Author Topic: Liverpool FC vs Everton. The Preview. Sun 5th May 1.30 pm (Home)  (Read 32375 times)

Offline Thog

• Seeking oral advice. Hibernates outside of the transfer windows.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool FC vs Everton. The Preview. Sun 5th May 1.30 pm (Home)
« Reply #80 on: May 4, 2013, 06:25:46 pm »
Plenty of our players coming out and being bullish about the game tomorrow..

As always that will bite us in the arse like many fucking times before and Everton to have their first win at anfield under moyes.

Players shouldn't be fucking allowed to talk before games and just focus on the game. Twats.

This will go to hell.

;D chill out bro

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #81 on: May 4, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »
;D chill out bro

Can't, too fucking stressed about this game, These fucking bitter blueshites make my blood boil and if we give them anything i will fucking lose it, I want to see a fucking demolition but will end up rubbing my face like Roy fucking Hodgson.
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #82 on: May 4, 2013, 08:01:08 pm »
Can't, too fucking stressed about this game, These fucking bitter blueshites make my blood boil and if we give them anything i will fucking lose it, I want to see a fucking demolition but will end up rubbing my face like Roy fucking Hodgson.

Agree. Saw on the back of the daily Gerrard saying 'Everton above us? They've won nothing!'. I highly doubt he said it as snide as that but christ stay away from the Media. We are in no place to be throwing stones.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: May 4, 2013, 08:01:39 pm »
I want to see Danny dancing right in front of them after scoring the winner
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Thog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: May 4, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »

;D you make me laugh

Just enjoy the game, we are the better side and hopefully it shows tomorrow.

Offline spinaltapped

• Flesh tuxedo?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Rico Suavez
« Reply #85 on: May 4, 2013, 08:13:54 pm »
I want can't wait to see Danny dancing right in front of them after scoring the winner

Offline Thog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: May 4, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »
It's written in the stars for Carra to score...

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 4, 2013, 10:03:32 pm »
It's written in the stars for Carra to score...

Be careful what u wish for..

it's carra you are talking about, an own goal is more of a possibility than scoring for his own team  8)

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #88 on: May 4, 2013, 10:04:05 pm »
Fucking hate this game unless it's 85mins and we are two goals clear. Lets maul these pricks.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #89 on: May 4, 2013, 10:16:21 pm »
Just a reminder, not that anyone needs it mind:
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Online tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #90 on: May 4, 2013, 10:19:09 pm »
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #91 on: May 4, 2013, 10:34:52 pm »
Fucking hate this game unless it's 85mins and we are two goals clear. Lets maul these pricks.
I hear you brother. Even worse when we do that and the ref fucks us up for a last minute winner. We owe them.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 4, 2013, 10:40:37 pm »
Despite the bellendry (something you take with a pinch of salt), they deserve a lot of credit for their support over Hillsborough. Fuck that fuck'em.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: May 5, 2013, 12:10:53 am »
Can't wait for the game tomorrow. ;D
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #94 on: May 5, 2013, 01:39:02 am »
Brendans first proper test, imo. Play our game, our system, winner takes all. Football v Cloggers.
Do these c*nts.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #95 on: May 5, 2013, 01:47:52 am »

Chill, it's not like it was last year's Wembley game or anything. If we'd lost that they'd still have bunting up and a special edition DVD four disc set.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #96 on: May 5, 2013, 02:15:46 am »
Gang of knob heads. 3-0. Daniel S- 2, Gerrard- pennog Felliani off, Carra, off. Moyes- off. Brendan - the group will be just fine. Yates'- shut
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #97 on: May 5, 2013, 02:58:21 am »
Fellaini bullied us for about 60 minutes at Goodison park until Allen figured out how to play him. Need to keep him wrapped up.

Would be nice to get an early goal which would force them out of their gameplan. Although, saying that we got an early goal at Goodison too, and their gameplan went in to overdrive.

The key player for us will be Coutinho. If he's on song, I think we'll win. But they will try and kick him off the park. I hope it isn't a rude awakening for him because if he comes out of this with flying colors I think we've got the real deal here.
YWNA

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #98 on: May 5, 2013, 03:33:35 am »
Fellaini bullied us for about 60 minutes at Goodison park until Allen figured out how to play him. Need to keep him wrapped up.

