Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2877543 times)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #16960 on: October 17, 2021, 12:59:18 am »
prefer the city goal but fuck me, he's taking the piss out of ranks of defenders of late lol, sublime goal
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Red Giant

• da red giant asshole
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16961 on: October 17, 2021, 12:59:58 am »
What Jurgen says...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16962 on: October 17, 2021, 01:00:29 am »
Foster had to make two other very very good saves on curlers that were destined for the top corner.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #16963 on: October 17, 2021, 02:03:01 am »
Poor mans J-Lingz

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16964 on: October 17, 2021, 02:13:32 am »
FSG is probably thinking of how to sell Mo for the best price now and plunk half of that on Haaland. That is profitability.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #16965 on: October 17, 2021, 02:40:14 am »
One of them is goal of the season. I'm going to be simultaneously delighted and pissed off because one of them wins it and the other doesn't, regardless of which way round it goes.

I'm 99% sure a Ronaldo tap in will be named goal of the season
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16966 on: October 17, 2021, 05:04:16 am »
“He wouldn’t do it again would he?”

Up there with my favourite pieces of commentary. Almost like a modern day 'they think its all over'

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16967 on: October 17, 2021, 06:53:26 am »
Up there with my favourite pieces of commentary. Almost like a modern day 'they think its all over'

I think my favorite is still "Hello! Hello, here we go!", which turned out to be prescient.

Boss bit of commentry though, I agree.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #16968 on: October 17, 2021, 07:08:40 am »
I think my favorite is still "Hello! Hello, here we go!", which turned out to be prescient.

Boss bit of commentry though, I agree.

Hate that it's Andy Gray but "Ohhhhh! You beauty! What a hit, son! What a hit!" is up there
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16969 on: October 17, 2021, 08:14:00 am »
There is no way Mo will not get a new contract. Not when Mo is the best in the world and not when he is loved by millions of Liverpool fans all over the world. Henry, Werner and FSG are businessman and Mo Salah is Liverpool FC biggest asset. Give the man what he truly deserves …
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16970 on: October 17, 2021, 08:24:11 am »
Hate that it's Andy Gray but "Ohhhhh! You beauty! What a hit, son! What a hit!" is up there

I forget about this. This is my all time favourite. Tyler with the GERRRARD added to it as well

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16971 on: October 17, 2021, 08:38:32 am »
There is no way Mo will not get a new contract. Not when Mo is the best in the world and not when he is loved by millions of Liverpool fans all over the world. Henry, Werner and FSG are businessman and Mo Salah is Liverpool FC biggest asset. Give the man what he truly deserves …

Not so sure.As you say they are business men and know how much they could possibly get from oil cheats. His value is probably at its highest right now.  The fact the usual lot in the media who call him a cheat and a diver are now all calling him the best in the world makes me think he'll be off soon.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16972 on: October 17, 2021, 08:42:10 am »

I know what you mean.

Tell you one that  do love is Gary Gillespie's 'oh my goodness gracious me' when Wijnaldum equalised against Barcelona. Every time I watch that back, i have that stuck in my head :D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16973 on: October 17, 2021, 09:13:09 am »
Providing he is happy to stay at the club, pay him whatever he wants. We still have a few players who are benchwarmers and probably on a high wage. Ship them off and pass the cash

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16974 on: October 17, 2021, 09:33:09 am »
Not so sure.As you say they are business men and know how much they could possibly get from oil cheats. His value is probably at its highest right now.  The fact the usual lot in the media who call him a cheat and a diver are now all calling him the best in the world makes me think he'll be off soon.

I very much doubt that. I am not a big fan of FSG but they know that the club is not supposed to be a selling club and certainly not one whose eyes light up in terms of how much we can make on a player who is playing really well.

Offline OzBomber

• Favourite manager Tommy Tootchel favourite Player Naby 'lid' Kyta
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16975 on: October 17, 2021, 09:49:31 am »
The best part of the all angles video the club posted is seeing (and hearing) the Watford fans all clapping it. You've got to be some player to have the opposition fans clap a goal.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16976 on: October 17, 2021, 09:53:17 am »

So let me get this straight. The media are conspiring to talk up his value so that FSG can capitalise on it by selling him to one of their competitors?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16977 on: October 17, 2021, 09:56:21 am »
I kissed him after Watford. I’ve never washed my face since.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16978 on: October 17, 2021, 10:23:22 am »
The best part of the all angles video the club posted is seeing (and hearing) the Watford fans all clapping it. You've got to be some player to have the opposition fans clap a goal.

True. The Kop once applauded a screamer from Bolton’s Alan Thompson.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #16979 on: October 17, 2021, 10:28:03 am »
So let me get this straight. The media are conspiring to talk up his value so that FSG can capitalise on it by selling him to one of their competitors?

Makes sense in conspiracy world.

