Author Topic: Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)  (Read 549649 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Welcome Diogo Jota
« Reply #2360 on: September 28, 2021, 10:34:00 pm »
He gets into dangerous positions a lot, will never disagree with that but he's the only player we see get zero criticism for the rest of his game and being positioned for chances be enough.

Bobby, Mane and even sometimes Salah get stick if they aren't on it regardless of if they get into good positions. Jota gets at least one great chance per game and a lot of that is down to his movement but I do feel there's big room for improvement in his build up play and his overall play in other areas of the field, especially in deeper positions. It's not close to being a big concern but he does get away with it a lot more than our other attacking options

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2361 on: September 28, 2021, 10:34:48 pm »
 :o

He was good, just didn't take his 2 chances tonight.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2362 on: September 28, 2021, 10:37:21 pm »
He gets into dangerous positions a lot, will never disagree with that but he's the only player we see get zero criticism for the rest of his game and being positioned for chances be enough.

Bobby, Mane and even sometimes Salah get stick if they aren't on it regardless of if they get into good positions. Jota gets at least one great chance per game and a lot of that is down to his movement but I do feel there's big room for improvement in his build up play and his overall play in other areas of the field, especially in deeper positions. It's not close to being a big concern but he does get away with it a lot more than our other attacking options

Weird how often you basically beg for people to criticise him.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2363 on: September 28, 2021, 10:37:51 pm »

The issue isn't that he doesn't get his fair share of stick, it's that the other three get far too much.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2364 on: September 28, 2021, 10:37:53 pm »

He's 24 he has plenty of time to get better, also just because other people have a go at Salah and Mane it doesn't mean you have to have a go at Jota, to even it up.  :D  At the beginning of the season it was Jota getting most of the goals, he just needs to start firing again hopefully starting on Sunday.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2365 on: September 28, 2021, 10:41:18 pm »
His run to open it up for Mo's 2nd was excellent. Thought he was quietly very good. Will be a bit disappointed with the 2nd chance. First was tough.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2366 on: September 28, 2021, 10:43:56 pm »
Weird how often you basically beg for people to criticise him.

I know, I never shut up about Jota being terrible. A whole 2 times i've mentioned his all round game could be a lot better. Almost as mad as if I had predicted him to be our top scorer ahead of the goal machine that is Salah.... oh wait... I did

He's 24 he has plenty of time to get better, also just because other people have a go at Salah and Mane it doesn't mean you have to have a go at Jota, to even it up.  :D  At the beginning of the season it was Jota getting most of the goals, he just needs to start firing again hopefully starting on Sunday.

I'm not saying he has to get stick, I just personally think he doesn't impact games enough if he's not scoring. He is very young and he will improve a huge amount IMO he's already a wonderful player, would just like to see him involved in the build up a little more, gives us an extra threat.

It's simply an opinion, if i'm wrong i'm wrong but I don't feel he impacts games a great deal without scoring. Maybe i'm just used to our other forwards style of play and them all being involved in games heavily

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2367 on: September 28, 2021, 10:51:19 pm »
He impacts the game by making runs, drawing attention from others and for his excellent pressing which is crucial for us.

Just needs to stop lathering the ball when he shoots every time :D, better shot selection but he''ll get there, he's already doing really well

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2368 on: September 28, 2021, 10:52:58 pm »
He impacts the game by making runs, drawing attention from others and for his excellent pressing which is crucial for us.

Just needs to stop lathering the ball when he shoots every time :D, better shot selection but he''ll get there, he's already doing really well

ha ha yep, he should use his head more, literally, unlike his shooting, his heading is always on point
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2369 on: September 28, 2021, 10:56:57 pm »
Yeah fair enough, maybe i'm wrong, i'd like to see him add assists to his game for us, I cant remember him setting many up for us yet but again I may well be completely wrong.

For the record before everyone loses their minds... again I predicted him to be top scorer for us which says a lot when I said at the start of the season Salah would have a ridiculous goalscoring season. Jota is class and I love the lad, just PERSONALLY think he doesn't have as much impact as he probably should but perhaps i'm wrong.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2370 on: September 28, 2021, 11:12:25 pm »
Yeah fair enough, maybe i'm wrong, i'd like to see him add assists to his game for us, I cant remember him setting many up for us yet but again I may well be completely wrong.

For the record before everyone loses their minds... again I predicted him to be top scorer for us which says a lot when I said at the start of the season Salah would have a ridiculous goalscoring season. Jota is class and I love the lad, just PERSONALLY think he doesn't have as much impact as he probably should but perhaps i'm wrong.
To be honest, I agree that he should contribute in his build-up a little bit more.

