Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2100697 times)

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales 18/19
« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2018, 09:30:42 am »
They actually don't! Just stagger the sales to reward loyalty such as 19, 15, 13 etc which would also speed up the system.

Still over an hour. .

They will never do a 19 sale, they want to get as many different people in the ground as possible as if you go as a one off your likely to spend more money than those that go more regularly.

All about getting as many different people in for each game for the club hence the rumours about changing members to paying premium for a certain number of games.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2018, 09:32:06 am »
everyone needs to complain internet warrior style
someone get a template together and all send to ticket office/it company/john henry and tony barret

it company is sloppy and always has been
disgrace
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2018, 09:36:47 am »
Kop tickets sorted. Still a few left.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2018, 09:38:09 am »
The majority of people in today's sale are already on 19, so doing a sale just for 19s wouldn't help much.

You need to break down the 13+ members into equal chunks.  You could do that by going back over 5 years of history, or taking into account cup and away games.
Stop talking sense and in a logical way mate!! I got 19 games and all cups since the fan card members cards started...even on the old phone system!!
Just managed to get all 4 of mine together for every game....
In the main stand upper at an extra cost of £352....
Dont expect every game in the kop but 1 or 2 would be nice!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #284 on: July 17, 2018, 09:43:47 am »
Finally in and sorted. Website was very slow mind.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2018, 09:44:01 am »

Dont expect every game in the kop but 1 or 2 would be nice!!!

This.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2018, 09:44:35 am »
Less than 45 minutes on 4 browsers, over an hour on another 3.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #287 on: July 17, 2018, 09:49:13 am »
They actually don't! Just stagger the sales to reward loyalty such as 19, 15, 13 etc which would also speed up the system.

Still over an hour. .

But then everyone who buys 13,14,15 would just buy 19 and look to sell on, so you'd still have a similar issue, just slightly less busier.

Offline LFC-Dan

• one of the worst here!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2018, 09:50:50 am »
But then everyone who buys 13,14,15 would just buy 19 and look to sell on, so you'd still have the same issue.
Yep obviously isn't a good suggestion then judging by other responses too  ;D
Justice for the 96

Offline Cheshire_Cat

• Anny Roader
« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2018, 10:06:59 am »
Well, I got there eventually. But the 3 of us are in U8 for all 8 games. Better than a kick in the goolies, though!

Offline red and white liz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2018, 10:16:15 am »
2/8 in Kop.  Deadly slow

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2018, 10:18:11 am »
Making the whole ground the same price would be a start I think. Seeing the same product in my view. Would mean less scramble for the kop from those who just head there for financial reasons

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2018, 10:21:24 am »
Making the whole ground the same price would be a start I think. Seeing the same product in my view. Would mean less scramble for the kop from those who just head there for financial reasons
Great idea in principle but danger is they'd just bump all the prices up to £59!!

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2018, 10:22:20 am »
Just got sorted, 1 Kop ticket from 8. Just killed 3 browsers that had an over left in the queue.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2018, 10:24:12 am »
Finally sorted - painfully slow to do everything but got there in the end!

Same as last summers sale for me, not a single game in the Kop (on 19).

Echo what’s been said above really, don’t expect to get every game in the Kop, but a couple would be appreciated!

At least am in there for the Cups!

Don’t seem to have confirmation email though - anyone else had this issue?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: July 17, 2018, 10:25:14 am »

Re-do Annie Road and then make them the same price as the Kop.  Atleast gives you a similar spec for the same price.  I don't know why the Annie Road is £10 more than the cheapest Kop tickets.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2018, 10:30:16 am »
That was the hardest priority sale we've ever had and reading the comments here it looks as though overall that was common.

After eventually getting in, what I noticed was that we could still get singles and pairs on the Kop for a much longer time than usual.

It was down to singles by 9am on the November sale and nothing left half an hour later, but today we were still getting pairs at 9.30 with a bit of perseverance, and there were still singles long after that.

This would seem to suggest that either everything was running incredibly slowly, or the number being given access at one time had been reduced?

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2018, 10:31:12 am »

Echo what’s been said above really, don’t expect to get every game in the Kop, but a couple would be appreciated!

Got ours through as usual - check your junk folder ?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2018, 10:33:49 am »

They definitely need to reduce the prices in the top half of the Upper Main Stand. The view is ridiculous from up there.

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2018, 10:34:34 am »
What a fucking rigmarole that was.  Few Kop singles left for Soton & Brighton and that's it.  Only the dear seats left after those!

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2018, 10:39:04 am »
Great idea in principle but danger is they'd just bump all the prices up to £59!!

haha fair point! you'd hope somewhere in the middle at the worst.

Re-do Annie Road and then make them the same price as the Kop.  Atleast gives you a similar spec for the same price.  I don't know why the Annie Road is £10 more than the cheapest Kop tickets.

good shout. The ends and the sides of any ground should be the same price really, although i think should be the same regardless of where you are. you see the same match!

The Kop was always the cheapest historically as thats where the working class lad went to watch the match and stood and on that basis it was kept the cheapest when other areas of the ground were seated etc

problem we have now is its still the cheapest so you get everyone wanting to go there for financial reasons as much as anything else

Id also consider (when thats done) sticking a 4 or 5+ game criteria on kop tickets so it doesnt get full of tourists. not a guarantee of improving the atmosphere but it will stop people having their eye poked out with a selfie stick

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:42 am »
2600 sessions in the queue now. How is it still over an hour wait if you only join now?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Herzog93

• Main Stander
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2018, 10:43:43 am »
Been over an hour all morning. Went to
Under an hour for about 5 mins and now I’m at 25 mins
The bank will be taking a bit more of a hit than one hoped

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:38 am »
3 in the Kop the other 5 in the anfield road.
As others have said very slow this morning I was half expecting it all to freeze it was so slow at one point.
All 19 games again and have to go through this again on Wednesday.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2018, 10:45:41 am »
I think the tourists on the Kop thing is due to the re-sale of season ticket holders who can't attend which is then a free-for all of all members as last season managed to get a pair on the kop for one if the cat c games I missed out on in the bulk sale, doubt the club would be arsed adding loyalty requirements to those sales given they just shove them up when they feel like it at the moment.

Offline LFC-Dan

• one of the worst here!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2018, 10:46:46 am »
Sorted in the end, had to settle for Annie Road with hardly any Kop left. Slow and long winded like everyone else has experienced. Roll on the joys of Thursday
Justice for the 96

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2018, 10:50:47 am »

Never got an email confirmation either. Where else can you spend £300 & not get a receipt  :)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2018, 10:56:47 am »

Never got an email confirmation either. Where else can you spend £300 & not get a receipt  :)

I always screen shot the payment reference in case of issues - If you have problems with anything they'll do nothing without a payment reference

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2018, 11:06:59 am »
I always screen shot the payment reference in case of issues - If you have problems with anything they'll do nothing without a payment reference

Yeah, just did that actually - not taking any chances! Still no sign of a confirmation as yet. Just joined the queue again (saying 10 min wait now) to check my purchase history

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2018, 11:13:40 am »
Yeah, just did that actually - not taking any chances! Still no sign of a confirmation as yet. Just joined the queue again (saying 10 min wait now) to check my purchase history

I do that too & they wonder why there are so many people in the queue. It's mainly because they give you no reason to trust the system, I suspect that most people have close to 0% confidence in the whole process so everyone does everything they can to improve the situation.

My confirmation email always goes into my spam - no idea why the ones advertising the purple kit seem to get through ok.

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2018, 11:17:32 am »
Slightly gutting to have to pay Main Stand prices after getting all Kop the past few sales. Oh well... I could just... not go...  :butt :butt :butt

Four of us that like to sit together so pretty much only main stand/centenary as options. Chose MS Upper in the end...

I've never felt the ticket site feel so laggy before. I feel the map also seems to load about 5 seconds too slow when you switch selection in stands, bit weird.

Couldn't believe how slow it was this morning! Was that seriously the improvement to the system they have been working on?  I had a 20 minute wait initially, and after jumping around from 20 to 45 mins wait I ended up getting in after about 30 mins. 

The dread I had when the system was taking so long to allocate seats, felt like it was about to crash any time soon. 

Why do people insist on having so many browsers open in a guaranteed sale -  This is definitely a contribution towards some of these ridiculous waits some  people have faced!

We ended having split into two's for the Kop in the end.  Which probably inst useful to the match day atmosphere - but that's probably a different debate for another thread!

Bring on the Thursday fun!!!

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2018, 11:18:44 am »
Really slow system but managed to get pairs in anfield road and main stand
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:20 am »
I do that too & they wonder why there are so many people in the queue. It's mainly because they give you no reason to trust the system, I suspect that most people have close to 0% confidence in the whole process so everyone does everything they can to improve the situation.

My confirmation email always goes into my spam - no idea why the ones advertising the purple kit seem to get through ok.

Emails always come to inbox, just today its taken a long time for some weird reason!

Safely arrived now thankfully, funnily enough it seemed to be within seconds after I’d logged on and checked purchase history - so anyone still waiting... try that!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 11:34:41 am by SingFongFC »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2018, 11:26:07 am »
system seems more stable but slower for confirming seat choice, not many crashes if any !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2018, 11:38:44 am »
Had under and over hour wait. Took 2 hours in all. Shite.

Wondering why the individual seat selection option isn't up yet now the majority of availability is limited.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2018, 01:25:51 pm »
So how will it work tomorrow in the 4+ sale? Is it a whole bunch of extra tickets that go on sale, or are we fighting over what didn't get sold today? Because that's not many...

Trying to decide which day to stay home and try my luck, not sure whether tomorrow or Thursday is my best bet.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2018, 01:26:47 pm »
So how will it work tomorrow in the 4+ sale? Is it a whole bunch of extra tickets that go on sale, or are we fighting over what didn't get sold today? Because that's not many...

Trying to decide which day to stay home and try my luck, not sure whether tomorrow or Thursday is my best bet.

Shocking amount of tickets left for MU. Shows you how many they cream off!

I think there'll be restricted views to add but that's about it

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2018, 01:29:22 pm »
I just logged on to see the availability of tickets for tomorrow's sale. It seems it'll either be the nosebleeds in the Main Stand or Anny Road Upper. What is the view like from the back row of the Anny Road Upper? It will probably be academic anyway as I have a bad feeling I'm going to have very little joy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:56:55 pm by KissThisGuy »

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2018, 01:30:44 pm »
Shocking amount of tickets left for MU. Shows you how many they cream off!

I think there'll be restricted views to add but that's about it

So that sounds like more chance of getting Cardiff/Fulham tickets on Thursday than getting anything tomorrow?

Or maybe I'll be staring at the back of someone's head in the back of the Anny Road again...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2018, 01:53:58 pm »
So that sounds like more chance of getting Cardiff/Fulham tickets on Thursday than getting anything tomorrow?

Or maybe I'll be staring at the back of someone's head in the back of the Anny Road again...

Cardiff and Fulham are on Thursday only. No sale tomorrow for them.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT