Author Topic: PL: West Ham 2 vs 2 Liverpool Bowen 43’Robbo 48’ og (tit) 65’ Antonio 77’  (Read 18306 times)

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair McCoist said in commentary ‘just put it in the net and debate it after’

110% Gakpo was too nice there. Should have banged it in the net. Taylor has a lot to answer for. As usual this season, fucked over by refs.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Gapko should’ve just put the ball in the net when their keeper rolled it out.  Taylor had not given a free there

Taylor blowing the whistle as Gakpo approaches the ball ends play and then nothing can be done. That is why Referees are told not to blow their whistle and leave it to VAR. He cheated the Manc c*nt.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Missed as well but Taylor giving a goal kick from Darwin’s chance that never made it to him for an open goal tap in is another fucking ridiculous decision from the baldy wanker.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Wythanshaw's finest.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
110% Gakpo was too nice there. Should have banged it in the net. Taylor has a lot to answer for. As usual this season, fucked over by refs.

Why play ends when the whistle is blown.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
We concede way too easily to miss the amount of chances that we do
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
To be fair McCoist said in commentary ‘just put it in the net and debate it after’
yes but it's now as if it never happened!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
it's not been mentioned

It won't be or there won't be any meaningful explanation given. Maybe a faux apology about Taylor thinking the keeper was injured even though he was about to kick the ball.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
TBF, Gakpo did but was in his own..should have taken a booking. Of course in fantasy, non professional works should have gotten himself sent off to make it an even bigger story. Hard to hide the story when you send the guy off to cover up your dropped bollock.
Yeah, that's what I meant, nobody else. Senior players should've been over there asking serious questions, we made it too easy for the ref to dig himself out of it.

He fucked up and he knew he fucked up, put enough pressure on and could he not have given a drop ball in our favour in the box? He could at least then argue he stopped play because he was concerned the keeper was injured, but that Gakpo would've been in possession of the ball.

I don't know. He should've been surrounded anyway, we made life too easy for him. They've all given up.

Offline kop306

• Kopite
todays game highlighted the need for another top class centre half to be bought in the summer

we cant keep conceding sloppy goals

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
They are people outside of the match you know?

So you are saying he is not smart when he goes on the pitch, split personality, don't get your point.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
it's not been mentioned

Not mentioned in The Guardian's post match report either. Nor Paqueta's tackle on Mac Allister. The Salah-Klopp spat is of course.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
That's poor.

I hate how easy it has become to be disrespectful to Klopp. We've had a bad month. Getting this group of players to third with so many long injuries to key players and a new midfield is bloody good going.

Probably the right time to go? Disagree strongly. Klopp would challenge for everything again next season.

Supporters are at risk of letting Klopp go with a whimper, not just the players.

Love the man and wish he was staying if he still had the appetite for it, but I don't think the bolded bit is true. I think Klopp looks absolutely fucked. There's no light in his eyes. He's not enjoying what he's doing right now.

Like I said, if we were going to have 100% Jurgen Klopp, then I wish he was continuing but I think we've passed that point. He's running on fumes and needs a break - not for our sake but for his own.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
The ref had blown and knowing Taylor, he'd have booked him for kicking the ball away.

You take the booking over the chance of a goal.

Besides the point a bit though anyway, VAR would have just backed their mate as they do everytime.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Very poor by Salah that....a pathetic little diva strop at someone who's done nothing but encourage, indulge and mollycoddle him - no matter how shite he's been on the pitch.....let himself down badly there....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
So you are saying he is not smart when he goes on the pitch, split personality, don't get your point.
I'm saying the fact he did something a bit silly on a football pitch doesn't make him an idiot. I think that should be fairly obvious.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Yeah, that's what I meant, nobody else. Senior players should've been over there asking serious questions, we made it too easy for the ref to dig himself out of it.

He fucked up and he knew he fucked up, put enough pressure on and could he not have given a drop ball in our favour in the box? He could at least then argue he stopped play because he was concerned the keeper was injured, but that Gakpo would've been in possession of the ball.

I don't know. He should've been surrounded anyway, we made life too easy for him. They've all given up.
what's the point, nothing would happen by doing that. It was yet another huge fuck up from PGMOL and it's cost us another 2 points

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
todays game highlighted the need for another top class centre half to be bought in the summer

we cant keep conceding sloppy goals

No intensity at all when defending their second. Robertson turns his back on the ball, Virgil and Endo both standing there watching from a three yards away and neither reacts when Bowen shapes to cross, and the whole time Diaz is jogging back not helping.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?

Besides the point a bit though anyway, VAR would have just backed their mate as they do everytime.

Yep.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
What happened with Areola and Gakpo?

