Author Topic: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details  (Read 60412 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details
« on: January 25, 2024, 01:27:41 pm »
League Cup FINAL
Chelsea V Liverpool FC

Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the League Cup Final against Chelsea to be played
on Sunday February 25, 2024.

Kick-off: 16:30

Allocation: 32,196

Prices: Category 1 - £108 (adult) / £81 (young adult) / £54 (concessions)
Category 2 - £97 (adult) / £72.75 (young adult) / £48.50 (concessions)
Category 3 - £76 (adult) / £57 (young adult) / £38 (concessions)
Category 4 - £58 (adult) / £43.50 (young adult) / £29 (concessions)
Category 5 - £41 (adult) / £30.75 (young adult) / £20.50 (concessions)

Premium seats located on Level 2 are also available priced as follows:
 £150 (adult) / £112.50 (young adult) / £75 (concessions)
£125 (adult) / £93.75 (young adult) / £62.50 (concessions)
Price Notes: Concessionary priced tickets are available to over 65’s and juniors aged 16 and under.
Young adult priced tickets are available to 17-21 year olds.

Junior tickets must be purchased with an adult ticket - a minimum of 1, or a maximum of
2 adults per junior is required.
Children (13 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
Children (under the age of 2) will not be permitted into the stadium.
4% of the adult tickets are priced at £150, 2% are priced at £125, 15% are priced at £108,
19% are priced at £97, 12% are priced at £76, 24% are priced at £58 and 24% are priced at
£41.

Tickets will be made available on a first come first serve basis, and we cannot guarantee
that the price of ticket you wish to purchase will be available.

Stadium Access: On the recommendation of Wembley Stadium, Liverpool FC will use digital ticketing for all
fans to access the League Cup final at Wembley.

Supporters are reminded to only purchase from official sellers and to be aware of
fraudulent tickets online.

All tickets are strictly non-transferable and are not available to distribute to other
supporters.

All reports of ticket touting, or online ticket fraud, will be investigated in line with the
Liverpool FC sanctions process. If a supporter has been found to have offered a ticket for
sale online, this could result in a lifetime ban for that individual.

DISABLED SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND MEMBERS

Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

SEASONAL HOSPITALITY MEMBERS

Seasonal Hospitality Members will be emailed with details on how to apply for tickets.

PRIORITY RIGHT HOLDERS, SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Sales will take place ONLINE only and a queuing system will be in place.

First sale Priority Right Holders from 2pm on Thursday February 1 until 7.30am on Monday
February 5.

First sale status: Guaranteed, supporters can purchase one ticket per Priority Right Holders Supporter ID
number, up to a maximum of 8 tickets per booking.

First sale notes: The eligible Priority Right Holder must log in ONLINE to purchase their ticket(s).
For eligibility details, please click here.

Priority Right Holders who wish to attend the match with guaranteed Season Ticket

Holders or Members can do so only during the guaranteed sale taking place from 8.15am
on Monday February 5 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 7.

Second sale Season Ticket Holders and Official Members who recorded FOUR of the below Carabao

Cup fixtures recorded during the 2023-24 season:

Home games: Away games:
Fulham (10.01.24) Fulham (24.01.24)
West Ham (20.12.23) Bournemouth (01.11.23)
Leicester (27.09.23)

from 8.15am on Monday February 5 until 7.30am on Wednesday February 7.

Access to this sale will be via a unique link which will be emailed to eligible supporters on
Friday February 2.

Second sale status: Guaranteed, supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a
maximum of 8 tickets per booking.

Third sale Ballot: supporters who recorded THREE of the above games are eligible to register for the
ballot.

Eligible supporters can register for the ballot online from 11am on Monday January 29
until 8am on Thursday February 1.

Supporters will be notified of the ballot results by email on Wednesday February 7.

Supporters will also be able to check their ‘My Account’ after 2pm on Thursday February
8, to find out if they are successful or have been given a waiting list position.

Please click here for full details on how to register.

Supporters who are successful in the ballot can purchase from 8.15am Friday February 9
until 7.30am Monday February 12.

Access to this sale will be via a unique link which will be emailed to eligible supporters on
Thursday February 8.

Third sale Status: Guaranteed, supporters can purchase one ticket per Supporter ID number, up to a
maximum of maximum of 8 tickets per booking.