But there was a great point on BT about his runs in behind which opens up space - he is a very unselfish runner. And the criticism of Bobby is he doesn't score enough, whereas with Jota it's he doesn't contribute enough in our system, but does score enough. Tough one, really. Can you have someone who does both in our system?

Well... yes. Bobby scored 27 (I think) a few seasons back. But that seems an outlier. Hard to contribute to build up and be on the end of chances IMO. It's just about picking the right moments, which I'm sure Jota will learn.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2371 on: September 28, 2021, 11:13:59 pm »
He's just going through a bit of a lull and reverting to a more normal output after running very hot to begin with; entirely normal.

As I mentioned at the time, some people got too carried away when he first arrived and scored a hatful, running extra hot, which can never be sustained for long.

And while I entirely approve of overrating and bigging up our players, there's always a risk that when a less productive period comes along, or when the player reverts to the mean after running hot (JackWard made this point at the time as well) some might start questioning the player, or getting 'worried' or 'concerned', even though the player has merely reverted to normality.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2372 on: September 28, 2021, 11:15:47 pm »
He just scored a a few days ago lads.  :D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2373 on: September 28, 2021, 11:18:16 pm »
He just scored a a few days ago lads.  :D
Yeah but as he's not scoring every game (there was someone on here who actually seemed to be saying that his 'normal' rate will be a goal per game) some will start getting 'concerned'. And we know what that leads to.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2374 on: September 28, 2021, 11:31:27 pm »
To be honest, I agree that he should contribute in his build-up a little bit more.

But there was a great point on BT about his runs in behind which opens up space - he is a very unselfish runner. And the criticism of Bobby is he doesn't score enough, whereas with Jota it's he doesn't contribute enough in our system, but does score enough. Tough one, really. Can you have someone who does both in our system?

Well... yes. Bobby scored 27 (I think) a few seasons back. But that seems an outlier. Hard to contribute to build up and be on the end of chances IMO. It's just about picking the right moments, which I'm sure Jota will learn.

Thanks, at least I know i'm not going mad by not exclusively having praise.

He is a VERY unselfish runner, it's one of the qualities that earned Bobby such great adoration amongst our fans. Jota is quick as well which only adds emphasis to this quality as players have little time to make a decision as to whether to go with him or cover the space vacated, again like the tactics with Bobby (or any other great false 9) the clever movement in droping deep leaves markers with a dilemma and by the time they make a decision BOOM we've scored.

100% doing both with regularity isn't easy.

Also i'm not in any way referring to him not keeping up a ridiculous goalscoring output or running hot continually, a handful of players do that. I'm ONLY talking about the build up play and impact on our attacks WITH the ball, One aspect of the game!! i'm not saying sell, drop, replace etc him in any way shape or form.

Whole narratives are being created off of something that wasn't even said :lmao

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #2375 on: September 29, 2021, 12:05:32 am »
Yeah but as he's not scoring every game (there was someone on here who actually seemed to be saying that his 'normal' rate will be a goal per game) some will start getting 'concerned'. And we know what that leads to.
…The dark side?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #2376 on: September 29, 2021, 08:21:09 am »
Thanks, at least I know i'm not going mad by not exclusively having praise.

He is a VERY unselfish runner, it's one of the qualities that earned Bobby such great adoration amongst our fans. Jota is quick as well which only adds emphasis to this quality as players have little time to make a decision as to whether to go with him or cover the space vacated, again like the tactics with Bobby (or any other great false 9) the clever movement in droping deep leaves markers with a dilemma and by the time they make a decision BOOM we've scored.

100% doing both with regularity isn't easy.

Also i'm not in any way referring to him not keeping up a ridiculous goalscoring output or running hot continually, a handful of players do that. I'm ONLY talking about the build up play and impact on our attacks WITH the ball, One aspect of the game!! i'm not saying sell, drop, replace etc him in any way shape or form.

Whole narratives are being created off of something that wasn't even said :lmao

He needs to improve his decision making and his passing.
Regularly gives the ball away with a poor pass from promising positions.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2377 on: September 29, 2021, 09:10:25 am »

Fucking hell :duh

After the embarrassment in the Robbo thread the last couple of days you'd genuinely think people would learn that others getting criticised unfairly isn't a reason to then jump onto another player and criticising him unfairly, and yet here we are a day later seeing Jota getting stick. One of the top players in the league so far for expected goals and assists, joint 7th top scorer so far, going at better than a goal every other game for us, practically made it a 'fab four' rather than a 'fab three'.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2378 on: September 29, 2021, 09:20:29 am »
He needs to improve his decision making and his passing.

Does he NEED to improve or do you WANT him to improve?  Need to improve would suggest that if he doesn’t then he has no place in our team and would need to be replaced, but so far this season he seems to be first choice as the ‘number 9’ in a team that has scored the most goals in the league and created by far the most chances in the league (whilst personally scoring at a rate of a goal every two games).  Maybe he’s actually a big part in that and Klopp is very happy with what he is doing for the team?

If he does improve his passing and decision making then he’d have the potential to be the best striker in the world, so obviously that would be nice, but if you guaranteed that he’d continue at his current rate of scoring and the team would continue to create this number of chances with him as the number 9 then I’m fairly confident that everyone at the club would be delighted with him.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #2379 on: September 29, 2021, 09:26:11 am »
ha ha yep, he should use his head more, literally, unlike his shooting, his heading is always on point

Was his scouting analysis saying the opposite, that he's actually elite level in his shooting but his heading is his weakness?
Might be one of those opportunity cost scenarios, fix one skill at the expense of another. ;D

Love his movement, he'll be banging them in soon enough. I'd argue that his goal threat, and his movement off the ball (into the danger zone) creates more space for Mane and Salah than when Firmino plays (who tends to move deeper and vacates the forward space).
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #2380 on: September 29, 2021, 09:45:45 am »
Think he's a great player for us - but I wish he'd give Werner his boots back
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2381 on: September 29, 2021, 09:47:29 am »
Fucking hell :duh

After the embarrassment in the Robbo thread the last couple of days you'd genuinely think people would learn that others getting criticised unfairly isn't a reason to then jump onto another player and criticising him unfairly, and yet here we are a day later seeing Jota getting stick. One of the top players in the league so far for expected goals and assists, joint 7th top scorer so far, going at better than a goal every other game for us, practically made it a 'fab four' rather than a 'fab three'.

He’s not getting criticised unfairly at all to be honest, no ones saying he isn’t a fantastic player just that one aspect of his game could do with improving and it stands out more in some games. It’s the same as any manager or player, Klopps th best manager in football for me but it doesn’t mean he has zero flaws or things that could be improved upon.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2382 on: September 29, 2021, 09:53:52 am »

Agree completely, he's terrific in getting into the right positions and that's a skill not everyone has. With that said he needs to improve his overall play in many areas. Not saying there's concerns or anything like that, but he's a great talent and with the extra 5-10% improvements in passing, shooting and linking up with others then he'll be a top top player. So I'm just excited for what is yet to come.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2383 on: September 29, 2021, 09:56:00 am »
Think he's a great player for us - but I wish he'd give Werner his boots back

I thought his shooting was pretty good yesterday. His first shots anyway, which got saved. He snatched at the rebounds.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: September 29, 2021, 10:09:32 am »
Jota is basically just over a goal every 2 games. He had a fractured season last year due to injury and is only just settling. He is 24 and is getting better game on game. His movement for Salahs first has already been mentioned. His awareness, checking several times to see where Salah was but importantly the timing of his run, was excellent. He runs too early and then someone clicks that Salah is free and the space can be closed down, he runs too late and the space isn’t there to make that pass. He ran at exactly the right time and brought defenders with him and this opened the door for the pass. If between him, Mane and Bobby they hit 50 goals this season across all competitions and Mo is likely to hit in excess of 30 then we will be on the way to winning some cups.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #2385 on: September 29, 2021, 10:11:14 am »
A real handful for any defence, quick thinking, great movement...but seems to be trying a bit too hard at the moment with his finishing....leathering it instead of picking his spot as was his preferred (deadly) method last season....still having a tenner on him scoring the first goal on Sunday though (15/2).....just hope Jürgen puts the 'No Blammers' poster up in the changies...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2386 on: September 29, 2021, 10:16:40 am »
Agree completely, he's terrific in getting into the right positions and that's a skill not everyone has. With that said he needs to improve his overall play in many areas. Not saying there's concerns or anything like that, but he's a great talent and with the extra 5-10% improvements in passing, shooting and linking up with others then he'll be a top top player. So I'm just excited for what is yet to come.

1000% and that’s exactly what I meant. He’s going to continue to improve, especially with the players he has around him.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2387 on: September 29, 2021, 10:20:33 am »
He's missed a couple of absolute sitters recently although one of those was a brilliant save from the keeper. Important thing is he's getting chances, still scoring goals and also, I reckon anyway, tidying up his all round play.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #2388 on: September 29, 2021, 10:38:13 am »
Hell never be as good as Bobby in the general play outside of the box, the buildup etc, because Bobby is bloody brilliant there. But hes gotten much better at it. He moves like a seasoned striker in the box, and he finishes very quickly and mostly on target.