It's impossible to explain, mate. There wasn't a shred of a foul from us in any aspect of the play. Areola collected the ball and went down - Taylor waved play on. Areola stood up and rolled the ball out quite far in front of him. Gakpo rushed the ball and Taylor blew the whistle before he could strike it. This all happened in open play. Taylor went to Areola and clearly told him to get down on the ground, then called for a trainer to come out. The trainer left, and Taylor signalled for a drop ball.

All of it totally incongruous and totally fucked. Essentially, Areola fucked up and Taylor spared him his blushes, whilst fucking us in the process. Shambolic in the extreme. As per.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
A proper No. 6 in the summer too please to compete with Endo. Good player and could be a great squad player.

That's causing issues with for the defence too.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
I'm saying the fact he did something a bit silly on a football pitch doesn't make him an idiot. I think that should be fairly obvious.

Maybe I'm only smart when I'm on the pitch, like an opposite thing.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account

nothing VAR could have done as the refs whistle stops the play and what happens after that doesn't matter

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Gakpo should have still stuck in the back of the net, this team is far far too nice.

The referee is a blatant cheat though, as bad as our form has been, this has been the season with probably the worst officiating I’ve seen, Refs have literally cost us games, and nothing is said.

Offline KirkVanHouten

• Legacy Fan
Let's be honest, the squad is not a title winning quality. That we were in the race was massive overachievement by Klopp. His fatigue is showing though, he doesn't seem to have the energy to arrest the decline. It's fine, it's meaningless anyway now. Just a tragic way for it to end for him.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
So now the PGMOL are saying that Taylor played an advantage because of a foul on Areola. WHERE? There was no fucking foul. C*nts.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
So now the PGMOL are saying that Taylor played an advantage because of a foul on Areola. WHERE? There was no fucking foul. C*nts.

Did one of our players turn invisible again to foul the keeper? There was no foul. Madness. They can't even claim a mistake as there was no incident. The keeper just rolled the ball too far and Gakpo pounced on it, which is perfectly legal.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
if he played advantage then it's still open play and it should just continue or the game restarts with a free kick as no advantage but it didn't happen so more lies to cover a fuck up by their butty.

Also as you say, there was no foul

Offline Irishred1

• Anny Roader
Positives - Gravenberch was much better. Diaz was great until he got near the goal but he at least tried to make things happen. Only 3 games left

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Since the UTD cup game we’ve amassed 11 points out of 21 and from the and including the UTD league game it’s 5 points out of 15.

Offline Markus_12

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
Calling advantage makes no difference anyway, the ball was live by then.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
if he played advantage then it's still open play and it should just continue or the game restarts with a free kick as no advantage but it didn't happen so more lies to cover a fuck up by their butty.

Also as you say, there was no foul

good points. and since when is advantage played from the 6 yard box anyway. The club should challenge this "explanation".

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
it's not been mentioned
So another two points gone courtesy of refs. The complicity from the media is as bad, if not worse. I’ve been going home and away for 60 years now, 18 months old my first game, watched football all over the world and I’ve never seen an incident like before. They’re killing the game.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Since the UTD cup game we’ve amassed 11 points out of 21 and from the and including the UTD league game it’s 5 points out of 15.
yep literally falling over the line, the team looks tired, Klopp looks tired and the season can't end soon enough. It had potential to be a great send off but the injuries all caught up with us in the end, no surprise there

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Karius would have loved him as ref.

Would have preferred Gakpo to smash it in and the whole team go into the crowd celebrating.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
good points. and since when is advantage played from the 6 yard box anyway. The club should challenge this "explanation".
yep, but the club know the best we'll get is another half arsed apology for a brain fart. This guy is supposed to be our best ref. If that's the case then it shows how poor refs are

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
West Ham basically did nothing all game yet scored two goals. We had all the game yet concede twice and fail to convert our chances. A lot of work needed.

It's been like that since the United QF pretty much. Teams seem to have to do very little to score against us and we do lots but don't score.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
On way home. Gravenberch was really good. Diaz was great. Really unlucky not to score when he hit the inside of the post. But defensively, oh my we are so, so soft. Their equaliser was preceded by a few minutes of absolutely no intensity from us, aimless passing which usually resulted in us giving up possession. And Endo is a long, long, long way from being good enough. He kept turning the ball over and he was running in treacle when they got the wrong side.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Grav was excellent today, better second half but not good enough against a pretty poor team.

Very sad end to Jurgens time.

Offline johnathank

• youverymuch
  • Main Stander
From The Guardian:

Cody Gakpo’s opportunism: It seems the reason Gakpo didn’t put the ball in the net when Alphonse Areola threw it in front of him ready to resume play that time is because Anthony Taylor blew his whistle, signalling him to stop.

Taylor had no reason to blow his whistle because the ball hadn’t gone out of play and no foul had been committed. If Gakpo had been allowed and able to take the ball around Areola and roll it into the empty net, the goal would have been completely legitimate.