Author Topic: Strictly come dancing  (Read 31648 times)

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
Re: Strictly come dancing
« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2020, 10:06:18 am »
Mad when they show clips of him at a packed concert. Had never heard of the fucker before Strictly! Certainly appears to be him or Maisie who will win it, but good to see Bill get through!

Me neither - He seems a nice enough lad to be fair. I'm not sure that Maisie will win it - she's been in the dance off twice, so she might not be popular with the viewers and the final is viewer votes only. I think Bill has a good chance on that basis - he's a decent standard, but I would imagine he's very popular. I'd love to see him win.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2020, 08:29:01 pm »
A bit surprised with that result but delighted.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2020, 08:33:49 pm »
I don't watch this, but I watched the final as I decided I better see the missus.  Don't know if he was any good, but I'm pleased for Bill Bailey, one of life's good guys.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2020, 08:39:04 pm »
I don't watch this, but I watched the final as I decided I better see the missus.  Don't know if he was any good, but I'm pleased for Bill Bailey, one of life's good guys.

Yes he was very very good. Missus says not as good as Hrvy but when you consider he is 55, its a hell of an achievement
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2020, 03:32:30 am »
 I posted in another thread
I think he’s great especially as he’s 55

Every time I watch this brings a smile
Think this is fabulous
Oti is a superb dancer and won it last year, they probably thought this year we will give you an old shit guy.
Every credit to them both, world needs more people like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAJtaC76H0

<a href="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAJtaC76H0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAJtaC76H0</a>
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:34:57 am by nuts100 »

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: August 5, 2021, 05:29:12 pm »
Was obvious they were going to have the first all male couple this year after the first all female couple last year.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: August 5, 2021, 05:55:24 pm »
Was obvious they were going to have the first all male couple this year after the first all female couple last year.

Nearly as obvious as one of those wet lettuces from McFly featuring in the lineup.

If there's ever, god forbid, a nuclear holocaust the population will be reduced to a few cockroaches and the members of fucking Mcfly

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2021, 08:09:27 pm »
Genius way to get yourself through to week 3. Just test positive for Covid.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2021, 09:00:31 pm »
Nearly as obvious as one of those wet lettuces from McFly featuring in the lineup.

If there's ever, god forbid, a nuclear holocaust the population will be reduced to a few cockroaches and the members of fucking Mcfly

Wash your mouth out Pete. :D

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2021, 08:38:18 am »
I think 'wet lettuce' sums up that McFly fella perfectly. And what about Craig being quite nice to everyone. He told the big ex rugby player Ugo that he really enjoyed it...then gave him a 3 !!

Have they had a memo about mental health awareness ? I mean I was only watching because the missus had it on, honest 🤷

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2021, 10:31:20 am »
I think 'wet lettuce' sums up that McFly fella perfectly. And what about Craig being quite nice to everyone. He told the big ex rugby player Ugo that he really enjoyed it...then gave him a 3 !!

Have they had a memo about mental health awareness ? I mean I was only watching because the missus had it on, honest 🤷

It was weird seeing Craig be so nice. Shirley seems to have taken up the role of the nasty one but she doesn't do it in the same charming way Craig does unfortunately. It's amazing how completely blatant she is with her hatred of Karen as well. Always gives her bad scores and heavy criticism.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2021, 10:34:48 am »
I'm the same as every other RAWK bloke and am forced to watch this by my missus (yeah yeah ok right :) )

When I first saw and heard AJ a few months back on another TV programme, she annoyed me a bit.  I have seen her on other stuff since and I've changed my opinion.  She's a pretty good laugh and just a down to earth lass.  Seemed genuinely shocked and made up she was top of the leader board.

And what a figure too.  She looks like a dancer even before she takes a step.  Oooooh id like to have it off with her.

There's always at least one contestant I take a dislike to, but this year I have 2 hanger-onners.  Its Emma Thompsons under-achieving smarmy looking actor hubby and Gordon Ramsey's bland, posh sounding daughter who has achieved social media fame, success and fortune for being nothing other than Gordon Ramsey's daughter.

Whoever said nepotism was dead was lying.

At least Fletch is a successful song writing, musician type of wet lettuce.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #292 on: September 28, 2021, 10:47:41 am »
Haha keep the reviews coming Pete. :D

Saw about ten minutes on Saturday and they mentioned TV chef whatever her name Ramsey is and me and my wife both said ‘bollocks’ before our daughter said she has a show on CBeebies. Fair play to get getting that all off her own back. :D

I’m hoping Robert Webb will be good because I like Peep Show. How did he get on?

And go for it Pete, you tell Greg he’s an underachieving actor! He’s not a patch on your back end of a pantomime horse in your school play, 1982. :D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: September 28, 2021, 11:01:22 am »
Simon Webb is a crowd pleaser Nick. 

These shows are all about having your favourites but the producers do want you to dislike people too.

Its just a bit of fun.  I don't wish any serious bad vibes on Gordons daughter or anything :)

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #294 on: September 28, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »

These shows are all about having your favourites but the producers do want you to dislike people too.

Its just a bit of fun.  I don't wish any serious bad vibes on Gordons daughter or anything :)

I know, all good fun. And nothing too mean spirited unless there’s a celebrity United fan taking part.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #295 on: September 28, 2021, 12:19:10 pm »
Adam Peaty looks like one to watch - not only was he surprisingly good, but he's got Katya as a partner who can make anyone (even Ed Balls!) look decent - she's a genius choreographer.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: September 28, 2021, 12:50:40 pm »
I don't know what's worse, this or the Wrasslin' thread always being at the top of the Media & Arts section.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: September 28, 2021, 02:31:18 pm »
I don't know what's worse, this or the Wrasslin' thread always being at the top of the Media & Arts section.

I know right, liking and enjoying stuff and then talking about it with other people who like and enjoy that stuff is so annoying. Wish I could be edgy and cool instead

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #298 on: September 28, 2021, 02:56:39 pm »
I know right, liking and enjoying stuff and then talking about it with other people who like and enjoy that stuff is so annoying. Wish I could be edgy and cool instead

You'll never be cool and edgy talking about celebrities dancing or wrestling....I think we should all go and join Andy talking about video games.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: September 28, 2021, 02:57:24 pm »

Isnt he also with Diane? Who has taken over from Ola as the best ever.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2021, 03:24:19 pm »

You will never be edgy and cool, unfortunately.  :)

You'll never be cool and edgy talking about celebrities dancing or wrestling....I think we should all go and join Andy talking about video games.

Video games trumps both of them Lobo, haven't you got some obscure rules draft to nerd over instead?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: September 28, 2021, 03:28:27 pm »
Dan Walkers wife when their dance partners were revealed.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #302 on: September 28, 2021, 04:42:19 pm »
Dan Walkers wife when their dance partners were revealed.

Who’s he got. Doesn’t he not work on Sunday because of his religious beliefs? Or does everyone know they must film the results show on the Saturday anyway?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: September 28, 2021, 04:56:24 pm »

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2021, 05:02:56 pm »
Nadia

:)

I’ve got no idea either. Hopefully someone will tell us in a minute.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2021, 06:46:28 pm »
I’ve got no idea either. Hopefully someone will tell us in a minute.

Idiota

:)

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
Have to agree about Greg the actor luvvie. Smarmy, self assured, confident, reckons himself. Him and the wet lettuce are my two dislikes for this year.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2021, 06:34:41 pm »
Robert Webb's withdrawn due to health reasons. He did have open heart surgery recently after all.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2021, 07:48:58 pm »
Probably getting palpitations.  I know someone who had the exact same issue and he suffers from it if he does too much excercise.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #309 on: October 13, 2021, 08:13:25 pm »
Robert Webb's withdrawn due to health reasons. He did have open heart surgery recently after all.

Must have got a bad supply from Super Hans.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2021, 09:00:10 pm »
Oh bloody hell that means no more Diane.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2021, 01:22:39 pm »
Shame he's had to leave but not surprising. All that training plus the nerves must put alot of strain on the heart.

Really enjoying this year so far. Think it's much more entertaining when the vast majority of the celebs are actually good and this year's crop are probably the best there's been in years.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2021, 01:59:42 pm »
 ???
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2022, 01:59:53 pm »
Starts tonight then. I've actually heard of most of them this year.

Helen Skelton
James Bye
Molly Rainford
Will Mellor
Kym Marsh
Kaye Adams
Richie Anderson
Jayde Adams
Ellie Simmonds
Tyler West
Matt Goss
Ellie Taylor
Tony Adams
Fleur East
Hamza Yassin

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2022, 02:33:28 pm »
Tyler West vs Fleur East will be a battle of the ages. No idea which direction this will go.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2022, 02:35:13 pm »
Tyler West vs Fleur East will be a battle of the ages. No idea which direction this will go.

There's also an Adams family joke in there somewhere.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2022, 03:25:05 pm »
Starts tonight then. I've actually heard of most of them this year.

Helen Skelton - Blue Peter
James Bye - No idea
Molly Rainford - No idea
Will Mellor - Hollyoaks, Manc
Kym Marsh - Corrie
Kaye Adams - No idea
Richie Anderson - Radio 2?
Jayde Adams - No idea
Ellie Simmonds - Paralympic swimmer
Tyler West - No idea
Matt Goss - Bros?!
Ellie Taylor - No idea
Tony Adams - Gooner
Fleur East - Singer
Hamza Yassin - No idea

I’ve tried my best. Please enlighten me on the rest!

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2022, 03:35:47 pm »

I know all the ones you've mentioned and I know Kaye Adams is a tv presenter/journalist. Does Loose Women. Ellie Taylor is a stand up. Used to present The Mash Report on Dave. Richie Anderson is the gay lad who does Radio 2 as you said and also does reports for the One Show. He's got a male dance partner this year.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2022, 03:37:16 pm »
Kaye Adams is a Loose Woman
Ellie Taylor does BBC Three stuff like Snog Marry Avoid.
At least one of them will be from a boyband / girl group that you've never heard of.
And someone else will be from CBBC, because there always is. 
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2022, 03:48:18 pm »
I think we’re legally obliged to have a ‘Reality Star/TV Personality’ now too.

Think I know who that Ellie is based on the descriptions above.