Fourth sale IF tickets remain, a fourth sale will take place for supporters unsuccessful in the ballot.
Supporters unsuccessful in the ballot will be given a waiting list number and contacted in
numerical order by email on Monday February 12, with further details on how and when
to buy tickets.

If this sale goes ahead, tickets will be available ONLINE only, and on a first come first
served basis until sold out.

Tickets will not be guaranteed to all who apply, and a queueing system will be in place.
Tuesday February 13.

The number of tickets made available to supporters on the waiting list will depend on the
number of tickets remaining following the earlier sales.

TRAVEL AND PARKING AT WEMBLEY

Supporters are reminded that WNSL is a public transport venue with only limited on-site parking. Supporters are
therefore encouraged to travel by public transport to the stadium. Please visit Wembley Stadium’s Getting to
Wembley webpage for more details.

Parking for supporters can be purchased in advance of the match, on-the-day purchase will not be available;
please visit.

Car parking is charged at £40.00 per space.

Coach/Minibus parking is charged at £120.00 per space.

Disabled Parking: Blue Badge parking is available to purchase at a cost of £25.00 per space; please visit.
Shuttle Bus Service: An accessible transport facility is available from Wembley Park Station
to the stadium. For further information please visit Wembley Stadium’s Accessible Shuttle
webpage or visit.

Please note: Parking is subject to availability and may be subject to price increases on match day.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Supporters are advised not to travel without a ticket.

Tickets are strictly non-transferable and ARE NOT available to ‘forward’ or 'distribute' to other supporters.
For Ticket Office opening times click here.

Click here for a full list of FAQs in relation to this match.

Safe Standing – Wembley operates standing areas at the rear of the 3 blocks behind the goal on Level 1.
 These areas will be identified at point of sale. Additional entry restrictions and a code of

conduct may be implemented to assist in the management of the standing areas. This may
 include:

• Ticket holders being required to occupy the space in front of the seat allocated to them
on the ticket – supporters cannot migrate to different spaces within the section.

• Supporters who purchase in these areas must expect that others spectators will be
standing.

• Sitting or standing on the barriers or standing on the seats will not be permitted.

• The minimum age requirement for these areas is 12 years old.

Important Links: For LFC ticketing Terms & Conditions click here.
For the Sanctions policy click here.

For away support information click here

Expedia Live: Travel to follow the Reds. Earn points and save with Expedia, LFC’s Official Travel
Partner. Find out more here.

All tickets are issued under the EFL Conditions of Issue & Wembley Stadium’s Ground Regulations, copies of
which will be published here.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed, or damaged
tickets, or take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost, or delayed by the Post
Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC must furnish details to the English Football League on
all tickets purchased i.e., names and addresses of supporters corresponding to the seat details on the tickets
issued to the supporter. The Football League have indicated that random checks will be carried out at the
Stadium.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 01:29:50 pm by PaulKS »

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
Re: League Cup Final 2024 vs Chelsea Ticket Details
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 01:29:49 pm »
Third sale is a ballot but says guaranteed??!

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 01:32:11 pm »
Third sale is a ballot but says guaranteed??!

If you're successful in the ballot then you're guaranteed for the following sale

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 01:37:07 pm »
Any idea how many can register in ballot together ? Know you can buy 8 if successful so presuming it’s the same and it’s 8

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 01:39:03 pm »
Can someone post the image of the stadium and what the colours represent in terms of price band?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 01:40:20 pm »
Credit to the LFC TO when it's due. These details have appeared much quicker than I thought they would and it appears that the ballot is going to be completed relatively quickly as well!
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 01:45:30 pm »
Credit to the LFC TO when it's due. These details have appeared much quicker than I thought they would and it appears that the ballot is going to be completed relatively quickly as well!

2 weeks till we know if we have a ticket or not.

I wanna know now goddammit! 

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 01:45:36 pm »
Any idea how many can register in ballot together ? Know you can buy 8 if successful so presuming it’s the same and it’s 8

Ignore that I have the answer ….it is 8

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 05:42:11 pm »
Can someone post the image of the stadium and what the colours represent in terms of price band?
From the other thread...

https://i.ibb.co/6bnyj12/CC-final-price-map.jpg

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 09:11:58 pm »
“Stadium Access: On the recommendation of Wembley Stadium, Liverpool FC will use digital ticketing for all
fans to access the League Cup final at Wembley.”

