Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2555836 times)

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #320 on: November 13, 2014, 10:57:44 pm »
Eastenders.....

and Coldplay.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #321 on: November 13, 2014, 11:12:21 pm »
People who stand in a queue for 4 minutes waiting to pay for something, and then fart around with their purse/wallet for another 30 seconds when it's their turn and they're told the total. You've been stood there for 4 minutes, utilise that time, c*nt.

No wonder the queues are so long.

Modern life hey, so stressful.
i saw a barman fuck someone off for similar. Someone infront of me moaning he wasnt being served quick. Was dublin on a Saturday night so very busy

Angry barman gets to him after all his moaning. "Right then what'll it be?"

Customers stands there for what seems an eternity going "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Barman has enough
"Right next!"
"Err hang on"
"Make up your bloody mind. You moan that your not being served yet after ten minutes you still don't even know what you want"

Couldn't blame him
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2014, 11:20:14 pm »
People who stand in a queue for 4 minutes waiting to pay for something, and then fart around with their purse/wallet for another 30 seconds when it's their turn and they're told the total. You've been stood there for 4 minutes, utilise that time, c*nt.

No wonder the queues are so long.

Modern life hey, so stressful.
Knobheads paying for a large slice pan with a credit card

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2014, 11:22:35 pm »
I know it can't be helped, but the massive queues at the tobacco counter in Tesco because people are farting about buying dozens of scratch cards. Should be an express lane for us dirty smokers.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2014, 12:52:44 am »
People who start a post with "Mods feel free to move/lock". Yes, they will lock or move if it's necessary, they don't need your permission.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #325 on: November 14, 2014, 01:13:18 am »
People making noise in the cinema, I don't want to hear a flea fart, let alone all these greedy c*nts who choose to eat whilst watching a film, chewing and crunching with their stupid mouths, the whisperers with their whistley, raspy voices, the people who think when something "happens" in the film that it is alright to audibly react, well thanks for saying "shit!", I'm sure they'll be adding that to the directors commentary.

There should be patron-enforced code in the cinema, ranging from punch in the back of the head to requesting public execution, depending on the severity of misdemeanor. People are just so fucking rude.

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2014, 02:12:47 am »
I know it can't be helped, but the massive queues at the tobacco counter in Tesco because people are farting about buying dozens of scratch cards. Should be an express lane for us dirty smokers.

OH! The fucking worst. I'd say you could kill one of those absolute weapons and feel less guilt than when you slaughtered that snail.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #327 on: November 14, 2014, 03:03:27 am »
There are some absolute belters in here. I could quote so many posts!

To add one of my own, Mini drivers who just have their fog lights on. 9 out of 10 Minis I see do that. Wankers!

;D

Next step is to drop it into some blokes trolley or basket when he isn't looking, then follow him through the checkouts to watch him fumble about in confusion. Works equally well with Anusol, Vagisil or tampons. Twice the rush of shoplifting with none of the criminality.

Yes, someone else who plays basket/trolly drop :) Stage after that is taking something out of one persons trolly and putting it into another persons :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 03:12:01 am by oddball »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #328 on: November 14, 2014, 04:49:59 am »
Twats who use a card to pay for fuel. There is a cash machine there , fuck off and use it. By the time you have paid, checked your receipt and decided how to arrange it all in your wallet, ive plonked my cash down and am out the door before you. Thing is, im on my motorbike, so before i put my gloves on i get Ł10 and slide it into my glove. Hence i am fully prepared and able to navigate this transaction swiftly. Fucking try it for once.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #329 on: November 14, 2014, 07:47:28 am »
Went to cinema recently and the woman next to me asked if I 'could be quieter, please'. I was eating popcorn and trying my best not to disturb anyone, but apparently that wasn't good enough for her.

Fuck that. Popcorn is part of the whole cinema experience. Sat through the movie thoroughly indignant and also annoyed at myself for having obliged.

