Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Said it since day one

VAR ruined football. It has absolutely fucked it in the arse with an inanimate carbon rod.

Let's say for example var you get 97% of decisions right and refs eyes get 95% right

Surely we'd all sacrifice that 2% to get our goddam game back.
They were talking about it on the Stephen Nolan show and it introduced me to a simpering Tory MP I'd not heard of before, Dr. Kieran Mullan of Crewe and Nantwich.  He spent the whole show trying to deflect any criticism and was constantly repeating that Labour-ran Welsh NHS was faring worse even though it was debunked the first time he said it.  Mullan wouldn't even accept any faults with the NHS when another GP with 45 years experience rang in and slated the Tory handling of it.

A quick read of Mullan's wiki entry suggests he's a doctor that's never really been that interested in being a doctor.  His first job was an account executive for a PR firm, then he worked for an advocacy group, founded a charity and finally became an MP at the third time of trying aged 35.  He's standing down at the next election after failing to get himself selected as the Tory candidate for the Gerrymandered safer seat of Chester South and Eddisbury (but not before he got the leading candidate disqualified, seemingly much to the anger of the local members).

To give Mullan some credit it seems like he volunteered for the NHS during the early stages of the pandemic.  I'm not sure how long that lasted beyond the initial photo opportunities though.

He’s my local MP and he’s a vacant shit house. Not from the area, nowhere to be seen, would block people on socials who called him out etc.

The charisma of a clay pot.
Ticket and Travel Info / Re: Members Sales
« Last post by WelshBorderRed on Today at 09:12:56 pm »
Just wondering whether anyone has received their unique link for tomorrow's Spurs sale at all?
Thanks both, wasn't sure whether I should have registered or not even being on the waiting list.

The registration confirmation did mention a unique link but I guess that was for the ones registering for the additional members part of the sale?
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Andar on Today at 09:12:47 pm »
Getting invested in the next opposition city face.. Chris fucking woods man.... Next its wolves with half a team out.

Come on you Spurs, its football mate, Big Ange is our last chance.

There is always some crap player that lets you down.

Iheanacho is a name that stands out. Ex-City player conveniently missing this in the last minute - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FScGZjeVw-4
oh man why does this smell like an FSG thread with money talk

I'm just happy we have a new manager sorted who SEEMS to be the business
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Crosby Nick on Today at 09:11:51 pm »
Getting invested in the next opposition city face.. Chris fucking woods man.... Next its wolves with half a team out.

Come on you Spurs, its football mate, Big Ange is our last chance.

So annoying for you, especially when Wolves were full strength when you played them.
I’ve seen the first couple Kenny. Having got onto that podcast I recommended to you a while back I do like Bubbins. Maybe not the most original concept but funny enough. :D

Thats exactly it, unfortunately there are only 3 episodes.

An excellent recommendation is was too  :thumbup
Edwards sent the scouts to Sweden to watch Hacken again. Eyeing up that Winger again?  :D
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by DiggerJohn on Today at 09:09:09 pm »
Going to continue with mavs v Clippers. I have the beers in the fridge. Going with Luka and Kyrie I like my ball handlers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10