Would be nice to get an early goal which would force them out of their gameplan. Although, saying that we got an early goal at Goodison too, and their gameplan went in to overdrive.

The key player for us will be Coutinho. If he's on song, I think we'll win. But they will try and kick him off the park. I hope it isn't a rude awakening for him because if he comes out of this with flying colors I think we've got the real deal here.

This game's going to be totally different though. Back at Woodison even at 2-0 we were bricking it and you felt that if Everton got that first goal, they would eventually get back into it. Don't think they're going to show that intensity this time around. They're going to be very cautious and any early lead we get I think we can keep, if not build on. Bar Suarez, we're also going to have a much stronger squad out there today as well.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: May 5, 2013, 03:46:22 am »
WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING SMASH THEM.  :D
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #100 on: May 5, 2013, 03:54:16 am »

This game's going to be totally different though. Back at Woodison even at 2-0 we were bricking it and you felt that if Everton got that first goal, they would eventually get back into it. Don't think they're going to show that intensity this time around. They're going to be very cautious and any early lead we get I think we can keep, if not build on. Bar Suarez, we're also going to have a much stronger squad out there today as well.

Yeah, Anfield should be a different proposition but derbies are still intense affairs. We mustn't get coaxed in to doing anything stupid.

I saw some of their match against Sunderland the other week where they lost 1-0, and to be honest they didn't really come close to scoring after Sunderland took the lead.
YWNA

Offline KennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: May 5, 2013, 08:18:10 am »
I agree that would be my only worry as well, but with Henderson and Borini providing so much in the way of running to prevent the ball coming inside I think we will be ok. No doubt Henderson will be instructed to show Baines the outside and Borini the same on Hibbert, giving Gerrard and Lucas plenty of time to pick up Pienaar and Gibson. Not only do I think we can tactically ensure we aren't threatened to much through the middle, but IMO Lucas, Gerrard and Coutinho are better players who should all win their individual battles

Hibbert won't be playing Daws, he hasn't played for months. Coleman will be there right back and having seen a fair bit of them this years he's very good, very attacking and direct. He will be challenging Baines & Fellaini for there POTY.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2013, 08:19:56 am by KennyDaggers »

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 5, 2013, 08:30:34 am »
Chill, it's not like it was last year's Wembley game or anything. If we'd lost that they'd still have bunting up and a special edition DVD four disc set.

I don't fucking care if it would have been the last game of the season with nothing to play for or a season pre friendly. I just want to WIN!

But with Jose and Gerrard coming out and being cocky and bullish these fucking twats will get motivated and trash us, it always fucking happens when our players come out all confident and shite and it bites us in the ass like suarez.

This will be a fucking horrible experience, another west brom fucking game... fuck off with derbies fucking hate them.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #103 on: May 5, 2013, 08:34:04 am »
I don't fucking care if it would have been the last game of the season with nothing to play for or a season pre friendly. I just want to WIN!

But with Jose and Gerrard coming out and being cocky and bullish these fucking twats will get motivated and trash us, it always fucking happens when our players come out all confident and shite and it bites us in the ass like suarez.

This will be a fucking horrible experience, another west brom fucking game... fuck off with derbies fucking hate them.

You can't be serious, can you?

What about all the crap that Moyes spewed out earlier in the season about Suarez? Yes, some of our players may have talked to the media but that doesn't mean that their players/fans/manager don't share similar views about us. Ask anyone from Everton, they now fully believe that they're "top dogs." Only difference is that nobody cares about their opinion.

Offline Thog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 5, 2013, 08:35:51 am »
Be careful what u wish for..

it's carra you are talking about, an own goal is more of a possibility than scoring for his own team  8)

;D

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 5, 2013, 08:39:11 am »
You can't be serious, can you?

What about all the crap that Moyes spewed out earlier in the season about Suarez? Yes, some of our players may have talked to the media but that doesn't mean that their players/fans/manager don't share similar views about us. Ask anyone from Everton, they now fully believe that they're "top dogs." Only difference is that nobody cares about their opinion.

