Poll

So. Pretty much every day if you see a BMW, Merc, Audi, Chelsea Tractor or the like.. It's going to be a shitshow.. Why is it?

People buy cars that are too big/more powerful than they can handle, which is why they drive like shite
People buy cars that make them feel special and their arrogance overflows into their driving which is why they drive like shite
People buy cars that reflect their driving ability which is why they drive like shite
People just think - wow! If I buy that then I can drive shite and it's awesome which is why they drive like shite
I like Chee.... CRIPES!! A BWM attempting to Rever.... SMASH!! CRASH!! WALLLLLLOOPPPPP!!!! AARRRGHHH!

Author Topic: Why are some types of cars driven so shitely?  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Why are some types of cars driven so shitely?
« Reply #40 on: January 7, 2022, 05:44:48 pm »
Maybe it’s you 😉

Yeah us Astra drivers are a menace :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #41 on: January 7, 2022, 07:36:16 pm »
The Vauxhall Zafira has been named as the most accident-prone car in the country.
Yes, but they were all cut up by an Audi.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: January 7, 2022, 08:31:41 pm »
Loads of S3 and RS3 get nicked for just that reason, make a great get away car

Not for much longer if the Tesla Model 3 Performance in full police livery that I've seen is anything to go by.

Each force is starting with a couple/few of M3P's, but I can see that number shooting up as they look to retire the old petrol cars.

Good luck outrunning that at anything up to about 150mph (maybe more after the police make their usual "tweaks"
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 7, 2022, 08:46:00 pm »
Not for much longer if the Tesla Model 3 Performance in full police livery that I've seen is anything to go by.

Each force is starting with a couple/few of M3P's, but I can see that number shooting up as they look to retire the old petrol cars.

Good luck outrunning that at anything up to about 150mph (maybe more after the police make their usual "tweaks"

Middle of a chase - oops we need more electric :) Who forgot to charge the fucker

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #44 on: January 7, 2022, 09:03:55 pm »
Yes it's all your fault!  :D

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 8, 2022, 07:40:03 am »
It goes both ways - for every prick of an audi driver there is an arsehole of a 206 boy racer.

You get a tonne of people who think they are "really good drivers" and so think they can drive faster or nip in and out of spaces because they are just such. a. good. driver.

The other type of shit driver is because they have left themselves far too little time to get to their destination so they are stressed and that so drive erratically.

Rob makes a great point that the driving test doesn't exactly teach real driving and that.

I know it doesn't fit the stereotypes but the car you drive doesn't make you a prick - these jokes are as outdated as the comedians who started them back in the 70s.

That said, I've never seen a twat driving a Honda Civic and that part of the reason why it is why it is the best damn car in the world

There's a film about twats that drive civics
Nah.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 8, 2022, 09:29:07 am »

No point having massive acceleration if you can't get in front of the car being chased and a well driven RS3 will still give a Tesla a hard time.

How would the battery cope in a 40 minute chase where its being floored constantly, don't they start to overheat?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 8, 2022, 09:35:19 am »
No point having massive acceleration if you can't get in front of the car being chased and a well driven RS3 will still give a Tesla a hard time.

How would the battery cope in a 40 minute chase where its being floored constantly, don't they start to overheat?

40 minutes would absolutely NOT be a problem.
As for overheating - I've never known that to happen and you actually have to warm the batteries to get the fastest charge, so they tend to stay cool just from the airflow.

And whilst the RS3 might give a hard time, it is very rarely going to have a straight run - The slower/smaller/older police cars are always going to be up ahead to do something to slow it down (blocks, spikes, just sitting in front of it), police don't tend to do fast chases solo unless they really have to.

The point is that there is no longer the option to just blast past too quickly for them to catch the plates - The new electrics will be on your arse in seconds.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 8, 2022, 10:47:45 am »

I get my kicks on bikes. The top speed of my last 5 bikes were 154mph, 186mph, 165mph, 165 mph and 178mph. Most I have seen on a speedo was just touching 170mph.