Will all 80,000 use digital entry or is it just us and, perhaps, Chelsea?

Or, am I misreading this?

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 09:24:42 am »
Apparently in was 1 in 1.6 chance so 62.5%. … I reckon around 1 in 1.8 chance this year!
Also I assumed I was successful last time. But according to my email I was unsuccessful and got one on the waiting list!

Offline rjhb25

• Boys Pen
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 03:41:23 pm »
Can’t remember exactly but I think for Leicester it was reduced capacity due to the ongoing work to the Annie road. This should (I think) mean less people have the full credit than in previous years so should work in the favour of those who do this time. Maybe wishful thinkin

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 04:53:23 pm »
Can’t remember exactly but I think for Leicester it was reduced capacity due to the ongoing work to the Annie road. This should (I think) mean less people have the full credit than in previous years so should work in the favour of those who do this time. Maybe wishful thinkin

Again those the missed out that had a ticket where given a credit for the game.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2024, 04:58:14 pm »
Again those the missed out that had a ticket where given a credit for the game.

They were but that doesn’t mean you just calculate the ground at full capacity to work out the credits.

If you had an ACS ticket in the UAR then they tried to relocate it, if they were unable to do so you got the credit (but would also have had the opportunity to buy in the all members sale which was easy).

Only if you were unsuccessful in both of the above (or just didn’t try in the all members) did you get a credit despite not purchasing a ticket.

Obviously not every single UAR seat was sold via ACS, so those that weren’t were never sold and therefore never needed to be relocated.

I’ve no idea what the numbers are but I’d be surprised if it’s very high given how easy it was to get a ticket for the Leicester game via the all members sale.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Livepool FC League Cup Final Ballot fucked?
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2024, 09:27:53 am »
Trying to do anything on the site appears to be completely fucked.

Can't do anything or get to any page?

:(

Maybe cos it only starts at 11:00 - but thought I'd try the link first before I register..
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Livepool FC League Cup Final Ballot fucked?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2024, 09:30:34 am »
Is this for members only?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2024, 09:46:28 am »
Yeah. Wont open til 11

Offline KaiNo7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2024, 10:18:27 am »
They were but that doesn’t mean you just calculate the ground at full capacity to work out the credits.

If you had an ACS ticket in the UAR then they tried to relocate it, if they were unable to do so you got the credit (but would also have had the opportunity to buy in the all members sale which was easy).

Only if you were unsuccessful in both of the above (or just didn’t try in the all members) did you get a credit despite not purchasing a ticket.

Obviously not every single UAR seat was sold via ACS, so those that weren’t were never sold and therefore never needed to be relocated.

I’ve no idea what the numbers are but I’d be surprised if it’s very high given how easy it was to get a ticket for the Leicester game via the all members sale.

Agree I easily got a Leicester ticket in all members, then easily was able to get West Ham and Fulham

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2024, 11:05:15 am »
Link is up!

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2024, 11:05:54 am »
Working now.

6th attempt at the ballot. Never been successful. Fingers crossed this time

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2024, 11:11:44 am »
Registered

Fingers crossed.

Hope I get it - hotel and train already booked

£500 down already :lmao

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2024, 06:37:34 pm »
Kick off has been changed to 3pm.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2024, 06:58:10 pm »
The kick-off time for the 2024 League Cup final between Liverpool and Chelsea has been changed.

The showpiece at Wembley will now start at 3pm GMT on Sunday February 25.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/new-kick-time-carabao-cup-final

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 08:23:47 pm »
Registered

Fingers crossed.

