Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2555830 times)

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2014, 03:44:34 pm »
we have some clown like that in work

if you dont do something he asks he is breathing down your neck within a day (say its a long job to do)

yet if you send him a simple request that requires 5 mins work you wont hear from him for months despite numerous reminders. very double standard if you ask me

Guess all workplaces have a clown like that. An intern at my workplace is like that. If he wants something done, he will come and sit on your desk. Literally and force you to attend to him first. Would do some small talk, talk about weather, sport and how he bought a cheap linen online. Basically annoy you so that you stop whatever it is that you are doing and listen to him.

But when you need some job done, that's an intern level job, he will be busy finding a cure for cancer. Never had so much time to take a print out for a departmental meeting. A massive twat.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2014, 03:53:50 pm »
Daft as it sounds but i hate people im walking with being on the right side. They should know its on the left. Planks.

Staring. Fuck off bog eyed twats.

Hen parties. Noisy bitches.

1.1 engined cars with an exhaust the size of Greeces national debt.

Sunday drivers. Piss off you fucking coffin dodgers.

Cats. 'Nuff said.

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline TheFlyingScouseman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice day
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2014, 04:01:29 pm »
Half full crisp packets

People who drive places which they could easily walk to

Wannabe Mancs (Don't know why you would)

People who drive past in a car giving you the stare of death

People closing windows when you're too warm

Tracksuits

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2014, 04:01:42 pm »
very annoying

last of the day, i promise as i am turning into an old man with all this moaning

but i hate when your in a round in a pub. you buy a drink then the person you bought a drink for takes ages to get their arse up to the bar leaving you wondering a- are they actually gonna dust off their wallet and pay up or
b- how do you nurse a little dribble of beer for 10 mins
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2014, 04:15:55 pm »
I've getting sick of people looking at my car.  It has a dent in the side and whenever I pull up alongside someone they'll just gawk at it until it's time to move.  A quick glance I could understand, but these fuckers literally stop and stare.  It's not even too bad a dent : /

People who take ages to do stuff also pisses me off.  Like, my housemate will say "let's watch a film!" and I'm ready in minutes, sat on the couch with it all ready to go and then he'll go "I just need to take a shower and get changed and then I've got to call my my mum and then I need to sort some food out".  I can be sat there for about an hour after which time it's too late to start the film.

Also, at work when people next to me leave, they'll say "See you tomorrow" but then proceed to still be here 15 minutes later packing their stuff away.  Say goodbye when you're actually leaving, FFS >: (

Also also, people who say "oh, I haven't had a drink for *X number of days*.  I'll need to rectify that this weekend!".  Why do we need to know this?  I mean, I haven't had a Twix for about a month but I don't tell people about it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:18:17 pm by wampa1 »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #285 on: November 13, 2014, 04:18:40 pm »
I've getting sick of people looking at my car.  It has a dent in the side and whenever I pull up alongside someone they'll just gawk at it until it's time to move.  A quick glance I could understand, but these fuckers literally stop and stare.  It's not even too bad a dent : /

Just tell them the dent was caused by your previous hit and run victim. Then rev the engine a bit.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: November 13, 2014, 04:20:53 pm »
Just tell them the dent was caused by your previous hit and run victim. Then rev the engine a bit.

The thing is I bet they think I'm a shoddy driver because of it, but the reason there is a dent is because of fuckers like those gawking at stuff when they should be watching where they are going >: (

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #287 on: November 13, 2014, 04:36:51 pm »
Daft as it sounds but i hate people im walking with being on the right side. They should know its on the left. Planks.

Staring. Fuck off bog eyed twats.

Hen parties. Noisy bitches.

1.1 engined cars with an exhaust the size of Greeces national debt.

Sunday drivers. Piss off you fucking coffin dodgers.

Cats. 'Nuff said.

