »
Yep.

Understand what was meant now, and agree. Has to be said though there will be people living round the corner from Anfield who will be doing exactly the same.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #3235 on: November 19, 2021, 11:25:53 am »
Another point to mention is that with the new system, the amount of credits needed for sales should go down further. For example if instead of there being 30k with full CL home credits there's 20k, you'll start to see the credit requirements drop down making it easier to miss a game and still qualify for the next game.

Maybe having 4/5 CL games on your membership will become the new 6 ;)

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3236 on: November 19, 2021, 11:29:47 am »
Another point to mention is that with the new system, the amount of credits needed for sales should go down further. For example if instead of there being 30k with full CL home credits there's 20k, you'll start to see the credit requirements drop down making it easier to miss a game and still qualify for the next game.

This is a valid point and what I meant below but worded much better

But everyone would be in the same boat so it wouldn't only be happening to one person, it'd be happening to loads that pass them on for whatever reason.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3237 on: November 19, 2021, 11:53:00 am »

I meant people who live in scotland, kent, ireland etc who have 13+ and dont actually do 13+ or all the cups due to travel costs, time of work etc... most pick and choose the game they wanna do, usually consists of United, City, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and last home game, CL knockouts..

Dont do 13+ just do the big games and those will be kicking off if they lose their 13+ status and say its impossible to maintain due to costs

I'm saying we cant give them a free pass on the credit thing with passing on

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3238 on: November 19, 2021, 11:55:33 am »

Hoping the things we've seen for the first two games will carry over - a guaranteed sale where 1 from the year before and the games this season guarantees you in the late sale

for me, when AR expansion is done they have the opportunity to make all ACS's a guaranteed sale, if you choose to enter it then you're on the ladder and guaranteed the next ACS if you want it - drop off the ACS ladder at any point then you should go into the late sales or have an unsold ACS seat sale for those with credits from the late sale like they do after the ballot ones for the league games

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3239 on: November 19, 2021, 12:04:16 pm »
I meant people who live in scotland, kent, ireland etc who have 13+ and dont actually do 13+ or all the cups due to travel costs, time of work etc... most pick and choose the game they wanna do, usually consists of United, City, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and last home game, CL knockouts..

Dont do 13+ just do the big games and those will be kicking off if they lose their 13+ status and say its impossible to maintain due to costs

I'm saying we cant give them a free pass on the credit thing with passing on
Yes. My mate from belfast accumulated 13+ via local sales cos his mate is from liverpool so he registered his address there. He has now had 13 for years and i think in the last few seasons he has only been to the barca 4-0, united, city and chelsea maybe. He was mad looking me to take some games off him this year but I havent needed to as Ive managed to sort myself which is how it should be.
YNWA