Author Topic: Rafa Benitez - no longer at Celta Vigo  (Read 33573 times)

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
Re: Rafa Benitez - at Celta Vigo
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2023, 08:01:50 pm »
I see people have no problem with him who previously managed in China where human rights are even worse than in S.Arabia, or who was the manager of Chelsea under Abramovich, the guy who has opened the portal so everyone can enter and destroy football.

I think the difference is that neither China nor Russia owned a club like Saudi nor have they completely inflated the transfer market by signing nearly every half decent player over the ago of 30. I don't think there is same level of sportswashing as what is happening in the middle east currently. Rafa is also said to have rejected various lucrative opportunities to manage several middle east clubs.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 08:03:47 pm by benitezexpletives »

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2023, 08:28:36 pm »
Important to restore credibility after Everton (not for me)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2023, 08:49:31 pm »

1-0 to Celta; new signing Carles Perez with the goal on 73' - https://twitter.com/RCCelta/status/1685377219621789696 ;D

1-0; full-time. 4 minute highlights:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8b81SwTLnZs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8b81SwTLnZs</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b81SwTLnZs

Only a pity this beauty is currently out of stock...

^ https://shop.rccelta.es/en/sempre-celta-x-reizentolo.html (Celta's official club shop)

« Last Edit: August 5, 2023, 08:01:56 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2023, 08:55:40 pm »
I see people have no problem with him who previously managed in China where human rights are even worse than in S.Arabia, or who was the manager of Chelsea under Abramovich, the guy who has opened the portal so everyone can enter and destroy football.
If we did a poll on here on who was the most loathed poster.
You would come 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2023, 10:07:33 pm »
Is that really Pako? Wiki says he's with Emery at Villa.

Best wishes to Rafa, I'll be keeping an eye out for Celta's results. I've been astounded by Aspas' performance since going back there. Wish it worked out for him here - I know he was homesick with us, but maybe 14-15 could've been a bit different had he stayed.

It's Paco not Pako. ;)
Pako is Pako Ayestarán who indeed seems to still be at Villa. He's the guy who initially came to Liverpool with Rafa, but from what I remember from that time, they fell out at one point and Pako left (with people saying he was actually the main man whenever things weren't going well for us similar to when Klopp's number 2 left and whenever we lost everyone was saying he was the actual brains in the partnership and we're fucked now).

In the pic is Paco de Miguel who was also with us when Rafa was here and from what I can see he's basically gone wherever Rafa has gone, so he's probably one of the people Rafa was always talking about when asked about where he'll go next and his answer was "We're looking at some offers".

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2023, 12:36:47 am »
It's Paco not Pako. ;)
Pako is Pako Ayestarán who indeed seems to still be at Villa. He's the guy who initially came to Liverpool with Rafa, but from what I remember from that time, they fell out at one point and Pako left (with people saying he was actually the main man whenever things weren't going well for us similar to when Klopp's number 2 left and whenever we lost everyone was saying he was the actual brains in the partnership and we're fucked now).

In the pic is Paco de Miguel who was also with us when Rafa was here and from what I can see he's basically gone wherever Rafa has gone, so he's probably one of the people Rafa was always talking about when asked about where he'll go next and his answer was "We're looking at some offers".
Come on Paco your bags, we're moving again, Everton fans hate us
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2023, 10:13:06 am »
If we did a poll on here on who was the most loathed poster.
You would come 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

That sincerely saddens me because i have huge respect for the likes of you and rob.

I can't really remember having many debates and things that i disagree with you, so I'm a bit surprised to be fair.

Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2023, 10:50:14 am »

I honestly think some expect way too much from footballers and coaches, as for most the political situation in places China & Saudi just wont be a factor the said country just will just need to fairly stable safe for them and their families. I think this is a fairly rational position to take.

