Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 118395 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #1080 on: February 12, 2024, 02:52:37 pm »
Yeah happened at united for me was an iPhone 8 , steward said they weren't supported anymore but i know that was just a fob off , this was lower kenny

did they print a replacement? guessing it’s been fine since? or have you updated iOS or got a new phone?

i had an issue with iphone 13 on multiple turnstiles too. stepped away for a bit and it eventually worked. definitely was going it right too lol
YNWA.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1081 on: February 12, 2024, 02:56:27 pm »
did they print a replacement? guessing it’s been fine since? or have you updated iOS or got a new phone?

i had an issue with iphone 13 on multiple turnstiles too. stepped away for a bit and it eventually worked. definitely was going it right too lol

The steward at the gate actually opened the disabled access door and let me in, I upgraded immediately after that game and never used it again.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1082 on: February 13, 2024, 12:02:24 pm »
Sorry if this is a stupid question but not been to a match in ages. I've downloaded the General Admissions pass on to my Google Wallet and just bought a ticket to the Legends game in March. When should the ticket appear in my wallet as there's nothing there at the moment?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1083 on: February 13, 2024, 01:28:44 pm »
Sorry if this is a stupid question but not been to a match in ages. I've downloaded the General Admissions pass on to my Google Wallet and just bought a ticket to the Legends game in March. When should the ticket appear in my wallet as there's nothing there at the moment?

Won't show up until the week of the game

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: February 13, 2024, 07:53:11 pm »
Won't show up until the week of the game

Ah cheers mate

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1085 on: February 18, 2024, 08:09:38 am »
My pass just disappeared off my phone. Not in expired passes either.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #1086 on: February 18, 2024, 08:36:08 am »
My pass just disappeared off my phone. Not in expired passes either.

Do you have an iPhone?  That happened to me, I had to contact the club via chat to get it reinstalled.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1087 on: February 18, 2024, 08:53:42 am »
Do you have an iPhone?  That happened to me, I had to contact the club via chat to get it reinstalled.
Yes iphone.

Online mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #1088 on: February 19, 2024, 08:52:11 am »
Yes iphone.

What options do you have when you go into your membership account on phone?

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #1089 on: February 19, 2024, 11:25:54 am »
I'm taking my daughter to the game tomorrow.

Can I login to her account and download her pass to my phone and have two passes on the same phone?

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #1090 on: February 19, 2024, 11:48:53 am »
I'm taking my daughter to the game tomorrow.

Can I login to her account and download her pass to my phone and have two passes on the same phone?

You can, but I’d wait until Wednesday to go if I were you 🤔

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #1091 on: February 19, 2024, 03:43:10 pm »
 :) :) Cheers!

Offline JD

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1092 on: February 19, 2024, 04:48:36 pm »
Hi all, a quick question, when would you expect the tickets to come up on the members cards, when bought yesterday, was thinking could show up tomorrow hopefully.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1093 on: February 19, 2024, 05:16:02 pm »
Hi all, a quick question, when would you expect the tickets to come up on the members cards, when bought yesterday, was thinking could show up tomorrow hopefully.

They're not 'tickets', your NFC is a membership card. The details are just to remind you of your seat. They'll probably appear before the game, but it doesn't matter if they don't.

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #1094 on: February 24, 2024, 06:02:55 pm »

I have a similar question. I have the members NFC pass but when buying the ticket for the Legends game it said ALL Season Ticket and Membership NFC PASSES WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED for stadium entry. Further details and instructions on how to download your match pass(es) will be emailed to you within 6 weeks of the match taking place.

So I take it that we'll get those instructions on the week of the game like the response the this question? As I've not had any further correspondence e-mailed to me. Thanks.

Online mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #1095 on: February 25, 2024, 09:02:04 am »
Yeah that sounds like an email with attachment having options for apple or google. Similar to distributed tickets.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #1096 on: March 12, 2024, 10:47:23 pm »
My NFC pass has disappeared (again) from my iPhone wallet, it’s not in expired passes either. Was there on Sunday for the City match

Is there a limit how many times the club will reset it?

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1097 on: March 12, 2024, 11:52:43 pm »
My NFC pass has disappeared (again) from my iPhone wallet, it’s not in expired passes either. Was there on Sunday for the City match

Mine regularly goes AWOL never had a problem with them resetting it. Often happens with mine when I do upgrades on the phone so I make sure I don’t upgrade close to a game to give me time to sort it out on Live Chatter or DM LFCHelp on Twitter.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1098 on: March 13, 2024, 08:29:27 am »

I thought my friend who has an iPhone was joking when he said his pass disappears randomly. I'd assumed he's just a muppet and kept deleting it for some reason.
I've read others that say the same though. He contacts LFC and they reset it.
Must be an underlying cause why this happens though.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1099 on: March 13, 2024, 08:59:10 am »
Mines disappeared after the city game too. Club reset it no problem yesterday on live chat for Sparta.