Not sure about the real world though.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16980 on: October 17, 2021, 11:03:52 am »
Getting more and more worried FSG have a max and won't go above it, the longer it goes on the weaker their position is.
Their not daft and clearly understand this, which means they won't budge or another club has got Salah's attention.
If we get to January and it's not done I think it's looking likely he's going, once that happens FSG will look to maximise the fee(which would be sell ASAP)

This needs sorting quickly🤞

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16981 on: October 17, 2021, 11:09:07 am »
Getting more and more worried FSG have a max and won't go above it, the longer it goes on the weaker their position is.
Their not daft and clearly understand this, which means they won't budge or another club has got Salah's attention.
If we get to January and it's not done I think it's looking likely he's going, once that happens FSG will look to maximise the fee(which would be sell ASAP)

This needs sorting quickly🤞

He's on obscene amounts of money, playing for the best club in the league and adored by the fans. If that's not enough, he can go as far as I'm concerned and I hope we get a world record fee for him.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16982 on: October 17, 2021, 11:19:33 am »
He's on obscene amounts of money, playing for the best club in the league and adored by the fans. If that's not enough, he can go as far as I'm concerned and I hope we get a world record fee for him.
It doesn't work that way though, he wants comparable money for his level.
He clearly loves the club, but he's not a boyhood Liverpool fan and probably never had us on his dream list when he was younger (probably Madrid)
Hopefully part of him remembers what happened with Coutinho.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16983 on: October 17, 2021, 11:30:10 am »
There is no chance the club is selling a player that Klopp has labelled as currently the best in the world.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16984 on: October 17, 2021, 11:35:16 am »
You'd have to feel sorry for Roma, 30m  :lmao :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #16985 on: October 17, 2021, 11:36:56 am »
He clearly loves the club, but he's not a boyhood Liverpool fan and probably never had us on his dream list when he was younger (probably Madrid)
Hopefully part of him remembers what happened with Coutinho.

Maybe he's the Egyptian Robbie Keane, but he did say this once in an interview:

“Ever since I was a kid, I had been a Liverpool fan – they were my favourite Premier League club.

“I’ve loved the club since I was young and knew this was a team I wanted to play for.

“I knew the history that this club has and, as soon as I got the chance, I had to make it happen.”

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16986 on: October 17, 2021, 11:39:36 am »
There is no chance the club is selling a player that Klopp has labelled as currently the best in the world.

FSG may not be thanking Jurgen for saying that publically  ;D

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16987 on: October 17, 2021, 11:44:16 am »
Owners obviously don't want to break a certain wage structure and i can understand that to be honest.  FSG haven't got to where they are by being stupid and they'll know they can get a world record transfer fee for him if they sold him in January or next summer. You are talking 250-300m from a PSG or Newcastle and as much as i'd hate to see him go if Klopp get's that money to replace him and improve the squad there is no doubt we will be in a better position long term. Great players come and go and no one player is bigger than the collective.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #16988 on: October 17, 2021, 11:45:59 am »
Pretty much £40m in the end, but still…. A steal
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16989 on: October 17, 2021, 11:52:32 am »

Good god no!

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16990 on: October 17, 2021, 11:54:32 am »
Owners obviously don't want to break a certain wage structure and i can understand that to be honest.  FSG haven't got to where they are by being stupid and they'll know they can get a world record transfer fee for him if they sold him in January or next summer. You are talking 250-300m from a PSG or Newcastle and as much as i'd hate to see him go if Klopp get's that money to replace him and improve the squad there is no doubt we will be in a better position long term. Great players come and go and no one player is bigger than the collective.

Yeah, no thanks. Mo looks good to go for 3/4 years yet. Would very much like that to be with us.

Certain we'll get a deal agreed that will be both satisfactory from a standard wage perspective and topped up significantly with bonuses for team/personal achievements.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16991 on: October 17, 2021, 11:57:48 am »
If you compare his salary to those in the league then you can understand why he wants more.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16992 on: October 17, 2021, 12:03:07 pm »
There is nobody in the world right now who would guarantee the numbers he does season after season. He’s never injured and almost nailed on to keep producing these numbers for many years still. All well and good saying sell him and replace him but nobody is certain to do that except maybe Mbappe or Haaland an how much do people think they will cost in wages? Less than Salah, I doubt it.

It would be outrageous to sell him imo and he more than justifies being paid top wages right now. Getting more worried though the longer this goes on for.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #16993 on: October 17, 2021, 12:13:05 pm »

They said the same about Chelsea £13m

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16994 on: October 17, 2021, 12:25:55 pm »
How lucky are we to have Mo Salah? He is without doubt the best player in the world. I hate the way football is now and average players are paid millions, however there are players like Salah who are worth every penny.
FSG should just pay him what he wants.

Online Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16995 on: October 17, 2021, 12:35:16 pm »

He deserves parity with other players in his bracket, a world record fee isn’t going to replace what he gives us. 

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16996 on: October 17, 2021, 01:04:46 pm »

Thing is, I do this shit all day in the garden vs the kids. That's the thing - it's easy. One is on the floor, two are now on the floor and I have hardly moved.

:lmao

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16997 on: October 17, 2021, 01:14:00 pm »

Did he divulge anything else when he told you this?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #16998 on: October 17, 2021, 01:24:40 pm »
Sell him now and cash in on his value now, if grealish is £100 million, then MO is £250 million at least. Imagine what we wouldn't do with that kind of money.

I could pen a new ditty that would appease certain Liverpool football writers......

The reds have got loads of money, but we wont win the league.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline lgvkarlos

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16999 on: October 17, 2021, 01:40:04 pm »
Did he divulge anything else when he told you this?
You think otherwise?
Probably negotiating down but FSG want to pay him more, why would he want the going rate.