Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3444453 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O6e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38560 on: December 20, 2019, 06:23:43 pm »
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4017516/pogba-happy-at-man-united-wants-to-win-trophies-with-club-raiola

Raiola say Pogback wants to stay because no on is stupid enough to take him for the next inflated fee that Raiola wants.

I might be reading between the lines a bit.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O6e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38561 on: December 20, 2019, 06:45:00 pm »
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4017516/pogba-happy-at-man-united-wants-to-win-trophies-with-club-raiola

Raiola say Pogback wants to stay because no on is stupid enough to take him for the next inflated fee that Raiola wants.

I might be reading between the lines a bit.

Yep 100%. No doubt been hawking him around Europe but Utd still think he warrants a silly transfer fee, so Raiola has been laughed out of their gaffs when he told them his wage demands and price.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38562 on: December 20, 2019, 08:52:06 pm »
I saw Raiola is also Haaland’s agent and was shocked to see he seems to be touting him around to the highest bidder.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38563 on: December 20, 2019, 09:55:25 pm »
I saw Raiola is also Haaland’s agent and was shocked to see he seems to be touting him around to the highest bidder.
Raiola must have walked off with tens of millions from Man U during Mourinho's first transfer window.  For what?  What is the legacy of that transfer widow?  Bailly never sustained any decent form, Mkhitaryan flattered to deceive and Pogba has been nothing but a circus.  A past-his-best Zlatan was the best of the bunch.

No wonder he's keen to deal with them again!  He could probably get £50m+ out of Woodward for a player with zero international goals and half a season of prolific football on his CV.

Time will tell but I think we've done well by going for the creator rather than the scorer.  It reminds me of Lorenzo Sainz (Real Madrid presidential candidate) promising to sign Milan Baros because he won the Euros' Golden Boot - ignoring Pavel Nedved playing 20 yards behind him or the unfashionable Jan Koller battering open the spaces for Baros.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:59:18 pm by thaddeus »

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #38564 on: December 21, 2019, 08:51:36 am »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/bYO-3ozF-Ys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/bYO-3ozF-Ys</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38565 on: December 21, 2019, 08:55:17 am »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/bYO-3ozF-Ys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/bYO-3ozF-Ys</a>

Obviously fake that, the mancs always get at least 2 pens

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38566 on: December 21, 2019, 10:42:46 am »
Says a lot that in the guardian half term report, the Utd fan listed an opposition failure (city CL Var v Spurs) as the ‘best moment of 2019.’ Everyone else listed something their team did. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38567 on: December 21, 2019, 11:27:54 am »
Everton now have a better manager than these ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38568 on: December 21, 2019, 11:58:00 am »
Everton now have a better manager than these ;D

The last time that happened was in 2013.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #38569 on: December 21, 2019, 12:21:14 pm »
Says a lot that in the guardian half term report, the Utd fan listed an opposition failure (city CL Var v Spurs) as the ‘best moment of 2019.’ Everyone else listed something their team did. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I know it’s not the right thread but the picture the Grauniad are using for City on that article.
The ADFC Manchester City flag that’s a direct rip off of one of ours. :lmao
“We’ve seen things they’ve never seen”
Cringeworthy on so many levels

Things ADFC have never seen;
A European Cup Final
(Never mind 6 winning ones)
A crowd for their parades

As for the things they have seen that we haven’t...
Inflatable Bananas
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38570 on: December 21, 2019, 12:36:07 pm »
I know it’s not the right thread but the picture the Grauniad are using for City on that article.

A European Cup Final

Inflatable Bananas

Well, they did win the Cup Winners Cup
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38572 on: December 21, 2019, 05:21:05 pm »
So paper talk that Haaland will run them 76 million quid PLUS 12 more for Riola.

??!! God i hope that happens, looks like a classic small brained quick tempered flat track bully to me think he will get smashed in the Prem when everyone he comes up against is just as fast and strong as him.

Anybody clock the part at salzburg where he stood over the injured Lovren basically smirking and VVD invited him outside for a little talk? Made me wonder if he'd actually put one on Dejan unseen or if he was just a pea brain, one or the other maybe both. Perfect fit for Yernited looks like.

250k/week Eddy. that'll fetch him
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38573 on: December 21, 2019, 05:25:20 pm »
So paper talk that Haaland will run them 76 million quid PLUS 12 more for Riola.

??!! God i hope that happens, looks like a classic small brained quick tempered flat track bully to me think he will get smashed in the Prem when everyone he comes up against is just as fast and strong as him.

Anybody clock the part at salzburg where he stood over the injured Lovren basically smirking and VVD invited him outside for a little talk? Made me wonder if he'd actually put one on Dejan unseen or if he was just a pea brain, one or the other maybe both. Perfect fit for Yernited looks like.

250k/week Eddy. that'll fetch him

What about the release clause?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38574 on: December 21, 2019, 08:16:23 pm »
WORLD CHAMPIONS!   :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38575 on: December 21, 2019, 08:22:06 pm »
So did Everton.

Its the only trophy they'll see that we wont

They wont see a CWC trophy though ;D

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #38576 on: December 21, 2019, 11:24:57 pm »

A European Cup Final

Inflatable Bananas

You missed out full stadium.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38577 on: December 21, 2019, 11:53:42 pm »

A European Cup Final

Inflatable Bananas

In fairness, I hate seeing us use that line as it makes me think of Oasis.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #38578 on: December 22, 2019, 12:01:12 am »
Its the only trophy they'll see that we wont

They wont see a CWC trophy though ;D
They will when they whip over here with a tape measure  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38579 on: December 22, 2019, 08:19:54 am »
They've got a new gem on RedCafe - apparently, we are not a good side, but just a very functional side :lmao

At least they gave up on the "they are the luckiest side", so it's an improvement.

Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38580 on: December 22, 2019, 08:29:45 am »
They will when they whip over here with a tape measure  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38581 on: December 22, 2019, 09:29:43 am »
They've got a new gem on RedCafe - apparently, we are not a good side, but just a very functional side :lmao

At least they gave up on the "they are the luckiest side", so it's an improvement.

To "Function Well" is to know what you're doing and executing it. Hence we're a good side because we know what to do and how to do it.  ::) :D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38582 on: December 22, 2019, 11:38:53 am »
This is off one of their southern wankers from Red Cafe :

Josh 76

I'm sick of these Scouse feckers wanking over social media.
Just been to the pub and knocked a couple of them out because they thought Utd have never won this micky mouse world club bullshit cup

Just please f off.!

:)

Here's another update from our Southern hardman :D

Good morning .....What a night.
Ok....now I'm sober, I will explain what happened last night
I was out with a few friends , minding my own business., when a few 'Scousers' walked into the pub celebrating their victory.
All ok to that point, I even said well done.
Then as the drinks flowed, they started getting louder and in my face.
So I just said "we have won it twice " .
Scouser " won what twice "
Me "this trophy you guys are wanking over "
Scouser " haha....."
Second Scouser " feck off you manc ba@trd"
Scouser " champions champions "
That's when I lost it and floored one of them and push his mate over the table, spiling his pints on the floor"

Nothing major for me......
They got kicked out
.....i carried on and finished my drink.

Fecking Scouse wankers !
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 11:40:46 am by Andypandy Xmas Rag Doll @ The Manger Dot Com »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #38583 on: December 22, 2019, 11:39:59 am »

Just like all those Ferguson sides you mean.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline glewis93

• Kopite
« Reply #38584 on: December 22, 2019, 11:50:19 am »
This is off one of their southern wankers from Red Cafe:
Wait. So they've won that twice, once before rebranding and once after. But we haven't won the Premier League, despite winning 18 before rebranding?

Double standards that.
Long Live Lucas Leiva!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38585 on: December 22, 2019, 12:03:36 pm »
Wait. So they've won that twice, once before rebranding and once after. But we haven't won the Premier League, despite winning 18 before rebranding?

Double standards that.

The Mancs and the media were funny back then.

They maintained that they were 'different competitions' until they got to 19 and then suddenly they had been the same compeition all along :D

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38586 on: December 22, 2019, 12:10:57 pm »

I was out with a few friends , minding my own business., when a few 'Scousers' walked into the pub celebrating their victory.
Scouser " haha....."
That's when I lost it and floored one of them and push his mate over the table, spiling his pints on the floor"

They got kicked out

Fecking Scouse wankers !
Yep, this definitely sounds like something that definitely happened.

In fairness to the mancs, he's getting the piss ripped out of him on Redcafe too.

Which I don't think he deserves, because his story has the definite ring of definite truth to it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38587 on: December 22, 2019, 01:06:21 pm »
From Red Cafe

Buchan
has whacked the hammer to Roswell

Get out of here with that shite. You performed in Qatar exactly as you have been for months (bar maybe 3-4 genuinely impressive performances) in the league: leaky in defence but saved by opponents inexplicably missing easy chances and then ‘long ball, pinball in the box’ merchants at the other end, hoping to scab a goal or two late on.

Absolutely nothing intricate about your style of play whatsoever and this has been the case for months.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38588 on: December 22, 2019, 01:09:36 pm »

Josh 76

Just been to the pub and knocked a couple of them out because they thought Utd have never won this micky mouse world club bullshit cup

Just please f off.!

Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

Fecking Scouse wankers !

Cool story.

Shame it never happened.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38589 on: December 22, 2019, 01:19:15 pm »

Josh 76

Just please f off.!

Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

Fecking Scouse wankers !

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/ieUvOFyqPZg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/ieUvOFyqPZg</a>

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 07:03:35 pm by Ravishing Rick Rude »
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38590 on: December 22, 2019, 01:22:38 pm »
From Red Cafe

Buchan
has whacked the hammer to Roswell

Get out of here with that shite. You performed in Qatar exactly as you have been for months (bar maybe 3-4 genuinely impressive performances) in the league: leaky in defence but saved by opponents inexplicably missing easy chances and then ‘long ball, pinball in the box’ merchants at the other end, hoping to scab a goal or two late on.

Absolutely nothing intricate about your style of play whatsoever and this has been the case for months.

Leaky defence that has conceded 14 in the league  ;)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38591 on: December 22, 2019, 01:40:14 pm »

Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38593 on: December 22, 2019, 02:08:46 pm »
Feed the scousers.

Against Watford.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #38595 on: December 22, 2019, 02:09:35 pm »
8 minutes in to an away game against Watford and they've already sang 'Feed The Scousers', 'World Champions Twice' and 'You Scouse Bastards'.

Are they lost?  They're rapidly becoming Everton and it's hilarious.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38597 on: December 22, 2019, 02:16:58 pm »
Feed the Scousers :D

Any they claim all their fans aren't cockneys :)

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38598 on: December 22, 2019, 02:30:25 pm »
Who lives in the past now?  :wave

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38599 on: December 22, 2019, 02:33:08 pm »

Josh 76

Just please f off.!

Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

Fecking Scouse wankers !

“She goes to another school”
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.