Offline GeorgeB

• Main Stander
« Reply #1100 on: March 13, 2024, 06:57:40 pm »
Does anyone know how to work the distribute button on the tickets it’s not lighting up for me to send tomorrow’s ticket to my mate

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1101 on: March 13, 2024, 07:22:45 pm »
Does anyone know how to work the distribute button on the tickets it’s not lighting up for me to send tomorrow’s ticket to my mate

I think distribute is only for league games.  You can forward it and retain the credit for cup games.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #1102 on: March 15, 2024, 08:50:39 am »
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but am I likely to have any problems transferring my pass from a soon to die iphone to an android device? All the default advice seems to assume a transfer from iphone to iphone or android to android and I am starting to doubt the wisdom of changing operating system.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1103 on: March 15, 2024, 08:53:35 am »
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but am I likely to have any problems transferring my pass from a soon to die iphone to an android device? All the default advice seems to assume a transfer from iphone to iphone or android to android and I am starting to doubt the wisdom of changing operating system.

It's fine. It'll download onto google wallet on the new phone without you needing to do anything. You just need to make sure you're signed into the google account where you want the pass to be assigned to before you click download.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #1104 on: March 17, 2024, 03:24:07 pm »
Two lads in my mates lads seats at old Trafford, saying they bought them off the club, my mates lads have been knocked back outside because passes have already been used, yet I have email proof of purchase !
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1105 on: March 25, 2024, 07:19:36 pm »
Can anyone help? I’m sure this comes up all the time….

I can’t download my npc pass from the online store.  It’s says you can only download it once a season.

But I haven’t.

Who do I contact??
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1106 on: March 25, 2024, 09:27:24 pm »
Having read the thread back I guess I need to use live chat to reset it?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1107 on: March 25, 2024, 09:40:31 pm »
Having read the thread back I guess I need to use live chat to reset it?

Yes mate that’s it. 2second job once through.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #1108 on: March 26, 2024, 07:59:24 pm »
I have an I phone and when I need to update my pass, i click on the i and swipe down. However, i've forwarded Brighton to a friend on andriod and that little i doesnt seem to be there and his pass has not updated. Any ideas?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1109 on: March 26, 2024, 08:02:46 pm »
I have an I phone and when I need to update my pass, i click on the i and swipe down. However, i've forwarded Brighton to a friend on andriod and that little i doesnt seem to be there and his pass has not updated. Any ideas?

It's not immediate. It will update once they approve things in the background.

Offline si999

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1110 on: March 26, 2024, 09:18:41 pm »
You can force update on android by downloading the NFC pass again (don't delete your pass just download again)

This was taken from the official

Android phone users

Close the Google Wallet/Google Pay app and then reopen it; your pass should then update.
If this doesn't work, then:

Tap on the Membership or Season Ticket tab
Tick the small box to re-download your NFC pass. This will refresh your pass and update the pass to the next game.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #1111 on: March 29, 2024, 04:26:10 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket to my membership for the sheff Utd game, but keeps erroring and saying I’ve exceeded the quantity for this event. Any ideas what could be causing this - I’ve definitely not already got one?!

Online mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #1112 on: March 29, 2024, 06:10:40 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket to my membership for the sheff Utd game, but keeps erroring and saying I’ve exceeded the quantity for this event. Any ideas what could be causing this - I’ve definitely not already got one?!

Yeah seen a few getting this now. Has to be a bug or they've put the wrong setting on sheffield tickets.

For the tickets bought in the late sale, the forward button should be greyed out but it's not.

I think the TO have tried to amend this by not allowing any sheffield tickets to be forwarded which is obviously incorrect. Surely this gets resolved on monday when they're back in. I might chat to TO on sunday before brighton to see if they know.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1113 on: March 29, 2024, 06:19:01 pm »
Thanks reassuring it’s not just me. It’s a waiting list ticket so fingers crossed for then they’re next in (assume not until Tuesday though?)

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1114 on: March 29, 2024, 06:24:47 pm »

I can't imagine they'll allow forwarding before the Brighton game, your best trying again on Monday.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1115 on: March 29, 2024, 07:38:34 pm »
I can't imagine they'll allow forwarding before the Brighton game, your best trying again on Monday.

Website says forwarding is open!

Online mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #1116 on: March 29, 2024, 08:03:41 pm »
Forwarding to a GA can be done now but any member isn't allowed. Poor poor system since yesterday morning including payment failures.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: March 31, 2024, 05:30:58 pm »
Mate had an issue getting in today he’s got an old iPhone, and normally it’s fine but wouldn’t scan today. They said something about the model not being supported anymore and let him in anyway. But just wondered if there has been a recent change and whether we need to ensure the credit it marked against him as the steward scanned him in.

Edit: just read back and seen some issues from Feb, but does he need to ensure he gets marked as attending?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:48:07 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1118 on: March 31, 2024, 11:11:55 pm »
Mate had an issue getting in today he’s got an old iPhone, and normally it’s fine but wouldn’t scan today. They said something about the model not being supported anymore and let him in anyway. But just wondered if there has been a recent change and whether we need to ensure the credit it marked against him as the steward scanned him in.

Edit: just read back and seen some issues from Feb, but does he need to ensure he gets marked as attending?
Was this issue in Kenny lower stand?!  Apparently there was issues in that stand today...only nfc allowed.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #1119 on: April 1, 2024, 07:57:37 am »
I got in the Lower Kenny with my android code yesterday as the NFC didn't work.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.