Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447855 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European homes
« Reply #3040 on: September 10, 2021, 04:08:55 pm »
I think it's because I qualify.

I can't see Norwich away, which I need to buy on a different account for myself because I personally don't qualify.

People who qualified couldn't see the Milan match yesterday if they already had a ticket

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3041 on: September 10, 2021, 04:10:55 pm »
People who qualified couldn't see the Milan match yesterday if they already had a ticket
Weird, I could see it today but I already had a ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy for my mate. Bit baffling. I'll have to get my mate to sort Norwich for me himself and pay him back.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3042 on: September 10, 2021, 04:24:28 pm »
does anyone know how much a kop ticket is for Milan, the club have emailed saying they've succesfully taken payment but not actually said what they've taken

cant get on the lfc website  cos it just dumps you in the ticket queue

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3043 on: September 10, 2021, 04:41:38 pm »
does anyone know how much a kop ticket is for Milan, the club have emailed saying they've succesfully taken payment but not actually said what they've taken

Check the autocup thread mate, everyone got the same.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3044 on: September 10, 2021, 04:56:28 pm »

Direct link is here https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/european-match-prices £37-£43 (more expensive in the middle, cheaper on the sides, think £37 is restricted view.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #3045 on: September 10, 2021, 06:33:38 pm »
AC Milan must only be having a very small amount of fans at anfield as Liverpool have been selling tickets in block 123 of anny road to home fans.

This is from AC Milan’s website, they’re only selling tickets on Monday 13th….

LIVERPOOL V AC MILAN: TICKETS SALE FOR THE FIRST AWAY GAME IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Tickets go on sale on Monday 13 September for fans that will accompany the team at Anfield

AC Milan can confirm that tickets for the Away End for Liverpool v AC Milan (15 September) will go on sale via Vivaticket.com only on Monday 13 September.

The purchase of tickets, for a cost of €57 each, is reserved for Cuore Rossoneri cardholders and may not be transferred to other users. Once purchased, a PDF receipt will be issued, which must be present at the collection point in Liverpool in order to collect tickets to the stadium. The time slot and method for picking up the ticket will be indicated on the receipt. Upon collection of the ticket, it will be necessary to present a form of ID.

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #3046 on: September 10, 2021, 06:37:11 pm »
AC Milan must only be having a very small amount of fans at anfield as Liverpool have been selling tickets in block 123 of anny road to home fans.

LIVERPOOL V AC MILAN: TICKETS SALE FOR THE FIRST AWAY GAME IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Tickets go on sale on Monday 13 September for fans that will accompany the team at Anfield

AC Milan can confirm that tickets for the Away End for Liverpool v AC Milan (15 September) will go on sale via Vivaticket.com only on Monday 13 September.

The purchase of tickets, for a cost of €57 each, is reserved for Cuore Rossoneri cardholders and may not be transferred to other users. Once purchased, a PDF receipt will be issued, which must be present at the collection point in Liverpool in order to collect tickets to the stadium. The time slot and method for picking up the ticket will be indicated on the receipt. Upon collection of the ticket, it will be necessary to present a form of ID.
Sounds like a complete faff. Be amazed to see any of their fans there with the amount of hoops they’d have to jump through.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #3047 on: September 10, 2021, 06:40:31 pm »
Sounds like a complete faff. Be amazed to see any of their fans there with the amount of hoops they’d have to jump through.

Be surprised if there’s more than 200, which isn’t a bad thing!!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #3048 on: September 10, 2021, 07:15:13 pm »

collection in Liverpool definitely a decent thing we should be doing

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3049 on: September 10, 2021, 07:17:16 pm »
48hrs for a euro away is absurd, shame on UEFA

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3050 on: September 10, 2021, 07:46:22 pm »
Yeah mate that's it. Snip and Sketch is the updated version of snipping tool, surprised it was more than 200k, but spose it's deffo possible
Nice 1, cheers.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3051 on: September 10, 2021, 09:40:33 pm »
mad how many hospitality are still there in upper kenny. shows how many people were just buying to sell off to get a credit. the lack of future credits this year has been an eye opener in terms of what ticket buyers really want to be there.
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3052 on: September 10, 2021, 10:06:11 pm »
collection in Liverpool definitely a decent thing we should be doing

We do have some Euro away collections, usually only a randomly selected number rather than 100% like Man Utd do though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3053 on: September 10, 2021, 10:07:52 pm »
48hrs for a euro away is absurd, shame on UEFA

West Ham are only just selling their tickets for Zagreb too I think. Nightmare for the fans involved.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3054 on: September 10, 2021, 10:17:22 pm »
West Ham are only just selling their tickets for Zagreb too I think. Nightmare for the fans involved.
Yes as their allocation was only confirmed yesterday and the tickets were sold today, helps when you've got a competent ticket office.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3055 on: September 10, 2021, 10:31:26 pm »
Yes as their allocation was only confirmed yesterday and the tickets were sold today, helps when you've got a competent ticket office.