With having an HGV licence now, I behave when out on the bike now. i have got a driving day in June though at Elvington, Ferrari 430 and a Lamborghini LP560 Gallardo, they will be getting caned ;D

I take it you're reaching those speeds on a track yes? I can't find motorways long enough to reach more than 112mph. Although I did ease off for fear of the 5-O being up ahead! There's plenty more in the bike. If you ride on the track I wouldn't say you're a shite driver though.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #49 on: January 8, 2022, 12:05:48 pm »
I take it you're reaching those speeds on a track yes? I can't find motorways long enough to reach more than 112mph. Although I did ease off for fear of the 5-O being up ahead! There's plenty more in the bike. If you ride on the track I wouldn't say you're a shite driver though.

Lol. I’m sorry to say you don’t even need a motorway to hit those speeds. I’ve chatted to Rob before about motor bikes, like him, I have 2, one forthe road and one for  the track.

I still Ride mine.

Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not getting into a debate or conversation the rights or wrongs because yes it’s wrong but merely pointing out these bikes (and) cars do not need much in the way of distance to.  Be able to hit these speeds (with ease).

Did you not see the bit where he said he rode them like he stole them 🙈😂
« Last Edit: January 8, 2022, 12:09:23 pm by gravy red »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 8, 2022, 01:03:40 pm »

Of course. It certainly was not on a dead straight, less than 1 mile long, piece of deserted country road with no cars, pedestrians or junctions.

My R1 will do 112mph in 2nd gear, in under 6 seconds.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 8, 2022, 01:16:30 pm »
Of course. It certainly was not on a dead straight, less than 1 mile long, piece of deserted country road with no cars, pedestrians or junctions.

My R1 will do 112mph in 2nd gear, in under 6 seconds.

Nice, my GSF650 is quick enough for me. I think bikers are better drivers than car drivers anyway  ;)
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #52 on: January 8, 2022, 01:31:08 pm »
Nice, my GSF650 is quick enough for me. I think bikers are better drivers than car drivers anyway  ;)

Not sure they are 'better' but I'd say they are far more aware and far less likely to 'feel safe in a box' than people that have just driven cars.

I rode bikes - not real ones like Rob's but 50cc and 125cc for about 4 or 5 years and they give you road awareness that's totally different from car drivers. You are totally aware that one mistake from yourself or another road user and you're likely to be seriously injured. I came off it a few times - once on mud and twice on black ice and was lucky on those occasions - no car up my arse to run me over as I hit the deck.

Now that I just drive a car, I'm always pausing that extra second and being extra careful on speed limited roads with cars as I'm very aware that a mistake on my part could crush a child or end someones life. I always give it a second look and on occasion it's helped me avoid disaster - the most recent was a not very well lit piece of road - me and the missus in the car and I saw 'something' and hesitated, causing me to slam on and the car behind to start smashing his horn wildly in anger. Sure enough a millisecond later a lad on a black bike with no lights and a black hoody ghosted past where I'd have flattened him seconds ago.

For these people driving like arseholes I'd like to see how they genuinely felt 'being dead hard' driving a car at 50 down a 20 limit if they did wipe out a kid? Hardly something to be proud of is it. I'd say that it's probably a life changing event as much as to the poor person they wiped out.

But they probably only consider that after the event.
« Last Edit: January 8, 2022, 01:35:07 pm by Andy @ Allerton! »

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2022, 10:56:00 am »
I find the majority of motorcycle riders to be utter knobheads on the road. Speed far more than car drivers, overtake (over the speed limit) far more than car drivers. Undertake on motorways.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2022, 11:30:18 am »
I find the majority of motorcycle riders to be utter knobheads on the road. Speed far more than car drivers, overtake (over the speed limit) far more than car drivers. Undertake on motorways.

Where do you live?

Not particularly noticed that behaviour around Liverpool or the North West.

I don't drive as much as I did, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've been undertaken in my car by bikers in nearly 40 years.

I've seen the odd speeder on a bike, but absolutely dwarfed by the number of dickheads in Audi's, BMW, Mercs and the like doing 140+ down the M56.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2022, 12:09:52 pm »
Where do you live?

Not particularly noticed that behaviour around Liverpool or the North West.

I don't drive as much as I did, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've been undertaken in my car by bikers in nearly 40 years.

I've seen the odd speeder on a bike, but absolutely dwarfed by the number of dickheads in Audi's, BMW, Mercs and the like doing 140+ down the M56.