People making noise in the cinema, I don't want to hear a flea fart, let alone all these greedy c*nts who choose to eat whilst watching a film, chewing and crunching with their stupid mouths, the whisperers with their whistley, raspy voices, the people who think when something "happens" in the film that it is alright to audibly react, well thanks for saying "shit!", I'm sure they'll be adding that to the directors commentary.

There should be patron-enforced code in the cinema, ranging from punch in the back of the head to requesting public execution, depending on the severity of misdemeanor. People are just so fucking rude.

By any chance were you both at the same cinema?

*grabs a popcorn*

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2014, 07:52:53 am »
but i hate when your in a round in a pub. you buy a drink then the person you bought a drink for takes ages to get their arse up to the bar leaving you wondering a- are they actually gonna dust off their wallet and pay up or
b- how do you nurse a little dribble of beer for 10 mins

How about the fuckers whose bowel chooses to revolt inside their stomach just as its time for the bill to arrive?

I wait in the table with the bill until that revoltfuck is done and then ensure that the bill is split, unless it was agreed otherwise earlier. The f*ck I will pay for your steak and hog around your smelly ass waiting for you to transfer the money.

People who get off a plane then immediately stop to sort their fucking bag out..
The ones  who  "undertake " a long queue by going in the left lane then try to force their way in at the last minute. NEVER LET THEM IN!

The ones who drive up to traffic lights at a crossroads then don't indicate until the lights change. Ugh.

The ones that don't indicate at all. I'm looking at you taxi drivers.

Took words out of my mouth you three.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:57:22 am by ChaChaMooMoo »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2014, 08:43:24 am »

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2014, 08:58:19 am »
Naked people in the gym, who feel the need to have a conversation while drying themselves off >:(
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2014, 09:02:15 am »
How about the fuckers whose bowel chooses to revolt inside their stomach just as its time for the bill to arrive?

I wait in the table with the bill until that revoltfuck is done and then ensure that the bill is split, unless it was agreed otherwise earlier. The f*ck I will pay for your steak and hog around your smelly ass waiting for you to transfer the money.
bill stays firmly on the table

some noises are annoying. people constantly giggling through the film. but the worst was last year. went to watch captain phillips. literally for the last HOUR of that film some bell end behind me had a drink he continued to try straining every last drop out of. it was clear to me it was empty all you can hear is that horrible annoying slurpy sound. i really wanted to punch him

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2014, 11:07:57 am »

Oh Christ yes.  They should be taken out, tortured in the most prolonged barbaric way possible and then slowly killed.

Plus.

They should then be strung up outside the cinema with a sign round their neck saying "I couldn't shut the fuck up and just watch the film" - or something similar.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:14:41 am by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2014, 11:11:44 am »
People who use the self-scan tills like so:

1. Scan items and place items in bagging area but not in bags.
2. Pay for items.
3. Take receipt.
4. Proceed to take five minutes to pack their bags.

Why not put the items in the bags as you scan?

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2014, 11:35:18 am »
People who use the self-scan tills like so:

1. Scan items and place items in bagging area but not in bags.
2. Pay for items.
3. Take receipt.
4. Proceed to take five minutes to pack their bags.

Why not put the items in the bags as you scan?
Even worse is when they take the trolley and unbagged items to their car.

Last week I saw a couple do this and they then bag their items at the car in the pouring rain. I walked past with my umbrella laughing my tits off
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: November 14, 2014, 12:05:41 pm »
Yes, someone else who plays basket/trolly drop :) Stage after that is taking something out of one persons trolly and putting it into another persons :D

Upping the ante eh? I'll have to give it a go!  ;D

------
When people do their full weekly shop at a petrol station. Oblivious to the long queue behind them and the mayhem they've caused on the forecourt.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2014, 12:09:04 pm »
Upping the ante eh? I'll have to give it a go!  ;D

Arrrrrr yea.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2014, 12:29:13 pm »

And people who don't turn off their mobile phone.  Unless you've got Mr. Yagamoto on the line fianalising a multi-billion dollar deal your life isn't too important that you can't go two hours without checking Facebook.

