Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 119131 times)

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #1120 on: April 1, 2024, 08:58:42 am »
Was this issue in Kenny lower stand?!  Apparently there was issues in that stand today...only nfc allowed.

No was turnstile E in the Kop. We were late due to train issues and only got in a few minutes before KO, I did see massive queues at the TO still as we walked past so maybe it was a wider thing.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1121 on: April 1, 2024, 08:32:56 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket from my account for the Sheffield United game and getting a message saying the other person has exceeded their allocation and their basket is full or something like that. Any clues?
JFT97

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #1122 on: April 1, 2024, 09:07:41 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket from my account for the Sheffield United game and getting a message saying the other person has exceeded their allocation and their basket is full or something like that. Any clues?

They've blocked forwarding to accounts who registered for sheffield sale.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1123 on: April 1, 2024, 09:08:20 pm »
did the person receiving register their interest in the additional members for sheff United?

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1124 on: April 2, 2024, 09:56:19 am »
did the person receiving register their interest in the additional members for sheff United?
Don’t think so as they only created a Fan ID yesterday.
JFT97

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #1125 on: April 2, 2024, 11:05:03 am »
Don’t think so as they only created a Fan ID yesterday.
They haven't download the GA pass yet I would say

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #1126 on: April 2, 2024, 11:51:50 am »
Mate had an issue getting in today he’s got an old iPhone, and normally it’s fine but wouldn’t scan today. They said something about the model not being supported anymore and let him in anyway. But just wondered if there has been a recent change and whether we need to ensure the credit it marked against him as the steward scanned him in.

Edit: just read back and seen some issues from Feb, but does he need to ensure he gets marked as attending?
I had to try my NFC a few times on turnstile M before it went green.. first time it's not done it instantly all season
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1127 on: April 2, 2024, 05:04:47 pm »
So I’ve got my apple wallet with my white memb  we s card in it saying next have Sheffield United.

Is that my ticket downloaded? I can’t download the ticket on the LFC website, only forward it.

Help, I’m a bit confused! I’ve never had a members card in my wallet before and non of the LFC  videos seem to mention it
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1128 on: April 2, 2024, 05:19:19 pm »
So I’ve got my apple wallet with my white memb  we s card in it saying next have Sheffield United.

Is that my ticket downloaded? I can’t download the ticket on the LFC website, only forward it.

Help, I’m a bit confused! I’ve never had a members card in my wallet before and non of the LFC  videos seem to mention it
I’m having the exact same issue mate. Went to Brighton and it came through fine. It’s definitely the ticket but I can’t get my two boys’ tickets in the wallet. Complete fiasco.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #1129 on: April 2, 2024, 05:20:34 pm »

Yes the members pass will operate the turnstile. There's no separate match ticket.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1130 on: April 2, 2024, 05:36:29 pm »
Yes the members pass will operate the turnstile. There's no separate match ticket.
It looks different to Brighton.

I have no idea why!  Oh well

Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 05:38:18 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Athleticobil

• Main Stander
« Reply #1131 on: April 12, 2024, 09:45:58 pm »
Hopefully someone can help.

Im trying to generate a link for a pass for sunday (via laptop) for someone on Andriod, never an issue with iPhone, but if I follow the same steps for andriod I get an error of pass can only be added to one google account.

I have only used iPhone traditionally so no idea what the barrier is.

Thanks in advance

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #1132 on: April 12, 2024, 10:33:08 pm »
Hopefully someone can help.

Im trying to generate a link for a pass for sunday (via laptop) for someone on Andriod, never an issue with iPhone, but if I follow the same steps for andriod I get an error of pass can only be added to one google account.

I have only used iPhone traditionally so no idea what the barrier is.

Thanks in advance

The issue is someone has your pass on their phone and if you don't know who your basically screwed.

Have to find who on android would have your pass and get them to remove it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 10:36:42 pm by walterwhite »

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #1133 on: April 29, 2024, 07:18:57 pm »
Just got a new iPhone. The NFC pass for the Spurs game was copied across during the setup process from my old iPhone. I now have the pass in my wallet on my old phone and my new one. I thought you could only have it on one phone at a time. Is it going to work on my new phone or do I need to do anything?
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #1134 on: April 29, 2024, 07:27:08 pm »
Just got a new iPhone. The NFC pass for the Spurs game was copied across during the setup process from my old iPhone. I now have the pass in my wallet on my old phone and my new one. I thought you could only have it on one phone at a time. Is it going to work on my new phone or do I need to do anything?

Its fine don't worry

its because its backed up to your Apple iCloud.
obviously only 1 pass will work.

Once you wipe the old iphone the new one will still work

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #1135 on: April 29, 2024, 07:36:00 pm »
Its fine don't worry

its because its backed up to your Apple iCloud.
obviously only 1 pass will work.

Once you wipe the old iphone the new one will still work

Thanks. I thought it was going to be a ball ache sorting it, so that’s good news.
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...