I just have bad experiences with our players coming out days before games and being bullish instead of keeping the mouth shut and proving it on the pitch and do the talking after game.

I'm very well aware how those fucking blueshites are thinking and to them finishing above us is a fucking trophy, that's why I fucking hate playing these. Espescially when this season we have been going on away games and trashing to opposite team to play the next game at home and lose to fucking aston villa or west brom. 

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 5, 2013, 08:42:55 am »
If you read the interviews, they weren't being 'cocky' - or at least the Gerrard interview did not read that way, nor the Lucas one. What both said is that while they want to win, finishing above Everton is no big deal and not an aim in itself for our club.

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 5, 2013, 08:46:11 am »
If you read the interviews, they weren't being 'cocky' - or at least the Gerrard interview did not read that way, nor the Lucas one. What both said is that while they want to win, finishing above Everton is no big deal and not an aim in itself for our club.

Maybe it's just me overreacting but I became allergic and paranoid to our players talking before games about winning streaks, top 4, and bragging rights and that they can do this and that, just to fuck it up and being left with the tail between their legs.

Offline MC14

• I apologise for my terrible hair, clothes and glasses
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #108 on: May 5, 2013, 09:02:44 am »
Carra with an overhead kick for the winner :P

Offline ganson

• Main Stander
  • Vetlanda Kopite
« Reply #109 on: May 5, 2013, 09:16:45 am »
Here is something to get your blood pumping. A modern classic when it comes to the derby. Sadly I can't embedd....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XjPy8FxCzE

Offline Next Year...

• Next decade trophy-less but still a winner
  • Main Stander
« Reply #110 on: May 5, 2013, 09:18:18 am »
;D you make me laugh

Just enjoy the game, we are the better side and hopefully it shows tomorrow.

OKAY MATE X

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: May 5, 2013, 09:20:21 am »
It's Derby DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 5, 2013, 09:25:24 am »
LET'S FECKIN HAV EM.

I WISH WE HAD MASCHERANO TO SNAP THAT BELGIAN SESAME STREET IMPOSTER AGAIN.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #113 on: May 5, 2013, 09:25:37 am »
4-0 to us Coutinho (2), Sturridge and Hendo, blueshite down to 10 men after 15 mins...............COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Next Year...

• Next decade trophy-less but still a winner
  • Main Stander
« Reply #114 on: May 5, 2013, 09:33:04 am »
4-0 to us Coutinho (2), Sturridge and Hendo, blueshite down to 10 men after 15 mins...............COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS
I could actually see that.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #115 on: May 5, 2013, 09:36:11 am »
We tend to struggle with teams that play in an 'agricultural' manner and this is exactly how Everton will approach this. Expect lots of niggly fouls and nasty challenges so it depends on whether Michael Oliver is going to do his job or be a twat in that regard. They'll obviously be a huge threat from set plays so don't expect this to be an easy ride despite our good record against this lot. Hopefully this will be incorrect and we'll cut them to ribbons on a glorious Anfield day :)

Offline SkinHimHesShite

• 80 kgs benchpressed, but are we impressed?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 5, 2013, 09:42:11 am »
Right, been hooked away to a shopping trip to Bicester village which has been sprung on me this morning. Me being so nimble minded, decided to change our destination to Cheshire oaks so I could watch the game at that boot room cafe there. However they have been fully booked for the game- does anyone know any good places in the area that will show the game?

Offline reds88

• Kopite
« Reply #117 on: May 5, 2013, 09:43:37 am »
It's important for the players to keep their heads stay on the field till the end of the match.  No red cards.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: May 5, 2013, 09:46:57 am »
Can't wait for 4 o'clock today. This mobs already got the boxes ready for the DVD's. Can't wait to give them a bit of jyp later. Austerity, bedroom tax, Banksters, NWO... bollocks to it. 3 points. Bitter Toffee. Happy Days.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: May 5, 2013, 09:51:56 am »
Baines is a threat but dont underestimate the right wing with Coleman and Mirallas down it. Coleman is currently in the form of his life and Mirallas tore us a new one before coming off at their place earlier on in the season. Saying that, they will probably just lump it to Fellaini and have Mirallas and Pienaar running off him.