Author Topic: PL: Fulham 1 vs 3 Liverpool 33’ TAA 45+2’Castagne Grav 53’ Jota 73’  (Read 12767 times)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Brilliant second half, full of control, quality and purpose. Seemingly a different team to what we've seen in the past 2 weeks. Onwards and upwards!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Signs of life.. Finally..

Good routine win.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
A pleasing afternoon, and an excellent response. On to the land of boos.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Grew into it. Win at Everton and we're in business. Good on the players. They dug deep today.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Phewww, very good second half, great win. Endo was much better second 45 and you could see Diogo gradually improve with every minute. Decent win for the GD too on City. People keep talking about them having to lose but a draw could very well be fine, probably not one to worry about for the next 6 days though, just gotta get through this horrible schedule then we'll see. 1 down!!
I think playing away from Anfield might actually help the next couple, West Ham got battered today too
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Utterly shameful stuff in the half time thread.
And don’t give me your ‘we need somewhere to vent’ or ‘you thought that 1st half was good????’ shit.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Tell you who's rubbish, that Gravenberch bloke, never does anything

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Good to see the big man smiling again
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
Phew. Much needed 3 points!

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck for that!

Much better 2nd half

Offline crewlove

• Main Stander
Much better second half. Happy for Ryan and Gakpo. Maybe we should play him more on the left?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I think this would be horrific and we’d really struggle.

Ok, we were turgid inthe first half, but we put the game to bed in the second.

These players coming back from injury take time to come back to form.  Part from Trent.  Who appears to have forgotten he was injured.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Gary Neville sounded devastated at the end
Barely said a word when the pens were going on in the other game, fucking shameless.
AHA!

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
Get in!

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Job done today at the start of a tough week, hopefully similar results in the next 2. Could still make it easier for ourselves by playing in the right areas at key times, but lets hope we can get some momentum

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Good stuff. Still in there swinging.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Half time thread :lmao
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
For as bad as we managed the first we were excellent in the second. 
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
job well done boys..

back to scoring 3 a game..hopefully.
Endo, Robbo put in some shift today..Gakpo too
Nice bounce back by Quansah. was excellent today.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:43:46 pm by Paul_h »

Offline Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Much more like ourselves 2nd half. Well done reds.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
3-1!
A much better second half where we controlled things. Good to see goals from Gravenberch and Jota. The ’best’ goal was TAA's. Lovely freekick. Good that we managed to respond to some poor performances. We need to win to give ourselves a chance in the title race and tonight we did that. Proud of the team.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Felt like our Liverpool in the second half there. Diogo Jota is a beast in front of goal. Like I said at half time, they've kept us dreaming for one more week at least.

Travelling Kop absolutely brilliant in the end.

Great goal from Grav.

Gakpo MOTM for me.

Subs showed when they came on why they were all dropped, I think. Mo hooking shots, Nunez living offside, Mac and Szob giving the ball away.

Huge 3 points.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Excellent result, I had my doubts until I saw the starting lineup which made me strangely confident, knowing we weren't simply fulfilling the definition of insanity. Really chuffed for Grav that he scored the key goal, hopefully that's the start of a great career. I hadn't written him off as a Liverpool player, but I had written off his debut season.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Didn’t see our 2nd goal but that was a much better and much needed 2nd half. Away from home against a decent side and we scored 3 good goals. Sounded like Jurgen did his fist pumps to our fans there.

I thought Gakpo was very good. Gravenberch did well for our third as did Gakpo. Jota is our best finisher and it was a great goal.

Nice to start to play well again and to score.
#JFT97

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Desperately needed win and confidence booster. Really good finishes from both Jota and Gravenberch.

Online In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
Much better in the second half. Much better. Btw. It's good to have Jota back scoring scruffy goals. I missed those  ;D
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
Very happy the performance before the subs were made. We just looked compact, confident, in control and we limited them well. We were patient and went back to basics (e.g avoid silly errors on the ball).

When the "bigger" players came in, I felt less comfortable because we were less compact and Fulham were getting a lot of space to build attacks. Thankfully, they did nothing.

It's a team game and we're not this or that individual FC.

Offline danm77

• Main Stander
Much, much better in the second half. We started passing the ball a lot quicker, pressed and closed down and scored two good goals.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Thought we played pretty well, totally controlled the second half

Yep, agreed. However, it has to be said that we’re still short of our best. We created good chances, and played with more urgency and pace in our passing 2nd half. That passing was often wayward, and sadly Mo looks so slow, for him, and Darwin continues to give a good impression of a competition winner.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Much better second half. Hopefully we can build on that.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Half time thread for was embarrassing.

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Utterly shameful stuff in the half time thread.
And don’t give me your ‘we need somewhere to vent’ or ‘you thought that 1st half was good????’ shit.

First half was sluggish and we conceded a terrible goal. The second half performance was head and shoulders sbove it in almost every way. I’m sure Klopp didn’t go in at half time and tell them they were amazing.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Actually managed that second half really well, although we got the 3rd goal to make it easier.

Played well other than a really poor end to the first half and managed it well in terms of the squad.

Let's see if we can win the next two, big ask but neither team are great.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Missed the first half but the 2nd half was the best i’ve seen us in a while

Excellent control and everyone looked more relaxed. Could have scored more

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
First half was sluggish and we conceded a terrible goal. The second half performance was head and shoulders sbove it in almost every way. I’m sure Klopp didn’t go in at half time and tell them they were amazing.

I’m sure Klopp didn’t go in there and completely write them off like the idiots in the thread.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Good second half performance, will probably need to improve again when we face a team that wants it more than Fulham did.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Loved how players turned and ran with the ball today. Turned the marker and hit the space.
Effectively
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

I thought we were decent on the ball throughout but in the first half we'd make the wrong decision time and again in the final third. We seemed to play a lot calmer second half and make the right passes.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Half time thread :lmao

Great controlled win for such a shit first XI.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.