Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1686520 times)

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?
« Reply #5240 on: June 12, 2014, 05:56:13 pm »
I'm not arsed about him personally couldn't give a fuck but sooner or later the papers will get hold of him doing something pissed and it makes the club a bit of a laughing stock.
You clearly do otherwise you wouldnt say:-

I've seen AYre in loads of different places around town, bladdered acting the goat - restaurant bar and grill, heebie jeebies, peacock and salt dogs and alma. Hes got more than 15 years on me and I feel old in some of those places he sticks out like a sore thumb. Deffo not becoming of a CEO of Liverpool
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #5241 on: June 12, 2014, 06:11:29 pm »
Ian Ayre is always upstairs in Salt Dogs in town. He needs to get a grip, he is about 50 and is acting as if he is Gerrard and 20 years of age. Not what you would expected from the CEO of Liverpool.
Gerrards not 20 though :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #5242 on: June 13, 2014, 02:25:08 am »

I've seen AYre in loads of different places around town, bladdered acting the goat - restaurant bar and grill, heebie jeebies, peacock and salt dogs and alma. Hes got more than 15 years on me and I feel old in some of those places he sticks out like a sore thumb. Deffo not becoming of a CEO of Liverpool

He goes ti Heebie Jeebies??

Fuckin hell I felt old in that place and I was 22 at the time. Class spot though.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #5243 on: June 13, 2014, 08:57:32 am »
Fucking hell mate, you need to get a grip if you're seriously worried about how Ian Ayre is acting outside of his job!
Don't think anyone is losing sleep about it. Just think it's a bit weird that the CEO of LFC is hanging round in 'young' bars each weekend. He is about 50 and acting like he is still Jack the lad. Don't get me wrong I love a good night out myself, but i'd like to think I won't be still in clubs trying to relive my youth when i'm his age.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:59:08 am by G a r y »

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #5244 on: June 13, 2014, 09:52:26 am »
Just met Coutinho in Rio.

Was sitting in a  café/bar in my Cou shirt when he walked up to me on his way out. I think someone in the staff had  told him that there was a Liverpool fan there cus we where sitting in a corner in the shadow. Signed my shirt. His bird looked boss   ::)

Sounds like a top guy. You don't often hear of players going out of their way to actually FIND a fan and sign something for them!
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Redzippy

• Kopite
  • Woof woof ! - sick of it i tells yer !
« Reply #5245 on: June 14, 2014, 03:37:58 pm »
Just met Sammy Lee, was picking up the dogs from the kennels and there he was picking up his dogs too (really nice fella)... would have missed him aswell if it hadnt been for my 2 dogs deciding to do a shit and then dance in it which meant hanging on until they had been washed.
Y-N-W-A

Offline Scouserpool

• Legacy Fan
  • https://twitter.com/Thommas86
« Reply #5246 on: June 16, 2014, 11:30:06 am »
I was at Nikki beach Marbella the other day and met Luis Suarez ;-)

PSN: delete_one

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley

"I want to use the incredible support to make coming to Anfield the longest 90 minutes of an opponent’s life." Brendan Rodgers

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #5247 on: June 16, 2014, 01:51:10 pm »
I was at Nikki beach Marbella the other day and met Luis Suarez ;-)

Óscar Cardozo isn't it?  ;)
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline TheVeg

• he might
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5248 on: June 19, 2014, 08:00:25 am »
Was on holiday last week and met ex club doc for 20 years Mark Waller. I know he's not massively well known but had some great conversations with him. Had dinner with him and watched the Italy game with him as well. Asked him a few questions about previous managers, spoke a little about the different styles of the managers and he was very complimentary towards all of them although he didn't seem to like Rafa (which makes sense as he was sacked by him). Says that he reckons Gerrard has only got 1 year left and this is definitely it for his international career. Also said Gerrard was going to retire from England just before he got given the captaincy but wanted the opportunity to captain them at a World Cup.

He probably got fed up of questions towards the end of the match coz I kept asking them coz he's worked with all of the England squad at some point during his work with the U21 (apart from Jones). He was very complimentary of our Hendo and said he's a real hard worker and will play through any sort if injury - which we knew anyway. Was great to chat to a guy that knows his stuff as much as him

Offline N0rnIr0nRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5249 on: June 19, 2014, 08:51:26 am »
Met Ryan McLaughlin on holiday in Albufeira. Nice chap. I'm sure he was fed up of me asking him questions about Liverpool and the Northern Ireland team. Had a few drinks with his group and wished him all the best for next season.
"I usually have a second pair of glasses but I can't find them because it's hard to find glasses without glasses!" Jürgen Klopp

Offline Wa11y

• Main Stander
« Reply #5250 on: June 20, 2014, 01:44:27 pm »
Pulled into a petrol station and former red Layton Maxwell was behind me......he was in a works van

I've met/spoken to Layton a few times through work, without knowing he was, even have him as a contact on a work relaed social network (no plugs here).  Ony realised when other professional footballers kept appearing as 'people you may know'.
I was at his one and only first team game, and have the program.  Keep meaning to messge him to tell hm but don't want to come across as some kind of stalker!

