Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447891 times)

Offline lerpwl

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European homes
« Reply #2920 on: March 11, 2020, 08:57:34 am »
Do we reckon any tickets will drop today? Seen hardly anything at all  recently

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2921 on: March 11, 2020, 09:08:10 am »

Well bad news is the ticket availability page has this message...

"SEATS FOR THIS FIXTURE ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE TICKET OFFICE.

PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL WITHOUT A TICKET."

But the good news is that I can still see what looks like a few Hospitality still available so if/when they don't sell they could be released as normal tickets. I'd expect to see at least something if I were you but might not be anything substantial.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2922 on: March 11, 2020, 09:21:58 am »
Well bad news is the ticket availability page has this message...

"SEATS FOR THIS FIXTURE ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE TICKET OFFICE.

PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL WITHOUT A TICKET."

But the good news is that I can still see what looks like a few Hospitality still available so if/when they don't sell they could be released as normal tickets. I'd expect to see at least something if I were you but might not be anything substantial.

They've put that out early!

Surprised it is still on the front end though, snowflakes might pull out yet

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2923 on: March 11, 2020, 09:53:29 am »

no

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2924 on: March 11, 2020, 11:10:25 am »
Well....

Someone known within the Facebook groups has phoned the club this morning and got disabled tickets in lower kenny

They DO NOT have champions league credits

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
European homes
« Reply #2925 on: March 11, 2020, 11:16:08 am »
Well....

Someone known within the Facebook groups has phoned the club this morning and got disabled tickets in lower kenny

They DO NOT have champions league credits
Surely if it’s a disabled seat there may not be other people that have the credits without a ticket that need one?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2926 on: March 11, 2020, 11:21:19 am »
Surely if it’s a disabled seat there may not be other people that have the credits without a ticket that need one?

Mad that, you'd think the ones who do each of the group games would take them...

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2927 on: March 11, 2020, 12:29:39 pm »
For the second season running, I have now been fucked over at this stage with full credits.

So not only will I miss the rest of this campaign but then struggle to get tickets again next season. Pointless keeping my card.

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #2928 on: March 12, 2020, 07:48:07 am »
Is lower anny block 127 corporate? Or have sections of corporate?

quite a lot of tourists by me last night to say the least
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #2929 on: March 12, 2020, 08:16:51 am »
Is next seasons ACS likely to start on 4 credits now?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2930 on: March 12, 2020, 08:42:42 am »
Is lower anny block 127 corporate? Or have sections of corporate?

quite a lot of tourists by me last night to say the least

Offsite hospo

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #2931 on: March 12, 2020, 08:46:48 am »
Offsite hospo

Makes me feel a (bit) better - just annoying if they were touted that was all
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2932 on: March 12, 2020, 09:08:31 am »
Makes me feel a (bit) better - just annoying if they were touted that was all

Well I was in the members areas of lower kenny where the 3 yellow blocks were for the sale, and I'd say half were touted

Guy on the row in front live streamed the whole match on Facebook, and the one next to me spent 10 minutes on facetime

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2933 on: March 12, 2020, 09:09:48 am »
Always packed with tourists in lower kenny on CL nights. Lots of UEFA there as well

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #2934 on: March 12, 2020, 09:10:42 am »
Well I was in the members areas of lower kenny where the 3 yellow blocks were for the sale, and I'd say half were touted

Guy on the row in front live streamed the whole match on Facebook, and the one next to me spent 10 minutes on facetime

Yeah it was phone City around me too. The girl in front of me didnt really celebrate Bobby's goal as she was fumbling around for her phone whilst I'm going bananas behind her.

Each to their own. But I don't get it
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2935 on: March 12, 2020, 09:15:45 am »
Always packed with tourists in lower kenny on CL nights. Lots of UEFA there as well

Yeah they do, they had block KK and further down to annie road end, they have stickers on the UEFA seats, I wasn't in that bit

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2936 on: March 12, 2020, 09:24:28 am »
Yeah they do, they had block KK and further down to annie road end, they have stickers on the UEFA seats, I wasn't in that bit

Been in both ends of the stand for Napoli and Genk and it was terrible. Actively avoid that stand for Europe now

U6 was superb last night

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #2937 on: March 12, 2020, 12:24:17 pm »
I avoid the KD stand not just for CL for most games if i have to. It's just a different kind of Fans generally quite miserable and as you say phones galore.

I was outside Arkles pub for the coach arrival and chatted to a couple of guys Who had travelled all way from Los Angeles. Asking about the bus. I asked where they were sat, they were pretty unsure other than it was the Kenny Dalglish, and even was asking how to pronounce " Dalslish". Had no interest at all other than they saw some you tube Videos of CL nights and the Bus arrivals from couple seasons ago for the city game etc. I didnt get into where they got tickets etc as they walked over to start filming.

all i can think about is how or why they have tickets compared to those who need them actually want to be there.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2938 on: March 12, 2020, 01:11:36 pm »
I avoid the KD stand not just for CL for most games if i have to. It's just a different kind of Fans generally quite miserable and as you say phones galore.

I was outside Arkles pub for the coach arrival and chatted to a couple of guys Who had travelled all way from Los Angeles. Asking about the bus. I asked where they were sat, they were pretty unsure other than it was the Kenny Dalglish, and even was asking how to pronounce " Dalslish". Had no interest at all other than they saw some you tube Videos of CL nights and the Bus arrivals from couple seasons ago for the city game etc. I didnt get into where they got tickets etc as they walked over to start filming.

all i can think about is how or why they have tickets compared to those who need them actually want to be there.

I agree with your sentiment , we normally sit near the halfway line in the Kemlyn ( lower kenny) and always get shifted for CL games to allow UEFA suits and sponsors etc to sit in the best seats.- last night as in all games this season we've had a shit view from the end block of the stand. 

However I can also appreciate to some extent the position of the 2 'tourists' you spoke to  -    Last year a couple of mates of mine visited Beunos Aires  and while they were there fancied seeing a River Plate match as they were playing at the time . Like many of us they had only seen the amazing atmosphere there on TV or You tube   .  A fella in their hotel got them a couple of tickets  at about double face value (which wasn't that expensive)  .  They also would probably have had no real idea where their seats were of how to pronounce the name of the stand .   to be honest I and probably a lot of us would likely do the same if we were in Beunos Aires which may suggest an answer your question as to 'why'   those 2 last night had tickets .  Of course the 'how'  is a different  ball game altogether !

We are a Global phenomenon and I suppose if we want to be up there we have to expect the 'trimmings' that go along with it.  The days of rushing straight to the ground from school on a European night ( I particularly remember Bruges and St.Etienne) to pay on the gate and get locked in 2 hrs before the kick off are long gone.

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2939 on: March 12, 2020, 01:13:25 pm »
Likelyhood of getting on the Auto Cup next season with full credits from this year?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2940 on: March 12, 2020, 01:19:44 pm »
They also would probably have had no real idea where their seats were of how to pronounce the name of the stand . 

Agree with your points, but you're missing the fact these are Americans from LA who speak and read English, I and your mates probably can't speak or read Spanish ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2941 on: March 12, 2020, 01:20:48 pm »
Likelyhood of getting on the Auto Cup next season with full credits from this year?

Apparently if you were in the ACS this year you will be guaranteed next year...

If you're a member with 4 then we probs have to fight out for the last few places in ACS

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2942 on: March 12, 2020, 02:25:55 pm »
Agree with your points, but you're missing the fact these are Americans from LA who speak and read English, I and your mates probably can't speak or read Spanish ;D
  LOL - That could be debatable  ;) ;) ;)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2943 on: March 12, 2020, 02:28:17 pm »
  LOL - That could be debatable  ;) ;) ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2944 on: March 12, 2020, 02:33:06 pm »
Hope not, unless you were in the ACS this season.

Hopefully people in the ACS this season is guaranteed and for anyone else it should go back to last seasons as well if there are any ACS left over.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2945 on: March 12, 2020, 03:03:36 pm »
Yeah it was phone City around me too. The girl in front of me didnt really celebrate Bobby's goal as she was fumbling around for her phone whilst I'm going bananas behind her.

Lads near me were facetiming their family throughout. :-X
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2946 on: March 12, 2020, 03:11:18 pm »

Royally sick of the aliens in the Kop now. European nights/league games surrounded by I was there picture whores. Fella two rows down from us filmed 75% of the match on his phone,never sung a word, barely celebrated the goals. Took 5 pictures of the scoreboard and 5 of Koke taking a corner. Hate it somtimes.

It's simply just another photo oppourtunity from their trip to the UK or to Liverpool from elsewhere in the UK for their 'I was there' Instagram feed.

Yes I get your excited to be there, but take a couple of pics before the game kicks off, but during the game sing and support the team or just fuck off

Not long till I spew home games to be honest, it's just no fun half the time. Can't stand up when it's exciting, can't shout and swear and berate the ref or the opposition without being looked at like I'm a fucking axe murderer.

That's not the football I know any more. Going the match it meant to be a release from the general day to day shit you have going on. But most of the time I end up more angry than when I went and not because of anything in the match, but by the wankers I'm surrounded by
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:13:02 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2947 on: March 12, 2020, 03:21:05 pm »

If you're a member with 4 then we probs have to fight out for the last few places in ACS

Where’ve you seen that?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2948 on: March 12, 2020, 03:29:10 pm »
Where’ve you seen that?

In the STH update thread, Graham Smith (vice of SOS) has said it

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #2949 on: March 12, 2020, 04:13:09 pm »
I agree with your sentiment , we normally sit near the halfway line in the Kemlyn ( lower kenny) and always get shifted for CL games to allow UEFA suits and sponsors etc to sit in the best seats.- last night as in all games this season we've had a shit view from the end block of the stand. 

However I can also appreciate to some extent the position of the 2 'tourists' you spoke to  -    Last year a couple of mates of mine visited Beunos Aires  and while they were there fancied seeing a River Plate match as they were playing at the time . Like many of us they had only seen the amazing atmosphere there on TV or You tube   .  A fella in their hotel got them a couple of tickets  at about double face value (which wasn't that expensive)  .  They also would probably have had no real idea where their seats were of how to pronounce the name of the stand .   to be honest I and probably a lot of us would likely do the same if we were in Beunos Aires which may suggest an answer your question as to 'why'   those 2 last night had tickets .  Of course the 'how'  is a different  ball game altogether !

We are a Global phenomenon and I suppose if we want to be up there we have to expect the 'trimmings' that go along with it.  The days of rushing straight to the ground from school on a European night ( I particularly remember Bruges and St.Etienne) to pay on the gate and get locked in 2 hrs before the kick off are long gone.

I agree with your take and point of view, i understand we do have tourists and we wouldn't be the club we are without them so understand your point. Just it certainly has changed the last few years

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2950 on: March 12, 2020, 04:57:26 pm »
In the STH update thread, Graham Smith (vice of SOS) has said it

Nice one cheers

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #2951 on: March 12, 2020, 05:12:41 pm »

Hard to see that happening, closed shop for ACS so if true.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #2952 on: March 12, 2020, 06:41:16 pm »
Two spare seats next to me in Anny Road Upper last night. First time in a while I’ve been up there. Different kind of atmosphere as there’s a lot of kids.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2953 on: March 12, 2020, 07:13:06 pm »
4 seats in front of me were empty. Which was nice as I usually seem to end up with a seven footer in front of me

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #2954 on: March 12, 2020, 08:20:00 pm »
208 at the back was boss
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2955 on: March 12, 2020, 08:28:23 pm »
208 at the back was boss

I was at the back of 208 last night, it was great. Plenty of noise from our block

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2956 on: March 13, 2020, 07:28:24 am »
Hard to see that happening, closed shop for ACS so if true.

That's what SOS have said

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2957 on: March 13, 2020, 11:11:31 am »

Should do, fairest thing to do or it's a closed shop.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2958 on: March 13, 2020, 11:32:06 am »
Should do, fairest thing to do or it's a closed shop.

Selfishly hoping not, I've been in the ACS since it started, not missing a home game in the process, hoping to get some positive news around actually having some loyalty rewarded after being shafted with next seasons ballot in the league.

I've always thought we should take more than one seasons credits into account for Europe.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2959 on: March 13, 2020, 11:39:43 am »
Selfishly hoping not, I've been in the ACS since it started, not missing a home game in the process, hoping to get some positive news around actually having some loyalty rewarded after being shafted with next seasons ballot in the league.

I've always thought we should take more than one seasons credits into account for Europe.

If you're in it this season, you'll be in it next season

Imagine that it will not sell out completely due to fan update and a hand full of seats will be left for people on 4 credits from this season, but thousands will miss out