Some of their sales are Monday too, but I wasn't criticising West Ham in any case. I assume they had to wait for Zagreb or UEFA for confirmation.

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #3056 on: September 10, 2021, 11:08:43 pm »
not sure if this has been answered further above, it may have been alongside the ACS stuff but I bought two today for two others (I qualified too but cant go) and they both cant see them in their NFT pass yet? Can see it in history though.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3057 on: September 11, 2021, 12:01:27 am »
Yeah, most of us still can't see them, don't start panicking just yet!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3058 on: September 11, 2021, 12:23:56 am »
We do have some Euro away collections, usually only a randomly selected number rather than 100% like Man Utd do though.
yeah I recall now but really should be 100%

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #3059 on: September 11, 2021, 12:55:38 am »
Some of their sales are Monday too, but I wasn't criticising West Ham in any case. I assume they had to wait for Zagreb or UEFA for confirmation.
Yeah they did, that was only confirmed today. Mate got his ticket in the 1st sale today as well.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #3060 on: September 11, 2021, 09:18:40 am »
not sure if this has been answered further above, it may have been alongside the ACS stuff but I bought two today for two others (I qualified too but cant go) and they both cant see them in their NFT pass yet? Can see it in history though.

Yep it has and in the ACS thread! Try refreshing the pass, turn off automatic updates and then back on if it’s an iPhone. Old members cards were never activated until several hours before the game, so don’t panic….. it’ll appear before the game which isn’t for another 5 days.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3061 on: September 13, 2021, 10:08:01 am »
Any members on Android had their Google pay wallet update yet for Milan?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3062 on: September 13, 2021, 10:11:01 am »
No, still showing Chelsea on mine.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3063 on: September 13, 2021, 10:41:11 am »

I have an iPhone but it didn’t show for me until I went into the Wallet and refreshed my NFC pass

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #3064 on: September 13, 2021, 10:47:40 am »
my palace ticket is showing on mine... Milan one doesn't seem to have updated yet!

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3065 on: September 13, 2021, 11:02:25 am »
I have an iPhone but it didn’t show for me until I went into the Wallet and refreshed my NFC pass

Yeah you can't refresh on android (unless anyone knows how to?)
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3066 on: September 13, 2021, 11:48:05 am »
Yeah you can't refresh on android (unless anyone knows how to?)

Ah right..must be a way

Unless you click on the three dots, deselect the automatic update option and then turn it back on
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:49:43 am by ScubaSteve »

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3067 on: September 13, 2021, 11:52:03 am »
Ah right..must be a way

Unless you click on the three dots, deselect the automatic update option and then turn it back on

On android and Google pay when you click on the 3 dots the only option is to remove the card.

Nothing on the main screen of Google pay to update etc

77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3068 on: September 13, 2021, 12:03:08 pm »
On google pay, the main screen top let three bars and then settings there is an option to automatically update (which is turned on for me) but still showing Chelsea.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3069 on: September 13, 2021, 12:07:53 pm »
I have a couple of mates with iPhones who are still waiting for Milan to show.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3070 on: September 13, 2021, 12:11:30 pm »

Try pressing the three buttons top right and dragging down to refresh. Just worked for my iphone.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 12:15:57 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3071 on: September 13, 2021, 12:25:44 pm »
My first time using the new pass, no sign of it yet, been refreshing all day  ;D hopefully its on soon
YNWA

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3072 on: September 13, 2021, 12:58:03 pm »
I bought a couple of tickets for the Milan game.  My friend isn't able to download the NFC pass, the button is greyed out on his account.  He has a supporter ID but no membership.  Any ideas on how he can download the pass?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3073 on: September 13, 2021, 01:27:05 pm »
I bought a couple of tickets for the Milan game.  My friend isn't able to download the NFC pass, the button is greyed out on his account.  He has a supporter ID but no membership.  Any ideas on how he can download the pass?
he doesn't downland the NFC pass, you email him the tickets and the pass is in there

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3074 on: September 13, 2021, 08:06:41 pm »
My Next Game has now updated from CL ballot success but my NFC still shows Chelsea (android).

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3075 on: September 13, 2021, 08:59:07 pm »
Sent the Millan ticket to a mate before, we both had the email but the ticket is still in my wallet, anyone know why ?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #3076 on: September 13, 2021, 09:05:34 pm »
Sent the Millan ticket to a mate before, we both had the email but the ticket is still in my wallet, anyone know why ?

Have you refreshed it? Switch off automatic updates and then turn them back on.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3077 on: September 13, 2021, 09:12:50 pm »

I transferred a game the other week and it stayed in my wallet until the next game I was going to and then updated to that.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #3078 on: September 13, 2021, 09:25:34 pm »
Have you refreshed it? Switch off automatic updates and then turn them back on.

Yeah tried that .

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #3079 on: September 13, 2021, 09:28:28 pm »
I transferred a game the other week and it stayed in my wallet until the next game I was going to and then updated to that.

It’s not in my mates wallet yet either