Online PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2389 on: September 29, 2021, 10:45:25 am »
He has a lot of potential, that's for sure. He ran hot last season, got injured, again ran hot for a while before settling down in terms of scoring. His overall game is okay for a player who gets on the end of so many chances and I don't think we can expect anybody to play that false 9 role as well as Bobby. It would be unfair on Jota to do that. However, Jota has given his own spin on the position, and as the season goes, he will start scoring those that he missed so far this season. A bit more decisiveness and a lot more goals are going to come.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2390 on: September 29, 2021, 11:01:27 am »
We're scoring goals at a phenomenal rate at the moment. I don’t think there’s any reason to be criticising anyone in the front three or making unnecessary changes at the moment.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #2391 on: September 29, 2021, 11:17:41 am »
Does he NEED to improve or do you WANT him to improve?  Need to improve would suggest that if he doesn’t then he has no place in our team and would need to be replaced, but so far this season he seems to be first choice as the ‘number 9’ in a team that has scored the most goals in the league and created by far the most chances in the league (whilst personally scoring at a rate of a goal every two games). 

Bizarre reply. It is irrelevant what I want.

Of course he needs to improve. We are coached by the best.
He is competing with Mane, Salah and Firmino - no easy feat - and earning a starting spot.

He is a good player, but a player with plenty of room for improvement. His final pass can be very frustrating. It is quite obvious that this is currently something of a weakness for Jota.

There were at least four times last night alone when promising attacking moves broke down due to a poor pass from Jota.

He is a good player with the time to become a really good player.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2392 on: September 29, 2021, 11:23:23 am »
We're scoring goals at a phenomenal rate at the moment. I don’t think there’s any reason to be criticising anyone in the front three or making unnecessary changes at the moment.

Call me picky, but I'm not sure about Jota's stubble. He should be clean shaven, or go for a full beard.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: September 29, 2021, 11:58:16 am »
What a signing he's been! Was a bit underwhelmed when we paid £45m for him but he has improved us and I honestly can't ask for more.

His numbers are very good and there's still margin for improvement if he becomes more clinical.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2394 on: September 29, 2021, 12:03:43 pm »
Remember when Salah arrived and while scoring about 1 in 2 for a good couple months he struggled a bit and missed loads of easy chances, then started scoring for fun a lot more often (and ever since). Think the same with Jota, he keeps getting in great positions and has been scoring but just needs to calm himself in front of goal, this can be easily figured out and think he will score absolute bags full when his confidence gets up. Maybe not Salah levels of bags full but who is!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2395 on: September 29, 2021, 12:04:24 pm »
Isn't he better on the left? I'd start him over Mane with Firmino and Salah on Sunday.

Offline Dr Stu-Pid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2396 on: September 29, 2021, 12:11:07 pm »
Bizarre reply. It is irrelevant what I want.

My point is that he doesn't need to improve, because he is already playing at a very high standard.  Werner needs to improve, Benteke needed to improve, Balotelli needed to improve, etc.  We'd all like him to improve and all hope that he will, but the general tone on the board lately has been to criticize and demand close to perfection when it is unrealistic to do so, and many posters are just trying to push back against that.  If we were struggling and Jota was a weak link then we would need him to improve for the team to to be successful, but we are already being successful and Jota is playing a huge part in that.

Apologies if my post came across as overly critical or confrontational, that wasn't my intent.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2397 on: September 29, 2021, 12:14:48 pm »
My point is that he doesn't need to improve, because he is already playing at a very high standard.  Werner needs to improve, Benteke needed to improve, Balotelli needed to improve, etc.  We'd all like him to improve and all hope that he will, but the general tone on the board lately has been to criticize and demand close to perfection when it is unrealistic to do so, and many posters are just trying to push back against that.  If we were struggling and Jota was a weak link then we would need him to improve for the team to to be successful, but we are already being successful and Jota is playing a huge part in that.

Apologies if my post came across as overly critical or confrontational, that wasn't my intent.

I disagree. Multiple things can be true, he can play regularly for us and still need to improve in certain areas of his game [Mane,Salah have for instance]. We've set high standards as a team, there's nothing wrong with that. He is playing at a very good level, but the notion that he doesn't need to improve because he's already playing is false. Salah has improved since he left Roma, he's gotten better and better, taken his game to a higher level and helped us even more in the process.

Jota can improve. He has 1 assist so far. His passing can be better. That doesn't mean he can't play for us in the meantime, but it's an area that he can work on.

You can't just stay stagnate.

Offline MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2398 on: September 29, 2021, 12:17:23 pm »
Jota is a brillant player at getting chances.
His link up play has been very poor this season.

He makes up for it though in that he is like Salah he gets so many chances. Movement & instinct for goals is superb.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2399 on: September 29, 2021, 12:30:21 pm »
Jota is not perfect. But he is and has done well since he joined us. Can he improve? Of course he can and he will. Right now though … he is not a problem. Far from it
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur