Author Topic: Football commentator/pundits  (Read 49910 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Football commentator/pundits
« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2024, 08:43:05 pm »
How Clive Tyldesley isn't the main commentator for ITV is astounding.

He was brilliant yesterday, he has a really good rapport with McCoist as well since they were doing CL games in the late 90's 00's.

Matterface who's awful used to be a SSN presenter, how the fuck has he managed to get plum gigs in commentary so quickly.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: March 17, 2024, 08:45:46 pm »
Dixon did mention the chanting at least "Liverpool fans making themselves heard & United fans replying in kind" just as the were singing Murderers.

Fucking prick.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #562 on: March 17, 2024, 10:34:15 pm »
Matterface said we’ve played 18 games during 2024 and United have played 12. Dixon says the United midfielders are blowing and Matterface says it’s been a draining schedule. The Kip of that c*nt.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: March 18, 2024, 12:50:26 am »
Dixon did mention the chanting at least "Liverpool fans making themselves heard & United fans replying in kind" just as the were singing Murderers.

Fucking prick.

Disgusting commentary.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #564 on: March 18, 2024, 02:35:00 am »

Fucking prick.
The mere fact that commentators and broadcasters very very rarely mention/call out, if ever, the shit these c*nt supporters chant throughout the game tells you all you need to know what they really think of LFC/the City/Scousers.

Evil bastards the lot of them.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #565 on: March 18, 2024, 06:37:52 am »
My 9 year old lad asked how come these commentators seem really excited everytime that lot attack but are very flat when we do dad? A 9 year old.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: March 18, 2024, 08:10:55 am »
The mere fact that commentators and broadcasters very very rarely mention/call out, if ever, the shit these c*nt supporters chant throughout the game tells you all you need to know what they really think of LFC/the City/Scousers.

Evil bastards the lot of them.

If we gave it the full Munich or Harold Shipman in reply they'd go mental, calling us all kinds, they were bad enough with the Chelsea Rent boys chant. Fucking hate the media and all the other fucking c*nts who cover up for these fucking shithouse c*nts
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #567 on: March 18, 2024, 08:14:37 am »
If we gave it the full Munich or Harold Shipman in reply they'd go mental, calling us all kinds, they were bad enough with the Chelsea Rent boys chant. Fucking hate the media and all the other fucking c*nts who cover up for these fucking shithouse c*nts

Very true that Rob.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2024, 10:09:21 am »

Yeah they are shithouses.

No idea why Liverpool fans cosy up to these c*nts when they meet them. They should be called out. Their refusing to report this shit makes them 100% as bad as the scum that sing it.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: March 19, 2024, 10:34:46 am »
Fucking hate the media and all the other fucking c*nts who cover up for these fucking shithouse c*nts

That's where people who should be on our side need to grow a pair and stand up for what's right. Jamie Carragher, goes on Twitter right after the match and rather than hammer them Utd fans for the vile chanting, he has a pop at Cody Gakpo. It's all wrong isnt it

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: March 19, 2024, 10:57:42 am »
That's where people who should be on our side need to grow a pair and stand up for what's right. Jamie Carragher, goes on Twitter right after the match and rather than hammer them Utd fans for the vile chanting, he has a pop at Cody Gakpo. It's all wrong isnt it

Its the easy thing to do isnt it take a pop at a player not sure how Gakpo is at fault for us being wide open all game though !

If its not that its his "bantz" with that Antony Crolla lookalike c*nt.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2024, 10:03:04 pm »
Haven't heard him on much lately and after hearing him for 3 or 4 minutes earlier it's a good job and all. Danny Mills. What a spiteful little baldy gobshite he really is
Conversation about that lad from Utd who got called up and he went into one about us. No hiding the dislike at all. He said he was so glad that Utd beat us and he really hopes that Man City win everything and we win absolutely nothing.
Then he said Klopp is just an ok manager and "all he's ever won is 1 league title in 9 years and did nothing of note in Germany" and getting 95 points in the league also proves nothing, just proved that Klopp wasn't good enough to win the league.

He was pulled up on it like by whoever he was talking with but he's a vindictive prick that fella

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2024, 11:01:50 pm »
Haven't heard him on much lately and after hearing him for 3 or 4 minutes earlier it's a good job and all. Danny Mills. What a spiteful little baldy gobshite he really is
Conversation about that lad from Utd who got called up and he went into one about us. No hiding the dislike at all. He said he was so glad that Utd beat us and he really hopes that Man City win everything and we win absolutely nothing.
Then he said Klopp is just an ok manager and "all he's ever won is 1 league title in 9 years and did nothing of note in Germany" and getting 95 points in the league also proves nothing, just proved that Klopp wasn't good enough to win the league.

He was pulled up on it like by whoever he was talking with but he's a vindictive prick that fella
Fuck Danny Mills.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #573 on: March 20, 2024, 01:32:13 pm »
Fuck Danny Mills.
Bang average thug wannabee.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #574 on: March 20, 2024, 03:04:58 pm »
Fuck Danny Mills.

The dark satanic Mills.

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: March 20, 2024, 09:06:35 pm »

"Did nothing of note in Germany" - Good one

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: March 21, 2024, 04:25:18 am »
Fuck Danny Mills.

I can’t put into words the loathing I have for Danny Mills.
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: March 21, 2024, 10:24:15 am »
I can’t put into words the loathing I have for Danny Mills.
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

I would.

Just not the bits that were burning.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #578 on: March 21, 2024, 10:28:04 am »
All this confirms is Danny Mills is a thick arse hole. Does he really not know that Klopp beat BM to two titles. 😂
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: March 21, 2024, 12:49:04 pm »
All this confirms is Danny Mills is a thick arse hole. Does he really not know that Klopp beat BM to two titles. 😂

He's not only thick, he's a typical lazy ex player who thinks he can just rock up on radio and talk about stuff he has no knowledge on. His response to being told Klopp won the Bundesliga was that Bayern aren't top this year  :butt
He's a strange character that boy, my guess is he's a jealous insecure fella and his missus absolutely loves Kloppo

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #580 on: March 21, 2024, 12:56:39 pm »
He's not only thick, he's a typical lazy ex player who thinks he can just rock up on radio and talk about stuff he has no knowledge on. His response to being told Klopp won the Bundesliga was that Bayern aren't top this year  :butt
He's a strange character that boy, my guess is he's a jealous insecure fella and his missus absolutely loves Kloppo

No wonder he has an inferiority complex.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: March 21, 2024, 01:01:05 pm »
No wonder he has an inferiority complex.  ;D

haha not half. For the record my missus absolutely loves him too, but I'm not jealous....Kloppo is clearing off back to Germany soon I just have to keep her from with 100 yards for 2 more months

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #582 on: March 21, 2024, 01:35:45 pm »
Danny Mills ... Jesus Christ, stunned we even have to talk about him being employed to give 'expert' views on football, the prick.

Imagine saying Klopp did nothing in Germany, and using this season as an example of Bayern not being that good. Even if you don't like us, or Klopp, it's fucking clueless.

Bias is hilarious, especially in pundits. Even if you hate Klopp, he's won 13 trophies as a manager. Saying he's not that good because of your bias just shows what a clueless bell end you are. Further cementing it in Danny Mills case. Who rather than show his genius as a football expert in management, instead spouts bullshit on clickbait radio shows instead.

Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #583 on: March 21, 2024, 01:52:57 pm »
When you think of the shite Danny Mills spouts as the mainstream opinion and he's just got that from some kid off twitter, then realise all the younger generation of football fans are growing up on these football podcasts run by football twitter morons, it's very much worth ignoring everything to do with football outside of the 90 minutes forever more.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #584 on: March 21, 2024, 02:21:27 pm »
When you think of the shite Danny Mills spouts as the mainstream opinion and he's just got that from some kid off twitter, then realise all the younger generation of football fans are growing up on these football podcasts run by football twitter morons, it's very much worth ignoring everything to do with football outside of the 90 minutes forever more.

Then you realise they can vote and made financial decisions.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: March 21, 2024, 02:29:33 pm »
How does Danny Mills go from figure of fun footballer famous for getting repeatedly nutmugged by Henry, to the voice of football knowledge. Nothing footballer nothing pundit. Tries to be controversial to remain relevant but only looks like an arrogant deluded xenophobic twat.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: March 21, 2024, 02:33:48 pm »
Didnt Mills have a job with the England set up at some point? Something to do with bringing kids through. Just shows the state of the game in the country.

Pretty sure he also said he would have punched Jurgen for running onto the pitch to hug Alisson after Pickford did a Pickford. Or was it something about arresting him, I cant remember as hes spouted such an endless amount of drivel.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #587 on: March 21, 2024, 02:59:16 pm »
Didnt Mills have a job with the England set up at some point? Something to do with bringing kids through. Just shows the state of the game in the country.

Pretty sure he also said he would have punched Jurgen for running onto the pitch to hug Alisson after Pickford did a Pickford. Or was it something about arresting him, I cant remember as hes spouted such an endless amount of drivel.

I think maybe he got added to some panel that was looking about changes to grassroots football or something like that. Just because at that time he was flavour of the month ‘edgy’ pundit of the day.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: April 2, 2024, 11:24:46 am »
Some of the ex pro's doing the co comms on games come out with some absolute bullox in a way that makes the game seem so very easy and linear. Almost like they never played it. Perry Groves was commentating on the Spurs game on radio on Saturday. He said Luton always score in games. And Tottenham should have been aware of that and stopped them from scoring but they didn't do their homework. 
Must be great to believe that you can just stop the opposition from scoring when you could be bothered.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: April 2, 2024, 01:34:33 pm »
Beglin is getting worse every damn game.  he seems to have a smarmy "I see the bigger picture" attitude over and over.

I've yet to hear him acknowledge that a Liverpool player has actually been fouled - it's either "that was just (oppo player's) momentum that brought him down" or "just a coming together" or most often "he's made the most of that".

on Sunday Mo dived so the ref was never going to give that.

it goes way - way - beyond "trying to be neutral".  so fucking annoying.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #590 on: April 2, 2024, 01:38:19 pm »
Beglin is getting worse every damn game.  he seems to have a smarmy "I see the bigger picture" attitude over and over.

I've yet to hear him acknowledge that a Liverpool player has actually been fouled - it's either "that was just (oppo player's) momentum that brought him down" or "just a coming together" or most often "he's made the most of that".

He's definitely getting worse.
What's his gripe with us, does anyone know?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #591 on: April 2, 2024, 02:10:02 pm »

Whelan made fun of the superfluous 'L' in his name, although it was characterized as "the fucking extra, unnecessary, soft as shite letter..."
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #592 on: April 2, 2024, 02:36:36 pm »

He's been like this for a good while now. So fucking contrarian and, like you say, annoying as fuck.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: April 2, 2024, 05:30:41 pm »

No idea and it's really weird, as he was in a car that pulled up next to me in the Stanley Park car park for the Chelsea game in Klopps first season. He was on TV work that night, I had a good chat with him and he was full of praise for Klopp and excited to see where we were going with him.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #594 on: April 5, 2024, 03:31:28 am »
Really like Adam Summerton (did our game on TNT).
:D

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #595 on: April 5, 2024, 06:33:30 am »

His co-commentator though  ::). For example after we scored,

"Sheffield have to score two now to win..(pause)...(more pause).. or..(pause).. one to draw." Stunning insight.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #596 on: April 5, 2024, 07:14:57 am »

He was alright but Lucy Ward is as bad as any co commentators.

Why do they feel the need to continually talk ? Carragher, Neville, Savage and Jenas all do the same.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: April 5, 2024, 09:47:03 am »

He is good he does Serie A and National league as well knowledge is good too.

He made a comment last night and his co com took mick out of him for "knowing his stuff" ....sure it was a joke pretty called him a nerd but I like that he spoke in facts not opinion.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: April 5, 2024, 10:48:11 am »
His co-commentator though  ::). For example after we scored,

"Sheffield have to score two now to win..(pause)...(more pause).. or..(pause).. one to draw." Stunning insight.

Lucy Ward, awful awful co comms, she's cliche ridden and clueless. I'd recorded the game, watched the goals back with the comms switched off.

He is good he does Serie A and National league as well knowledge is good too.

He made a comment last night and his co com took mick out of him for "knowing his stuff" ....sure it was a joke pretty called him a nerd but I like that he spoke in facts not opinion.

Unlike her. who knows fuck all about anything.

Give me the Adam Summertons of the world every time, I love comms who know their stuff and don't just chat inane shite, like her or that idiot Fletch
« Last Edit: April 5, 2024, 10:49:51 am by rob1966 »

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: April 5, 2024, 11:35:02 am »
Lucy Ward, awful awful co comms, she's cliche ridden and clueless. I'd recorded the game, watched the goals back with the comms switched off.

Unlike her. who knows fuck all about anything.

Give me the Adam Summertons of the world every time, I love comms who know their stuff and don't just chat inane shite, like her or that idiot Fletch

Correct Rob...you can also tell he loves the football as well.

I watch National League games at times as I enjoy it as it feels "real" to me and Summerton has as much energy watching Bromley as he does LFC or AC Milan.

He knows his stuff he reads local papers/forums to get an undrstanding of fans at clubs like Halifax/Barnet feel ....yeah its nerdy but he does has research and has passion in hos job.

God I might even be Adam Summerton 🤣🤣🤣

95% of pundits are shit as they add nothing and dont do much/any homework.