I do a fair bit of driving, especially on motorways (or did until Covid)

The thread is all subjective.

My experience is of bikers frequently riding like knobheads. Most recent example - walking down Southport pier last weekend, a huge roar came from the road that runs from the Promenade to the beach road over that bridge. Some tit on a bike (with a passenger) is accelerating hard treating the road like a drag strip. There were loads of pedestrians around, and the muppet got to at least 70 before the end of the road, very loudly.

It might just be that I only notice the cretins acting like twats, but that sort of fuckwittery seems to happen a lot.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2022, 12:46:16 pm »
As someone who's finally got round to learning to drive, and has the test tomorrow, I've got to see you're all shite  ;D

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2022, 01:32:27 pm »
As someone who's finally got round to learning to drive, and has the test tomorrow, I've got to see you're all shite  ;D

You're right, and it's no type of car that is worse than any others type for bad drivers.

I'd say the older people get though...
Nah.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2022, 01:34:22 pm »

All the best mate. Remember the ABCs of driving.

Always Undertake.
Be a Massive Wum or BMW for short.
Cyclists are the worst.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2022, 02:40:03 pm »
Problem is we all have unconscious bias to what we see in everyday lives

I think people in general are less tolerant of others these days. Is it due to covid lockdowns or just the general state of politics

I feel we are becoming more entrenched in our own views of the world and have little understanding of others

This goes to driving
Plus, ask any woman if they believe that men think they are the best at everything we do. Whereas in reality not so much.
All men think they are great drivers. Erm no, invariably we are shit and just think we are good.
More tolerance is needed from all side tbf

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2022, 03:24:23 pm »

Depends on the roads.  Throw in some twisty b-roads, and there's plenty that'll outrun a Tesla.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2022, 05:02:20 pm »

I do a fair bit of driving, especially on motorways (or did until Covid)

The thread is all subjective.

My experience is of bikers frequently riding like knobheads. Most recent example - walking down Southport pier last weekend, a huge roar came from the road that runs from the Promenade to the beach road over that bridge. Some tit on a bike (with a passenger) is accelerating hard treating the road like a drag strip. There were loads of pedestrians around, and the muppet got to at least 70 before the end of the road, very loudly.

It might just be that I only notice the cretins acting like twats, but that sort of fuckwittery seems to happen a lot.

Well you have a point, but it's Southport.

Not more than 5 people in the whole town that can drive for toffee

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2022, 05:03:04 pm »

Always Undertake.
Cyclists are the worst.

Try and get them with a door for bonus points off the instructor

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2022, 06:50:47 pm »

Good luck on your test :wave
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2022, 07:22:22 pm »
Well you have a point, but it's Southport.

Not more than 5 people in the whole town that can drive for toffee

Having lived there for 18 years I can fully agree. Although once I moved to Manc, I found out what really bad driving was all about.

You get shit drivers on all licences, I've seen plenty of horrendous HGV driving, but one thing about bikers is, we are waaaaayyyyyy more switched on than car drivers, we have to be if we don't want to die. We will pull moves that we know is 100% safe that absolutely scare the shit out of tin box pilots, because their driving ability is so far below our riding ability.

Anyway, just been the local shopping centre, almost got ran over 3 times on pedestrian crossing, all 3 were women, 2 in Audis :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2022, 09:21:01 pm »
My older brother always has BMW's & a while back i said 'You know BMW are mainly for drug dealers' ....  ;D
'Look at the badge ... BMW-Bob Marley & Wailers'... I know it burnt his head out a bit..  ;D
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2022, 03:07:36 pm »

Always Undertake.
Cyclists are the worst.
Cheers!

Passed with 3 minors (hit 3 small children).

Should be getting my company car in a few weeks which'll be bliss. VW Golf I think.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2022, 03:58:12 pm »
Cheers!

Should be getting my company car in a few weeks which'll be bliss. VW Golf I think.

Instant Twat  ;D ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2022, 05:36:36 pm »
Instant Twat  ;D ;)
Marginally better that getting an Audi. He'd have gone straight in at No1 of the Ultra Twat chart if he got one of those.  ;D

Well done, Keita Success.  :thumbup  Great stuff.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2022, 05:49:44 pm »
Cheers!