He's a nice guy, nothing was too much trouble.

Offline bassboy

• Main Stander
« Reply #5251 on: June 20, 2014, 03:01:30 pm »
I grew up in Barrow in Furness birthplace of Emlyn Hughes. He used to return to Barrow a bit and when I was about 8 years old he came to watch my mini rugby team. My old man was chatting to him and after the match I asked for his autograph and offered him my hand to sign, he laughed said don't be daft go and find some paper and I'll wait here with your dad! I've lost said autograph sadly. 

Offline LukeD

• Middle aged perv on the school bus. Can't cope with massively fat tongues.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5252 on: June 20, 2014, 06:59:06 pm »
Was on holiday last week and met ex club doc for 20 years Mark Waller.
Was he the doctor who essentially saved Cisse's leg at Blackburn that time?  I'm sure I remember reading an article in which either Doc Waller or Cisse himself tells the story of how the Dr had only recently read an article in a medical journal which covered pretty much the same injury as Cisse had.  I think he had to pull the foot down to free the arteries that feed the foot and thus kept the foot's blood flow alive.

Seems his wikipedia back my vague memory up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Waller_(doctor)#2004_Ciss.C3.A9_leg_break

I grew up in Barrow in Furness birthplace of Emlyn Hughes.
That's a great story - Emlyn is just one of those people who always seems to come across as one of the most likeable people in the World whenever people recount stories of him.  A big loss.

Offline RobbyR

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • A retro red from another generation
« Reply #5253 on: June 24, 2014, 09:50:08 pm »
Three weeks ago my wife was working in a primary school and in marched the one and only Louis Suarez looking for ap place for his little girl. Just walked past her hoodie on and trainees, just like any old normal lad....cooool
A red since 67

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #5254 on: June 24, 2014, 11:05:34 pm »
Three weeks ago my wife was working in a primary school and in marched the one and only Louis Suarez looking for ap place for his little girl. Just walked past her hoodie on and trainees, just like any old normal lad....cooool

The one and only Louis Suarez?  Are you sure it wasn't Luis Suarez?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5255 on: June 25, 2014, 12:47:51 am »

Yeah seen him in Baa Bar in concert square before, not the usual place you'd expect to see somebody his age but each to their own
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5256 on: June 25, 2014, 02:36:32 pm »
No.. lol just woke up and i see i posted here hahaha. was proper hammered last night. na i like dzeko the player always have even when he played for wolfsburg. i just simply i hope u do well for bosnia yada yada but fuk u with that city shit.. he told me to fuk off in a sarcastic manner. kolorov was around i told him to go fuk himself he laughed. and o ye lescot had some NYC cap on im like fuk u to but i saw him outside of the club when it closed hahahaha

Haha. Just seen this, fantastic post. ;D

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #5257 on: June 25, 2014, 04:27:01 pm »
The one and only Louis Suarez?  Are you sure it wasn't Luis Suarez?

Maybe it was the Honduras coach?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5258 on: June 27, 2014, 12:26:30 am »
Haha. Just seen this, fantastic post. ;D

It was a belter mate........The best of this thread !!

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #5259 on: July 4, 2014, 03:37:16 pm »
Gareth Bale was a few rows in front of me on my flight back from Bristol to Malaga last night. I was really tempted to ask him for his autograph and then say I thought he was great in American Psycho. Just to see his reaction.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #5260 on: July 4, 2014, 03:39:06 pm »
Just met Coutinho in Rio.

Okay you WON the internets for June 12th. You jammy bastard, I was probably changing a nappy at the time.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5261 on: July 4, 2014, 06:33:27 pm »
I grew up in Barrow in Furness birthplace of Emlyn Hughes. He used to return to Barrow a bit and when I was about 8 years old he came to watch my mini rugby team. My old man was chatting to him and after the match I asked for his autograph and offered him my hand to sign, he laughed said don't be daft go and find some paper and I'll wait here with your dad! I've lost said autograph sadly.
Met him in Brighouse early 90s I said "Alright Emlyn" and he ( whilst mimicking a Yorkshire accent  ) replied "All rite lad" with a big grin on his face.
Because it was pissing down i shouted back to him "Through the wind and rain Emlyn, through the wind and rain "
Nice guy shame, he's no longer with us.

Offline Paddock.

• Main Stander
  • Heart as big as my hometown.
« Reply #5262 on: July 5, 2014, 12:51:40 pm »
Medal Thief at Haydock Park yesterday, unsurprisingly.
'Football works in cycles... Liverpool will be back.'

Offline litliper

• Legacy Fan
  • Does anybody wanna buy a country?
« Reply #5263 on: July 5, 2014, 12:56:30 pm »
Saw David James and Hermann Hreiđarsson in downtown Reykjavík a few days ago.