Online Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2014, 12:38:04 pm »
On the bus when there’s people sitting next you and then the bus starts to free up and there’s lots of empty seats near by but they don’t budge. I can handle it if their stop is up soon but if you're not getting off for ages its a unwritten law you move to a free seat and everyone is a winner. Happens a lot and it does my head in. (Unless it’s an attractive woman of course)

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2014, 12:45:08 pm »
On the bus when there’s people sitting next you and then the bus starts to free up and there’s lots of empty seats near by but they don’t budge. I can handle it if their stop is up soon but if you're not getting off for ages its a unwritten law you move to a free seat and everyone is a winner. Happens a lot and it does my head in. (Unless it’s an attractive woman of course)

Also if the bus is empty and then someone gets on and sits right behind you.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:00 pm »

i love doing that

confuses the fuck out of others

especially 80 year olds finding packets of johnnys

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #343 on: November 14, 2014, 02:15:47 pm »
Kettles \ teapots \ milk containers that spill the contents everywhere when you try to pour them. You have two jobs. One, hold the liquid. Two, pour it out properly. You can't do 50% of what you're supposed to.

Bin men out at 7.30am when every other prick is trying to get to school/work on time, making villages and estates one big traffic jam. You've got the whole day to collect the bins but insist on going out when the roads are at their busiest. Wait until 9/10am and you'll still be done by dinnertime.

People who think that a roundabout is a tit-for-tat system where you each take a turn rather than the traditional Highway Code system. Give way to the right even if it means waiting a while, you dizzy whoremasters.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: November 14, 2014, 02:28:26 pm »
When people don't tie (or at least twist) the ends of the loaf of bread meaning it's exposed to the elements for God knows how long
and goes stale >: (
My missus''s dad is fanatical about bread and how fresh it is, uses several elastic bands to seal the wrapper up.

"Air, is the enemy of freshness" is his favourite phrase.

I think he's a little bit mental.

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: November 14, 2014, 02:33:27 pm »
At my local TESCO, the self-service checkouts have a staff member who swoops and grabs your basket the second you have scanned your last item and then places it in the pile of baskets next to the tills.  I'm perfectly capabale of doing it myself >: (

Also, whilst waiting for an empty basket to pinch, these staff members hover around right in front of the confectionary stand meaning you either have to ask them to move or hope they notice you if you fancy a Wispa and even if they do move it's usually a step to the right or left meaning they're blocking the access to the Double Deckers or Snickers just in case you were being greedy and fancied two chocolate bars >: (  It really does my head in for some reason and quite often when I've seen staff members in front of the stand I've just gone without.  Maybe it's their plan to tackle obesity but I'm not there just yet...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #346 on: November 14, 2014, 02:54:31 pm »

Oh yes, absolutely. Literally everyone annoys me at the cinema, I have to choose the optimum position away from as many people as possible. Turn your fucking phone off, we don't need to see the light as you check a text, stop fucking eating the noisiest food possible, stop talking, stop getting up every five minutes to the toilet, and most of all, you don't need to fucking clap at the end of a film. :wanker
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #347 on: November 14, 2014, 03:05:17 pm »
Now I've flown many times & bugbear for me is when boarding the plane & you've arrived at your seat .

Now I'm all set & ready have the bits I need for a flight & sit down I've had hours at the airport to sort out my hand luggage & what I want.

You get on the plane & people are up & down like yoyos , get there whole bloody bag out & take forever to get sorted & just fanny about .

It like others have mentioned it's like queing for ages & not having your wallet/purse ready
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #348 on: November 14, 2014, 03:15:19 pm »
People that are overly grumpy / miserable at times you should be happy and relaxed, like getting on a plane to go on holiday, or at the cinema.  :wave
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline .adam

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: November 14, 2014, 03:17:13 pm »
There's a fella who works in my office, sits a couple of seats away, and he has got the most annoying voice in the world.

He basically keeps a constant level of phlegm in his throat so that he talks with this slightly high pitched gravely voice caused by the sound reverberating off the shite in his throat.

Once in a blue moon he coughs, clears his throat and talks normally for a few minutes until the shitty croakiness reappears. He usually only coughs when he chuckles to himself and starts to nearly drown on the greb in his throat.

Fucking horrible twat.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #350 on: November 14, 2014, 03:18:31 pm »
People that are overly grumpy / miserable at times you should be happy and relaxed, like getting on a plane to go on holiday, or at the cinema.  :wave

Just on the cinema, I don't mind people eating and drinking, it's the people constantly talking that irritate me. I had to listen to some ladies talk about their coffee date they had the other day through the first 15minutes of a movie. I politely asked them to please be quite. I do that once. Then I get annoyed.

Offline .adam

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: November 14, 2014, 03:19:41 pm »
Then there's the fella in the other direction who is the polar opposite. He does that "grunt" thing that some fellas do to clear their throat. Like a sniff but on steroids.

Does it about every five minutes.

Yet another horrible twat.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #352 on: November 14, 2014, 03:29:12 pm »
Then there's the fella in the other direction who is the polar opposite. He does that "grunt" thing that some fellas do to clear their throat. Like a sniff but on steroids.

Does it about every five minutes.

Yet another horrible twat.

Oh, that is disgusting, it always seems to be men that do it too, it sounds like a really snotty snort/swallow kind of noise. I have to actually move away from people doing that if I can, like on public transport, it makes me feel ill.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #353 on: November 14, 2014, 03:45:12 pm »
There's a fella who works in my office, sits a couple of seats away, and he has got the most annoying voice in the world.

He basically keeps a constant level of phlegm in his throat so that he talks with this slightly high pitched gravely voice caused by the sound reverberating off the shite in his throat.

Once in a blue moon he coughs, clears his throat and talks normally for a few minutes until the shitty croakiness reappears. He usually only coughs when he chuckles to himself and starts to nearly drown on the greb in his throat.

Fucking horrible twat.

This is uncanny. I have a guy I work with who is almost exactly the same! Only this guy gets a deeper pitch. I so badly want to say "clear your god damn throat" because it's so painful to listen to.

It's as if he's so comfortable in having this "mysterious" raspy voice that he just keeps going. Incredible. Thing is, he's a nice enough guy apart from this but that constant level of phlegm is doing my fucking head in.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #354 on: November 14, 2014, 03:50:49 pm »
Oh, that is disgusting, it always seems to be men that do it too, it sounds like a really snotty snort/swallow kind of noise. I have to actually move away from people doing that if I can, like on public transport, it makes me feel ill.

I was walking to the station this morning and there was man in about his 50's repeatedly snorting up and spitting out big phlegmy greenies. Truly was a sight to behold.

There's a guy who sits near me at work who sounds exactly like Warwick Davies. It's a bit unnerving.

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: November 14, 2014, 03:51:35 pm »
There's a guy here who's basically Bob Fleming

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: November 14, 2014, 03:53:05 pm »

That's scouse isn't it?

*runs*

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: November 14, 2014, 03:55:09 pm »
That's scouse isn't it?

*runs*

Ya fuckin' wah? Bad wool la.

:D

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: November 14, 2014, 03:56:58 pm »
Total mitten at our work who when he has his headphones in will click or tap anything in the immediate vacinity.  Drives me spare.

Offline .adam

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: November 14, 2014, 03:57:07 pm »

Apparently in China they do it on buses and then spit it against the windows. Nice. It's one of the reasons my missus isn't keen on going!

It's a lad from Pakistan that does it in my office. Pretty sure it's a cultural thing for some (i.e. it's perfectly normal to do it in some cultures).