:lmao

This thread is classic RAWK comedy gold  ;D
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2014, 04:38:47 pm »
The Tube in general. Schoolkids blocking the top of the escalator to read a map, people barging onto the train before letting people off (therefore holding everyone up), people taking photos of their mates or selfies and getting me in the picture, being sat on those front-facing seats on a near empty train and someone deciding that they have to sit directly opposite me, Earl's Court, smelly people.

I like this thread.
I was in London for the weekend recently and one woman actively pulled the door open when it was half closed so her and 4 other people got on. The next train was in 3 minutes!
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2014, 04:40:34 pm »
The thing is I bet they think I'm a shoddy driver because of it, but the reason there is a dent is because of fuckers like those gawking at stuff when they should be watching where they are going >: (

When I was a young lad, if someone was sat staring at my car, or I was at the traffic lights and a boy racer was revving his car and inching forwards ready to take off, I used to reach behind onto the back seat for my crash helmet and put it on. It used to freak them out so much so that the majority of them generally stalled their car.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #290 on: November 13, 2014, 04:47:30 pm »
People pressing the lights at traffic lights and then continue to cross the road anyway without waiting. Scum. Sub human scum
Yes! and the people who press the button again when it's already pressed. I'm looking at you Gifted Right Foot!
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2014, 05:10:36 pm »
When I was a young lad, if someone was sat staring at my car, or I was at the traffic lights and a boy racer was revving his car and inching forwards ready to take off, I used to reach behind onto the back seat for my crash helmet and put it on. It used to freak them out so much so that the majority of them generally stalled their car.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2014, 05:27:46 pm »
I haven't had a Twix for about a month but I don't tell people about it.

I'm keeping a record of this for the next time I need to consult the books.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2014, 05:36:21 pm »
Yes! and the people who press the button again when it's already pressed. I'm looking at you Gifted Right Foot!

Traffic  scumbags.

The ones  who  "undertake " a long queue by going in the left lane then try to force their way in at the last minute. NEVER LET THEM IN!

The ones who drive up to traffic lights at a crossroads then don't indicate until the lights change. Ugh.

The ones that don't indicate at all. I'm looking at you taxi drivers.

BMW  drivers. The worst drivers who think they actually the best.

Yes,I have just driven home from work. ..
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2014, 05:39:57 pm »
Traffic  scumbags.

The ones  who  "undertake " a long queue by going in the left lane then try to force their way in at the last minute. NEVER LET THEM IN!

I have to admit I do that sometimes, and ooooh it feels good.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2014, 05:45:08 pm »

Filth.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2014, 05:46:35 pm »

Scum. Sub human scum.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2014, 05:59:34 pm »
People with their fucking head buried in their fucking phone texting away completely oblivious to anything and anyone in their path. And if you happen to bump into each other they give you the mouth or awkward eye as if it's your fault.

C*nts.

Offline JonnyDubb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #299 on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:22 pm »

I drove into a small metal post the other day and it dented my front bumper in and smashed the number plate. It was the first time I'd ever hit anything or been hit in 12 years of driving. I can't get the bits to fix it until next week and for now it just seems like I'm driving around in a massive advertisement of how shit a driver I must be. I know it must be paranoia but it seems every other driver is looking at me thinking "haha look at that silly c*nt, can't even drive properly". I hate it.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #300 on: November 13, 2014, 06:05:30 pm »
King. Of. The. Road.  :wave

I love people like this, I relish the days the come speeding up next to me to try cut in, then you match speed with them all the way, slow down, speed up , slow down, speed up until their forced to slam on brakes as the the left lane turns and then wait there trying to cut in.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2014, 06:14:05 pm »
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2014, 06:24:19 pm »
I love people like this, I relish the days the come speeding up next to me to try cut in, then you match speed with them all the way, slow down, speed up , slow down, speed up until their forced to slam on brakes as the the left lane turns and then wait there trying to cut in.
It's amazing how annoyed people can actually get on the road, even when it's them who were clearly in the wrong. I was in a 30mph zone the other day where it changed from two lanes down to one and just as it had almost completely narrowed into one, some guy suddenly appears to my right trying to get in front of me. I matched his speed, forced him to have to slow down and settle in behind me and when I looked back, he was fuming with me.

