Author Topic: Cities Skyline  (Read 3034 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Re: Cities Skyline
« Reply #40 on: November 4, 2023, 08:50:42 am »
Cannae be arsed - it runs terribly. Technically for me it runs fine but it has very visual framerate dips and on a machine that can sling out 60fps+ in RDR2 I think it's half-baked. Didn't even launch with DLSS

Waiting for mods and performance patches, basically. Want something equivalent to the old "no power lines" mod, because I find this setup with a transformer to be on the wrong side of meaningless busywork. And of course mods aren't available yet, and won't be on the Steam Workshop

It's tricky to love at the moment. So I'm writing it off as early access in all but name. Onto the laterbase it goes

From the few hours I did play though massive fan of being able to plonk down roads in a grid formation. Can't wait for some UK assets though. Greggs, Ladbrokes, all the classics of our culturally impoverished high streets

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: November 7, 2023, 11:00:25 am »
I think the base for the game is good - just needs work and development. CS1 was supported for approx 8 years with updates etc so I'm hopeful there'll be improvements.

Back to CS1 for a while though :)
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #42 on: January 2, 2024, 04:37:27 pm »
Im currently addicted to CS1...fuckin game...
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #43 on: February 5, 2024, 07:47:57 pm »
Haha... Finally, Biffa has found out that the game is in a horrible state and has done a video pointing out the stuff that needs to be improved. Stuff that has been pointed out by people pretty much from the start, but who kept being thrown into the whole 'toxic players' basket with all those nutters...