Hope I get it - hotel and train already booked

£500 down already :lmao

There goes your Ale money...  :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2024, 09:18:33 pm »
Kick off has been changed to 3pm.
It was 4:30 right?  I mean do they think an hour and a half is going to make a big difference. I’m happy for the KO at 3:00. Just means you get the earlier train or leave your digs a bit earlier. 
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline theboyspen

• Winner of 2009's "First to give up on the Premier League" prize, 10.58pm, Sunday 2nd August 2009
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He made the people happy."
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2024, 09:44:07 pm »
The LFC site is so annoying. Sometimes I have to log on with my email address and then other times I need my Membership ID. The email from the club gives links to register but I just found myself going round in circles. It's like a challenge to decode the answer to access the next level in a video game. After numerous attempts at proving you're not a robot by ticking all the boxes with motorcycles and traffic lights then copying sets of numbers ( is it 0 or is it a O?? ) I finally got in the queue, 12 minutes wait, sound. You are next in line. You will be redirected to the main site shortly. Chelsea v Liverpool League Cup Final. Click. Oops It looks like you're a robot! Please change your browser! Turn off any ad blockers! Do not pass GO, Do not collect £200. Get to the back of the queue!
Second time lucky? Yes, thank fuck. But honestly the site makes it harder than it needs to be. Or am I just an Arl Arse who yearns for the days of queuing up down past the King Harry?
"The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards."
"Red is my colour. I'll play for Liverpool as long as they will have me. I don't want to play for anybody else and when I pull off the red shirt for the last time I expect I will finish with football, at any rate as a player."McKinlay 1923

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2024, 10:31:01 am »
Think it would be pushing it getting a train back from London Euston after the game? Not sure whether to stay over or travel back.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2024, 10:53:34 am »
Can't see you having a problem making a train back even if it goes to extra time, pens + a trophy lift. Last train to Liverpool from Euston is 21:19. Also a few to Chester and Manchester around that time if you're closer to either of them. Can't speak for how busy they might be but you'd definitely make it.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2024, 10:57:24 am »
Think it would be pushing it getting a train back from London Euston after the game? Not sure whether to stay over or travel back.
Be fine for Euston

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #29 on: February 1, 2024, 09:25:17 am »
It’s gonna be long wait for these ballot results. Can’t believe the sales start today (PRHs) and we have to wait for an update for another week

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 1, 2024, 09:26:10 am »
It’s gonna be long wait for these ballot results. Can’t believe the sales start today and we have to wait for an update for another week
To be fair they have to give each sale a couple of days and you can’t do the ballot until the sales are over.

It is annoying though, I’ve dreamt about it for last two nights!

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: February 1, 2024, 11:30:01 am »
It’s gonna be long wait for these ballot results. Can’t believe the sales start today (PRHs) and we have to wait for an update for another week

They need to wait until the PRH and guaranteed sale is over to know exactly how many tickets are available for the ballot.
Guaranteed sale ends Wednesday morning, Ballot results by Wednesday afternoon.
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #32 on: February 1, 2024, 11:33:22 am »
Why? the sales criteria is rightly mapped out for those in the 1st 2 guaranteed sales.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #33 on: February 1, 2024, 01:23:47 pm »
I’m just eager…  :-X

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: February 1, 2024, 02:27:19 pm »
a better idea/guide for the view from your seat at Wembley

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/wembley-stadium/

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #35 on: February 1, 2024, 04:41:48 pm »
which end have we been allocated?

Offline red79

• Kemlynite
« Reply #36 on: February 1, 2024, 04:51:03 pm »
“Stadium Access: On the recommendation of Wembley Stadium, Liverpool FC will use digital ticketing for all
fans to access the League Cup final at Wembley.”

Will all 80,000 use digital entry or is it just us and, perhaps, Chelsea?

Or, am I misreading this?

We have taken the advice of Wembley and are issuing electronic tickets - will be getting an email with a link to download your ticket to your phone, Chelsea have opted for paper tickets

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: February 1, 2024, 04:52:45 pm »
which end have we been allocated?

The East end, opposite end to our last visits against Chelsea & Man City

Online Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 1, 2024, 04:52:52 pm »
We have taken the advice of Wembley and are issuing electronic tickets - will be getting an email with a link to download your ticket to your phone, Chelsea have opted for paper tickets

I know it's cool to keep the stub etc but I'd rather NFC, far less paranoia about losing the ticket. As long as you make sure your phone is charged you're sorted, admitedly you could lose your phone but even then they should be able to help you out as long as you can access your emails, if you lose a paper ticket its gone.

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #39 on: February 1, 2024, 06:15:24 pm »

We've probably seen the end of us going for the Paper ticket route in finals after the farce in Paris, where they tried to blame the club at one point for opting for
paper tickets and not digital and saying that was the reason for the forgeries that were doing the rounds, which led to the scenes outside.