I gave him a smile and the thumbs up when I turned off :)
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Online red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: November 13, 2014, 06:49:49 pm »

The last time I did this, I capped it off with my middle finger. The guy in the pickup truck didn't like it apparently, because he followed me for 15 miles down the highway. I pulled off and he followed me down the exit. I drove 4 miles, turned around and drove the 4 miles back, then turned back again. He was on my tail the whole way. I pulled into a police station parking lot and put it in park. He followed me there and also parked. Before he could get out, I pulled away and I lost him after about 30 more minutes. Creepy Rutger Hauer piece of shit.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2014, 06:56:48 pm »
The last time I did this, I capped it off with my middle finger. The guy in the pickup truck didn't like it apparently, because he followed me for 15 miles down the highway. I pulled off and he followed me down the exit. I drove 4 miles, turned around and drove the 4 miles back, then turned back again. He was on my tail the whole way. I pulled into a police station parking lot and put it in park. He followed me there and also parked. Before he could get out, I pulled away and I lost him after about 30 more minutes. Creepy Rutger Hauer piece of shit.

Yeah that's the only thing you have to worry about , is people with road rage.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2014, 07:02:21 pm »

I was just trying to tell you your brake light wasn't working.

Online red mongoose

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2014, 07:10:12 pm »

Haha sorry I wasn't more friendly  ;D

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #307 on: November 13, 2014, 07:13:55 pm »
Rugby fans....

Bore off
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2014, 07:15:25 pm »

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2014, 07:21:19 pm »
''YOUR FOG LAMPS ARE ON. YOUR FOGS LAMPS! THERE'S NO FOG. NO FOG!!''

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2014, 07:23:20 pm »
''YOUR FOG LAMPS ARE ON. YOUR FOGS LAMPS! THERE'S NO FOG. NO FOG!!''

I'll never say that to Jeffiner again.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2014, 07:38:21 pm »

Unfortunately my car is only quick enough to cut into stationary traffic. But a boy can dream...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: November 13, 2014, 07:46:18 pm »
When you're in work, clearly doing work, and people ask you a question. You give a one word answer to indicate to them without actually saying "fuck off, I'm working", and still they sit there beside you, expecting you to drop everything you're doing just to help them because they are a fucking imbecile and can't do their own job properly.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2014, 07:53:53 pm »

I will write my car off before letting these pricks jump in. It fucks me off to high heaven
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #314 on: November 13, 2014, 09:28:30 pm »
Driving.

I hate driving, all these bastards on the road only get in their car so they can get in my way and besmirch me at some juncture.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #315 on: November 13, 2014, 09:40:28 pm »
Lorry's that hog the middle lane.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2014, 09:43:50 pm »
Went to cinema recently and the woman next to me asked if I 'could be quieter, please'. I was eating popcorn and trying my best not to disturb anyone, but apparently that wasn't good enough for her.

Fuck that. Popcorn is part of the whole cinema experience. Sat through the movie thoroughly indignant and also annoyed at myself for having obliged.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: November 13, 2014, 10:20:17 pm »

I gave him a smile and the thumbs up when I turned off :)

I always do this.

A smile and a cheery wave. It annoys people more than the multiple finger signs they expect.

I know this for a fact, because I've had it done to me.
 :D
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 13, 2014, 10:28:52 pm »
People who get off a plane then immediately stop to sort their fucking bag out..
+6 ticket exchange

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: November 13, 2014, 10:34:42 pm »
People who stand in a queue for 4 minutes waiting to pay for something, and then fart around with their purse/wallet for another 30 seconds when it's their turn and they're told the total. You've been stood there for 4 minutes, utilise that time, c*nt.

No wonder the queues are so long.

Modern life hey, so stressful.