Well done. You can start learning to drive now  :wave
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2022, 09:12:46 am »
Instant Twat  ;D ;)
I didn't need a car for that to be true.

Had a look at what my insurance would be on it if the company wasn't paying for it... 25, first time driver. £3K.  :o

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2022, 10:07:29 am »
I didn't need a car for that to be true.

Had a look at what my insurance would be on it if the company wasn't paying for it... 25, first time driver. £3K.  :o

Really feel sorry for new drivers, when I was 21 I was running about in a 2ltr Capri, paying £199 insurance, I think it cost my Stepdad about £60 to put me on his insurance when I was 18
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2022, 12:04:24 pm »
Never understood the hype the VW Golf gets, its hilarious! Growing up in Germany, 50% of cars were Golfs. My grandparents had one. Its about as exiting as a Ford focus. Yet now all the little drug dealers think it's cool to drive one :lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2022, 12:39:14 pm »
As an automotive engineer, I think I can give you an answer.

For starters, its been around since 1973/74. With the latest iteration, it has survived 7 previous evolutions and is in its 8th life now. And with every iteration, as with every other company out there, they make things better and iron out the bugs. With the advent of electronics, it has only become more advanced, more reliable and more robust. Sure some niggles might exist here and there. But none major.

Germany and Germans, who are conservative in nature, prefer stability. For a car thats sold in the millions, standard design and been around 50 years, it doesnt get any better. Well maybe the Beetle but its weird looking and does not appeal to the family minded.

Every other OEM from the VW stable.. Mainly Audi, Skoda and Seat.. Have had their models developed having a platform in mind. Which means they share parts and design at some level. So for a car to have formed the blueprint for all of them, is an engineering marvel.

Between 2013 and 2019...
Audi A3
Audi Q2
Audi TT
SEAT León
Škoda Octavia
Škoda Superb
Volkswagen Arteon/CC
Volkswagen Atlas/Teramont
Atlas Cross Sport/Teramont X
Volkswagen Golf
Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan
Volkswagen Lamando
Volkswagen Passat/Magotan
Volkswagen Touran

From 2019 onwards...
Audi A3 Mk4
SEAT León Mk4
Škoda Octavia Mk4
Volkswagen Caddy
Volkswagen Talagon
Cupra Formentor
Ford Tourneo/Transit Connect

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2022, 01:27:08 pm »
I once had a VW Jetta

It was absolute shite. Was in the garage longer than it was out.

Managed to auction the bloody thing off in the end as I couldn't stand even looking at it in the end.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2022, 04:42:40 pm »
My Uncle is in the North Wales Police and Qualified on the highest levels of his high speed- pursuit course.

He says Bikers are generally far better than Car drivers, but a lot of them, particularly in that part of the country, have a tendency to treat the roads as if they're a track and take risks that don't account for the fact a car might be coming round the next corner.

Part of the problem I've noticed a lot with bikes, more when visiting my Grandparents in Wales than at home, is that where people are riding in duos or more, the lead rider will do an overtake where there's minimal risk, but those behind will blindly follow and do the same, even though seconds have passed and the situation has totally changed, be it oncoming vehicles, road layout etc. I've seen it a scary amount and seen a minor accident occur and some horrible close misses.

Car drivers are probably worse though, and I say that having never had a bike and exclusively driven cars. You will, on a typical commute to work, see someone do something reckless or stupid every day without fail. The margins for error are just wider. Literally this morning someone almost twatted into the side of me in a mad dash across three lanes to get into the Q park entrance on The Strand. They literally risked an accident and other people's safety so that they weren't delayed on getting to their car park.

I personally feel the standards of driving have gone down and you get people now who have licences but refuse to drive on certain types of road or do certain manoeuvres through fear. I know someone who takes a ridiculous circuitous route to work because they don't like turning right across four way junctions.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2022, 05:32:24 pm »
Never understood the hype the VW Golf gets, its hilarious! Growing up in Germany, 50% of cars were Golfs. My grandparents had one. Its about as exiting as a Ford focus. Yet now all the little drug dealers think it's cool to drive one :lmao
Mine's a company car. Don't give a shit what I drive as long as I'm not paying for the car, tyres, MOTs, or insurance.  ;D