I just think the majority of players generally want to play regularly especially players of Henderson's ilk. As for coaches they generally advised to take the first good viable opportunity they are offered as it
can be detrimental staying out of the game for too long.     
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2023, 11:13:42 am »
Hope he does well there. What is success for Celta Vigo this season?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2023, 11:51:21 am »
'Celta Vigo, Iago Aspas & Football Heritage: A Living Legend at a Historic LaLiga Club' - a 15 minute video on the history of / a low down on Celta Vigo...
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qN9wOP9RmQ8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qN9wOP9RmQ8</a>

Obligatory info pages for the port City of Vigo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigo & www.turismodevigo.org/en & www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAauGNu5f-4 (1 minute video)

'Iago Aspas ● The 31 Best Goals of his Career' - 6 minute video; apparently takes a mean corner too...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAhjqufg9dM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YAhjqufg9dM</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/YAhjqufg9dM

'Debut de Iago Aspas: Celta 2-1 Alavés' - the '0.4% match'; 2008/09; with Celta needing a win + other results to go their way to survive; 3 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cPlWyv2zMB4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cPlWyv2zMB4</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/cPlWyv2zMB4

'Celta 3-1 Liverpool: UEFA Cup 98-99'; 1st leg - 6 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AZMgsgBq3Bo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AZMgsgBq3Bo</a>

^ LFCHistory.net Match Info page: www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/2189

'Liverpool 0-1 Celta: UEFA Cup 98-99'; 2nd leg - 1 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CwbDd3WS6H4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CwbDd3WS6H4</a>

^ LFCHistory.net Match Info page: www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/2192

Celta 4-0 Juventus: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB1p7_tU6h0 (2000 UEFA Cup): www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/match/60185--celta-vs-juventus

Celta 7-0 Benfica: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG08u0KAQk4 (2000 UEFA Cup): www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/match/57581--celta-vs-benfica

Celta 3-2 Barcelona: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNqTMnH0GZQ (2001 UEFA Cup): www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/match/67147--celta-vs-barcelona

Celta 2-1 Barcelona: www.youtube.com/watch?v=21yX3WV3ac0 (to stay in La Liga - on the last day of the 2022/23 season)

'ALL the goals of RC Celta in LaLiga Santander 2022/23': www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkOqVzQX8Q (9 minute video)

'INSIDE 23/24 #1 📺 The arrival of Rafa Benítez at RC Celta 👓💙': www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4yz6or9KHs (20 minute video; in Spanish)

I recall Celta Vigo tearing us a new on in the UEFA Cup in 98, the 2nd leg remembered for Gerrard getting a run out. I wish Rafa all the best there.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2023, 12:52:54 pm »
That sincerely saddens me because i have huge respect for the likes of you and rob.

I can't really remember having many debates and things that i disagree with you, so I'm a bit surprised to be fair.

What did you think you would achieve with your post? I'm all for pointing out hypocrisy, but when goal is hurting people you'll get exactly the responses you got from Terry. For a lot of us Rafa is something special.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2023, 12:58:57 pm »
What did you think you would achieve with your post? I'm all for pointing out hypocrisy, but when goal is hurting people you'll get exactly the responses you got from Terry. For a lot of us Rafa is something special.

He's not trying to achieve anything other than controversy and being a contrarian.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2023, 01:31:15 pm »
He's not trying to achieve anything other than controversy and being a contrarian.
Is that another word for c*nt?

Offline On Axis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2023, 01:35:00 pm »
It's Paco not Pako. ;)

Ah okay, I was getting my hopes up that they reconciled over whatever happened. Cheers

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2023, 01:40:27 pm »
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2023, 02:25:38 pm »
Ah okay, I was getting my hopes up that they reconciled over whatever happened. Cheers

They have according to the Echo who are quoting the Daily Mail. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-liverpool-steven-gerrard-19808407

And it was his home on the Wirral that finally allowed him to bury the hatchet with Benitez, with the families living within a quarter-of-an-hour walk from one another.

“We had some great moments together and went through a huge amount together,” he told the Daily Mail in 2016. “He lives around the corner and we are fine now.”

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2023, 02:36:33 pm »

If the truth hurts hypocrites like Terry, that is not my fault.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2023, 03:15:36 pm »
Hope he does well there. What is success for Celta Vigo this season?

I think survival, mate. They've had a few close shaves with relegation over the past few seasons - including a last day win to ensure it once again vs Barcelona last season.

Mid-table / away from danger of relegation? and perhaps a decent cup run? surfer knows fair bit more on expectations - worth checking out his previous posts in here.

I recall Celta Vigo tearing us a new on in the UEFA Cup in 98, the 2nd leg remembered for Gerrard getting a run out. I wish Rafa all the best there.

That was some team, lots of scalps around that era! Hopefully they can, in time, get back to something like again - and under Rafa too.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:17:57 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Beneath

• Anny Roader
  • Believe
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2023, 04:05:30 pm »
Good to see him back at a nice cloob.
I saw the devil in his eyes, and I shit me undercrackers

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2023, 04:59:20 pm »
I'm no an astronomer, but I'm pretty sure the Earth revolves around the sun… not Ravishing Rick Dude.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2023, 05:09:33 pm »
I think survival, mate. They've had a few close shaves with relegation over the past few seasons - including a last day win to ensure it once again vs Barcelona last season.

Mid-table / away from danger of relegation? and perhaps a decent cup run?
Cheers. Hopefully he does well there. His family still here?

I know ITV show the odd Spanish game on Sunday's. It still on that Premier TV channel or something?

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2023, 05:26:09 pm »
Cheers. Hopefully he does well there. His family still here?

I know ITV show the odd Spanish game on Sunday's. It still on that Premier TV channel or something?

I think so. mate. Last I heard was Montse made him build a TV room so he could focus on watching footy with his daughters in there! Probably newspaper rubbish, but also could be something to that ;D

Yeah, ITV showed a few matches - hope they do this season too. Most matches are on La Liga TV or ViaPlay Sports - but I'm sure there'll also be streams in here most weeks too!

www.live-footballontv.com/live-spanish-football-on-tv.html & www.laliga.com/en-GB/where-to-watch-laliga & www.livesoccertv.com/teams/spain/celta-de-vigo

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2023, 07:26:25 pm »
I'm no an astronomer, but I'm pretty sure the Earth revolves around the sun… not Ravishing Rick Dude.
He was an excellent wrestler to be fair.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2023, 09:03:19 pm »
He was an excellent wrestler to be fair.
Wrestling isn't my thing, I've only heard of Hulk Hogan, Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2023, 09:12:29 pm »
I think so. mate. Last I heard was Montse made him build a TV room so he could focus on watching footy with his daughters in there! Probably newspaper rubbish, but also could be something to that ;D

Yeah, ITV showed a few matches - hope they do this season too. Most matches are on La Liga TV or ViaPlay Sports - but I'm sure there'll also be streams in here most weeks too!

www.live-footballontv.com/live-spanish-football-on-tv.html & www.laliga.com/en-GB/where-to-watch-laliga & www.livesoccertv.com/teams/spain/celta-de-vigo
Ah fair play!

Yeah I'm sure there will be. Cheers!

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2023, 10:50:48 pm »
Wrestling isn't my thing, I've only heard of Hulk Hogan, Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks.

And kendo nagasaki of course  :P

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2023, 02:06:55 am »
Had an odd night’s sleep last night and dreamt that I met him in the hotel lobby.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2023, 02:44:08 am »
Had an odd night’s sleep last night and dreamt that I met him in the hotel lobby.

Did he sit down with you and several lager mugs to discuss attacking inverted defenders?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2023, 03:09:44 am »
Did he sit down with you and several lager mugs to discuss attacking inverted defenders?
We shook hands, then sat down and discussed football.  So, in a way, yes.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 03:13:58 am by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2023, 04:55:32 pm »

You lucky git - all I get in my dreams is cavorting with Jennifer Lawrence. And that okay... but there's no real deep and meaningful analysis of the 4-2-3-1 in and out of possession like there'd be with Rafa!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2023, 05:20:59 pm »
You lucky git - all I get in my dreams is cavorting with Jennifer Lawrence. And that okay... but there's no real deep and meaningful analysis of the 4-2-3-1 in and out of possession like there'd be with Rafa!

Not to be to simplistic - but that sounds like some meaningful 4-2-3-1 in an out possession....rythmic even.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #71 on: August 5, 2023, 03:20:42 pm »
Wolfsburg vs Celta Vigo - a 4.10pm kick off. Pre-season friendly

Wolfsburg XI: Casteels; Fischer, Lacroix, Franjic, Rogerio; Arnold; Vranckx, Svanberg; Cerny, Wimmer; Tomas.
Celta XI: Villar; Mingueza, Núñez, Audio, M Sánchez; Beltrán, Tapia; C Pérez, Bamba; Aspas, Larsen.   https://twitter.com/RCCelta/status/1687826978244542464

The match being shown live on TV around the world (+ great for IPTV etc): www.livesoccertv.com/match/4714038/wolfsburg-vs-celta-de-vigo

The match is also being shown live and free on the official Wolfsburg FC youtube channel...

'LIVE 🔴 Wolfsburg vs. Sassuolo (2pm) | Wolfsburg vs. Celta Vigo (4pm) | Testspiele':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/W0s4en3IyMo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/W0s4en3IyMo</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/W0s4en3IyMo

« Last Edit: August 5, 2023, 08:00:37 pm by oojason »

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #72 on: August 5, 2023, 04:09:56 pm »
Thanks for the link Jason. Appreciated. :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #73 on: August 5, 2023, 05:57:45 pm »

No worries mate - a bit of a slow-burner this match, so far ;D . Quite strange seeing a Rafa side play 4-4-2 as well.

Wolfsburg 0 - [1] Celta; Unai Nunez goal on 28 mins - www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0s4en3IyMo (full match replay - just scroll to 28 mins)

1-0; full-time.

Wolfsburg 0 - 1 Celta : 5 minute highlights:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/22lZY3rFHEs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/22lZY3rFHEs</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lZY3rFHEs

Next up is the final pre-season friendly match for Celta; away vs local side SD Compostela (fourth tier in Spain) on Tuesday 8th August - a 7pm kick off...

« Last Edit: August 5, 2023, 07:56:50 pm by oojason »

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: August 5, 2023, 06:01:31 pm »
Huh,preseason brainfart with the time zones from me,oh well.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 5, 2023, 06:46:06 pm »
Likely signing Ernest Muci (legia warsaw) - winger / second striker and Carl Starfelt (celtic) - centre back.

On video Muci has got a bit of everything - good touch, decent 1v1, quick, a bit of height and presence. Obviously the test is in showing that in a top league, making the step up.
Starfelt looks more straightforward.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #76 on: August 8, 2023, 06:38:37 pm »
SD Compostela vs Celta Vigo : pre-season friendly : tonight - a 7pm kick off...

Compostela XI: Guillén; Caballé, Casas (c), Kike, Martín; Antas, Xoel, Beltrán; Juampa, Matos, Barreiro.   https://twitter.com/SD_Compostela
Celta Vigo XI: Coke; Kevin, Aidoo, Fontán, Manu Sánchez; Carles Pérez, Tapia, Dotor, Bamba; Iago Aspas, Paciência.   https://twitter.com/RCCeltaEN

SD Compostela info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SD_Compostela : https://sdcompostela.com : https://twitter.com/SD_Compostela : www.facebook.com/SDCompostelaOficial

The match live on TV around the world (+ great for IPTV etc) : www.livesoccertv.com/match/4741867/compostela-vs-celta-de-vigo (only on 'tvG2' in Spain)

Streams: none I can find; it is a Spanish 4th tier side at home playing Celta - with full CL and League Cup programme occupying many streams sites tonight.

Though it is free and live on the official Celta Vigo youtube channel...

'SD Compostela vs RC Celta':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7y-1BDDMSlY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7y-1BDDMSlY</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/7y-1BDDMSlY

« Last Edit: August 8, 2023, 06:54:17 pm by oojason »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #77 on: August 8, 2023, 08:09:19 pm »
FC Compost are in the shit...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #78 on: August 8, 2023, 08:30:42 pm »
FC Compost are in the shit...

They wish, mate ;D

1-0; Aspas goal on 31'
2-0; Larsen goal on 49'
3-0; de la Torre goal on 57'

3-0; full-time.

SD Compostela vs RC Celta : 4 minute highlights:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AlQvyXeKnw8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AlQvyXeKnw8</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/AlQvyXeKnw8

Celta vs Osasuna : the 1st league match of the season is on Sunday 13th August - a 4pm kick off.

It is live in the UK on... Viaplay Sports 1 and LaLigaTV . I'll also put up some streams etc for it - though it is only 30 minutes before we play Chelsea...

« Last Edit: August 8, 2023, 09:53:35 pm by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2023, 02:04:19 pm »
Likely signing Ernest Muci (legia warsaw) - winger / second striker and Carl Starfelt (celtic) - centre back.

On video Muci has got a bit of everything - good touch, decent 1v1, quick, a bit of height and presence. Obviously the test is in showing that in a top league, making the step up.
Starfelt looks more straightforward.

Spot on as usual mate ;D

'Carl Starfelt seals Celtic transfer exit as Swede joins Celta Vigo on four-year deal':-

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/carl-starfelt-seals-celtic-transfer-30645179