Author Topic: Fabinho  (Read 887016 times)

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fabinho
« Reply #8000 on: August 31, 2023, 02:52:30 pm »
He’s not doing well. Never leave Liverpool

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/GvGAJYJ4IL8?si=KSgNoFOg7EPphSyt" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/GvGAJYJ4IL8?si=KSgNoFOg7EPphSyt</a>
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #8001 on: August 31, 2023, 03:27:56 pm »
He’s not doing well. Never leave Liverpool

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/GvGAJYJ4IL8?si=KSgNoFOg7EPphSyt" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/GvGAJYJ4IL8?si=KSgNoFOg7EPphSyt</a>
;D

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8002 on: December 27, 2023, 12:25:00 am »
Picked up what looks to be his first ever red card.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #8003 on: December 27, 2023, 10:56:32 am »
Picked up what looks to be his first ever red card.

After getting sent off he had to return the watch he was given.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8004 on: December 27, 2023, 01:54:11 pm »
Looks like he's trying to remove that fella's head.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8005 on: December 27, 2023, 02:06:11 pm »
Looks like he's trying to remove that fella's head.

Auditioning for the sinecure of state beheader?

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #8006 on: December 30, 2023, 02:18:38 pm »
After getting sent off he had to return the watch he was given.

The one that he dropped on the floor as he was given it?  ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8007 on: January 1, 2024, 11:44:32 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8008 on: January 2, 2024, 01:43:08 pm »
Did he walk the pitch at half time ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8009 on: January 2, 2024, 02:35:44 pm »

Nope. Same with bobby. Just a quick video with LFC TV on twitter.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8010 on: January 2, 2024, 02:36:51 pm »
Nope. Same with bobby. Just a quick video with LFC TV on twitter.

Before the fans got in, fucking cowards.

Would've loved to have been the one to tell them both that saying hello to the fans wouldn't be a good idea.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8011 on: January 2, 2024, 06:42:09 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8012 on: January 2, 2024, 06:48:53 pm »
Cowards.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #8013 on: January 2, 2024, 07:52:38 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORId7o8T2Q

Could care less what they have to say. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8014 on: January 2, 2024, 07:54:05 pm »
no he had his fill of that during last season's games

wonder who's hosting the churrasco and piss up this week for the south americans and their extended families

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8015 on: January 2, 2024, 08:33:00 pm »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8016 on: January 2, 2024, 08:41:03 pm »
no he had his fill of that during last season's gameswonder who's hosting the churrasco and piss up this week for the south americans and their extended families

Diaz?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8017 on: January 2, 2024, 08:49:51 pm »

Offline The_Nomad

• Kopite
« Reply #8018 on: January 3, 2024, 07:43:43 am »
Could care less what they have to say. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Genuine question; why the hate?
Good Judgement Comes From Experience, Unfortunately Experience Comes From Bad Judgement.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #8019 on: January 3, 2024, 08:33:57 am »
Genuine question; why the hate?
see Jordan Henderson
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8020 on: January 3, 2024, 08:42:38 am »
see Jordan Henderson

They're not identical though, there was clear hypocrisy with Henderson in a way that wasn't true of Fabinho or Firmino. Plus Firmino and Fabinho were clearly done but Henderson could have stayed on as an elder statesman, Milner type role, which Klopp clearly wanted. But Henderson chose to abandon us.

That's not to say I like their moves, I don't. But I don't think it's the same as Henderson.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8021 on: January 3, 2024, 09:27:21 am »
Not really but what ever way you look at they took the blood money

No doubt Henderson comes off worse as he was our captain and spoke up against these regimes publicly and he comes off as the biggest hypocrite

However, anyone of our ex boys over there all took the money whatever way you look at it.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8022 on: January 3, 2024, 10:09:14 am »
It was quite scary how badly he regressed last season. I can't imagine he is pulling up any trees in Saudi either.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8023 on: January 3, 2024, 10:17:17 am »
They're not identical though, there was clear hypocrisy with Henderson in a way that wasn't true of Fabinho or Firmino. Plus Firmino and Fabinho were clearly done but Henderson could have stayed on as an elder statesman, Milner type role, which Klopp clearly wanted. But Henderson chose to abandon us.

That's not to say I like their moves, I don't. But I don't think it's the same as Henderson.

I don't hate Fabinho (or Henderson or Gerrard for that matter). But I wonder about the logic in your post. Hypocrisy is the minor crime in all this. But it's overwhelmed by the major crime which is choosing to play in a savage land like Saudi Arabia where political dissidence is met with execution. That Fabinho and Firmino never said anything positive about, say, gay rights does not make them 'better' people than Henderson who once did.

As for Henderson's probable usefulness to Liverpool this season, that should be neither here nor there. In citing it as an additional 'crime' I think you end by relativising the major one.

I wish the club had made it clear to all three players that in choosing to play in Saudi they would make it very difficult for themselves ever to be welcomed back to Anfield. Then they could have gone with their eyes wide open. Who knows? It might even have raised their political consciousness a notch. Which is never a bad thing.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8024 on: January 3, 2024, 11:05:35 am »
Not really but what ever way you look at they took the blood money

No doubt Henderson comes off worse as he was our captain and spoke up against these regimes publicly and he comes off as the biggest hypocrite

However, anyone of our ex boys over there all took the money whatever way you look at it.

Players have played for morally dubious at best owners for 50 years. Why does it matter now? Genuine question.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8025 on: January 3, 2024, 11:09:27 am »
Players have played for morally dubious at best owners for 50 years. Why does it matter now? Genuine question.

Care to name any UK based dubious owners other than the usual suspects?

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8026 on: January 3, 2024, 11:11:11 am »
Care to name any UK based dubious owners other than the usual suspects?

In England? Actually not that many. Abroad quite a few. AC Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus, literally every single Russian club ever.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8027 on: January 3, 2024, 11:17:15 am »

Because there are levels of moral dubiousness. I'm probably a bit morally dubious, as are you. So, no doubt, is John Henry. But none of us go around chopping people's heads off because we don't like what they say. The Saudi Arabian regime is depraved.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8028 on: January 3, 2024, 12:47:03 pm »
I don't hate Fabinho (or Henderson or Gerrard for that matter). But I wonder about the logic in your post. Hypocrisy is the minor crime in all this. But it's overwhelmed by the major crime which is choosing to play in a savage land like Saudi Arabia where political dissidence is met with execution. That Fabinho and Firmino never said anything positive about, say, gay rights does not make them 'better' people than Henderson who once did.

As for Henderson's probable usefulness to Liverpool this season, that should be neither here nor there. In citing it as an additional 'crime' I think you end by relativising the major one.

I wish the club had made it clear to all three players that in choosing to play in Saudi they would make it very difficult for themselves ever to be welcomed back to Anfield. Then they could have gone with their eyes wide open. Who knows? It might even have raised their political consciousness a notch. Which is never a bad thing.
Because there are levels of moral dubiousness. I'm probably a bit morally dubious, as are you. So, no doubt, is John Henry. But none of us go around chopping people's heads off because we don't like what they say. The Saudi Arabian regime is depraved.
Exactly as I see it.

Excellent points and posts-Yorky.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8029 on: January 3, 2024, 01:02:55 pm »
good question to be fair but as others have said

None of us are Angels I am sure, We have all done something stupid and probably immoral but its a different kettle of fish altogether and dubiousness is at a different level there when people are beheaded for having different beliefs

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8030 on: January 3, 2024, 03:12:44 pm »

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #8031 on: January 3, 2024, 04:43:22 pm »
good question to be fair but as others have said

None of us are Angels I am sure, We have all done something stupid and probably immoral but its a different kettle of fish altogether and dubiousness is at a different level there when people are beheaded for having different beliefs

And the fact your income comes from them pretty much directly.

I get the arguments about "would you turn it down" etc etc etc. The key difference though is that your employer beheads people and doesn`t abide by any real law that any of us would see as 'just'
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #8032 on: January 3, 2024, 04:51:57 pm »
Weren't Bobby and Fab supporters of Bolsonaro? So probably unfairly on Henderson....they're probably seen as less hypocritical because we already knew they had very dubious morals.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8033 on: January 3, 2024, 09:13:44 pm »
Weren't Bobby and Fab supporters of Bolsonaro? So probably unfairly on Henderson....they're probably seen as less hypocritical because we already knew they had very dubious morals.

Henderson gets it more because he was very vocal about LGBTQ+ rights, how he couldn't ever get his head around people being victimised due to their sexuality etc etc - then he moves to a country where you get executed for being gay, women are 2nd class citizens, human rights are non existent. His new club even greyed out the rainbow armband in their welcome video/pics.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8034 on: January 3, 2024, 09:47:13 pm »
I don't hate Fabinho, Firmino, Gini, Gerrard, Mane, or Henderson.

However - I don't care about them anymore, either.

And I also won't forget how much joy they brought me over the years.

So, with that said - as noted upthread - I'm not the least bit impressed with them going to Saudi (especially Henderson after all their comments, and Gerrard - come on man - try to rebuild your managerial rep) and think less of them for it.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8035 on: January 3, 2024, 11:54:01 pm »
I don't hate Fabinho, Firmino, Gini, Gerrard, Mane, or Henderson.

However - I don't care about them anymore, either.

And I also won't forget how much joy they brought me over the years.

So, with that said - as noted upthread - I'm not the least bit impressed with them going to Saudi (especially Henderson after all their comments, and Gerrard - come on man - try to rebuild your managerial rep) and think less of them for it.
spot on this

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8036 on: January 4, 2024, 12:38:46 am »
Would Fabinho and Firmino get booed if they walked the pitch in front of supporters? I have total disdain for their career move, but wouldn't abuse them. I would probably just watch them mutely. Maybe that's what they and/or the club were afraid of: the awkward silence.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8037 on: January 4, 2024, 03:44:07 pm »
Would Fabinho and Firmino get booed if they walked the pitch in front of supporters? I have total disdain for their career move, but wouldn't abuse them. I would probably just watch them mutely. Maybe that's what they and/or the club were afraid of: the awkward silence.

To be honest I reckon enough people would still probably have cheered them but maybe the club didn't want to risk it. Hell, there's people who would cheer Hendo and Gerrard as well I imagine. I'd make sure I was on the concourse I think.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #8038 on: January 4, 2024, 04:17:30 pm »

Maybe but then I think the club saw both departing as an opportunity as well as a threat, getting £40m for Fabinho probably suited, even if the timing was not good, they may have said something but then probably put nothing in his way
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8039 on: January 4, 2024, 04:33:36 pm »

Maybe but then I think the club saw both departing as an opportunity as well as a threat, getting £40m for Fabinho probably suited, even if the timing was not good, they may have said something but then probably put nothing in his way
yeah it was way too good to turn down

He was 30 and last season he was poor

Endo in for a 24m profit, good business