It's something.
"My country is the world, and my religion to do good." (Thomas Paine)

Online harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #5264 on: July 5, 2014, 01:34:39 pm »
Met Thommo last Friday night at sportsmans do for me little lads football team.Top fella, some great stories, happy to sit and chat....One of the best ive seen.

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #5265 on: July 17, 2014, 08:45:23 am »
Michael Owen has started playing 5 a side at the same place as us in Deeside these last few weeks. Think the first week he arrived a couple of our lads had a chat with him, but now noone seems too fussed.

Offline WooltonDave

• Best car driver in Woolton. According to himself.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #5266 on: July 17, 2014, 02:03:01 pm »
Michael Owen has started playing 5 a side at the same place as us in Deeside these last few weeks. Think the first week he arrived a couple of our lads had a chat with him, but now noone seems too fussed.

I wonder how long it will be before someone kicks the traitorous toad up in the air?
"He's got a kiss from a man wearing a blue and white shirt".............Quasimodo............Lady Killer.

Offline cookie8

• Exchange Ban
  • Main Stander
« Reply #5267 on: July 19, 2014, 01:39:34 am »
lol.....yer bet someone will kick him soon

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #5268 on: July 19, 2014, 01:42:34 am »
lol.....yer bet someone will kick him soon

And that's before the 5 a side game has started.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #5269 on: July 19, 2014, 07:58:06 am »
Friday at Haydock Park

Sir Roger Hunt
Owen Coyle
Michael medal thief Owen
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #5270 on: August 14, 2014, 10:13:27 pm »
Not really a 'I met' story but my mate works for sky and got Sturridge on the phone the other day, said he'd get enough goals now Suarez has gone.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5271 on: August 14, 2014, 10:49:30 pm »
Not really a 'I met' story but my mate works for sky and got Sturridge on the phone the other day, said he'd get enough goals now Suarez has gone.
So what you're telling us is that 'Sky Sources' have understood that Sturridge will score more goals this season?

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #5272 on: August 15, 2014, 04:49:41 pm »
Coutinho was in San Carlo earlier - nice guy but I so want to buy him a belt
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline SPLee

• Kopite
  • last seen in 3ft(13ft) fountain in istanbul
« Reply #5273 on: August 15, 2014, 07:47:27 pm »
Funny week seen Ross Barkley on lark lane Monday, asked him when he was signing for us..he was sound tbf said 'Im not' so I says 'you are lad, ive read it all over Twitter' him and his mate buzzing haha.

Then on Wednesday walking home as usual I live right by the palm house in Sefton park and as I gets closer to mine noticed a boss black Porsche right outside our flats on the main road as I got closer I noticed someone sat off in it and walked across the road and clocked the driver kn the sly, it was only Brendan fucking Rodgers sat right outside my flat!!! He was on his phone had headset in, looked like it was transfer business so I just gives him the thumbs up to which he duly returned then drove off but not before I got a quick pic, Its fair to say I was buzzing, its a sign lads Im sure of it ;)
@sevvyparklee

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5274 on: August 16, 2014, 04:35:45 am »
^ strong work.

Top south-end spotting

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5275 on: August 16, 2014, 04:44:47 am »
Funny week seen Ross Barkley on lark lane Monday, asked him when he was signing for us..he was sound tbf said 'Im not' so I says 'you are lad, ive read it all over Twitter' him and his mate buzzing haha.

Then on Wednesday walking home as usual I live right by the palm house in Sefton park and as I gets closer to mine noticed a boss black Porsche right outside our flats on the main road as I got closer I noticed someone sat off in it and walked across the road and clocked the driver kn the sly, it was only Brendan fucking Rodgers sat right outside my flat!!! He was on his phone had headset in, looked like it was transfer business so I just gives him the thumbs up to which he duly returned then drove off but not before I got a quick pic, Its fair to say I was buzzing, its a sign lads Im sure of it ;)

Where's the pic??

Offline SPLee

• Kopite
  • last seen in 3ft(13ft) fountain in istanbul
« Reply #5276 on: August 16, 2014, 04:00:48 pm »
Theres a pic on my Twitter will upload when I get back to my computer in work..
@sevvyparklee

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5277 on: August 16, 2014, 04:33:20 pm »
Saw Coates earlier with his Girlfriend, both of them dressed like scruffs going to the escalators in L1 Carpark.

Funnily enough there was a white porsche parked just behind me aswell with ****** as the licence, which I'm guessing was his.

*Don't put in numberplates please. The 92a*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:08:31 am by The 92A »

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5278 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:44 pm »
Wouldn't that be more likely to be Connor Coady's car?
;D

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5279 on: August 17, 2014, 09:10:10 pm »
3 real hard men on Saturday night in the print works in Manchester, Josh Charnley, Dan Sarginson and Anthony Gelling followed by the midfield maestro (and sun bed king by the looks of things) that is Dean Whitehead in the Manc Arena. His chin is bigger in real life.
JFT97